PDA

View Full Version : VTECKIDD, WTF? deleting threads

lightspeed
05-17-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey Mike, if you read this, just wanted to thank for you deleting my suggestions thread on the kills forum. I was simply making a suggestion and getting feedback on how we might imrove the kills forum, but I guess that making suggestions in your forum isnt acceptable. I guess you would say you deleted it because it wasnt a kill story??? I sure as hell see a lot of non-checked whiney shit run rampant on there.
Oh, by the way, its funny that there is another totally non-kills related thread on there...you know the one ;) but of course, that is still there :confused: You might want to follow your own rules.
If that wasnt you, I apologize for this, but Id appreciate it if you could pass my feelings onto the mod who did delete it :2up:

Halfwit
05-17-2006, 10:30 PM
bout to be a what????????? E- FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bishop
05-17-2006, 10:30 PM
k..

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 10:33 PM
....yea....

::leaves::

slowrolla97
05-17-2006, 11:12 PM
:pops a beer and lights a cig. I am ready for the fight:

wantboost
05-17-2006, 11:32 PM
^gona have to wait untill morning lol /pulls out keg/

slowrolla97
05-17-2006, 11:34 PM
::goes to store to get more beer and cigs::

Wurm
05-18-2006, 12:39 AM
jerry jerry jerry

BigPoppaHurtm
05-18-2006, 12:46 AM
Yeah theres a thread in there about his (Vteckidd's) Bday and he hasnt moved it to whoreslounge yet. But he deleted a thread in which we complained about all the stupid shit talking in the kills forum. Its not really his fault people talk more shit though. I mean most of this stuff starts off as normal callouts then egos get outta hand and keyboards start typin 'n shit. It is sometimes hard to tell the diff between whos talkin shit and whos actually gonna race.

fight club
05-18-2006, 12:48 AM
who the fuck cares? the drama gets me through my meaningless existance? do you want to be responcisble for another young death? no? ok then., lol. most of that shit is call outs gone wild.

lightspeed
05-18-2006, 01:02 AM
who the fuck cares? the drama gets me through my meaningless existance? do you want to be responcisble for another young death? no? ok then., lol. most of that shit is call outs gone wild.
If you need drama, then there are some acceptable places for it (mainly whoreslounge) By the rules of the kills forum, its for kill posts and call-outs. It ends-up being repetitive rhetoric though, and rarely are those deleted, yet my friendly and helpful suggestion, which had positive responses from several people, was deleted. I dont understand that.

fight club
05-18-2006, 01:04 AM
its cuz ur an emo cow. lol. i agree, they should of been mooved to the whores lounge. thats where they should of been, and i think ur thread should of staid open.

Vteckidd
05-18-2006, 10:56 AM
its my forum, i run it how i see fit. I didnt make the BDAY thread, GGPIS3 did.

sorry i cant babysit you guys all day everyday, i have more important things to do. read my rules, its not for BITCHING AN WHINING which is what you are doing, dont like it, LEAVE. we wont miss you.

thanks

Brett
05-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Hey Mike, if you read this, just wanted to thank for you deleting my suggestions thread on the kills forum. I was simply making a suggestion and getting feedback on how we might imrove the kills forum, but I guess that making suggestions in your forum isnt acceptable. I guess you would say you deleted it because it wasnt a kill story??? I sure as hell see a lot of non-checked whiney shit run rampant on there.
Oh, by the way, its funny that there is another totally non-kills related thread on there...you know the one ;) but of course, that is still there :confused: You might want to follow your own rules.
If that wasnt you, I apologize for this, but Id appreciate it if you could pass my feelings onto the mod who did delete it :2up:

We have a SUGGESTION forum, so he has every right to delete it. Suggestions dont belong in the KILLS FORUM.

collins
05-18-2006, 10:58 AM
isnt the kills forum FOR callouts and shit talking? lol if not, i'm totally lost.......

Vteckidd
05-18-2006, 11:11 AM
i deleted it because its RETARDED to make a SUB forum for the KILLS forum for more shit talking. Thats what the kills forum is for, however, i regulate it WHEN I SEE FIT. i delete peoples threads when they go to far or get dragged on for multiple pages with nothnig happening.

again, your thread went nowhere, an it didnt belong in that forum, so i deleted it. thanks for the suggestion but we have a PRIVTE forum for a reason.

thanks

lightspeed
05-18-2006, 03:23 PM
its my forum, i run it how i see fit. I didnt make the BDAY thread, GGPIS3 did.
sorry i cant babysit you guys all day everyday, i have more important things to do. read my rules, its not for BITCHING AN WHINING which is what you are doing, dont like it, LEAVE. we wont miss you.

thanks
I didnt say you made it, but by your rules, you should delete it. The BDAY one was created the same time almost. I just dont personally understand the "do what I say, not as I do" mentality.
Also, isnt the kills forum a "public" forum, not a "private" one. I didnt know you personally paid the bills for the bandwidth associated with that one, and the server resource utilization associated with it, but I might be wrong. I think mainstream is a sponsor, so maybe that comes out of your personal pay?
And I bet some of my fellow monkeys would miss me, so HA!
I dont have any desire to go around about this anymore anyway. I was just pissed at the time that we were trying to make some suggestions to better the site, yet it got deleted. Posting this made me feel better, so its all good for now anyway ;)

Vteckidd
05-18-2006, 03:58 PM
its a private forum , not public.

YOu have a problem with me talk to Julio or ADmin or Brett. They chose me a moderator, they dont have a problem with it, so i dont swee your point.

YOur suggestions, although noted, were impractical. A seperate subforum for "shit talkers" would clutter the site, take traffic away from the main forum, and what then, we would have 40 pages of bullshit drama in another forum. doesnt make any senese, again, no one is holding a gun to your head, you dont want to read it, dont click on it.

Im a moderator, but i only have som uch time a day to devote to watching threads. Personally, your opinion on what threads should stay an what threads shouldnt stay is not wanted, your not a moderator or administrator. You could PM me, but thats the extent of it.

Bottom line is the kills forum is doing very well. if you dont like the way its run, complain to someone else. sorry.

Have a great day.

Vteckidd
05-18-2006, 04:01 PM
BTW, the shop i work for is a sponsor of this board, that has nothing to do with me being a moderator.

so shut the fuck up

BTLFED
05-18-2006, 05:14 PM
BTLFED Notes:

-VtecKidd FTW
-All you whiners go change your tampons and come back with a better attitude. Bitching over some internet bullshit :rolleyes:

lightspeed
05-18-2006, 06:17 PM
BTW, the shop i work for is a sponsor of this board, that has nothing to do with me being a moderator.
so shut the fuck up
Dude, youre the one going on about this now. I brought up mainstream b/c Im trying to figure out where your attitude is coming up. As far as I can tell, the kills forum is a public forum. ANYONE can go into that forum, even non-registered users. So, as far as I can tell YOU JUST WORK HERE. Thats like being a waiter and therefore the restaurant is your private restaurant.

so to use your elegant words, why dont you STFU..
and get me an iced tea while youre at it.

And BTLFED... Were you a cheerleader in a former life...because youre doing a good job acting like one there.

Vteckidd
05-18-2006, 06:33 PM
WRONG AGAIN DUMBASS

its a PRIVATE Forum, when you sign up, you have to AGREE TO JULIOs RULES, its not puiblic, this is not a democracy.

like i said, bitch about it some more, an you can LEAVE, go somewhere else, dont let the proverbial "internet" door hit you on the ass on the way out

BTLFED
05-18-2006, 09:36 PM
And BTLFED... Were you a cheerleader in a former life...because youre doing a good job acting like one there.

Bitch who the fuck do you think you are talking to? Because VtecKidd is in the right and I am calling you and your anal buccanering cum dumpster friends out on whining about it I am a cheerleader? Isn't there a circle jerk you should be the pivot man in right now?

bluuuurr
05-18-2006, 09:50 PM
haaa

BigPoppaHurtm
05-18-2006, 10:13 PM
Damn! This threads gettin good!

:gets popcorn and cream soda:

ShooterMcGavin
05-18-2006, 10:41 PM
Bitch who the fuck do you think you are talking to? Because VtecKidd is in the right and I am calling you and your anal buccanering cum dumpster friends out on whining about it I am a cheerleader? Isn't there a circle jerk you should be the pivot man in right now?
:lmfao: +1

Seymour222
05-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Pivot man. That is funny. Actually is that your own? Ive never heard it.

lightspeed
05-18-2006, 11:32 PM
its a PRIVATE Forum, when you sign up, you have to AGREE TO JULIOs RULES, its not puiblic, this is not a democracy.
Cool, something we agree on. I did agree to Julio's rules when I signed up to IA, but I dont remember having to sign-up explicitly for the kills forum. I miss your point with that.

But honestly Mike, you have your opinion and I have mine. Youve been in this system a lot longer than me, so its pointless for me to argue anymore. This has already progressed way beyond what I expected. I honesltly expected a quick "fuck you" in response, and that would be the end of it. Then the cheerleaders for both teams jumped in, and it became aggrivated. You live and you learn.

Just a couple responses to our "friends" here first.
Have a good night, Mike.

Who do I think Im talking to? I presume this is a rhetorical question. Since I dont know you, and this is a car forum, the only things I care about are racing and fast cars (unless Ive met you and you otherwise are cool, but I dont think thats the case here.)

Do you have a fast car?

If you do, then lets setup a race and find out if you deserve for me to care who you are. If you beat me, I will. If you dont, I wont. Pretty simple, huh? If Im not mistaken, you were the one who started running at the keyboard first. Unlike some folks on here, Im just not impressed by number of posts accumulated in whoreslounge.

I will agree that I would have preferred that no one jumped in the arguement. I was not trying to start a rally against Mike, I was just ranting, just like the whoreslounge rules say Im entitled to do.

:lmfao: +1
I dont have much to say on this except you are obviously extremely easy to amuse :goodjob:

OK guys, Im done with this one now. Feel free to run at the mouth some more, it wont bother me, I promise.
And BTLFED, if you want to show me that I should care who you are, Im sure ill be easy enough to find out and about. I should have the s10 back within a week, and the 240 soon after that. Since I dont know what you drive, we'll see which one you get to race at that time. Bring a little "gas" money too. Im not a bigshot like big baller and some others, but maybe just a bill or so to make it fun.

ShooterMcGavin
05-19-2006, 08:00 AM
I dont have much to say on this except you are obviously extremely easy to amuse :goodjob:

i don't know about being easy to amuse, and i couldn't give 2 shits who he actually said it to, it was just funny as fuck ;) :D :goodjob:

BTLFED
05-19-2006, 04:01 PM
Who do I think Im talking to? I presume this is a rhetorical question. Since I dont know you, and this is a car forum, the only things I care about are racing and fast cars (unless Ive met you and you otherwise are cool, but I dont think thats the case here.)

Do you have a fast car?

If you do, then lets setup a race and find out if you deserve for me to care who you are. If you beat me, I will. If you dont, I wont. Pretty simple, huh? If Im not mistaken, you were the one who started running at the keyboard first. Unlike some folks on here, Im just not impressed by number of posts accumulated in whoreslounge.

I will agree that I would have preferred that no one jumped in the arguement. I was not trying to start a rally against Mike, I was just ranting, just like the whoreslounge rules say Im entitled to do.

OK guys, Im done with this one now. Feel free to run at the mouth some more, it wont bother me, I promise.
And BTLFED, if you want to show me that I should care who you are, Im sure ill be easy enough to find out and about. I should have the s10 back within a week, and the 240 soon after that. Since I dont know what you drive, we'll see which one you get to race at that time. Bring a little "gas" money too. Im not a bigshot like big baller and some others, but maybe just a bill or so to make it fun.

Mother fucker, if you didn't want anyone to jump in then you should have PMed him with this garbage. It doesn't matter what I drive. I can almost guarantee that I have been doing this at least as long as you, seeing as we are the same age, and quite possibly have forgotten more knowledge than you have (although I will not swear to that seeing as you are not one of these worthless n00bs). If you measure how "cool" you are by how fast you are, then I feel bad for you. Do us all a favor and leave...forever.

People on here know who I am and what I have, so STFU.

If you want I will be more than happy to grab a 400hp STi to really hurt your feelings with, if that is what you are all about. I will warn you though, it is set up to actualy do well turning, not just going straight. Faggoty Ricer. SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIVE THEIR FUCKING LIFE A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME. :slap: :rolleyes:

Speedm0(\)key
05-19-2006, 04:07 PM
Mother fucker, if you didn't want anyone to jump in then you should have PMed him with this garbage. It doesn't matter what I drive. I can almost guarantee that I have been doing this at least as long as you, seeing as we are the same age, and quite possibly have forgotten more knowledge than you have (although I will not swear to that seeing as you are not one of these worthless n00bs). If you measure how "cool" you are by how fast you are, then I feel bad for you. Do us all a favor and leave...forever.

People on here know who I am and what I have, so STFU.

If you want I will be more than happy to grab a 400hp STi to really hurt your feelings with, if that is what you are all about. I will warn you though, it is set up to actualy do well turning, not just going straight. Faggoty Ricer. SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIVE THEIR FUCKING LIFE A QUARTER MILE AT A TIME. :slap: :rolleyes:

i dont know whats funnier, everyone getting butt hurted over SOMETHING THAT SHOULD have been left in the kills forum (no offense mike.. but the domestic guys make some idiot ass threads.. and those are mostly left unbothered) or btlfed threatning Lightspeed with a 400whp STi lol. <-- that one is real funny.

im not a noob, and i have no idea wht you are about bltfed. absolutely none. so its no surprise lightspeed here doesnt either.

seems just because you ONCE were an enthusiast you have a life long pass to be a waste of flesh/oxygen/forum space on IA. (this wasnt directed at anyone really) just wanted to bring it out in case it applied to any dumbfuck on IA.

Vteckidd
05-19-2006, 04:47 PM
i dont know whats funnier, everyone getting butt hurted over SOMETHING THAT SHOULD have been left in the kills forum (no offense mike.. but the domestic guys make some idiot ass threads.. and those are mostly left unbothered) or btlfed threatning Lightspeed with a 400whp STi lol. <-- that one is real funny.

im not a noob, and i have no idea wht you are about bltfed. absolutely none. so its no surprise lightspeed here doesnt either.

seems just because you ONCE were an enthusiast you have a life long pass to be a waste of flesh/oxygen/forum space on IA. (this wasnt directed at anyone really) just wanted to bring it out in case it applied to any dumbfuck on IA.
sometimes i dont have time to patrol the forum, you guys no that. I am a very busy man.

However, i have no problem with the SUGGESTIONS, but do it VIA PM. posting a bitch thread, which was what his thread was, is just as bad as the other crap in that forum.

I lock an delete most stuff when i get a minute to go look thriugh there.

then coming in here an making a whoreslounge thread, well, its just funny.

Tracy
05-19-2006, 05:14 PM
I'm a little late but.....I wanted to use this :D

Master Shake
05-19-2006, 07:23 PM
ha! i do believe that i posted a story of the frog and scorpion.....yea same concept here. and yes...vteckidd is the scorpion.