PDA

View Full Version : ahh it feels good...

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 01:14 PM
just off work from this new job i started. easy as hell.
feels good to be sitting down. i was standing all day.

Kalifornia087
05-17-2006, 01:16 PM
New job is teh goodness! I know how you feel im on my feet all day at QT as well.

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 01:22 PM
i'm workin for a pepsi company...makin $10/hr walkin around changin filters....its really easy. the hardest thing i have to do...is walkin up some stairs. lol

dereksi
05-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Its the first day though bro. The first day on the job is always easy. Im sure you got some sort of shit work to do. Congrats though

Halfwit
05-17-2006, 01:24 PM
i need a new job.....

TheSnail
05-17-2006, 01:30 PM
I need a job. But I like doing nothing and using my parents money for things.

Scrilla
05-17-2006, 01:31 PM
i need a new job.....

me 2....:lickpuss:

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Its the first day though bro. The first day on the job is always easy. Im sure you got some sort of shit work to do. Congrats though

not really see...what i did today...is what i'll be doing everyday. everything in the plant is pnuematic (spelling?). so i change these small filters that suck in the air in...and thats it! thats all i do. nothing complicated or anything.

babygurl
05-17-2006, 03:01 PM
There two redheads and one blonde attempting to fix a roof. While they are on
the roof, a herd of cattle run by and knock down the ladder and leave a big pile
of poop behind.
The 2 redheads decide that they should make the blonde go first, to check how
deep the poop is so they can jump down. So the blonde jumps down and yells,
"It's only ankle deep."

So the two redheads jump down and scream, "What are you talking about?! It's
up to our heads!"

And the blonde replies, "Well, I jumped in head first."

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 03:01 PM
I need a job. But I like doing nothing and using my parents money for things.unless your parents are rich as fuck, then that shit gets old quick like. and its hard to build an import car by gettin money from your parents...cause i don't think they'll just give you the money you need for parts you want! not to mention, somethings can be expensive.

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 03:02 PM
There two redheads and one blonde attempting to fix a roof. While they are on
the roof, a herd of cattle run by and knock down the ladder and leave a big pile
of poop behind.
The 2 redheads decide that they should make the blonde go first, to check how
deep the poop is so they can jump down. So the blonde jumps down and yells,
"It's only ankle deep."

So the two redheads jump down and scream, "What are you talking about?! It's
up to our heads!"

And the blonde replies, "Well, I jumped in head first."lol, you're all about some jokes, eh? most of the posts i've from you have been jokes.
good to see you're keepin your sense of humor though.

TheSnail
05-17-2006, 03:48 PM
I havent had a "real" job in a very long time but when I need money I can make lots of it real quick. Though it consumes about 30hrs of my time for 2.5 to 3k. I have been thinking today about making money. I have nothing to do all summer so I might as well make some mula. Its like $100 per hour, but Im lazy and dont need any money. Though Im thinking of buying a viggen as another car for a daily and "take a trip with" car. So Im might get back in it.

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 05:19 PM
I havent had a "real" job in a very long time but when I need money I can make lots of it real quick. Though it consumes about 30hrs of my time for 2.5 to 3k. I have been thinking today about making money. I have nothing to do all summer so I might as well make some mula. Its like $100 per hour, but Im lazy and dont need any money. Though Im thinking of buying a viggen as another car for a daily and "take a trip with" car. So Im might get back in it.run that by me one more time? 30 hrs....for 2.5-3k? damn it boi, get on it.....or you tell me where its at, i'll move to atl and i'll get on it. unless its takin it from the back or something...then its all yours :idb: :eek:

ALVIN
05-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Yea I got me a job as well congrats on the new job. I will also be making $10/hr, but I will be working 11.5hr days monday-friday and I'll be doing construction (grading) lol...so I guess yours is easier. lol.

R3RUN
05-17-2006, 09:23 PM
I havent had a "real" job in a very long time but when I need money I can make lots of it real quick. Though it consumes about 30hrs of my time for 2.5 to 3k. I have been thinking today about making money. I have nothing to do all summer so I might as well make some mula. Its like $100 per hour, but Im lazy and dont need any money. Though Im thinking of buying a viggen as another car for a daily and "take a trip with" car. So Im might get back in it.
you got it for sale eh?

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Yea I got me a job as well congrats on the new job. I will also be making $10/hr, but I will be working 11.5hr days monday-friday and I'll be doing construction (grading) lol...so I guess yours is easier. lol.construction isn't that bad of a job...i used to do it but i hated being out in the sun all day. for some reason if i stay out in the sun for so long then at night it gives me a headache....weird, but yea. i work 9-4 mon-fri i mean, i won't be making a hellacios amount of money but it'll be enough for me to get a NEW car...and maybe sell my other one, i don't know.

i'm tryin not to expand for what i'm known for....honda's/acura's. so i'm thinkin about findin the car i like the most...S2000. but i have to find one thats a 5-sp and in a color that i like. but the honda dealership here only has the newer model. not to crazy about it. i like it, but its a lot bigger than the older version.

ALVIN
05-17-2006, 09:52 PM
yea I got the job mainly for the amount of hours and the pay per hour and the oportunity to advance to equipment operator ($16+/hour). I need to lose some of the weight I put on during my fiancee's pregnancy (sympathy weight) so this will also help me with that. But the main reason being the money so I can be moved into a new home by fall and hopefully have a new car by the end of the year (07 g35) if I play my cards right.

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 10:07 PM
yea I got the job mainly for the amount of hours and the pay per hour and the oportunity to advance to equipment operator ($16+/hour). I need to lose some of the weight I put on during my fiancee's pregnancy (sympathy weight) so this will also help me with that. But the main reason being the money so I can be moved into a new home by fall and hopefully have a new car by the end of the year (07 g35) if I play my cards right.
yea the g35 is tight.
i'm thinkin about going outside the honda/acura model...something along nissan...like the...i don't know....350Z Nismo spec. i test drove one of those and for being stock that bitch was bad. hit 150mph (fastest i've ever drove) easy. not to mention i was wound out in 5th....and the car is a 6 speed. lol...yea:goodjob:

slowrolla97
05-17-2006, 10:11 PM
I need a job. But I like doing nothing and using my parents money for things.

AMEN