PDA

View Full Version : A FRIENDS FRESHLY PAINTED S2K

CHADbee
05-15-2006, 08:02 PM
just out of paint thursday...i think it looks pretty damn good.

Halfwit
05-15-2006, 08:11 PM
hell yeah, nice lip project motorsports ftw

CHADbee
05-15-2006, 08:22 PM
hell yeah, nice lip project motorsports ftw
yeah the muse lip is nice! one thing i like is he got that middle peice between the exhaust painted. factory they are grey plastic but he got it colormatched.

05-15-2006, 09:13 PM
thats actually an amuse replica knock off lip. why go through all the paint work and leave the emblems and crap take them off and shave that shit... definatly needs to go back to black with the exhaust cut out...

CHADbee
05-15-2006, 09:22 PM
thats actually an amuse replica knock off lip. why go through all the paint work and leave the emblems and crap take them off and shave that shit... definatly needs to go back to black with the exhaust cut out...
is it amuse knockoff? how can u tell? i like the color match exhaust cut out...that just me though...well my friend also.

05-15-2006, 09:26 PM
is it amuse knockoff? how can u tell?

it fits like shit and i doubt your buddy shelled out the price of the real deal.. but it gets the job done just the same..so who cares

CHADbee
05-15-2006, 09:30 PM
it fits like shit and i doubt your buddy shelled out the price of the real deal.. but it gets the job done just the same..so who cares
the shop did have some issues with fitment and i'm not sure what he payed for it. i just wanted to make sure he did'nt pay for a real one and get a fake. its most likely not the real deal if the amuse lip is extreamly expensive. he does'nt really get into that super rare jdm pimpness...more about performance and lookin clean.

05-15-2006, 09:33 PM
i think i know what he is going for.... this is my old one

CHADbee
05-15-2006, 09:40 PM
dude u din't even have to post thoose^^
i know...another friend was gonna buy ur S but u had sold it allready...that S was SICK!!!! who ever bought it got a kickass deal. i PM'd u about it but u replied saying it was allready sold. so ended up buying a stock 03, same color as urs from curry honda.
urs was in S3 correct?

NAIZBST
05-15-2006, 09:41 PM
nice

atlvi3tb0i
05-15-2006, 09:42 PM
:goodjob:

05-15-2006, 09:51 PM
dude u din't even have to post thoose^^
i know...another friend was gonna buy ur S but u had sold it allready...that S was SICK!!!! who ever bought it got a kickass deal. i PM'd u about it but u replied saying it was allready sold. so ended up buying a stock 03, same color as urs from curry honda.
urs was in S3 correct?

yep