PDA

View Full Version : ahhh the Dilemia.....what to do, what to do..

AznTraitor
05-18-2006, 09:02 AM
do I attend the change of command ceremony today, or take the rest of the day off?

technically speaking, I already have my orders...so I'm kind of in a limbo state where I don't have really have to report into anyone until the 23rd....

but

the Lt.Col, and the Col know that I'm here just doing errands and basically goofing off....so when I come back in Nov, I might get some shit for not being there....

but that's a long time from now, and maybe they would forget and I can spend my last few days doing absolutely nothing. haha

hurry and decide, I have two more hours to go..

B16a2 Civic
05-18-2006, 09:03 AM
i say go pete, just in case

{X}Echo419
05-18-2006, 09:04 AM
do I attend the change of command ceremony today, or take the rest of the day off?

technically speaking, I already have my orders...so I'm kind of in a limbo state where I don't have really have to report into anyone until the 23rd....

but

the Lt.Col, and the Col know that I'm here just doing errands and basically goofing off....so when I come back in Nov, I might get some shit for not being there....

but that's a long time from now, and maybe they would forget and I can spend my last few days doing absolutely nothing. haha

hurry and decide, I have two more hours to go..

that's good enought for me :cool:

AznTraitor
05-18-2006, 09:06 AM
lol....okay...so that's 1 go, 1 no go.....

haha, I'm still torn!

hey B, I'd go...but 5 of my buddies are in the same boat and already made the choice to not go....but that's also because they havent run into the Lt.Col...they've been laying low drinking pbr at home. ha

so I dont want to be the douchebag guy who went and made them look bad and make me look like a kiss ass, and then if they ask me where the other guys are, I cant lie....well, I wont lie to the Col's.

B16a2 Civic
05-18-2006, 09:08 AM

haha, I'm still torn!

hey B, I'd go...but 5 of my buddies are in the same boat and already made the choice to not go....but that's also because they havent run into the Lt.Col...they've been laying low drinking pbr at home. ha

hah, well you know certain people have great memory, especially military folks, cause my dad dont forget shit, especially back in the day when i did somethin wrong

YokotaS13
05-18-2006, 09:16 AM

haha, I'm still torn!

so I dont want to be the douchebag guy who went and made them look bad and make me look like a kiss ass, and then if they ask me where the other guys are, I cant lie....well, I wont lie to the Col's.
pussy dont go...i never go to those things...or pt lol

AznTraitor
05-18-2006, 09:25 AM
pussy dont go...i never go to those things...or pt lol

oh, I skip out on PT ALOT....probably more than I should.

but, everyone already knows I PT on my own...so it's not like I'm just being lazy.

I just get crap that I should be more responsible and it effects the enlisted guys...when I dont show up to pt.