PDA

View Full Version : 3000GT VR4. are these(petentially) serious

{X}Echo419
05-15-2006, 07:41 AM
fuel guage dosen't work and there's some hesitation. goes away after a few minutes of driving. I was thinking of picking this thing up $$$ is really good but if these are to serious I'll pass. thanks :cool:

SilverJester
05-15-2006, 08:19 AM
fuel guage dosen't work and there's some hesitation. goes away after a few minutes of driving. I was thinking of picking this thing up $$$ is really good but if these are to serious I'll pass. thanks :cool:
fuel gauge is not a major issue...what do you mean it hesitates? like turbo lag? or does the car studder when it's cold (mitsubishis/turbo cars are stuborn let them warm up before driving them).

{X}Echo419
05-15-2006, 12:30 PM
fuel gauge is not a major issue...what do you mean it hesitates? like turbo lag? or does the car studder when it's cold (mitsubishis/turbo cars are stuborn let them warm up before driving them).

I wasn't sure how much of a pain in the ass getting to that fuel guage would be.
that sounds more like it. after a few miles things were ok.

3kgtdrvr
05-15-2006, 05:42 PM
YAY FOR 3000GT's!!!!!!!! :D it may just be the gauge bc i had problems on mine with the gauges just acting weird and not reading accurately. Either way...buy it lol....3000gts rock, u wont be disappointed :goodjob: