PDA

View Full Version : Random Guy...

Master Shake
05-14-2006, 02:32 PM
you're a fag. why? cause you neg repped me for helping you out.
fuckin ass clown.

429bigblock
05-14-2006, 02:35 PM
lol. be careful hassan has killed babys over less

Master Shake
05-14-2006, 02:43 PM
lol. be careful hassan has killed babys over lessbut still, he asked me to look up some prices for him, so i be generous and i look it up for him.
and he neg reps for that shit. WTF?!?!:rant:

IndianStig
05-14-2006, 02:45 PM
be careful, he will marinate you in tikka sauce, bbq you, then eat you

BigPoppaHurtm
05-14-2006, 02:48 PM
fuckin ass clown.

Dont feel so damn special he neg reps everyone. I think its his idea of a joke.

Master Shake
05-14-2006, 02:51 PM
Dont feel so damn special he neg reps everyone. I think its his idea of a joke. wtf?! a joke thats not funny. i fuckin helped him out, and this is what i get? man fuck that.

let him marinate me or whatever. i don't give a fuck.

i'm all about some fuckin repsect. if someone asks you to do something, and you do it, then show them a LITTLE bit of fuckin respect. don't be a dick to them, they just did something you lazy ass didn't feel like doing.

RandomGuy
05-14-2006, 03:00 PM
lol you really are an idiot... that neg rep was well deserved...

mofo, you offered to help... thats cool... i sent you what i wanted... still cool...
then you had the urge to call me out on WL for sending you a list of parts... WTF?
actin like you're doing some holy favor ... lol
sayin shit like "what am i the honorary bitch?"

if u didnt want to do it why offer? IF you offered you coulda got the prices sent them to me, and i woulda gave you a little cut for the effort and thats that...

but noooooooooooooooooooo you had to be like wtf why is he asking for parts lol

lol now ur wondering why i neg repped you...

it was partially joke but did it really deserve another thread.... its the INTERWEB MOFO

WTF? :jerkit:

i'm straight I got another hookup anyways

Halfwit
05-14-2006, 03:04 PM
lol /life

Wurm
05-14-2006, 03:25 PM
lol

Bishop
05-14-2006, 09:12 PM
wow....its just reps damn lol

Master Shake
05-14-2006, 09:21 PM
lol you really are an idiot... that neg rep was well deserved...

mofo, you offered to help... thats cool... i sent you what i wanted... still cool...
then you had the urge to call me out on WL for sending you a list of parts... WTF?
actin like you're doing some holy favor ... lol
sayin shit like "what am i the honorary bitch?"

if u didnt want to do it why offer? IF you offered you coulda got the prices sent them to me, and i woulda gave you a little cut for the effort and thats that...

but noooooooooooooooooooo you had to be like wtf why is he asking for parts lol

lol now ur wondering why i neg repped you...

it was partially joke but did it really deserve another thread.... its the INTERWEB MOFO

WTF? :jerkit:

i'm straight I got another hookup anyways

yea i offered to help. and i did on another post from a month ago. i didn't remember it, and then you send me a pm askin me to look them up for you, so i did. and the whole "honorary bitch thing"....was a fuckin joke.

i didn't call you out, i asking a simple question out of curiosity of why you wanted me to look up the parts for you. thats it. i even put in the pages i found the parts on so you could look at them.

the "other thread" didn't come into play after you neg repped me. neg reppin someone for help you out...thats a bitch move.

we'll holla.

gijoe0720
05-14-2006, 09:22 PM
yea i offered to help. and i did on another post from a month ago. i didn't remember it, and then you send me a pm askin me to look them up for you, so i did. and the whole "honorary bitch thing"....was a fuckin joke.

i didn't call you out, i asking a simple question out of curiosity of why you wanted me to look up the parts for you. thats it. i even put in the pages i found the parts on so you could look at them.

the "other thread" didn't come into play after you neg repped me. neg reppin someone for help you out...thats a bitch move.

we'll holla.

stop your bitchin. It don't fuckin matter

RandomGuy
05-14-2006, 10:36 PM
yea i offered to help. and i did on another post from a month ago.

-------------------------------

we'll holla.
LOL you really got some retardation goin on there... not that it matters i can care less...

one month ago???
http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=61093 how bout yesterday at 10:49 AM.... your dumb ass posted that you had a friend who can get me a discount and for me to send you what i wanted... and reimburse you... FUCKWAD

lol
AS SOON AS I SENT YOU THE PART LIST... you had the need to make a thread asking why i sent you the part list... and the parts... (instead of PMing me)

another dumb ass move...

i can care less since you're obviously are missing a few marbles up there

LOL i encourage you guys to neg rep this kid as well... he's obviously a dumbass waste of sperm

Wurm
05-14-2006, 10:38 PM
boring

RandomGuy
05-14-2006, 10:42 PM
i know right he's getting his panties in a bunch from my neg rep... lol

mofo you should be honored that I'm acknowledging your existence noob.

gijoe0720
05-14-2006, 10:50 PM
why can't he start bitchin about me negative reppin him?

Scrappy
05-14-2006, 10:55 PM
fuckin ass clown.

cry a fuckin river over rep points :rolleyes:

ShooterMcGavin
05-15-2006, 12:21 AM
^^^:werd:

Wurm
05-15-2006, 03:09 AM
Are rep points really this important

ŁG2♣
05-15-2006, 08:16 AM
:stupid:........whats new.....randomguy neg rep everyone......

B16a2 Civic
05-15-2006, 08:21 AM
wow, just for reps huh

B16a2 Civic
05-15-2006, 08:22 AM
:stupid:........whats new.....randomguy neg rep everyone......

not me, he reps me when i say somethin funny
like the type some person was like " cant you gid deep uin your hearts and show compassion and try and help me"
and i typed
" cannot compute emotions, IA Bot16 leaves"

Bruce Leroy
05-15-2006, 08:37 AM
this is dome dumb shit. Its the internet get over it. who gives a fuck about how many green boxes u have next to your post count.