PDA

View Full Version : Strange things at my Apt complex..

Dragonfly5338
05-18-2006, 01:10 AM
So apparently my neighbors (who will remain nameless) clogged their sink with puke. When I refused to let them borrow a plunger (which won't work on a sink), they decided to use their roommate's toothbrush.

Now that's not strange in itself... but here's the toothbrush in question. What I'm wondering is - who the hell has a pink Dora the Explorer toothbrush?

fight club
05-18-2006, 01:12 AM
cute

HIgH_ScHoOL
05-18-2006, 01:13 AM
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Dragonfly5338
05-18-2006, 01:14 AM
damn i'm gonna get in trouble for this, LOL! :tongue:

RandomGuy
05-18-2006, 01:38 AM
why wont a plunger work on a sink?

HalfBaked
05-18-2006, 01:53 AM
It may or may not have been me who puked in that sink...

And it may or may not have been me who used Landon's dora the explorer toothbrush to unclog it...

And it may or may not be me who hasn't told him yet.

Dragonfly5338
05-18-2006, 01:54 AM
why wont a plunger work on a sink?

I would assume because the whole concept of a plunger relies on forming a vaccuum... and you wouldn't be able to get a seal using a toilet plunger on a sink? I could be wrong though, you might be able to depending on the design of the plunger..... but I know for damn sure they aren't using my plunger on a sink full of puke.

RandomGuy
05-18-2006, 01:56 AM
I would assume because the whole concept of a plunger relies on forming a vaccuum... and you wouldn't be able to get a seal using a toilet plunger on a sink? I could be wrong though, you might be able to depending on the design of the plunger..... but I know for damn sure they aren't using my plunger on a sink full of puke.
lol hahah
draino?

HalfBaked
05-18-2006, 01:56 AM
I think puke is cleaner then poop.

We've used your plunger on poop and your dirty used tampons before remember...

Wurm
05-18-2006, 01:58 AM

ummmmmm put plunger on hole and turn the water on instant vaccum

xaznstylegrlx
05-18-2006, 02:00 AM
this thread =ewwwww
and then= :confused: weird

Dragonfly5338
05-18-2006, 02:00 AM
I think puke is cleaner then poop.

We've used your plunger on poop and your dirty used tampons before remember...

You liar that was your giant turds. Like I would ever use the bathroom in your place. (BTW - GROUT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BLACK, NOR IS LAMINATE FLOORING) :D

Wurm
05-18-2006, 02:01 AM
You liar that was your giant turds. Like I would ever use the bathroom in your place. (BTW - GROUT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BLACK, NOR IS LAMINATE FLOORING) :D

hahah nasty

chrisdavis
05-18-2006, 07:49 AM

You put the drain stopper in the other side of the sink and the plunger in the side you want to unclog ;)

4dmin
05-18-2006, 07:59 AM
bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh :eek:

you guys are fucked up... gay ass toothbrushes