PDA

View Full Version : Power Mods ls/vtech builds

IndianStig
05-16-2006, 09:45 PM
what are they?

how can you do it?

is it an integra LS with vtec or something?

carbon_crash
05-16-2006, 09:51 PM
LS/Vtec=non-vtec block with a vtec head

LS2ner
05-16-2006, 09:54 PM
FBA...never post in all motor again. U used the word V-tech so ur now a ricer.

99SI
05-17-2006, 01:26 PM
lol, I hope this shit is a joke. If it is not a joke, let me help you out. www.honda-tech.com When you get there search.

B16a2 Civic
05-17-2006, 01:28 PM
oh geez.

aaronfelipe
05-17-2006, 02:06 PM
FBA...never post in all motor again. U used the word V-tech so ur now a ricer.
:doh:

SLow_POke
06-11-2006, 11:53 AM
what are they?

how can you do it?

if you got an ls i'll do it for you . and expalin it while in progress;)

BABY J
06-11-2006, 02:54 PM
what are they?

how can you do it?

It is an LS Integra with DOHC VTEC stickers from the 99 - 00 Civic Si on the side. The stickers are $11 from any Honda dealership.

Also, if you have an LS, just buy a VTEC controller, hook it up to the motor and turn on the power button. LSs haev VTEC built in, but they just do not have the power source connected. A VTEC controller solves that. I have a spare one that I will sell you for about $500, but I can let it go for $400 if you have cash.

SLow_POke
06-11-2006, 03:08 PM
It is an LS Integra with DOHC VTEC stickers from the 99 - 00 Civic Si on the side. The stickers are $11 from any Honda dealership.

Also, if you have an LS, just buy a VTEC controller, hook it up to the motor and turn on the power button. LSs haev VTEC built in, but they just do not have the power source connected. A VTEC controller solves that. I have a spare one that I will sell you for about $500, but I can let it go for $400 if you have cash. ROOLLINNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: too funny

jdmcrx12
06-12-2006, 01:27 AM
thats wrong but funny as hell

SLow_POke
06-14-2006, 05:09 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=29785

good write up for you

et17
07-04-2006, 04:31 PM
:confused:hi im putting together a crx and im using a b16a2 head and a b18a block and im balancing everything.
new pistons jacknifed crank shotpeined rods and arp bolts all the way. up top im upgrading the whole valvetrain including the cams and im using a golden eagle kit. how reliable will this be? daily driver? i need help if you all know of anyone that can answer some questions cuz i keep hearing that it wont be reliable that itll leak oil ect. i have a mechanic to assemble it but i gotta do all the research anything would be helpfull thanks also if anyone can recomend a good machine shop in atl. thanks again

BTLFED
07-04-2006, 04:50 PM
:confused:hi im putting together a crx and im using a b16a2 head and a b18a block and im balancing everything.
new pistons jacknifed crank shotpeined rods and arp bolts all the way. up top im upgrading the whole valvetrain including the cams and im using a golden eagle kit. how reliable will this be? daily driver? i need help if you all know of anyone that can answer some questions cuz i keep hearing that it wont be reliable that itll leak oil ect. i have a mechanic to assemble it but i gotta do all the research anything would be helpfull thanks also if anyone can recomend a good machine shop in atl. thanks again

Umm....jacknifed crank? It's obvious you have no idea what you are saying, so you need to talk to VtecKidd on here. He runs Main Stream Performance. He can set you on the path to righteousness.

(It's called knife edging. Jacknifing is what a tractor trailor does.)

Hondasi
07-04-2006, 08:12 PM
Lol

SLow_POke
07-04-2006, 09:05 PM

like BTLFED said talk to mike(Mr Vteckidd) at mainstream . he'll lead you in the right direction .

its cool that you ahve a mechanic doing for you . but i would have some one with LS-Vtec xperience . put it together for you , and if put together right . IMO from what i have seen and done they can be as reliable as a regular honda motor, just depends on how u maintane it .

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=29785 read this it should answer some of your questions

-Ernie