PDA

View Full Version : FT 94 TUBRO INTEGRA

aubry588
05-17-2006, 04:49 PM
feel free to ask me any questions ill do my best to try and answer.. but keep in mind, I dont know much about my car

big daddy
05-17-2006, 04:51 PM
price plz..........

TallGuy
05-17-2006, 04:51 PM
so whats your asking price?

aubry588
05-17-2006, 04:52 PM
not realy tryin to sell im always lookin for trades

aubry588
05-17-2006, 04:53 PM
whats a good price if i waz to be selling i realy dont know what its worth. i know i traded my 5.0 mustang with a good bit of work dont to it for this car

TallGuy
05-17-2006, 04:55 PM
how many miles, whats in the engine, have you ever dynoed the car?

PeachGG
05-17-2006, 04:56 PM
Would you be intrested in trading for a 97 Prelude?

Jdm94Coupe
05-17-2006, 04:58 PM
how u gonna trade for something you don't even know the worth of...... some ppl i swear.... looks nice, but only one pic and no REAL details....

do u even know if its a str8 LS or a ls/vtec.... or are u familiar with hondas/acuras, not to sound like an ass, but its a good ?.....imo(in my opinion)

aubry588
05-17-2006, 04:59 PM
its a ls non Vtec

aubry588
05-17-2006, 05:00 PM
mabye peach do u have any pics

nDrew
05-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Did you trade to some kid that goes to GPC Dunwoody?

aubry588
05-17-2006, 05:05 PM
i dunio his name waz kale and he has like short blond hair i beleave and he got it from someone elese he only had it for like a month or so but a kid names adam young had it before him hes tha one that did all tha work to it

RandomGuy
05-17-2006, 05:35 PM
how much are you asking if sum1 wanted to buy it?, interested

jb55
05-17-2006, 06:19 PM
more pics and details will sell or trade this for u...engine shot, rear shot, interior, etc. btw y trade for somethin u kno nothin bout...idk just a thought

aubry588
05-17-2006, 06:26 PM
probly like $7500

DC2girl
05-17-2006, 06:29 PM
engine pics, interior?

nextlevel
05-17-2006, 06:37 PM
i know the guy who did this car... from milledgeville right?
trade for a jeep?

aubry588
05-17-2006, 06:48 PM
i dont think so i think he traded it for a bagged accord im not 100% sure though and ill get more pics tomarrow

nextlevel
05-17-2006, 07:16 PM
ook so what about a trade for a jeep?

Retro
05-17-2006, 09:08 PM
this is a good guy....hes lives down the street from me...the car is very nice.....he had a badass 5.0 stang and traded for the teg....hes not much of an import guy.....the guy he got it from is always trading cars so he didnt have it very long either...his name in kale waddlton...hes from the conyers/covington area....the guy he got it from said it was fully built but im not really sure....anyways its a very nice car and quick too.

PeachGG
05-18-2006, 11:42 AM
how u gonna trade for something you don't even know the worth of...... some ppl i swear.... looks nice, but only one pic and no REAL details....

do u even know if its a str8 LS or a ls/vtec.... or are u familiar with hondas/acuras, not to sound like an ass, but its a good ?.....imo(in my opinion)

Why are you gonna start on me? What did I do to you? Buy the way it wasn't for me it was for my boyfriend. He was at work I called him and told him about it..because he's been looking for a integra. and no I'm not familiar with "Hondas/Acuras". But I do know they are the same thang in Japan..I make my first post and already someone is already saying "ppl i swear" I don't care what you think. So now tell me what did I do to you? :D

IntegraXTR
05-18-2006, 11:46 AM
lol ^^ I like your sig

tractionless
05-18-2006, 11:48 AM
pm sent i maye have sumthen your intereested in!! pm me with phone number

tractionless
05-18-2006, 11:56 AM
pm sent i need phone number asap

static
05-18-2006, 12:44 PM
You need to post more pics of the car. Should put some engine bay pics up, interior and shit. The outside looks fine but show the rest of it.

motormike40
05-18-2006, 01:26 PM
you want an old bug plus some cash?

simpsvt97
05-18-2006, 02:02 PM
Interested in another 5.0 Mustang??

aubry588
05-18-2006, 04:43 PM
ya but not a fox body, and i forgot my camra at home so i wazent able top take pics today ill get em tomarrow

Jdm94Coupe
05-18-2006, 05:19 PM
Why are you gonna start on me? What did I do to you? Buy the way it wasn't for me it was for my boyfriend. He was at work I called him and told him about it..because he's been looking for a integra. and no I'm not familiar with "Hondas/Acuras". But I do know they are the same thang in Japan..I make my first post and already someone is already saying "ppl i swear" I don't care what you think. So now tell me what did I do to you? :D

I will tell you what you did to me. YOU wasted my time by looking at an integra that the owner knows nothing about. Who in their right mind would buy an integra that the owner doesnt know ANYTHING about the motor except it's a LS Turbo motor.... which tells us nothing, doesnt tell us if it is built or not..... im sorry but it kills me to try to sell a car with ONE fucking picture too.... it amazes me about some ppl.... this isnt a brake caliper, it's a CAR..... present yourself like you have some common sense.... yea im glad that you know that hondas are from japan, but that is something WE, as your potential buyers don't need to know because im positive we all already know that. I'm not attacking you as a person in a sense, but if you are selling something as serious as a vehicle, i think you should present it in a more professional way. And learn about what you own..... much love, and good luck selling the car....

-Twan

aubry588
05-18-2006, 05:37 PM
wtf is goin on..........

tractionless
05-18-2006, 05:39 PM
wtf is goin on..........

PM SENT

Retro
05-18-2006, 05:45 PM
look....its not his fault if he dosnt know about hondas.....yes maybe he should know about the car he is selling but hes not a big import guy, plus he is new to the forums....i bet he could tell you anything you want to know about 5.0 stangs....just dont be so harsh on people....it discourages them.

DC2NR
05-19-2006, 10:47 AM
look....its not his fault if he dosnt know about hondas.....yes maybe he should know about the car he is selling but hes not a big import guy, plus he is new to the forums....i bet he could tell you anything you want to know about 5.0 stangs....just dont be so harsh on people....it discourages them.

He's not selling a 5.0 mustang he's selling an integra (BTW why would you trade for something you know little or nothing about?) .. just telling him the facts on letting potential buyers or traders what they're getting in .. if someone is interested in this car they would want to know whats invested into this car and also if there is any problems with it .. not bashing just helping out other IA members who are interested ... nice car though good luck with the sale

-jimmy

unlimited
05-19-2006, 11:36 AM
pm sent

sirhatch1030
05-19-2006, 06:58 PM
adam paid 5,000 for the car and had the kit from his hatch , verey clean car and some what fasyt .

merfwin
05-20-2006, 10:21 AM
where are u located mang???

vtec_laggin
05-24-2006, 01:17 AM
you keep your turbo and i'll trade you a 93 ex coupe wit a gsr swap

watdaheobum
05-24-2006, 10:59 PM
ill give you 3 k for it!

Asian_Boi87
05-24-2006, 11:33 PM
wat is the $$$ on this ride

Andrew05
05-25-2006, 11:00 AM
I will tell you what you did to me. YOU wasted my time by looking at an integra that the owner knows nothing about. Who in their right mind would buy an integra that the owner doesnt know ANYTHING about the motor except it's a LS Turbo motor.... which tells us nothing, doesnt tell us if it is built or not..... im sorry but it kills me to try to sell a car with ONE fucking picture too.... it amazes me about some ppl.... this isnt a brake caliper, it's a CAR..... present yourself like you have some common sense.... yea im glad that you know that hondas are from japan, but that is something WE, as your potential buyers don't need to know because im positive we all already know that. I'm not attacking you as a person in a sense, but if you are selling something as serious as a vehicle, i think you should present it in a more professional way. And learn about what you own..... much love, and good luck selling the car....

-Twan

You need to chill, Loser. We can all tell that your a bitter highschooler with no education, so calm down. Whats your future? Probably nothing. Thats why your hanging onto cars. Only thing that makes you feel better because you feel so l337 in the topic.

Who cares if you know "about" cars. Your just a typical kid that thinks he knows cars just because he understand "names" or "brands" of parts or technology. You say VTEC, but do you even understand the engineering of it? You can have nice parts, but you know in all reality it means nothing if you slap all this crap together.

Seriously I signed up for the forum just to bash you because I hate people like you. =D

Now before you bash me, I am a student of Georgia Tech and I am currently co-oping for Porche. ;D Okay, that has nothing to do with anything. Its just some "background" information. I mean, I could be the idiot afterall.

My point is, you were pretty rude to PeachGG because of her, I guess "ignorance". Well now I'm going to bash your sorry loser ass because of your ignorance. Your car sucks. Your way too bitter in life. You hate your missing dad too much. I'm going to go to Wendys just so you can serve me. Thats all I have time for. Time to get back to work~~

*yes I am bored at work --;;;* I might be mean, but hey. He started ;D. Just taking revenge for innocent people. xD

BigTs13
05-25-2006, 11:08 AM
+1

aubry588
05-25-2006, 11:55 AM
i need about $6700 for it

aubry588
05-25-2006, 11:58 AM
ill put more pics up today or tomarrow, im takein this car to tha 1/8th mile in enton tonight ill let u guys know what i run

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 12:00 PM
what kind of car you lookin for btw?

aubry588
05-25-2006, 12:02 PM
im realy wantin a 300z or another mustang not a fox body though

B16a2 Civic
05-25-2006, 12:06 PM
ahh ok, just thought i'd ask so when more ppl view it, they'll get a better understanding of what your wanting.
Good Luck with the trading tho mayne, dont worry bout some of these folks on here, some folks come in here with no intent of buying or trading, just to say somethin negative about the cars that are for sale

aubry588
05-25-2006, 12:08 PM
yah i hear ya, aiiight appricuate it bro

jb55
05-25-2006, 06:47 PM
still no new pics or new info...wtf???

PeachGG
05-25-2006, 07:07 PM
You need to chill, Loser. We can all tell that your a bitter highschooler with no education, so calm down. Whats your future? Probably nothing. Thats why your hanging onto cars. Only thing that makes you feel better because you feel so l337 in the topic.

Who cares if you know "about" cars. Your just a typical kid that thinks he knows cars just because he understand "names" or "brands" of parts or technology. You say VTEC, but do you even understand the engineering of it? You can have nice parts, but you know in all reality it means nothing if you slap all this crap together.

Seriously I signed up for the forum just to bash you because I hate people like you. =D

Now before you bash me, I am a student of Georgia Tech and I am currently co-oping for Porche. ;D Okay, that has nothing to do with anything. Its just some "background" information. I mean, I could be the idiot afterall.

My point is, you were pretty rude to PeachGG because of her, I guess "ignorance". Well now I'm going to bash your sorry loser ass because of your ignorance. Your car sucks. Your way too bitter in life. You hate your missing dad too much. I'm going to go to Wendys just so you can serve me. Thats all I have time for. Time to get back to work~~

*yes I am bored at work --;;;* I might be mean, but hey. He started ;D. Just taking revenge for innocent people. xD

Hey thanks!!!

ugcivic
05-25-2006, 08:25 PM
are you sayin that you will accept 7500 then? and how many miles on the built engine?

Z33_kid
05-25-2006, 09:05 PM
bump

Jdm94Coupe
05-25-2006, 09:09 PM

Hahaha this will be fun.....

I'm a loser, but you're the one getting on this site to "bash" on me… but in reality you’re about to get bashed.

1. I’m a bitter highschooler with no education….. LoL…. I go to devry and I major in computer engineering…. Lol high school was fun but nice try man…. O yea my future, lol don’t worry about it…… this is too fun
2. What do you mean by hanging onto cars? Lol…. I fuck with cars on my free time and not even seriously…. You’re a dumbass…. O yea and what the hell is “l337” seems like Georgia tech isn’t doing too much to educate you!! LoL
3. So....... its not bad to be on IMPORTATLANTA and NOT know about imports??…. Lol… they don’t even deserve to be on here…. Just like you….
4. I’m a typical KID but ……..

IM OLDER THEN YOU!!!! YOU WERE BORN IN MAY 1987 AND I WAS BORN IN MARCH… SEEMS LIKE IM OLDER…. AND ITS OBVIOUS YOU’RE MORE IMMATURE THEN ME!!

5. How much do I KNOW about cars then???? Since you think you KNOW everything…. Lol…. Yea I know what vtec is, do you porche man?? Lol you’re a dumbass….. why hide behind a different name pussy…. We all know you have another name but you’re too scared to post on it, you weren’t a guest….i got your IP and I KNOW what your other name is, stop hiding!!!! Lol lol lol….
6. “You can have nice parts, but you know in all reality it means nothing if you slap all this crap together”……. FUNNY thing is you proved my point… they may have nice parts on this integra BUT we don’t know because they don’t even know…. Were they expecting to say turbo integra for sale and ppl say oooooo I got 10,000 cash…. Lol im sorry but they are wasting their time…. NOBODY will even consider it without info…. I don’t understand why you think you are helping them…. I AM HELPING THEM…… you are saying its ok to sell a car you know nothing about…… im telling them they need to post up info…. Who’s the one helping who out???
7. you liar… you didn’t sign up to do anything…… you made a new name to hide like a bitch!!! Everybody knows who I am, I don’t hide I don’t change my name… its been the same…. So stop being a lame and come out and say ur name then!!

You know me….. my name is Antwan Carter and everybody knows it…. Big deal?? Sure I worked at wendy’s when I was 16… im sorry we all weren’t given everything we own……. I pay for all my shit….can you say the same bitch boi….??????

8. I will STILL bash you….. u think Georgia Tech will stop you from being bashed…. Lol if anything it just shows how much they ARENT teaching their students…. Transfer bitch, you’re a failure to GT you don’t know shit!!!!

MY point is that she needed to know what to post on this site… and she’s not even the one who posted the car for sale….

Okay you say my car sucks but AT LEAST I know everything about mine bitch boi!!! BTW im not bitter…. I make 30k a year while in COLLEGE…. I love life bitch…. Got my own place, my own car, lol, im too happy bitch!!!!

Now this quote is funny……..

You hate your missing dad too much.

That sentence makes NOOOOO sense….. LoL…..

You work for porche but you seem to have a lot of free time…… YOU’RE A LIAR!!!!! Lol…..

How can you go to wendy’s and have me serve you????? Lol….. how can this be possible??? if i haven't worked there since high school.

-TWAN

Jdm94Coupe
05-25-2006, 09:10 PM
im not the only one asking for more information!!!!!!!!

RutRoe
05-25-2006, 09:43 PM
I'm gonna chime in now cause it's something that I can do...

First off...no one be fooled. If you pay 6500-7500 for a car that you or the owner know nothing about, then pleae ask me about the GSR I'll sell you for $12000, but I cant tell you anything about it.

No info on the turbo kit, wether that's even the original block or tranny, anyupgrades besides a 2.5'' exhuast and higher flowing injectors. One picture?

Antwan was asking for info cause this thread sucks... and you know what? The car hasn't sold has it? i wonder why.

This is a free site so people can say what they want, but I'll make this point.

If you're attempting to bash someone, and in that rant you try to put yourself on a pedestal by mentioning what great school you go to or what kind of super cool car you have, all you actually do is let everyone know that you're too insecure you handle your beef on your own merits.

Be a man, grow some sack and leave your silver spoon or your silver car out of it.

PS. GA owns GA Tech any day of the week in my book....but what the hell do I know.

Oh yeah,

This THREAD IS LOCKED FOR TOTAL AND COMPLETE LACK OF INFO.

If you want to get info and more pics on the car, go for it... but you aren't doing anyone any favors with this shitty ad and frankly it's a waste of space on our site.

Rut