PDA

View Full Version : Can you say WHERE is Weirdo?????

TRINI4LIFE
05-15-2006, 03:41 PM
I mean some people just take it to the extreme limit.

TRINI4LIFE
05-15-2006, 03:41 PM
and last but not lease...

SwurvinIn
05-15-2006, 03:43 PM
that shitz disturbing

gijoe0720
05-15-2006, 03:45 PM
why would someone want to do that to themselves?

{X}Echo419
mommie either hugged them to much or not enough. it's all aboud Chi :)

~The_Duke~
that shitz disturbing

:stupid:

TIGERJC
05-15-2006, 03:58 PM
repost

The Golden Child
05-15-2006, 04:08 PM
i think its pretty cool what they do ..
its there body so who cares ..

~The_Duke~
05-15-2006, 04:09 PM
Where the hell do these people get jobs at?

Ran
05-15-2006, 04:14 PM
:upchuck:

Thanks for letting me retaste my lunch.

~The_Duke~
05-15-2006, 04:18 PM

Thanks for letting me retaste my lunch.

Orange juice and watermelon taste about the same both ways...

Scrilla
05-15-2006, 04:42 PM
:stupid:

:werd:

Pablo
05-15-2006, 04:45 PM
notice how all of those people except for one are white!

SixSquared
05-15-2006, 04:46 PM
To each his/her own... They don't criticize me for not having extreme tattoos/piercings/body mods... I'm not gonna criticize them for having them.

buddha@TeamFX
05-15-2006, 04:48 PM

C'mon now pablo your white too...Remember we found that out when you moved your watch the other week LOL!!!

COGCaviZ24
05-15-2006, 06:27 PM
repost

yup

b@d @pple
05-15-2006, 06:37 PM
i have to laugh at this thread..i have been into body modification for a long time and to me those people are no different than anyone else..its a form of expression that very narrow and shallow minded people will never understand...most of you will judge these people and usually use the typical"freak" stereotype,only because you dont understand..its no differnt than being a clone of everyone else on this planet..example...collar poppin college frat fags....hollister wearing whores....skaters kids....preppy kids...they are all forms of expression..some are just less excepted than others...i mean its ok for your 12 year daughter to dress like a total anal queen buts its fround upon to get pierced or tattooed...this society is so fuckin out of sorts its rediculous...the funny thing is some of those people do it for the wow factor and guess what by posting this you made their day..and as for most of these people they are 1 of a few things..owner/manager of a tattoo studio,owner /performer of a circus or sideshow..or just so far into what they do like the last picture posted..that woman is in the guiness book for the most piercings..she has so many sponsers that she doesnt have to work..so my point is dont judge them cause they are different..respect them cause they are different

~The_Duke~
05-15-2006, 07:03 PM
i have to laugh at this thread..i have been into body modification for a long time and to me those people are no different than anyone else..its a form of expression that very narrow and shallow minded people will never understand...most of you will judge these people and usually use the typical"freak" stereotype,only because you dont understand..its no differnt than being a clone of everyone else on this planet..example...collar poppin college frat fags....hollister wearing whores....skaters kids....preppy kids...they are all forms of expression..some are just less excepted than others...i mean its ok for your 12 year daughter to dress like a total anal queen buts its fround upon to get pierced or tattooed...this society is so fuckin out of sorts its rediculous...the funny thing is some of those people do it for the wow factor and guess what by posting this you made their day..and as for most of these people they are 1 of a few things..owner/manager of a tattoo studio,owner /performer of a circus or sideshow..or just so far into what they do like the last picture posted..that woman is in the guiness book for the most piercings..she has so many sponsers that she doesnt have to work..so my point is dont judge them cause they are different..respect them cause they are different

I am with ya all the way on the 'what ever floats your boat' thing but that is not floating my boat there, but it is all good if they like it. Seeing those guys be susupended from body pirces sends chills down my back...

b@d @pple
05-15-2006, 07:40 PM
i did suspension once..it hurt like fuck but it was a hell of an adrenaline rush..8 guage hooks in your back feels great..lol...

HyPer50
05-15-2006, 07:41 PM
a few tattoo's or piercings are alright.... but that shits just ugly.. not judging them, just saying they fucked up the way they look lol, maybe that was there goal.. *shrug*

~The_Duke~
05-15-2006, 07:43 PM
i did suspension once..it hurt like fuck but it was a hell of an adrenaline rush..8 guage hooks in your back feels great..lol...

DUDE?!?!?! you are fucking nuts...no offense...OUCH!! And people wonder why you arent afraid to fight people...you must not feel much pain...

v3rd1g0
05-15-2006, 07:53 PM
this is my kind of stuff. I love body modification. I love suspension, looks awesome as hell.

b@d @pple
05-15-2006, 08:12 PM
a few tattoo's or piercings are alright.... but that shits just ugly.. not judging them, just saying they fucked up the way they look lol, maybe that was there goal.. *shrug*

ugly to you sir..

Bishop
05-15-2006, 08:14 PM
and the pink collar poppin fags fucked up the way they look, guess thats their goal... ;)

~The_Duke~
05-15-2006, 08:17 PM
ugly to you sir..

To define some like ugly or pretty or cool and other such adjectives you must the eye of the beholder determines wither or not something is ugly, cool, or pretty.

Where I dont think it is ugly, I just think it is werid...and BA thinks it is cool...

b@d @pple
05-15-2006, 08:19 PM
To define some like ugly or pretty or cool and other such adjectives you must the eye of the beholder determines wither or not something is ugly, cool, or pretty.

Where I dont think it is ugly, I just think it is werid...and BA thinks it is cool...

to some people its a way of life..much like a frat party just manlier

~The_Duke~
05-15-2006, 08:27 PM
to some people its a way of life..much like a frat party just manlier

I think the most skin crawling thing I have seen is chicks getting holes in their back much like you have to with the suspension stuff, just in the design of a corset...then they put laces through it and use the skin as a corset...I am not sure wither or not to think it is hot or disturbing...

b@d @pple
05-15-2006, 08:28 PM
http://www.rebelutionstudio.org/images/corset/c43.jpghaha

~The_Duke~
05-15-2006, 08:31 PM
Ya like that...

{X}Echo419
05-16-2006, 06:34 AM

you're right! we need Jesse Jackson on the case! this is discrimination!!! :lmfao:

HyPer50
05-16-2006, 07:01 AM
and the pink collar poppin fags fucked up the way they look, guess thats their goal... ;)

lol who said anything about them? I'm just saying, mutilating your body to such an extent isn't beautiful in anyway. Maybe to some tribes in New Guinea or somethin'... but definatly isn't improving anything in my eyes... But hey, it's there body, there life, have at it lol, I got no problems with it.

HyPer50
05-16-2006, 07:02 AM
ugly to you sir..

Ya, sorry, guess I should of specified. It's my opinion lol, just like all posts by me are, I'm not a fact speaker = P.

Bishop
05-16-2006, 07:05 AM
lol who said anything about them? I'm just saying, mutilating your body to such an extent isn't beautiful in anyway. Maybe to some tribes in New Guinea or somethin'... but definatly isn't improving anything in my eyes... But hey, it's there body, there life, have at it lol, I got no problems with it.
lol i did. I know what you're saying...but....to these pink collar poppers...when i see someone walking around with a pink polo and the collar popped, that just makes you look like a fag. I mean come on... lol

Nopaintsls
05-16-2006, 07:18 AM

SixSquared
05-16-2006, 07:59 AM
I think the most skin crawling thing I have seen is chicks getting holes in their back much like you have to with the suspension stuff, just in the design of a corset...then they put laces through it and use the skin as a corset...I am not sure wither or not to think it is hot or disturbing...

I've done that before... unlike the pic below your post that was just needles, they actually pierced my skin and put in rings going from small (about 1/2 inch in diameter) all the way up to pretty big hoops (about 1 1/4 inches). It's like getting a tattoo... after a while you don't really feel it anymore... adrenaline completely takes over your body, and I swear it's the most amazing feeling of euphoria I've ever experienced.... Borderline orgasmic... I kid you not.

{X}Echo419
05-16-2006, 08:14 AM

Pot: yo Kettle!
Kettle: what up!
Pot:you're Black!
Kettle: wtf?!

for the record. the Kanye wannabes irritate me to :cool:

b@d @pple
05-16-2006, 08:22 AM
how the fuck is that calling the kettle black..if your tryin to equate this to religion your fuckin retarded

ShooterMcGavin
05-16-2006, 08:27 AM
how's the dude in the first pic eat? drink everything through a straw? :thinking:

TRINI4LIFE
05-16-2006, 08:37 AM
how the fuck is that calling the kettle black..if your tryin to equate this to religion your fuckin retarded

I do not think that he is making a religion thing out of this, he was just pointing out what you had stated before with the "pink collar popping fags" or something like that. We all know that everyone thinks differently and what might be "Weird" to you might not be for others. Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Me personally I thought that was too extreme (That is my opinion) To others as I have seen, it is okay.

{X}Echo419
05-16-2006, 08:41 AM

ummm...no. you don't like what who ever started this thread said you (same as here) return to name calling. collar popin' :blah: :blah: :blah: .
so your doing the same thing. being "judgemental" :blah: :blah: .
btw: "fuckin retared" . that's an adult thing to say

b@d @pple
05-16-2006, 09:03 AM
i was using that as an example...weirdos/freaks/collar poppin college fags,skater kids or whatever stereotype you choose..mearly an example

{X}Echo419
05-16-2006, 09:35 AM
i was using that as an example...weirdos/freaks/collar poppin college fags,skater kids or whatever stereotype you choose..mearly an example
ok

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-16-2006, 10:51 AM

very well said Justin. I agree 100%. I catch a lot of shit because I have 15 piercings and 2 tattoos, but it's mainly from older people that grew up where different isn't accepted.. I like being different... Being a clone isn't fun!

{X}Echo419
05-16-2006, 11:23 AM
http://www.despair.com/connot.html
I say the same as less

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 12:06 PM
I've done that before... unlike the pic below your post that was just needles, they actually pierced my skin and put in rings going from small (about 1/2 inch in diameter) all the way up to pretty big hoops (about 1 1/4 inches). It's like getting a tattoo... after a while you don't really feel it anymore... adrenaline completely takes over your body, and I swear it's the most amazing feeling of euphoria I've ever experienced.... Borderline orgasmic... I kid you not.

Ya I have seen that before also...It looks cool when you put ribbon in the hoops...