PDA

View Full Version : Friendly call out: 1civic

SilverJester
05-15-2006, 12:02 AM
I talked to you via PMs a couple weeks ago and we seem like a pretty close match (based on 1/4 times). So now I'm calling you out because I haven't ran my car in waayy to long.

p.s.
hondas are slow :tongue:

1civic
05-15-2006, 02:35 AM
I'm down..... You know the Outcome though, We was even when we raced from a Dig...And yes I remember the highway run...lol... With this callout I'm guessing you changed something.. :burnout:
If you seen my car out you know its on some BS Tires... :lmfao:..I'll run on them just can't launch as hard... :eek:

OH !!! I'm Going on Vacation Hopefully this week, Should be back Sunday.. ;) ... Don't break or sell anything this week...K... :lmfao: ..J/k...

SilverJester
05-17-2006, 09:10 AM
Man I just realized who you are. I thought you were someone I never met before that drove a civic...change that s/n lol. But we can still run if ya want, whenever you get back from vacation.

1civic
05-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Man I just realized who you are. I thought you were someone I never met before that drove a civic...change that s/n lol. But we can still run if ya want, whenever you get back from vacation.

Its cool...If your out we can set something up...40 kick sound good to you, Unless I have some tires this weekend a dig run will not be any fun...lol..