PDA

View Full Version : Misc PERIMETER/LENNOX MALL AREA FOOD

BABY J
05-15-2006, 11:16 AM
What's good? Who works in this area? Tired of eating the same shit.

Nemesis
05-15-2006, 01:26 PM
I work 2 minutes from Lenox Mall at Lake Blvd.

The Subway right across from Circuit City here is always good, and clean.

If your budget is higher, Maggianos is a good choice as well.

BABY J
05-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah, we have a Maggianos here (near Concouse buildings) as well. And yeah I drive Hondas/Nissans, but my pockets aren't nervous. :) I still like eBay, sale items, discounts and Ma and Pop joints. :)

Tasuki_Civic
05-15-2006, 02:03 PM
i live in tha perimeter area...........you could go to wing ranch goin across tha interstate away from the mall...keep str8 on ashford dunwoody it will be on your left in a lil plaza.

or you can try jasons deli in tha walmart plaza passed the mall on your right....and there are other food options in there......chillies is further down tha street on the left

theres alot of places to go

BABY J
05-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Yeah, I usually do Smokey Bones (near Chili's), Olive Garden, Sushi Me (inside the mall) or the fast food joints on Roswell. Tryna expand my horizons. Maybe one day we can meet at the wing joint... I think I know the 1... near a sub shop by Johnson Ferry?

AznTraitor
05-15-2006, 09:27 PM
to people offering up suggestions....

I think he's looking for places that are maybe not as well known...like secret hotspots for the locals and such.

if you like Cuban sandwiches...there's this little old cuban dude who makes one out of this world in downtown ATL. It's in this piss poor small corner shop....but the best cuban sandwich you will ever come across.

Tasuki_Civic
05-15-2006, 10:42 PM

I think he's looking for places that are maybe not as well known...like secret hotspots for the locals and such.

if you like Cuban sandwiches...there's this little old cuban dude who makes one out of this world in downtown ATL. It's in this piss poor small corner shop....but the best cuban sandwich you will ever come across.

nah nah i got a betta place where they make tTHE BEST CUBAN FOOD. its this lil family owned resturant on north druid hills near tha gas station when you get off tha exit. near a lil car shop. its tha best...i ahvent tasted anyones better than theirs. everything they make is dayum good.

AznTraitor
05-15-2006, 10:50 PM
nah nah i got a betta place where they make tTHE BEST CUBAN FOOD. its this lil family owned resturant on north druid hills near tha gas station when you get off tha exit. near a lil car shop. its tha best...i ahvent tasted anyones better than theirs. everything they make is dayum good.

see, the beauty of Cuban sandwich shop is...that's all he makes. He's perfected it, imo. So that place you are talking about probably does the best Cuban food...but the old cuban in downtown atl makes a rockin cuban sammich.

Crazy Asian
05-15-2006, 11:10 PM
Shanes Rib Shack near Perimeter Mall. It in that new plaza with the Taco Mac, Mimi's, and Outback. Its with Target and the street its on is Abernaty Road. I guess near Walmart.

man
05-16-2006, 12:21 AM

Shit come to my house. We can whip up some damn good Cuban cuisine.

man
05-16-2006, 12:22 AM
see, the beauty of Cuban sandwich shop is...that's all he makes. He's perfected it, imo. So that place you are talking about probably does the best Cuban food...but the old cuban in downtown atl makes a rockin cuban sammich.

No fucking doubt, damn the guy's name escapes me at the moment but my family knows him very well and we used to go there all the damn time.

Wurm
05-16-2006, 01:37 AM
Mcdonalds

AznTraitor
05-16-2006, 06:56 AM
No fucking doubt, damn the guy's name escapes me at the moment but my family knows him very well and we used to go there all the damn time.

oh shit, then you probably heard the word on the street is, he wants to close shop and head back to cuba to retire?! I say we start a petition! haha...3 or 4 people I know who goto tech and eat their at least 3times a week said that's what he's been talking about.

BABY J
05-16-2006, 10:17 AM
to people offering up suggestions... I think he's looking for places that are maybe not as well known...like secret hotspots for the locals and such.

DING!!! We have a winner. :) What is the address to the hole in the wall Cuban shop? :)

What's the name of it?

SaraX5
05-16-2006, 12:11 PM
by Perimeter, I loooove ROLY POLY its by the theatre and starbucks
get the Sante Fe Chicken sandwich :yumyum:

BABY J
05-16-2006, 12:28 PM
Roly Poly = good stuff. I agree. They had those in South Carolina.... never saw one in GA though.

Tasuki_Civic
05-16-2006, 02:14 PM
theres one in that plaza where tha movie theatre is ...perimeter point

AznTraitor
05-16-2006, 02:57 PM
DING!!! We have a winner. :) What is the address to the hole in the wall Cuban shop? :)

What's the name of it?

I'm going this weekend, so I'll get the name of it for you, and exact addy.

All I know is, it's about 5mins from GA Tech behind Ikea...and it's on the corner in a rinky dink building.

BABY J
05-16-2006, 02:58 PM
LMK, so I can start scooping up some REAL food before the V meets. :)

AznTraitor
05-16-2006, 03:05 PM
LMK, so I can start scooping up some REAL food before the V meets. :)

last time I ate at the V, was right before a ride and drive....boy did I regret it afterwards. I keep telling myself not too, but I always give it another chance only to swear off it again.

if you are into chinese food....head to Canton House on Buford Hwy on the weekends for some Dim Sum (it's got a mixed crowd, you'll see plenty of white folks and black folks).....that place imo has one of the best dim sum in ATL.

BABY J
05-16-2006, 03:07 PM
"...boy, dem dare are some damn good god damn dim sum!!!" :lmao:

Sledlude
05-16-2006, 05:14 PM

are you talking about Papi's? that place is the shizzle

edit: nevermind, Papi's is on Ponce, not by tech.

man
05-17-2006, 02:42 PM
oh shit, then you probably heard the word on the street is, he wants to close shop and head back to cuba to retire?! I say we start a petition! haha...3 or 4 people I know who goto tech and eat their at least 3times a week said that's what he's been talking about.

Yeah, I heard that shit. Let's get the petition goin. Yeah, the Techies love it, I'll be there everyday when I'm at tech next year, assuming it's still open

BABY J
05-17-2006, 02:48 PM
I WANNA TRY THIS PLACE>>>>> WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?? LOL

man
05-17-2006, 04:15 PM
I WANNA TRY THIS PLACE>>>>> WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?? LOL
Hold up, I'll get you directions. Shit we should get a couple guys together and head up for some sandwiches for the next V meet.

BABY J
05-17-2006, 09:13 PM
Hold up, I'll get you directions. Shit we should get a couple guys together and head up for some sandwiches for the next V meet.

I'm game.

AznTraitor
05-18-2006, 10:13 AM
it's called Kool Korner (or Corner) but I am certain that it's "Kool"

if you leave the varsity, make a right, and go over 85 and go past Ga Tech and make a right onto 14th st, and it's like a few streets down on the left.

he's only open from 10:30-3ish.

so you guys going to the varsity might not be able to get some good ass cuban sammich for $4

man
05-18-2006, 01:36 PM
yeah that it, the Kool Korner

BABY J
05-18-2006, 01:38 PM
It better be Kool. :) LOL. And it better be a Korner, or I'ma gonna be pissed.

BABY J
06-26-2006, 08:15 PM
It's time to put somethin together again. What's up for lunch this week?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-26-2006, 11:28 PM
what the hail.. theres plenty of GOOD FOOD where your at..

go to Willy's.. I'm biased.. :goodjob:

BABY J
06-27-2006, 10:04 AM
^^ LOVE it there. The one on Hammond. Eyecandy too... I literally work right across the street from Willy's.