PDA

View Full Version : I NEED DECALS MADE NOW!!

Twinnos
05-16-2006, 08:18 AM
HEY GUYS, SINCE JUST GETTING MY CAR OUT OF THE SHOP I NOW NEED MY SPONSORS DECALS MADE FOR THE DUB SHOW. BLACK BACKGROUND WITH CHROME LETTERING ABOUT TEN DIFF NAMES. THANKS. JOHN I PM'D U A FEW DAYS AGO. IF ANYONE ELSE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. SIGNGUY IS BUSY THIS WEEK...............THANK YOU COME AGAIN :D

Twinnos
05-16-2006, 09:00 AM

Brett
05-16-2006, 09:55 AM
You need to PM me pics dawg!! I was up there yesterday getting my bumper reshot, Got chipped bad when we went to PC. I dropped mine there for them to reshoot the bumper :)

Twinnos
05-16-2006, 11:09 AM
hey brett. i havent took any pics yet. the car is dirty as shyt on the inside from body shop dust. r they gonna have your car painted, wet sanded and buffed before the dub show? i hope so. :)

Nitro
05-16-2006, 11:19 AM
HEY GUYS, SINCE JUST GETTING MY CAR OUT OF THE SHOP I NOW NEED MY SPONSORS DECALS MADE FOR THE DUB SHOW. BLACK BACKGROUND WITH CHROME LETTERING ABOUT TEN DIFF NAMES. THANKS. JOHN I PM'D U A FEW DAYS AGO. IF ANYONE ELSE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GO I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. SIGNGUY IS BUSY THIS WEEK...............THANK YOU COME AGAIN :D

i'm working on it for u bro...................Danny was in school & said he had to hit me back + he was going to check for the fax...........sounds positive tho :D
678 754 4995 hit me up.

Twinnos
05-16-2006, 11:34 AM
i'm working on it for u bro...................Danny was in school & said he had to hit me back + he was going to check for the fax...........sounds positive tho :D
678 754 4995 hit me up.
thanks nitro, i personally spoke with kevin (owner, signguy) and he said he is slammed about a week out. But Allstars leader John just let me know not to worry and that he can cut them. woo hoo. thanks bro. :goodjob:

redgst97
05-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Im on it!! Nothing like having a full vinyl plotter at the hizzy!!

John

Twinnos
05-16-2006, 02:24 PM
do i see Allstars Vinyl Graphics or JM Vinyl Graphics opening soon?

widecoupe
05-17-2006, 02:28 PM
I was gonna say...JOHN...u can do it...get on it man!!

MIssed all you guys at HIN Charlotte...

Twinnos
05-17-2006, 03:50 PM
I was gonna say...JOHN...u can do it...get on it man!!

MIssed all you guys at HIN Charlotte...
oh snap!!! hey chris wassup man? good hearing from you. from time to time i go and check out your website. r u gonna do the bf goodrich booth at nopi this year. if they try to put us outside in the ride and drive area again im not doing it. i will find another booth :crazy:

widecoupe
05-17-2006, 03:54 PM
Yeah Im still around. was looking for you at HIN Charlotte. Got any pics of the car? Id like to see what you have done. Did you change the color like you were talking bout at NOPI last year?

Twinnos
05-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah Im still around. was looking for you at HIN Charlotte. Got any pics of the car? Id like to see what you have done. Did you change the color like you were talking bout at NOPI last year?
yeah i changed it and should have pics up on my website after the dub show this weekend.