PDA

View Full Version : What's the point anymore?

AznTraitor
05-17-2006, 08:05 AM
You know, everyday we are blasted with the topic of illegal immigration, how to handle them, how to politically correct to treat them, what is the answer to solving the problem with small towns over-run with them.

I'm fucking tired of it....everyone talks up a huge storm with their plans on how to handle it....Democrats say one thing, Republicans say another....well fucking stop arguing and both figure out how to settle it, because it's a problem for our country...not an individual political party.

Since when does the Mexican govt have any authority with our govt? I posted it in the news and politics forum, but they want to sue us if we detain any of their citizen crossing into our country illegally. That makes no sense to me whatsoever. I'm sorry, I'm all for human rights and equality for a better life for everyone...but this shit has gotten out of hand....illegal immigrants have no rights so they cannot voice their opinnions on how we do things, Mexico does not own the US Govt, and cannot tell us to keep our borders open to any of their citizens who want to cross.

I mean, seriously....this shit is just too much now.

babygurl
05-17-2006, 08:34 AM
AMEN!

4dmin
05-17-2006, 08:38 AM
What i can't stand is what everyone isn't seeing... what happens when a terrorist comes over these unsecured boarders and we have another 9/11 all over again... then what are people finally going to open up their eyes and see this isn't a mexican thing... priority 1 should be national security.

some of the terrorist involved in 9/11 were here illegally and if we caught that before hand who knows, maybe we could of stopped that or foiled some plans.

{X}Echo419
05-17-2006, 09:12 AM
if we stopped putting the same passive pussies in office maybe something would get done.
or we can bitch and moan all day long then go and vote for the same guy we did last time. :2cents:

ironchef
05-17-2006, 09:37 AM
Mexico has a law where they will put anyone who is in mexico illegally into jail right away. And then they cry if we put some of their illegals into our jail.

slowrolla97
05-17-2006, 11:24 AM
AMEN

TheSnail
05-17-2006, 11:38 AM
I say we build extermination and concentration camps.

Edit: they build it. Their good at building houses so it would be like digging your own grave.

4dmin
05-17-2006, 11:42 AM
I say we build extermination and concentration camps.

Edit: they build it. Their good at building houses so it would be like digging your own grave.

ya while we are at it we can add all of the welfare/food stamp peeps and call it a day :goodjob: ... and those people who park in the handicap parking spaces yet they have nothing wrong w/ them ;)

Seymour222
05-17-2006, 11:48 AM
What if...

The United States collaborated with the country of Mexico and built factories, (or something more suitable) to create jobs for the immigrants, on or near the boarder. The U.S. would be able to reap the benefits, as well as provide jobs for some of the Mexican Population. Then the cities along the boarder would become more self dependent, and hopefully it would spread farther south. From my naive perspective, it seems that many immigrants come to the US for work, call me crazy, but it seems this idea may not be a total waste of money and manpower for the US.

2.0civic
05-17-2006, 11:52 AM
Mexico has a law where they will put anyone who is in mexico illegally into jail right away. And then they cry if we put some of their illegals into our jail.
when did this come about?? hell yeah though, thats what we need to do. i know in duluth theres a house in my cousins subdivision with like 100 mexicans. the police have kicked many of them out 3 times i know of and they keep coming back.

4dmin
05-17-2006, 12:07 PM
What if...

The United States collaborated with the country of Mexico and built factories, (or something more suitable) to create jobs for the immigrants, on or near the boarder. The U.S. would be able to reap the benefits, as well as provide jobs for some of the Mexican Population. Then the cities along the boarder would become more self dependent, and hopefully it would spread farther south. From my naive perspective, it seems that many immigrants come to the US for work, call me crazy, but it seems this idea may not be a total waste of money and manpower for the US.

well we have moved some industrys down there (car manufactories)... we can't save the world that is the problem w/ this country we are always wanting to police/save the world. it can't be done, we have people problems of our own we don't need anymore then we already have. :goodjob:

ironchef
05-17-2006, 12:12 PM
when did this come about?? hell yeah though, thats what we need to do. i know in duluth theres a house in my cousins subdivision with like 100 mexicans. the police have kicked many of them out 3 times i know of and they keep coming back.I just heard about it last week on the boortz radio show, dunno how long its been around though.

{X}Echo419
05-17-2006, 12:28 PM
we could just send them to Canada. when the Canadians ask what are you doing here they(Mx) can just tell them(Ca), "we're military deserters." and they'll let them stay and give them a place to live. :lmao:

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 01:18 PM
well if mexico didn't keep their country in such poor condition then they might just stay where they're at.

Julio
05-17-2006, 05:24 PM
The funny part is.

Nothing will happen. This been going on for years and all of a sudden people want to change things with a snap of a finger. Guess what, Is not going to happen.

Im all for sending Illegal people back, Not only South Americans, Everyone whos here illegally... But.. Im not going to sit here and run my mouth like is a easy task.
Seriously, I careless. This has been going on b4 our times.

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 05:38 PM
yea i have to agree with julio, send the IILEGAL ALIENS back. BUT if there's here and have a green card and HOLD A JOB, then they have a right. but if they're here illegally and don't hold a job, then send their ass back. we don't need em.