PDA

View Full Version : ATTACKED BY THOMAS

SNapper
05-15-2006, 01:58 PM
alright so i was at drift atlanta on saturday when guess who i saw. yep. mr thomas. so he walked by me and said hey to my friend aaron like i wasn't even there. so i stuck out my hand as if to shake his hand while i said, so when are we gunna race. right then he starts yelling "fuck you" over and over and started shouting that he was going to beat my ass. so i was like ok well i'm right here if your going to do something do it. then i told him to bring his car out and race me next weekend since it's so fast. so he's freaking out yelling and he backs into this girl and almost knocks her over. so i say dude you need to chill out watch where your going. the he keeps shouting about how his bmw will destroy my toyota and i need to bring my car out on the track. he's saying all this while backing away so i give him a thumbs up and turn around and continue walking to my car to leave because i had to get to work. so i'm walking away and all of a sudden he pushes me from behind so i'm like wow this is bout to get fucked up. i turned around and he was bout 5-10 feet away backing into another girl. i told him to chill the fuck out and before this situation get's worse then it needs to be. well the people that were with the girl that he backed into this time kinda pushed him back even more and he ended up like 15 feet away and he started walking away so i just left.

so WTF was that thomas. you can't bring your car out to race me even though you blatently claim that it's faster then me. and now you want to turn a race into a bitch fit? you need to take a fucking chill pill and bring your BMW out on the street like you did the night you think you beat me and race me for real. it's that simple. no one talked shit to you. you brought that shit out of nowhere. RACE ME.

1insaneR
05-15-2006, 02:01 PM
dude just give up!

Speedm0(\)key
05-15-2006, 02:50 PM
dude just give up!

its actually quite easy.. all guy has to say is "sorry.. i never pulled you on the highway"..

or.. say he can.. he should come out and get it done on video or something. he should have been smart and if you say "i dont street race" make sure you stick to it before you look like a moron. IE: here.

i dont care who's friends with who, who knows what, who, where. i dont give a shit, most people on here have enough common sense to know that reasons justifying anything NOT car involved with me is a complete loss of time because i miserably fail to give a damn.

im pretty much a kills forum bum making sure shit moves smoothly and things happen. you cant handle that?.. get the fuck out.

this is what needs to happen.

autofab guy (thomas) options.
1.admits/or clears up the misunderstanding, states he didnt pull on snapper's car.. and that he doesnt street race.
2. claims he did pull from snappers car, and proves it again.. (cant use I DONT STREET RACE EXCUSE THERE.. you've done it once and want to tlak about it,, you sure as fuck can do it again)

SNapper
05-15-2006, 03:04 PM
its actually quite easy.. all guy has to say is "sorry.. i never pulled you on the highway"..

or.. say he can.. he should come out and get it done on video or something. he should have been smart and if you say "i dont street race" make sure you stick to it before you look like a moron. IE: here.

i dont care who's friends with who, who knows what, who, where. i dont give a shit, most people on here have enough common sense to know that reasons justifying anything NOT car involved with me is a complete loss of time because i miserably fail to give a damn.

im pretty much a kills forum bum making sure shit moves smoothly and things happen. you cant handle that?.. get the fuck out.

this is what needs to happen.

autofab guy (thomas) options.
1.admits/or clears up the misunderstanding, states he didnt pull on snapper's car.. and that he doesnt street race.
2. claims he did pull from snappers car, and proves it again.. (cant use I DONT STREET RACE EXCUSE THERE.. you've done it once and want to tlak about it,, you sure as fuck can do it again)
respect
and btw thomas some people aren't as calm as me when you push them. you should prolly chill out next time.

2.3 Evo 8
05-15-2006, 03:30 PM
He pushed you from behind? You should have punched him right in the mouth and walked away after he hit the ground.

89e30ATL
05-15-2006, 03:57 PM
at least we got some tools out of autofa* cause they left them on top of a radiator in my friends car when the worked on it.... good job autofa*! id stop talkin bout it and wait for him to show up somewhere and then own him...

fight club
05-15-2006, 04:57 PM
dammit aaron, you cant say shit like that. its slander. lol. +1 for will, even tho he never answers his fucking fone. excuses like "work" hahahahaah, what a joke.

BigPoppaHurtm
05-15-2006, 08:16 PM
Thomas sounds like a bitch. Dont worry dude BMW's for the most part are slow as shit. I'll give props to M5's and E46 M3's but the rest arent all that. Dont worry everybody knew what the outcome of this race would've been anyways. Im sure thomas didnt want his car to get raped for the camera and thats why he never responded. He could've acknowledged that your car was faster and he was wrong for saying his would outrun yours. That way atleast he'd have our respect.

SNapper
05-15-2006, 09:44 PM
at least we got some tools out of autofab cause they left them on top of a radiator in my friends car when the worked on it.... good job autofab! id stop talkin bout it and wait for him to show up somewhere and then own him...
we can't talk about the shop even though it is true. edit ur post

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:43 AM
dammit aaron, you cant say shit like that. its slander. lol. +1 for will, even tho he never answers his fucking fone. excuses like "work" hahahahaah, what a joke.
and that's not aaron

fight club
05-16-2006, 02:13 AM
who is it? lol.

AE86 Dorifto
05-16-2006, 06:26 AM
You people are only hearing one side of the story. I don't think Thomas should have pushed you but you really are talking differently on here than you would in real life. Stop making these threads. I'm sick of seeing them. This is between you and Thomas. Not you and Thomas and Import Atlanta. You're like a little high-school girl running to her her friends crying because someone called her fat. Seriously.

Vteckidd
05-16-2006, 09:34 AM
moved to whoreslounge

babygurl
05-16-2006, 09:40 AM
right...HS FTW

Nismo
05-16-2006, 09:45 AM
THis thread is going to blow the fuck up!

Nopaintsls
05-16-2006, 09:47 AM
You people are only hearing one side of the story. I don't think Thomas should have pushed you but you really are talking differently on here than you would in real life. Stop making these threads. I'm sick of seeing them. This is between you and Thomas. Not you and Thomas and Import Atlanta. You're like a little high-school girl running to her her friends crying because someone called her fat. Seriously.

I agree.... :goodjob: Mr carrot top needs to get over it... :jerkit:

1000cckiller
05-16-2006, 09:50 AM
this thread is a bunch of b.s. Stop crying. Shit if he dont want to race fuck him go bully someone else.

v3rd1g0
05-16-2006, 10:08 AM

stuff like this bring enjoyment to reading IA. I think it's good he brings stuff like this here. also bringing it here will flame it up more so maybe he'll race him? haha who knows. all i know is this is entertaining

b@d @pple
05-16-2006, 10:11 AM
respect
and btw thomas some people aren't as calm as me when you push them. you should prolly chill out next time.
ohh ohh im not im not

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 10:16 AM
ahahhha you gotowned... u got pushed and u didnt do shit

punkeddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd d pussay ayss

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 10:16 AM
dammit aaron

not aaron, im peter

Dont worry dude BMW's for the most part are slow as shit.

bmws are not slow for the most part...

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 10:19 AM
i didnt think it was mandatory to read this thread... dont complain about the thread, you dont have to read it

Vteckidd
05-16-2006, 10:20 AM
ohh ohh im not im not
thats the funniest shit i have read all day.

"some people arent as calm as me when they get pushed"

that would be like me saying "justin, some people arent as pussy when they get punched in the stomach for no reason, your lucky, cause if i as someone else that wasnt a pussy, i would beat that ass, but im not, im a pussy, so your lucky"

if your such a big boy, you should have decked his ass the second he pushed you

b@d @pple
05-16-2006, 10:20 AM
i didnt think it was mandatory to read this thread... dont complain about the thread, you dont have to read it

shhh

b@d @pple
05-16-2006, 10:21 AM

that would be like me saying "justin, some people arent as pussy when they get punched in the stomach for no reason, your lucky, cause if i as someone else that wasnt a pussy, i would beat that ass, but im not, im a pussy, so your lucky"

mike your my hero..we need to hang out soon!

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 10:25 AM

HAHAHA:super:
true ture....

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 10:29 AM
LOLOL haahahaha you got punked out, and ur pissed so u figured you can get him back by calling him out online? Good move

http://www.splashmovies.de/images/dvd_video_cover/2005/punkd_2_cover_klein.jpg

The Golden Child
05-16-2006, 10:31 AM
next time at a meet take a swing at him and see what he does ..
i bet you hell walk away still cursing at you like a pussy ..

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 10:36 AM
next time at a meet take a swing at him and see what he does ..
i bet you hell walk away still cursing at you like a pussy ..

snapper? swing at someone? ya good one... snapper says "lets race over it" but either way i bet he walks :jerkit:

The Golden Child
05-16-2006, 10:37 AM
maybe one day snapper might snap ..

b@d @pple
05-16-2006, 10:37 AM
snapper? swing at someone? ya good one... snapper says "lets race over it" but either way i bet he walks :jerkit:

ohh ohh swing at me..and i will let you hit me

The Golden Child
05-16-2006, 10:39 AM
lolz ..

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 10:41 AM

HAHAHAAH! i wanna be there!!

Wurm
05-16-2006, 10:43 AM
You let him get away with pushing you WTF? Louisville slugger to the head ftw

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 10:44 AM
lol nah, he will implode

The Golden Child
05-16-2006, 10:46 AM
nothing is better than cracking a beer bottle and stabbing them numerous times and stick it in there body and let there blood pour out slowly ..

b@d @pple
05-16-2006, 10:47 AM
nothing is better than cracking a beer bottle and stabbing them numerous times and stick it in there body and let there blood pour out slowly ..
hmmm:rly:

The Golden Child
05-16-2006, 10:48 AM
no hmmm's you should try it one day ..
its pretty fun ..

b@d @pple
05-16-2006, 10:49 AM
no hmmm's you should try it one day ..
its pretty fun ..
well i already did the bear bottle thing,minus the stabbing

BABY J
05-16-2006, 10:49 AM
LOLOL haahahaha you got punked out, and ur pissed so u figured you can get him back by calling him out online? Good move

http://www.splashmovies.de/images/dvd_video_cover/2005/punkd_2_cover_klein.jpg

He did NOT get punked out. To push some1 from behind when a SECOND before that you were face to face? FUCK THAT. THOMAS was the punk.

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 10:57 AM
He did NOT get punked out. To push some1 from behind when a SECOND before that you were face to face? FUCK THAT. THOMAS was the punk.
not exactly... any unwarranted contact followed by lack of action = punkage

it has nothing to do with "thomas", he may be a punk he may not be

lol if there is contact w/ YOUR body.... and you dont follow that up ... shazaaam punked.

Nopaintsls
05-16-2006, 11:00 AM
not exactly... any unwarranted contact followed by lack of action = punkage

it has nothing to do with "thomas", he may be a punk he may not be

lol if there is contact w/ YOUR body.... and you dont follow that up ... shazaaam punked.

lol... the definition of punked eh?

BABY J
05-16-2006, 11:04 AM
I disagree. I am 1st degree in JKD, and there have been a few times I did some1 a favor by backing down --> be it that they were juiced, wrong location, or them just generally not having enuff "fight" for me in the long run. Thomas never answered the call-out, but his boys sure did... and then he pushes some (allegedly) AFTER they turn away?? If that's true then THOMAS IS A PUNK... end of discussion. So you go balls to the wall at a Drift event, and you BOTH end up in jail? I'm too controlled for that wild-man shit. I like my fights to end when I want them to, when you're knocked the fuck out or wondering why I am 6 feet away but you still can't breathe, and can't figure out for the life of you why you have an apple-sized knot in your throat --> not when the cops or people standing around pull us apart. My .02. Had Thomas, or any1 else on the planet pulled that fiasco AT THAT LOCATION, I would have done the same thing... but you better believe he would not need keys to open the shop the next morning b/c I'd be already in there waiting. PUSHING is for punks, no matter if you're in some1s face or behind their back... real men throw blows.... verdict stands.... Thomas = Punk. Thank you, that is all.

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 11:08 AM
the fact that he pushed him then walked away... if he pushed if then got in his face then maybe. but he pushed and walked away... btw thx for the definition of punkage. babyj is right, you learn to pick your battles too, you cant just go and hit everyone that messes with you. there are times and places

BABY J
05-16-2006, 11:09 AM
the fact that he pushed him then walked away... if he pushed if then got in his face then maybe. but he pushed and walked away... btw thx for the definition of punkage. babyj is right, you learn to pick your battles too, you cant just go and hit everyone that messes with you. there are times and places

+1 for you and every1 who's ass you have kicked since 2nd grade.

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 11:12 AM
I disagree. I am 1st degree in JKD, and there have been a few times I did some1 a favor by backing down --> be it that they were juiced, wrong location, or them just generally not having enuff "fight" for me in the long run. Thomas never answered the call-out, but his boys sure did... and then he pushes some (allegedly) AFTER they turn away?? If that's true then THOMAS IS A PUNK... end of discussion. So you go balls to the wall at a Drift event, and you BOTH end up in jail. I like my fights to end when I want them to, when you're knocked the fuck out or wondering why I am 6 feet away but you still can't breathe, and can't figure out for the life of you why you have an apple-sized knot in your throat --> not when the cops or people standing around pull us apart. My .02. Had Thomas, or any1 else on the planet pulled that fiasco AT THAT LOCATION, I would have done the same thing... but you better believe he would not need keys to open the shop the next morning b/c I'd be already in there waiting. PUSHING is for punks, no matter if you're in some1s face or behind their back... real men throw blows.... verdict stands.... Thomas = Punk. Thank you, that is all.
i see what you're sayin... i'm sayin the whole touching takes it to another level.. so now thomas thinks it was fine to put his hands on this snapper kid.

I'm not talkin get him right then and there, let him know not to ever touch you... and then follow that up with whatever goes next, perhaps "taking it outside" lol or in drift fury situation, a remote area... to resolve the dispute primative style. FTW

the way i see it. this thomas kid pushed him as he was walking away because he expected some sort of retalliation, talking shit didnt work, (punked once).. (ie, he said he wasn't talkin shit)... then he still didnt do nothing so as he was walking away thomas tried to get some action from him... shazaam (yes its a bitch move, but on both parts) ;)

end result: Snapper didnt do shit in retalliation, thomas suceeded in the punkage
[/analyze]

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 11:15 AM
touche, but snapper isnt the fighting type. he wants to race over it. thomas is making it into this big deal because drew just wants to race. why cant thomas just race over it instead of making it into this big fight thing?

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 11:17 AM
touche, but snapper isnt the fighting type. he wants to race over it. thomas is making it into this big deal because drew just wants to race. why cant thomas just race over it instead of making it into this big fight thing?
lol maybe thats the situation who knows..

all i know is that the little altercation can be considered "getting punked out" dont know who was wrong in the whole situation and what not lol can care less... dude you shoulda stuck up for yourself... you coulda at least warned for him not to touch you.

Vteckidd
05-16-2006, 11:17 AM
i agree with what you are saying babyJ, but man, i would have to have ALOT of restraint to not do something.

but yes, a cooler head prevails always, i was jut poking fun at the guy

BABY J
05-16-2006, 11:28 AM
i see what you're sayin... i'm sayin the whole touching takes it to another level.. so now thomas thinks it was fine to put his hands on this snapper kid.

I'm not talkin get him right then and there, let him know not to ever touch you... and then follow that up with whatever goes next, perhaps "taking it outside" lol or in drift fury situation, a remote area... to resolve the dispute primative style. FTW

the way i see it. this thomas kid pushed him as he was walking away because he expected some sort of retalliation, talking shit didnt work, (punked once).. (ie, he said he wasn't talkin shit)... then he still didnt do nothing so as he was walking away thomas tried to get some action from him... shazaam (yes its a bitch move, but on both parts) ;)

end result: Snapper didnt do shit in retalliation, thomas suceeded in the punkage
[/analyze]

The only thing Thomas succeeded in was making his life to where he has to watch his back. Trust me, he'd much rather would have wore an ass-whooping from me than "wonder" what I am gonna do next. The fact that Thomas "thinks" its okay to put his hands on some1 (in this case, SNAPPER) is a disadvantage, not an advantage. The only thing more powerful than control, is the ILLUSION of control. THINKING you have the upper hand when you do not is the worst game you never wanted to play... I assure you. Bottom line, that was not the place to respond to a simple "push". Had he straight up clocked me at that event, then it'd be different... but a push?? To add to that a push that did not even put me on the ground? That's laughable at best. I'd expect HIM to have the cooler head than SNAPPER... he runs a business, and needs people more than people need him in the end. This is WAY bigger than a fight at ATL Motor Speedway sir. Thomas did not expect retalliation.. if he did he would have done something to ENSURE that retalliation was not possible. Smart fighters do not WANT retalliation in a fight... they want INCAPACITATION. I want your WILL to retalliate neutralized instantly, and even the hardest push does not do that. By the looks of it, and by his actions, Thomas wants NO action from this kid... not on the road, and not in a fight.

Now for SNAPPER, you called him out, he backed down (obviously bit off more dick than he can suck). LEAVE IT ALONE. If he wants to race on your terms, he and his camp know where to find you. /THREAD

BABY J
05-16-2006, 11:31 AM
i agree with what you are saying babyJ, but man, i would have to have ALOT of restraint to not do something.

but yes, a cooler head prevails always, i was jut poking fun at the guy

I know man... :) But that was just NOT the spot though in my mind (based on a simple push. Now a PUNCH... different story). Imagine a grown ass man "pushing" you w/ kids walking by w/ snow cones... that's COMEDY more than anything else. It'd be "cute". It'd DEFINITELY get you a guaranteed Baby J style ass whooping I assure you, just not there @ that time.

SNapper
05-16-2006, 11:39 AM
aight let me set some things straight. i created these threads because look at them. look at all the replies. it's funny drama shit. it's not what i'm spending my whole day doing but it's something to fuck around with when i get online. this isn't the end of the world it's just fun.

now about him pushing me. call me a pussy if u want but i'm not going to get arrested at road atlanta and have my friends take my car home. i'm not a big guy that get's in fights everyday but i don't have a problem fighting thomas. but that's not what this is about. i want to race. when he pushed me i barely stumbled one step forward. i had to deicide to either hit him or do something. when i turned around i walked up to him cuz he was already a couple feet away and i looked him in the face and told him he needs to chill the fuck out because he get's himself in some deep shit. and that's when he was backing into the other girl and those people shoved him away and he was walking away.

this is the FULL story. i've told the FULL story about everything that has gone on. this is not biased, this is what happened. he DID claim that he beat me on the highway. i think it's rediculus that he can't just come race me and prove it. if i claimed i beat someone for any reason. maybe they weren't racing and i thought they were. i'd go back and prove it again. if i lose. then o well such is life.

edit:thomas is 28 i think and i turn 20 next month. they keep talking about being mature. wtf was this action all about then?

Vteckidd
05-16-2006, 11:40 AM
pussy :)

SNapper
05-16-2006, 11:41 AM
you want me to go to his shop and fight him with a video camera?

BABY J
05-16-2006, 11:42 AM

LMAO!!! HA HA!!!! Mike you wrong for that!! LMAO!!! HA HA.

Vteckidd
05-16-2006, 11:43 AM
Sarcasm, look it up

an yes taht would be great

SNapper
05-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Sarcasm, look it up

an yes taht would be great
lol, chances are we're going to come upon eachother sometime somewhere. he lives right around me.

Stormhammer
cool

so who wants to race me?

Vteckidd
its ok man i know how you feel, at NOPI like 2 years ago Sam or Arash Mahdavi (dont know which is which) tried to start some shit with me an i walked away. They all called me a pussy for it, which i could care less, but what did they expect me to do? start a fight in the middle of NOPI Nationals with them when they are paying sponsors of the show? i wasnt that stupid, an the outcome would have been me in jail. i walked away, fuck what everyone else thought.

i was the bigger and more intelligent person that day, but that doesnt get you "respect" from all the nutswingers, oh well.

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 11:46 AM
cool

so who wants to race me?

I will race ya just for fun lol when I have some free time...you got that quest thing goin :)

BABY J
05-16-2006, 11:47 AM
lol, chances are we're going to come upon eachother sometime somewhere. he lives right around me.

SNapper
05-16-2006, 11:48 AM
its ok man i know how you feel, at NOPI like 2 years ago Sam or Arash Mahdavi (dont know which is which) tried to start some shit with me an i walked away. They all called me a pussy for it, which i could care less, but what did they expect me to do? start a fight in the middle of NOPI Nationals with them when they are paying sponsors of the show? i wasnt that stupid, an the outcome would have been me in jail. i walked away, fuck what everyone else thought.

i was the bigger and more intelligent person that day, but that doesnt get you "respect" from all the nutswingers, oh well.
yeah i've managed to making it 20 years without getting arrested i kinda wanna keep it that way. thomas isn't worth it.

BABY J
05-16-2006, 11:49 AM
yeah i've managed to making it 20 years without getting arrested i kinda wanna keep it that way. thomas isn't worth it.

Yes he is. All of the people who are calling you a punk will be RIGHT there by your side to bail you out man. They got your back.

SNapper
05-16-2006, 11:50 AM
Yes he is. All of the people who are calling you a punk will be RIGHT there by your side to bail you out man. They got your back.
like i said i'm not scared of him. but i'm not fighting him at road atlanta with like 30 people around us and he running into girls and shit.

BABY J
05-16-2006, 11:53 AM
^^ You just aren't good at the saracsm thing are ya? LOL. It's okay kid.... "ya dun good yung grasshoppa, ya dun good."

Stormhammer
05-16-2006, 11:54 AM
I will race ya just for fun lol when I have some free time...you got that quest thing goin :)

depends on what 2 stages of going

Stage one you'll have a chance without a doubt - 20 year old original engine and turbo - we hope it doesnt go boom ( but more to scoot around in till my other engine is fully drop dead ready )

then you got Stage two - and I know you've read the mod list in my Save'A'Quest thread ;)

SNapper
05-16-2006, 11:55 AM
^^ You just aren't good at the saracsm thing are ya? LOL. It's okay kid.... "ya dun good yung grasshoppa, ya dun good."
damnit i can't read that shit on the internet :eye:

SNapper
05-16-2006, 11:57 AM
btw anyone like this new sig? comments suggestions?

B16a2 Civic
05-16-2006, 11:58 AM
what a gah damn pussy, gon back away and run up, push from the back, and start backing away again, if this was the old days, someome would have shothim with a bow and arror, since its current, someone might have shot ya.

you either wanna fight or you dont
you either wanna race, or you dont

sounds like this guy doesnt want to do either, unless its convient to him

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 12:05 PM
so i get my license back in one month. :) one month and one day away from my next ticket or accident!

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:05 PM
i wonder if now he's saying that he beat me up AND pulled on me.

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:06 PM
so i get my license back in one month. :) one month and one day away from my next ticket or accident!
i'll plan the funeral

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 12:06 PM
Now for SNAPPER, you called him out, he backed down (obviously bit off more dick than he can suck). LEAVE IT ALONE. If he wants to race on your terms, he and his camp know where to find you. /THREAD

OWNED. :yourock:

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 12:07 PM
i'll plan the funeral
lol

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 12:09 PM
i need a proxy site plz. im at school and i wanna get around a blocked site. come snapper let me see those leet hax

Nopaintsls
05-16-2006, 12:09 PM
btw anyone like this new sig? comments suggestions?

you might wanna cover that tag...

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 12:10 PM
i need a proxy site plz. im at school and i wanna get around a blocked site. come snapper let me see those leet hax

My brother caused a county wide school rule for setting up proxies so that kids could get around blocked site stuff. :goodjob:

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:17 PM
you might wanna cover that tag...
it's not my tag.

Five*Star*
05-16-2006, 12:18 PM
I think mainly what is going on here is that, "carrot top, snapper, celica dude" has brought this little ordeal between him and a race with Thomas, onto a public forum and has tried to use this as a tool for attacking Thomas' business from the get go. He claims that they made a mistake at the shop to a friend of his car, yet they never acknowlodged the problem to Thomas personally. Thomas could have been real cool and gladly looked into the situation as a professional and resolved the mistake matter in a good manner (like I know he would do for any customer of his). BUT, Snapper had to bring this whole bullshit to the public forum like a little pussy-ass high-school bitch and try and bring down a man's business.

If Thomas talked shit about a race...fine, but it has nothing to do with his business or business ethics.

SNAPPER, YOU are the one who has started all this bullshit by coming on here stating AUTOFAB this, and they did this, and Thomas is this, etc, etc....

You brough Thomas to the boiling point when you got his business involved and now he is treating this thing in the same manner as you brought it.... HIGh SCHOOL DRAMA!

Sit back and think about what you have done, and also put the fact that Thomas' number one thing is his BUSINESS, and when he is not working he may be a different guy... but if his shop and business ethics are of good standard then they should have never been brought into this whole situation, and that is why you have got Thomas going so crazy after you.

BTW, people who run a business are most often under a lot of stress and you really picked the wrong person to bring all of your drama onto. It really is unfair to Thomas. Ok,he brags too much, well, face it, lots of guys brag.... deal with it and be the bigger man by just ignoring it next time.

Let's just let this whole situation die and all learn from our mistakes here before things get any more stupid.

Nopaintsls
05-16-2006, 12:20 PM
^^^ oooohhh..

fight club
05-16-2006, 12:22 PM
yea alot of people brag, and saying shit that isnt true doesnt insue alot of trust in that person, and trust with customers is key to owning a business. and pushing people and backing away = exactly what i want from a business owner i have working for my car, nothing like having a temper tantrum because you got called out. as for the autofab allegations, we told peter to edit his post, ive seen what happened so it doesnt matter. this thread isnt about that. your the one bringing it up, so drop the asskissing looking out for them and focus on a 28 yr old pushing people and lying.

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 12:23 PM
who is this thomas one on IA

B16a2 Civic
05-16-2006, 12:24 PM
nigga called you a pussy ass high school bitch, hell nah

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 12:24 PM
Thomas sounds like the person in this video...

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=61518

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:25 PM
I think mainly what is going on here is that, "carrot top, snapper, celica dude" has brought this little ordeal between him and a race with Thomas, onto a public forum and has tried to use this as a tool for attacking Thomas' business from the get go. He claims that they made a mistake at the shop to a friend of his car, yet they never acknowlodged the problem to Thomas personally. Thomas could have been real cool and gladly looked into the situation as a professional and resolved the mistake matter in a good manner (like I know he would do for any customer of his). BUT, Snapper had to bring this whole bullshit to the public forum like a little pussy-ass high-school bitch and try and bring down a man's business.

If Thomas talked shit about a race...fine, but it has nothing to do with his business or business ethics.

SNAPPER, YOU are the one who has started all this bullshit by coming on here stating AUTOFAB this, and they did this, and Thomas is this, etc, etc....

You brough Thomas to the boiling point when you got his business involved and now he is treating this thing in the same manner as you brought it.... HIGh SCHOOL DRAMA!

Sit back and think about what you have done, and also put the fact that Thomas' number one thing is his BUSINESS, and when he is not working he may be a different guy... but if his shop and business ethics are of good standard then they should have never been brought into this whole situation, and that is why you have got Thomas going so crazy after you.

BTW, people who run a business are most often under a lot of stress and you really picked the wrong person to bring all of your drama onto. It really is unfair to Thomas. Ok,he brags too much, well, face it, lots of guys brag.... deal with it and be the bigger man by just ignoring it next time.

Let's just let this whole situation die and all learn from our mistakes here before things get any more stupid.
please shut up because you have no idea what you are talking about. they fucked up a car in REAL LIFE. not fake internet bullshit. we're not aloud to talk about it on here that's why you havn't read anything. shut your face.

fight club
05-16-2006, 12:25 PM
and another thing, you call this shit high school drama, its funny because calling names like carrot top is fucking straight high school drama. its funny how "the shops" cheerleaders and halston will answer, but thomas wont even post. i vote we add a smilie pushing another smilie so thomas can post that just like real life.

fight club
05-16-2006, 12:26 PM
urrently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (14 members and 0 guests)
cherry kool aid, SNapper, VooDooXII, b18hatch, 89e30ATL, speedminded, B16a2 Civic, RaИdomGuy, Calvin200sx, TRINI4LIFE, St0lenR, b@d @pple, vteckidd, v3rd1g0

haha, why arent you people at work!??!!?!?

~The_Duke~
05-16-2006, 12:27 PM
I vote we send b@d @pple after the dude...

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 12:28 PM
ya and the kid who thomas messed up the car happens to be one of my best friends and he had to bring the car back at least 3 different times and he made him pay for one of those times. leaving tools on a radiator, leaving bolts of the intake manifold, stupid things like that need to be addressed so that other people dont go to that shop. i know first hand that this has been brought up to thomas and halston and its gotten to the point that he cant even bring the car back to them to get worked on because he is afraid it will get messed up more.

as for snapper calling him out online, he has to call him out online because if he does in person thomas is ready to fight and snapper doesnt want to get arrested over something so stupid.

and yes guys do brag but they dont keep braggin after they get called out and dont back it up

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 12:29 PM
cherry kool aid, SNapper, VooDooXII, b18hatch, 89e30ATL, speedminded, B16a2 Civic, RaИdomGuy, Calvin200sx, TRINI4LIFE, St0lenR, b@d @pple, vteckidd, v3rd1g0

lol me and voodoo are at school bored as crap. snapper doesnt have anything to do... haha

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:29 PM

why aren't you ?

speedminded
05-16-2006, 12:31 PM

Let's just let this whole situation die and all learn from our mistakes here before things get any more stupid.ohhh, that celica....i remember it now from our trip to Fellini's from AutoFAB... Nothing like a little wreckless driving with 3 or 4 passenger's :rolleyes: All good battle's can be ended with a Mountain Run :)

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 12:32 PM
i have to doo-doo, brb

Vteckidd
05-16-2006, 12:33 PM
THE SECOND his business is brought into this i will lock it. there is NO SHOP BASHING ALLOWED ON IA, REGARDLESS of what happened.

If you have a problem with his shop, pick up the phone an call him or PM him. no bashing PERIOD per IA rules.

keep the between you an him racing, thats it.

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:34 PM
ohhh, that celica....i remember it now from our trip to Fellini's from AutoFAB... Nothing like a little wreckless driving with 3 or 4 passenger's :rolleyes: All good battle's can be ended with a Mountain Run :)
your dumb. seriously. i had one passenger that night and i was the one staying in one lane. while thomas went back and forth across the whole road the whole way there. racing with that 240 and those other cars. there are some ignorant people on this forum.

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 12:35 PM
THE SECOND his business is brought into this i will lock it. there is NO SHOP BASHING ALLOWED ON IA, REGARDLESS of what happened.

If you have a problem with his shop, pick up the phone an call him or PM him. no bashing PERIOD per IA rules.

my bad just wanted to clear some stuff up. no more shop bashing

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:35 PM

i've mentioned to everyone that we can't say anything. it's his buddies that are bringing it up. sorry.

B16a2 Civic
05-16-2006, 12:36 PM

dont forget the fight mike, DONT FORGET THE FIGHT!

Vteckidd
05-16-2006, 12:36 PM
oh yeah, AN THE FIGHT keep the FIGHT in this thread too

pussy

jk

B16a2 Civic
05-16-2006, 12:37 PM
oh yeah, AN THE FIGHT keep the FIGHT in this thread too

pussy

jk

ahahha, thats a grown man talkin, listen to him kids

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:37 PM
i really wish i had whiped out my phone and recorded a video but i just got it that day and didn't think to.

89e30ATL
05-16-2006, 12:38 PM
your dumb. seriously. i had one passenger that night and i was the one staying in one lane. while thomas went back and forth across the whole road the whole way there. racing with that 240 and those other cars. there are some ignorant people on this forum.
god snapper, you and your wreckless driving. i guess they havent seen a tab run....

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:40 PM
god snapper, you and your wreckless driving. i guess they havent seen a tab run....
i better not mention all my tickets and crashes that i've racked up

RandomGuy
05-16-2006, 12:42 PM
why dont yall resolve this in a IA televised 1 on 1 bareknuckle match

SNapper
05-16-2006, 12:43 PM
why dont yall resolve this in a IA televised 1 on 1 bareknuckle match
lol we starting a new KILLs forum?

4dmin
05-16-2006, 12:43 PM
thomas messed up the car happens to be one of my best friends and he had to bring the car back at least 3 different times and he made him pay for one of those times. leaving tools on a radiator, leaving bolts of the intake manifold, stupid things like that need to be addressed so that other people dont go to that shop.

Alright this shit is done. I told ya to watch what you guys say and again a simple call out thread brings the shop and its business in to it. You guys really need to grow up this shit is boring and gay... he obviously isn't going to race you and has nothing to say on this topic.

you called him out on here and obviously he didn't like it so he saw you in person and started shit w/ you... i don't see that as being "ATTACKED". if you were "ATTACKED" you would probably in hospital and Thomas in jail... personally i would watch what you say b/c if he started shit w/ you before and you keep running your mouth your going to get the same thing or possibly worse. either way this topic is done.