PDA

View Full Version : Your take on Illegal Aliens situation...

nightracer
05-16-2006, 11:30 PM
What do you think. Let them naturalize before all the other nationalities, European, Asian, African, Ocianic ppl in line to become legal citizens or overnight ship their asses back home?

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 11:32 PM
The illegal aliens, no matter where the hell they are from need to be sent back home..if they would like to live here and become a citizen then they need to get in line like the people that are doing in the legal and correct way...

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 11:34 PM
Not very clear poll choices...

nightracer
05-16-2006, 11:36 PM
I can't change them man sorry.. But what is so unclear about them?

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 11:36 PM
Well the middle 2 are almost the excat same thing...

nightracer
05-16-2006, 11:39 PM
Well the middle 2 are almost the excat same thing...
True I started to make that one option.. I wish I was a moderator so I could change it.

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 11:41 PM
Cas I would pick the combo of those 2 things...

If they are following the rules and paying taxes and working and being a good citizen just like you and me. Sure let them stay we need more good people...if they are freeloading and not following the rules then deport their asses back to where they started...

illeagle
05-16-2006, 11:41 PM
it would be too hard to naturalize all of them, and would actually hurt our economy even more if we send them packing, thats like sending more then half of california back to mexico. we need to say fuck it and make mexico another state...we already took most of there land and made them states, might as well take the rest and give the remaining mexicans reservations

silversol
05-16-2006, 11:43 PM
send them packing and have more laws against the people who hire illegal aliens

v3rd1g0
05-16-2006, 11:46 PM
prison sentence is just STUPID they get pampared for free....wtf are they thinking

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-16-2006, 11:46 PM
the illegally alien debate pisses me off all the time I hear it..

of course, we being American's want to "keep it that way" that whole, we're better than everyone mentality and expect everyone to blend into our American society.. well its a harsh reality, but there are more people in this world than American's...

basic economics, if we were to "massively get rid" of all ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, no matter if their hispanic of not, the AMERICAN ECONOMY WILL CRUMBLE.

why do you say that? because of the job market and how competitive it is. illegals are more inclined to take odd jobs that we, americans, feel we are better than that.. whose gonna build the houses? lay tile? yard work? house keeping? etc. the list could keep going on..

their providing the "dirty" service jobs that WE don't want to do.. like it or not, someone is going to have to do it.. so if your gonna complain, step it up and YOU stay outside hammering nails into wood all day long in 100 degree weather.. because your asking the wrong asian..

and in addition to this argument, illegals are MORE LIKELY TO WORK for lesser wages.. so WE can't complain.. yeah, their taking the jobs.. but are you gonna work for $4 bucks an hour? I think not..

ironchef
05-16-2006, 11:53 PM
why do you say that? because of the job market and how competitive it is. illegals are more inclined to take odd jobs that we, americans, feel we are better than that.. whose gonna build the houses? lay tile? yard work? house keeping? etc. the list could keep going on..

Americans would do those odd jobs if the pay was there. If it weren't for illegals then those jobs would pay more and american people would do it. But being an american citizen you wouldn't be able to live off those same wages as the illegals, cause you've got things like taxes to worry about as well as healthcare and various other things.

Personally, I don't care if they stay or get shot or get deported, doesn't bother me. I just want them to pay their share for the economy by paying taxes. Could you imagine the revenue that this country could bring in if illegals payed taxes?

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 11:55 PM
Americans would do those odd jobs if the pay was there. If it weren't for illegals then those jobs would pay more and american people would do it. But being an american citizen you wouldn't be able to live off those same wages as the illegals, cause you've got things like taxes to worry about as well as healthcare and various other things.

Personally, I don't care if they stay or get shot or get deported, doesn't bother me. I just want them to pay their share for the economy by paying taxes. Could you imagine the revenue that this country could bring in if illegals payed taxes?

well put...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-16-2006, 11:59 PM

that is true.. if we could legally TAX their income.. we'd have so much damn more income...

but the whole job thing, if it paid more, I really don't see that really gaining much popularity, due to certain jobs that carry negative stigma's that are attached to it.. the wages wouldn't get that better, for every american there are probably 30 illegals waiting to fill his spot

~The_Duke~
05-17-2006, 12:03 AM
That is the point they are ILLEGAL they are breaking the law, and if employers were willing and able to pay wages that were attractive to others then taxes would go down just because there would be more people getting taxed. Lower taxes = more people spending money = better econmy. Our taxes keep going up because having to pay for healthcare and welfare for people that arent even a citizen of our country, and they IMO is just wrong...

nightracer
05-17-2006, 12:05 AM
prison sentence is just STUPID they get pampared for free....wtf are they thinking
Please consider the fact that the only color I see is green because that is what buys horsepower. :goodjob:

I think the best thing to do is get rid of all the freeloaders. People who draw government money to live yet do not support themselves should be the first to go. That would lift a burden off of the economy. Also people that don't pay taxes and send money out of the country should go.

Another thing that needs to be stopped is people getting advanced degrees in math, science, engineering and technological diciplines on government money then going back to their original countries to live. I think foreigners who come over and get those kinds of degrees should at least contribute 10-20 years of work and taxes to the American economy. Using our tax dollors to educate the engineers and scientists of other countries is just stupid. As far as we are concerned America > all.

nightracer
05-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Also the borders need to be secured. We are at war and a foreign invader could just walk over with ease. Not good domestic policy.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 12:07 AM
That is the point they are ILLEGAL they are breaking the law, and if employers were willing and able to pay wages that were attractive to others then taxes would go down just because there would be more people getting taxed. Lower taxes = more people spending money = better econmy. Our taxes keep going up because having to pay for healthcare and welfare for people that arent even a citizen of our country, and they IMO is just wrong...

well, I wasn't gonna bring this up.. but there are probably HUNDRED's of THOUSANDS of people that ABUSE the welfare/healthcare system each year.. I know a lot of baby mamma's who'd rather get food stamps, free heatlhcare, and abuse the system and NOT DO A DAMN THING but collect money.. pisses me off that I have to pay for their ass, so before we go pointing the finger at illegals, look at the people we house in our OWN COUNTRY. I'm tired of paying for lazy ass people who rather take my hard earned money each year..

I work retail and I see the shit they pull, buying shit that they shouldn't be buying.. I'm a broke ass college student, but you don't see me buying $10 steaks and shit.. I live off all the no named shit.. ramen FTW

~The_Duke~
05-17-2006, 12:10 AM
well, I wasn't gonna bring this up.. but there are probably HUNDRED's of THOUSANDS of people that ABUSE the welfare/healthcare system each year.. I know a lot of baby mamma's who'd rather get food stamps, free heatlhcare, and abuse the system and NOT DO A DAMN THING but collect money.. pisses me off that I have to pay for their ass, so before we go pointing the finger at illegals, look at the people we house in our OWN COUNTRY. I'm tired of paying for lazy ass people who rather take my hard earned money each year..

I work retail and I see the shit they pull, buying shit that they shouldn't be buying.. I'm a broke ass college student, but you don't see me buying $10 steaks and shit.. I live off all the no named shit.. ramen FTW

Oh I think we should send that jackasses to another country to...or just send them out in a boat til they come to their senses...there are some many factors in this whole thing that need considered.

TheSnail
05-17-2006, 12:10 AM
If we made an organization where we got old rusted out duallys, picked them up for work and drove each truck to Blood mountain to roll off the cliff, there would be a simple way to deal with the problems. If I was president, I would make it simple with these simple solutions.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 12:11 AM
Please consider the fact that the only color I see is green because that is what buys horsepower. :goodjob:

I think the best thing to do is get rid of all the freeloaders. People who draw government money to live yet do not support themselves should be the first to go. That would lift a burden off of the economy. Also people that don't pay taxes and send money out of the country should go.

Another thing that needs to be stopped is people getting advanced degrees in math, science, engineering and technological diciplines on government money then going back to their original countries to live. I think foreigners who come over and get those kinds of degrees should at least contribute 10-20 years of work and taxes to the American economy. Using our tax dollors to educate the engineers and scientists of other countries is just stupid. As far as we are concerned America > all.

totally agree.. get rid of the free loaders that DO NOT CONTRIBUTE and the whole thing with people around the country, coming to the US for education then leaving, wtf? I'm all about you come here, we teach you, you stay here and you contribute. Make them useful, rather than use them as extra income for colleges and universities, its like having an investment and letting it go.

then the negative drawback could be linked to terroism, they came here to be educated by americans and in turned become cells to seek and destroy

bad bad business

nightracer
05-17-2006, 12:13 AM

Yes but they are American citizens who are not guilty of feloniously entering the country. That is another issue but I agree that they should be dealt with. Foreigners do not have the right to recieve any government benefits, sorry. Just like I do not have the right to recieve any benefits in Mexico, Canada or the UK.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 12:13 AM
If we made an organization where we got old rusted out duallys, picked them up for work and drove each truck to Blood mountain to roll off the cliff, there would be a simple way to deal with the problems. If I was president, I would make it simple with these simple solutions.

:confused:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 12:15 AM
Yes but they are American citizens who are not guilty of feloniously entering the country. That is another issue but I agree that they should be dealt with. Foreigners do not have the right to recieve any government benefits, sorry. Just like I do not have the right to recieve any benefits in Mexico, Canada or the UK.

you brought up the whole debate about the tax issue..

what about the outlying provinces/territories we have such as Puetro Rico?

they don't pay taxes.. not really sure about the infrastructure and how we contribute to them

nightracer
05-17-2006, 12:16 AM
totally agree.. get rid of the free loaders that DO NOT CONTRIBUTE and the whole thing with people around the country, coming to the US for education then leaving, wtf? I'm all about you come here, we teach you, you stay here and you contribute. Make them useful, rather than use them as extra income for colleges and universities, its like having an investment and letting it go.

then the negative drawback could be linked to terroism, they came here to be educated by americans and in turned become cells to seek and destroy

bad bad business
PPL from terrorist affiliated regions/countries should not even be eligible for any type of education or training in this country.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 12:17 AM
hell we just need to solve our healthcare problems and be like Canada.. and give free healthcare... but then again, don't they have high tax rates and all?

TheSnail
05-17-2006, 12:17 AM
Yall are talking too smart for me, Im leaving this thread. :(

silversol
05-17-2006, 12:18 AM
+1

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 12:18 AM
PPL from terrorist affiliated regions/countries should not even be eligible for any type of education or training in this country.

you can say that, but then terrorist groups will just move operations to other countries or regions that would be accepted.. it would have to be up to the government to control and regulate this here as well as the embassies outside of the US

nightracer
05-17-2006, 12:19 AM
you brought up the whole debate about the tax issue..

what about the outlying provinces/territories we have such as Puetro Rico?

they don't pay taxes.. not really sure about the infrastructure and how we contribute to them
Dude we should tax everybody, they either with us or a terrorist. :lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 12:20 AM
Dude we should tax everybody, they either with us or a terrorist. :lmfao:

:lmfao: now your sounding like an American

nightracer
05-17-2006, 12:23 AM
you can say that, but then terrorist groups will just move operations to other countries or regions that would be accepted.. it would have to be up to the government to control and regulate this here as well as the embassies outside of the US
That way they'd have a harder time learning our protocols, infrastructure and have a harder time striking us. Where did the 9/11 hijackers learn to fly? Where did they learn our flight routines, patterns, air traffic rules etc.? I rest my case.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 12:26 AM
That way they'd have a harder time learning our protocols, infrastructure and have a harder time striking us. Where did the 9/11 hijackers learn to fly? Where did they learn our flight routines, patterns, air traffic rules etc.? I rest my case.

I see your point.. but if their that WILLING to do it, their gonna do it..
no matter how stringent the policies can be, their gonna slip through the cracks of the system, one way or another

nightracer
05-17-2006, 12:36 AM
I see your point.. but if their that WILLING to do it, their gonna do it..
no matter how stringent the policies can be, their gonna slip through the cracks of the system, one way or another
At least we wouldn't be paying to educate our attackers ya know.

Wurm
05-17-2006, 02:20 AM
send them home unless they got a green card

Hektik
05-17-2006, 02:48 AM
Its really a very tricky subject casue some are here to work and contribute and better there life while not screwing over the U.S. while others are here to just straight steal the money we pay in taxes for their healthcare and thenearn a shitload in "under the table " money and take it back to some country in central america or south america and live like kings . these are the fuckers that piss me off. My family came here as illegal aliens but my father did not work one days with out U.S permission nor with out paying taxes he and my mother worked hard and earned a living here while the whole time doing it legally. now we are U.S. citizens My brother is in college and I served in the military. that I belive is the way u support the country u live in by doing things the right way, paying taxes, not mooching off the system, and doing things legally. not like some of these immigrants who just come here to mooch and make money. I think we should allow the immigrants that are here and are paying taxes and have proof that they have payed taxes while they have been hee to stay. get the rest of the lazy bastards out. setup perimiters so that more illegals cant come into this country and regulate what we have here now. also take all the imigrants out of our jails and just send em back to there own countries why the fuck are we supporting them for in our jails that are built by our tax dollars and are supported by the same tax dollars that get pulled out of my check.

Brett
05-17-2006, 07:25 AM
Send them back, Putting them in prison like Arizona just makes it so we still have to pay for them, So we either pay for them to be jailed or when we support thier 5 kids in a 2 bedroom house, So I say ship 'em back

4dmin
05-17-2006, 08:43 AM
i think sending them home/prison is too costly... i suggest sniper towers, danger is the only thing people understand if they knew they would be shot they won't try it. wild hungry dogs may work.

The Golden Child
05-17-2006, 09:51 AM
not this shit again ..

Wurm
05-17-2006, 11:00 AM
i think sending them home/prison is too costly... i suggest sniper towers, danger is the only thing people understand if they knew they would be shot they won't try it. wild hungry dogs may work.

lol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Master Shake
05-17-2006, 01:12 PM
if they're illegal then send their asses back. BUT if they have a green card or whatever and they are WORKING, then i guess it wouldn't hurt to let them stay. after all, their contributing to america like everyone else is by paying taxes and stuff.

~The_Duke~
05-17-2006, 05:09 PM

land mines would get the job done also...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-17-2006, 05:15 PM

LIRL.... but we'll never do that... too harsh of a "punishment" plus the government would have a shit load of picket groups and shit..

but the whole putting them in jail, yes we are LOSING money.. but, if we send them back, they'll end up coming back and committing more crimes.. so from a Criminal Justice background, its easier to lock them up in our system instead of sending them back, b/c in the long run we'll spend more money catching the same criminal and repeating the process over..

Rican219
05-17-2006, 06:52 PM
I PINCH............

~The_Duke~
05-17-2006, 07:40 PM
I PINCH............

You are going make me hungry...

4dmin
05-17-2006, 07:46 PM
land mines would get the job done also...

:goodjob: duke for president :yay:

~The_Duke~
05-17-2006, 07:47 PM
:goodjob: duke for president :yay:

Congress would empeach me from wanting to kill stupid people :goodjob:

nightracer
05-17-2006, 10:39 PM
LIRL.... but we'll never do that... too harsh of a "punishment" plus the government would have a shit load of picket groups and shit..

but the whole putting them in jail, yes we are LOSING money.. but, if we send them back, they'll end up coming back and committing more crimes.. so from a Criminal Justice background, its easier to lock them up in our system instead of sending them back, b/c in the long run we'll spend more money catching the same criminal and repeating the process over..
Thats why AZ just sends them to the pen.

2.0civic
05-17-2006, 11:06 PM
the illegally alien debate pisses me off all the time I hear it..

and in addition to this argument, illegals are MORE LIKELY TO WORK for lesser wages.. so WE can't complain.. yeah, their taking the jobs.. but are you gonna work for $4 bucks an hour? I think not..

man im with you on most of your points but they are making way more than 4 an hour. go to texaco on buford highway in duluth on a friday. they are cashing 300-900 checks ALL DAY. i make 9 an hour and barely clear $250 on a paycheck so im having to get a 2nd job. so 300 would be around $10 hr taxed or who knows if its untaxed