PDA

View Full Version : New pics of my Turbo civic

SL33P3R
05-16-2006, 05:36 PM
First off, I got the car last friday. i got in the car and what did i do? Stalled it, HAHAHa. But now i have the hang of it. Its a stage 3 6 puck racing clutch, its whoopin my @$$ right now. Sorry about the quality of the pics, I took them with my moms camera, and it was really sunny, and actually the car is dirty because ive been driving it alot on the road and that color shows dirt pretty easily. But other than that the car is immaculant. I was very worried about the paint, but paint is IMMACULANT. He painted the FMIC black :ugh2: because he said people where he live have a problem with getting their FMIC's stolen. Car is quick as hell for a 4banger. I will be starting the 1jz swap in my Mk3 in June/ July. But I will keep yall updated on that. Car put down 305WHP@14PSI. Right now I have it at 15PSI on high boost. So its prolly like 311WHP or something. But as of right now, Im gonna get the black paint off the FMIC, and then Im taking the grill shit out of the front bumper, so the FMIC is like BAAAAM!

Here ya go: :bigthumb:

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00517.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00518.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00519.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00520.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00522.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00523.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00524.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00525.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00526.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00527.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00528.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00529.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00530.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/DSC00531.jpg

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 05:51 PM
looks nice... :goodjob:

Tank
05-16-2006, 05:52 PM
give me your car nigga, lol but for real its nice as hell i cant wait to meet and see it your one lucky bitch

BABY J
05-16-2006, 05:57 PM
Hotness... what are the specs on the block/internals... PM/EMAIL me if you do not want to post in public. You coming to the V Sunday right for the Si meet?

SL33P3R
05-16-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks guys

Tank: Ive asked you if you wanted to meet up. So drop a set and come to D'ville. We can have a little photoshoot

PS TANK: Bring the supra ;)

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Thanks guys

Tank: Ive asked you if you wanted to meet up. So drop a set and come to D'ville. We can have a little photoshoot

PS TANK: Bring the supra ;)

Is D'ville douglasville or dawsonville lol

SL33P3R
05-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Douglasville

JDMBeau
05-16-2006, 06:15 PM
looks good...but ya get the gau grill mesh out lol

and if you can, get a stock si bumper and si grill and lip. that one just dosnt look too good

aaronfelipe
05-16-2006, 06:16 PM
Good looking car :goodjob:

twkg
05-16-2006, 06:39 PM
love it :goodjob: hell w/ the mesh, but dayum...nice

BABY J
05-16-2006, 06:49 PM
Keep the CWEST, do not conform to what every1 else is doing. I get tired of seeing the same damn cars. LOL. Keep it different, keep it fresh, gimme the keys, you know... stuff like that.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-16-2006, 07:20 PM
wasn't this the car that was bought on EBAY?

Julio
05-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Nice ride. Have fun with it =]

Hektik
05-16-2006, 08:13 PM
I agree with baby j keep the CWEST but take out the mesh also me personally would leave the ic black gives it that sleeper effect.

Lets take pictures together once I get boosted...=P

Tank
05-16-2006, 08:13 PM
keep the car the way it is externally and J ill come to the meet the civic has some new shoes that are bronze its to dark for pics right now but ill post some tommorrow

SL33P3R
05-16-2006, 08:54 PM
wasn't this the car that was bought on EBAY?

Ya, By me ;)

UPDATE: The intercooler sides are back to polish. The middle part is still black, but im working on it, i dont want to mess it up. My IC pipes are polished like they neeed to be ;)

-Taylor

Brett
05-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Lookin good!!!

Tank
05-16-2006, 09:16 PM
brett how many damn names you gonna go through lol

SL33P3R
05-16-2006, 09:17 PM
TANK GET ON AIM YOU SLACKER!

-Taylor

boostboy97
05-16-2006, 11:46 PM
Ya, By me ;)

UPDATE: The intercooler sides are back to polish. The middle part is still black, but im working on it, i dont want to mess it up. My IC pipes are polished like they neeed to be ;)

-Taylor

ACTUALLY I THINK IT WAS BOUGHT BY DADDY :lmfao:

gtikid
05-17-2006, 12:39 AM
ACTUALLY I THINK IT WAS BOUGHT BY DADDY :lmfao:

I would have to agree

HIgH_ScHoOL
05-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Looks good d00d keep up the good work! :goodjob:

BABY J
05-17-2006, 07:52 AM
Who cares if it was bought by dad? Kid is 15 years old and farther ahead in the game than lots of us. No matter how you get it don, as long as it's nopt STOLEN then you got my props... hell my dads $$ spends just as good as mine!! Keep the CWEST, go boostless for a few days and get the IC powdercoated flat black and call it a day. Tank, glad you coming out to the Civic Si meet. :)

Baby J

SLOWR/T
05-17-2006, 08:05 AM
Who cares if it was bought by dad? Kid is 15 years old and farther ahead in the game than lots of us. No matter how you get it don, as long as it's nopt STOLEN then you got my props... hell my dads $$ spends just as good as mine!! Keep the CWEST, go boostless for a few days and get the IC powdercoated flat black and call it a day. Tank, glad you coming out to the Civic Si meet. :)

Baby J

the dads not to smart. last thing a 15 year old needs is a 300+ hp car! dont get me wrong its a nice car..........i hope it stays that way.

BABY J
05-17-2006, 08:21 AM
Guess you are not a dad. My daughter will get whatever she wants... and as long as she listens to the "talk" that will definitely come before, during, and after, she can keep it. Not every1 is a dumbass who doesn't know how to respect a 300WHP car.

Tank
05-17-2006, 09:03 AM
exactly STFU my son if he wants a rocket ship he will fucking get it hands down no questions asked but as a father ill teach him how to drive it and not try to ahve him avoid it

BABY J
05-17-2006, 09:06 AM
exactly STFU my son if he wants a rocket ship he will fucking get it hands down no questions asked but as a father ill teach him how to drive it and not try to ahve him avoid it

+154 for you and all of your kids (even the ones you do not know about)

Tank
05-17-2006, 09:28 AM
LOFL

The Golden Child
05-17-2006, 10:53 AM
looks great .. pimp !!!

wantboost
05-17-2006, 10:58 AM
the dads not to smart. last thing a 15 year old needs is a 300+ hp car! dont get me wrong its a nice car..........i hope it stays that way.
lets keep this shit out of this thread. he has done nothing in this thread to ask for it (unlike the last one)

nice looking car :goodjob: and deff keep the bumper

gtikid
05-17-2006, 11:00 AM

Baby J

I dont have the problem with his dad buying. Just don't claim like HE bought the car HIMSELF....

I would love to see how long this car lasts...

BABY J
05-17-2006, 11:02 AM
I dont have the problem with his dad buying. Just don't claim like HE bought the car HIMSELF....

I would love to see how long this car lasts...

Here is a drink for you...

gtikid
05-17-2006, 11:05 AM
Here is a drink for you...

Thanks, try to come back with something funnier though. That shits been around like your mother :jerkit:

SLOWR/T
05-17-2006, 11:10 AM
Guess you are not a dad. My daughter will get whatever she wants... and as long as she listens to the "talk" that will definitely come before, during, and after, she can keep it. Not every1 is a dumbass who doesn't know how to respect a 300WHP car.

heres two kids i wont have to deal with in the future. you dont give a kid a a 300+ HP car for there first car. that just stupid. if your kid wants a dirtbike you dont find him the fastest bike out there and throw him the keys. he wouldnt live 20 min! i dont care how you talk to him as soon as you turn your back they are going to push there luck and thats were they get killed. no im not a dad and im not telling you what to do with your kids just saying what you shouldnt do!

im done with this thread.

Nice car man take care of it! :goodjob:

gtikid
05-17-2006, 11:12 AM
heres two kids i wont have to deal with in the future. you dont give a kid a a 300+ HP car for there first car. that just stupid. if your kid wants a dirtbike you dont find him the fastest bike out there and throw him the keys. he wouldnt live 20 min! i dont care how you talk to him as soon as you turn your back they are going to push there luck and thats were they get killed. no im not a dad and im not telling you what to do with your kids just saying what you shouldnt do!

im done with this thread.

Nice car man take care of it! :goodjob:

:werd: I agree completely with your post. Nice analogy too :goodjob:

It's a sick ass car yes, take care of it and don't do stupid shit that your friends tell you to do

The Green Monster
05-17-2006, 11:17 AM
he's a pretty mature kid...he's not really likely to do any of that shit...but anyways taylor

ahhhh skeet skeet skeet skeet on your windshield when you're not looking :D

B16a2 Civic
05-17-2006, 11:20 AM
yeah, he doesnt seem like a wreckless kid, he presents himself well in teh forum.
hope you have fun with the car.

BABY J
05-17-2006, 12:51 PM
heres two kids i wont have to deal with in the future. you dont give a kid a a 300+ HP car for there first car. that just stupid. if your kid wants a dirtbike you dont find him the fastest bike out there and throw him the keys. he wouldnt live 20 min! i dont care how you talk to him as soon as you turn your back they are going to push there luck and thats were they get killed. no im not a dad and im not telling you what to do with your kids just saying what you shouldnt do! im done with this thread. Nice car man take care of it! :goodjob:

Funny. Why not let them swim until their 20 too!! LOL. This is the dumbest thing I ever read. My dad raced cars, and I was behind the wheel before I was a teenager. PARENTS/PARENTING is why we have hard-headed kids... not b/c "kids will be kids". I never have smoked weed or did ANY drug or ever smoked a cigarette, cigar, ANYTHING... b/c my parents TAUGHT me not to. Not only that, they told me what would happen if I was caught doing it. As I stated, yall are just bein haters. HATE ON!! His dad didn't "throw him the fastest dirtbike on the lot" and say "good luck". When you put your 2 year old in the pool and you are WITH him while he swims, you are WITH him when he takes in a gulp of pool water and save his ass and show him what happens when he is not careful. He is 15, and his dad is WITH him when he drives around, and WITH him when the cops pace him for 10 minutes while they run his plates and he is LEARNING that he drives a car that will get attention whether he wants to or not. His dad will be WITH him at the Si meet this Sunday too. KUDOS to his dad for doing it the right way. Do not talk shit about him b/c maybe you didn't do what your parents said and you pushed the limits as soon as they turned their back. If you did that, then it's THEIR fault for not instilling in you you that "conscience" that says "fuck, mom said if I do this, then 'x' or 'y' is gonna happen." Glad that you are not a dad... that fact is why you are not versed enuff to even debate this topic. I can see you now... "Don't have sex Billy. Okay, I'm going on vacation for a week, bye." LMAO!!! Hush while you are ahead.

Thanks, try to come back with something funnier though. That shits been around like your mother :jerkit:

Cute. Are you sure that YOU aren't the 1 who's 15?

gtikid
05-17-2006, 01:09 PM
Cute. Are you sure that YOU aren't the 1 who's 15?

Super sure. Are you expecting to say something and not expect a person to say anything back?

But do you honestly think that his dad is with him everywhere just because? Have you thought that the kid is 15 and his dad HAS TO BE with him? I know the love my father has for me, and even then he still does not come with me to the meets. I'm sure if i would ask him to, he'd be more than glad to come. Even still, he supports me and this habit. I'm pretty sure his dad just bought him this car b/c it was the car he wanted and the dad thought it would help out his kid. Yes, i'm pretty sure every father would do that. I know i would probably do that too. But even then, as being part of this enthusiast community, i would prefer my kid build his own car and build it to his liking and do what he wants to it, instead of buying a car already built. Everything can't be handed to you on a silver platter, and i'd sure as hell want him to learn that.

**EDIT: And i completely agree with the dirt bike analogy. I would start him off with something with AT MOST 3 gears, not the top of the line shit that would end up dragging his ass and the possibility of him not being able to control it. Would i be there? Yes.

SL33P3R
05-17-2006, 03:18 PM
Wow, I was just showing pics of my car, didnt know it would start a damn riot.

-Taylor

BABY J
05-17-2006, 03:23 PM
No riot. :) Just simple conversation.

LSVTEC92
05-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Very clean and simple, Treat it like your wife.......

fight club
05-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Very clean and simple, Treat it like your wife.......

fuck the hell out of it and when its ragged and unappealing, throw it to the curb and get a new one!

wantboost
05-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Wow, I was just showing pics of my car, didnt know it would start a damn riot.

-Taylor
problem was the your previous thread about this car. you gave too much info. and people start flaming you on everything from your age to the fact that you didnt build it. personally i like the way it looks. turbo civics not my style but nice none the less. diy for lyfe yo :lmfao: (random comment of the day)
fuck the hell out of it and when its ragged and unappealing, throw it to the curb and get a new one!
lol rofl +1 funniest quote of the day