PDA

View Full Version : To anyone that has ever bought or sold anything...

Spyder
05-18-2006, 10:41 AM
/Rant begin
Why the hell do people post things for sale then not want to sell them, even when you say "I have cash in hand and will meet you" Then you send them a PM and they either don't respond or respond in their origional post a week later saying it was sold... how the fuck was it sold? Did someone offer you more then you asked for it ? Did they offer to give you something more then the cash I had to offer??Maybe some road head??

This goes the opposite way to, fuck all you potental buyers that say shit like "I will call you tonight blah blah blah" then you pass up other deals that may have actually come through.

It just makes shit difficult to deal with so grow the fuck up and do what you say you will do. This doesnt mean it isn't ok to ask about getting something cheaper or asking them if they can meet you in a few days.. im talking about 99% soild deals that fall thru because YOU can hold up your side of the deal.

:rant: :2up: to these people.

/Rant

Spyder
05-18-2006, 01:35 PM
I take it no one cares, thats what I figured..

Scrappy
05-18-2006, 01:46 PM
aww buddy its all good, people are not ones to rely on anymore... :( sucks and i have heard many rant about that.

Halfwit
05-18-2006, 01:47 PM
i sold some steelies last night.... he called, and we meet..

but yeah., i hate those playing mofos

im trying to trade a car now, and everyday i get a new post stating "how bout this..." so i say "looks nice pm, sent"

i send them a pm and then nothing ever again from them.....

Spyder
05-18-2006, 02:00 PM
i sold some steelies last night.... he called, and we meet..

but yeah., i hate those playing mofos

im trying to trade a car now, and everyday i get a new post stating "how bout this..." so i say "looks nice pm, sent"

i send them a pm and then nothing ever again from them.....
Yea I have seen that happening to you... it just seems to be getting worse and worse..

aaronfelipe
05-18-2006, 02:01 PM
I agree with you.

Halfwit
05-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Yea I have seen that happening to you... it just seems to be getting worse and worse..
ppl need some mofo manners even if u decide u dont want to talk, at least say so.

{X}Echo419
05-18-2006, 02:03 PM
/Rant begin
Why the hell do people post things for sale then not want to sell them, even when you say "I have cash in hand and will meet you" Then you send them a PM and they either don't respond or respond in their origional post a week later saying it was sold... how the fuck was it sold? Did someone offer you more then you asked for it ? Did they offer to give you something more then the cash I had to offer??Maybe some road head??

This goes the opposite way to, fuck all you potental buyers that say shit like "I will call you tonight blah blah blah" then you pass up other deals that may have actually come through.

It just makes shit difficult to deal with so grow the fuck up and do what you say you will do. This doesnt mean it isn't ok to ask about getting something cheaper or asking them if they can meet you in a few days.. im talking about 99% soild deals that fall thru because YOU can hold up your side of the deal.

:rant: :2up: to these people.

/Rant

I hear ya bro. shit' shappened to me b4 too. when I mentioned I was goingto sell my car like 5 people jumped on it and I thought for a sec that I didn't want to...But I'm gonna sell it I just hope some mf dosen't back out after I tell everyone that it's sold :rant:

B16a2 Civic
05-18-2006, 02:05 PM
who did it Nick, i'll get you the item you want....one way, or the other

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Both of my buying experances on here have been very good quick and easy...

You must be dealing with hobos.

Scrappy
05-18-2006, 04:14 PM
I hear ya bro. shit' shappened to me b4 too. when I mentioned I was goingto sell my car like 5 people jumped on it and I thought for a sec that I didn't want to...But I'm gonna sell it I just hope some mf dosen't back out after I tell everyone that it's sold :rant:

that is why you always have offers to back up and never say its sold till it goes out of your hands with money replaced.. :goodjob:

3kgtdrvr
05-18-2006, 06:18 PM
for real! i even had problems with giving somebody some stuff for free!

~The_Duke~
05-18-2006, 06:19 PM
I have 2 free moniters a 14' and a 15' if someone wants to come get them :goodjob:

Wurm
05-18-2006, 06:29 PM
I havent had a problem buyign from anyone on here *crosses fingers*

Master Shake
05-18-2006, 09:07 PM
i feel ya on that. i was suppose to buy some guages and a pillar pod from someone on here and when i asked them for their info so i could contact then when i got in ATL they never did...then a week later they send me a pm askin me why i didn't want it anymore. i would've bought the shit too, had the cash in hand and everything....he just never told me his number and everything.

Spyder
05-18-2006, 09:15 PM
I see I'm not the only one..

Master Shake
05-18-2006, 09:17 PM
I see I'm not the only one..all i needed was a number and a general location of where to meet at...and i didn't get either one of them...so he didn't get my money. although the guy i bought my stg 1 exedy racin clutch from, came through:goodjob:

BigPoppaHurtm
05-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the cool sig there Spyder, Jessica makes me happy :). Oh does anybody want my intake? please buy it :( ...

Bishop
10-12-2006, 10:05 PM
man i hate that shit. I have had 3 people tell me they have a 98+ front bumper....and everything goes fine until i ask for pics....then they just dont respond.....i meant wtf. Its not that hard to take a picture of a fucking bumper. Stop dicking me around and sell me the shit i need mother fucker.

EvasiveEF9
10-12-2006, 10:11 PM
I've got that scenario goin' on right fuckin' now, and it's pissin' me off! I need that PR4 ECU!

Spyder
10-12-2006, 10:13 PM
I had this shit happen again about 10 times in the last 2 months, for some reason noone wants to sell a sivia front end, or even a damn factory S13 front end... I cleared litterly 100 pm's last week that were from deals gone wrong... the only person that has actually met with me and done a deal as promised was a guy I bought a caliper from like 2 weeks ago.

Bishop
10-12-2006, 10:19 PM
i have met plent yof people and had smooth transactions....but it seems like its a curse of the 98+ front end or something. people just become blind or something and cant read pm's when it comes down to the wire.

im in the same boat as you spyda man speed lol

chrisdavis
10-12-2006, 10:50 PM
I have tried to make a few transactions here and only one panned out (Atif). I really dont bother trying anymore.

BTW Bishop I saw a tow company near mine and QD's houses bringing in a teg. If Im not mistaken they sell parts off of some of thier cars.

Milstead Towing is the name of the place

Bishop
10-12-2006, 10:53 PM
I have tried to make a few transactions here and only one panned out (Atif). I really dont bother trying anymore.

BTW Bishop I saw a tow company near mine and QD's houses bringing in a teg. If Im not mistaken they sell parts off of some of thier cars.

Milstead Towing is the name of the place
hmm i'll look them up and see if i can get a number. Thanks for the info :goodjob: