PDA

View Full Version : Attention!!! Luv2spd steps up

50guys/jno
05-14-2006, 10:32 AM
So after all the shit talking I have done over the past two weeks, Luv2spd's husband finally had a friend of his call me last night and tried to run me. As much as I wanted to, by the time the call came threw I was drunk in Buckhead and no way I could drive. So The point is a lot of you got in on the threads that was posted about the first time we raced, and I am sure that there is a couple of you that would love to watch us do it again. So if someone can help me I would like to start a private forum so that the people that would like to watch this LS1 get drug down the street will have a chance. The race will be in the Woodstock GA area. They are wanting to run tonight, but I would love for some people to come out and see this race. Video is cool, but this race is for $500.00 run what you brung and hope it's enough. No body will open a hood or any part of the two cars until the race is over. At which time I will post all mods, Dyno numbers and my car will be up for sale.

Let me know how to do the private forum thing so this doesn't get shut
down!! I am trying to do this the correct Thread way.

J-NO

slowhawk01
05-14-2006, 11:03 AM
Talk about internet racing. This race just need to be between me and you not a bunch of people following getting in the way trying to watch. That is what video is for. Someone can ride with you and film you pulling away from me again just like in the last video:rolleyes: . Anyone that wants to watch can watch the video.Also I have a Lt1 car coming tonight that wants to run you as well we can talk about that race tonight. You tryed to race him the other night dark green Lt1 car with ZR1's on it. You tried to run for $100.00 and he wouldn't. Well he had a change of heart. Also you were called by a mutual freind of ours at 6:30Pm and you were already in buckhead drunk:lmfao: . After you declined several times I had someone else call you around 12:00 and then you were drunk and you agreed to race. I'm tired of all the personal insults about stuff that has nothing to do with the cars and what we are all on here for so I just quit posting because all you wanted to do was talk out your ass. Insult my car my girlfreinds car whatever but grow up and don't make it personal thats when stuff get out of hand.See you tonight you know how to get in touch with me. Also one more thing about me calling you out last night you said you would run anybody anytime anywhere for however much money. I'm sure everyone remebers that.Oh yeah I heard you had to REPO that NX kit you sold to crafty because he didn't pay you.I never heard of anyone REPOING a nitorus kit.:lmfao: :lmfao: Everone call out Crafty he has no kit and everone can see how his car really runs:D

PawnShopCEO
05-14-2006, 11:35 AM
i saw jno last night at mako's so i can vouch that skinny d and him were drunk as shit!

slowhawk01
05-14-2006, 11:42 AM
i saw jno last night at mako's so i can vouch that skinny d and him were drunk as shit!

You saw him a 6:00Pm down there. You guys need help yall are alcoholics.

PawnShopCEO
05-14-2006, 12:18 PM
nah this was at like 12

crafty
05-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Oh yeah I heard you had to REPO that NX kit you sold to crafty because he didn't pay you.I never heard of anyone REPOING a nitorus kit.:lmfao: :lmfao: Everone call out Crafty he has no kit and everone can see how his car really runs:D

LOL thats funny.. I gave the kit back to him cause i went with a different setup.. Sounds like you once agian need to get your facts straight...

slowhawk01
05-14-2006, 02:21 PM
LOL thats funny.. I gave the kit back to him cause i went with a different setup.. Sounds like you once agian need to get your facts straight...

Bring your car out tonight as well and I will run yours for $500.00 as well. Don't bitch up now and say you have another race to go to and then you don't even go to that one.

crafty
05-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Bring your car out tonight as well and I will run yours for $500.00 as well. Don't bitch up now and say you have another race to go to and then you don't even go to that one.

Why are you coming on here talking shit. Last time we talked i tolded you that i was done talking shit to you, and that it was stupid and that it got out of hand.. So just drop it.. I'm not running tonight. One cause my car runs like ass with these TR6s, "yes it's cause the car still isn't tuned"... and i don't have a fuel pump yet.. oh and you made the comment that the only reason why my car made the power that it did was because the timimg was advanced a ton. Well it actually was completely oppisite my timing was at 13 degrees, thats 15 degrees retarded from where it should be.. So i'll hold off on that. And just for the record. sorry for the personal comments that were made..

50guys/jno
05-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Lets get some shit straight real quick. The first time you called me out. (the night we raced.) I was told a time and then it was changed. I was there waiting around on you to show up. Although I was told you wanted a free race, I figured after driving out here you would atleast race for 500. You just couldn't do it. I told you once and I'll tell you again. I don't race for free. As for 6:00pm I really don't recall what time the first call came in. But if you were into real street racing you would no that half of Moreland came to Barrett the night before and we took off to get trashed all day yesterday. That's right all day. I have a couple of boats, bikes, and other toys besides just stangs. Trashed on the lake at 6:00pm don't sound bad to me! any one object to that? Or find that to be getting out of race? Well look here is the deal. It's 4:45pm and I still haven't been to sleep. I have called you out for over two weeks. and you have been over there building your girls car to out run mine.(cause I think you no the real deal.) and I am going to make you wait a couple of days before you get another chance to run my car. If you want to come off with some big money then we might go sooner. as for other cars, bring what ever you want!

Crafty. I don't repo shit from friends. He wants to do something better than what I had then great. But I sold it that same night and he was good enough as a friend to get out of bed and bring it to me. I might go buy him another one just to bust your ass.

And what's this shit about you won't race my blue coupe? Come on man. Do you need another two weeks.

I'll check this shit again tomorrow.

J-No sleeping.

crafty
05-14-2006, 03:55 PM
I don't repo shit from friends. He wants to do something better than what I had then great. But I sold it that same night and he was good enough as a friend to get out of bed and bring it to me. I might go buy him another one just to bust your ass.

J-No sleeping.

Justin, thanks for clearing that up.. and no worries buddy. The order has already been placed. I have to ship off this intake monday morning to the Nitrous Place.. :eek:

slowhawk01
05-14-2006, 06:50 PM
[
Lets run tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Baller
05-14-2006, 09:57 PM
Im down but it cant be on saturday, Ill be at tgp all day. Actually I might could do it saturday night.

Matt

slowhawk01
05-15-2006, 12:24 AM
So after all the shit talking I have done over the past two weeks, Luv2spd's husband finally had a friend of his call me last night and tried to run me. As much as I wanted to, by the time the call came threw I was drunk in Buckhead and no way I could drive. So The point is a lot of you got in on the threads that was posted about the first time we raced, and I am sure that there is a couple of you that would love to watch us do it again. So if someone can help me I would like to start a private forum so that the people that would like to watch this LS1 get drug down the street will have a chance. The race will be in the Woodstock GA area. They are wanting to run tonight, but I would love for some people to come out and see this race. Video is cool, but this race is for $500.00 run what you brung and hope it's enough. No body will open a hood or any part of the two cars until the race is over. At which time I will post all mods, Dyno numbers and my car will be up for sale.

Let me know how to do the private forum thing so this doesn't get shut
down!! I am trying to do this the correct Thread way.

J-NO

Met up tonight for the race we agreed to slow roll $500.00 and you didn't want to do that so I wasn't going to argue all night with you. You wanna to go from a dig after you agreed to the roll. Me and you are done. Just call you king of bullshit because thats all you do is talk.Maybe next time I can bring 15 freind to talk shit with me too. I thought we would meet up be cool get a good race in pay the winner and go our seperate ways. But no you want to be a cool guy hardass for your freinds and thats fine.Wish this race could have went down were we could see which car was actually faster since you made up so many excuses form the last race. But regaurdless the first time we raced you got drug:idb: by a stock bottom end 4,000LB Ls1 NO BOTTLE vs your forged 347 and a 150 shot cobra and thats fact on video and will never be proven otherwise because you didn't want to race from a roll. Gotta love mustangs and there special owners.Then you said on the phone from a dig and I said I would do that at the track and you said you don't run at the track so oh well.

benwaballs
05-15-2006, 07:48 AM
Met up tonight for the race we agreed to slow roll $500.00 and you didn't want to do that so I wasn't going to argue all night with you. You wanna to go from a dig after you agreed to the roll. Me and you are done. Just call you king of bullshit because thats all you do is talk.Maybe next time I can bring 15 freind to talk shit with me too. I thought we would meet up be cool get a good race in pay the winner and go our seperate ways. But no you want to be a cool guy hardass for your freinds and thats fine.Wish this race could have went down were we could see which car was actually faster since you made up so many excuses form the last race. But regaurdless the first time we raced you got drug:idb: by a stock bottom end 4,000LB Ls1 NO BOTTLE vs your forged 347 and a 150 shot cobra and thats fact on video and will never be proven otherwise because you didn't want to race from a roll. Gotta love mustangs and there special owners.Then you said on the phone from a dig and I said I would do that at the track and you said you don't run at the track so oh well.

so he called you out you said ok then he said dig and you said no? is that about right... so no race?

crafty
05-15-2006, 08:16 AM
The car that they setup to run from a roll is a little blue coupe.. Well when Skinny D and I were on the way to J-NO's House in that blue coupe, Skinny D kicked it one time and it blew the trans into 500 different directions.. So we had that picked up and taken back home.. So Skinny came with me to J-NOs house and we got the Burg. car. Which was built to run from a dig (not a roll). When we got tho the meeting spot. They told 01Slowhawk (Matt) that they wouldn't run from a 20 roll cause that car broke on the way there. So after about 5 min of them going back and forth. Matt decided that he wasn't going to run from a dig and went home.. And correct me if i'm wrong but a dragrace is from a stop... Rolling is for nascar... We can run from a roll tonight... the blue coupe should be fixed...

Vteckidd
05-15-2006, 08:56 AM
so slowhawk PUSSIED OUT, WONT RUN FROM A GID? WTF HE HAS A VETTE AND A TA? WHAT A RETARD

Spin2nd
05-15-2006, 09:23 AM
so slowhawk PUSSIED OUT, WONT RUN FROM A GID? WTF HE HAS A VETTE AND A TA? WHAT A RETARD

He kept talking 'ish about how earlier in the day an agreement was reached to run from a 20 kick.... true, BUT, that was with a completely different car that broke on the way to meet up -- when J-no showed up with his other (Read: Slower) car, slowhawk didn't want to go from a dig. It was kinda dissapointing since he'd already beaten the car J-no showed up in from a roll in his girl's car yet he was to afraid of the same car from a dead stop. His LS1 WAY overpowers that Mustang, would have been a good race but I guess he's just looking for someone to be an ATM and hand him some money.

regaurdless the first time we raced you got drug by a stock bottom end 4,000LB Ls1 NO BOTTLE vs your forged 347 and a 150 shot cobra and thats fact on video and will never be proven otherwise because you didn't want to race from a roll.

I hope you'll still honor the original agreement and run the blue coupe from a roll. The above quote looks like you have a problem racing cars you know you can beat -- just don't be dissapointed when a rickety blue coupe drags your girl's pretty pontiac down the street since you wouldn't take a race with a car you've already beaten and were afraid to race again. All roll racing proves is who can buy the most parts out of a magazine...

FWIW, all but two people last night that were there are on this forum...not just some 'freinds' he showed up with.

BadAzz96z28
05-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Lets clear up some shit here real quick, The deal was to run the Burg. car from a 20 kick, not the coupe. I talked to justin sat. night and went back and forth about it and he agreed to run HIS burg. car again from a roll for $500. He was wanting to run the coupe but that was not what we all agreed on. Then they pull this shit trying to bring out the coupe anyway instead of what the agreement was and broke it on the way.

Matt did not pussy out Justin did. He agreed to me on the phone several different times that it was the Burg. car and from a 20 kick. He did not keep his end of the deal. Matt was there ready to run the race that was disscused and Justin didn't want to run the agreed race so no race, that simple.

Vteckidd
05-15-2006, 11:28 AM
yeah i guess it makes sense.

but oh well

Big Baller
05-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Everybody sure is afraid of that little blue coupe. I think its kinda funny that the only one he can get to agree to race it, is some asshole with a 240.

Matt

P.S. J No I got the cash in my pocket, Ill call you as soon as I get it aligned.

50guys/jno
05-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Okay, thanks crafty. Most of last night and every hour previous to Friday morning isn't very clear for me. But I will agree on a couple of things here to clear this shit up!

Matt did take two weeks to prep his car for last night.

I was drunk and everything else this weekend.

I did show up to your two week late call out with no sleep in over 72 hours.

There was shit talking going on. (that happens in street racing)

My 15 friends that I did no was coming, didn't say a fucking word. (simple laughing)

I could have agreed to a roll what ever night we talked. I WAS FUCKED UP!
but never the less, if I said I will do it. The king has more than one car!

The LS1 car makes twice the power that the 95 cobra makes.

I will still bust your ass with car from a dig.

I said it once and I will say it again. I am betting on driving skills and the car to hook. That is how that car wins.

Dusty told you he would be happy to do it from a 10mph kick. (You said no way!) 20mph or 60mph.

Then we offered to run the coupe tonight, after sleep and a new trans.

And let me clear this up also. I didn't make up any bullshit for getting drug last time. Everyone else may have told you why you won, and my car was shit, but I didn't say anything. All I said was I don't race for free, $20.00 is racing for free in my view. and if you want to see that car run bring out some money and we can get to it. FROM A DIG. other wise run my coupe. The coupe makes power and has the gear to run what ever you want!

I could care less if we are done with this or not. were going back to moreland. but if you change your mind bring that car of yours down. So that you no Moreland is the Whole and don't start from a roll.

crafty
05-15-2006, 01:02 PM
Slowhawk01,
I remember about two months ago, you asked me for the specs on my slicks and skinnys so that you could get some.. well here it is.. and since you have sooo sooo much money, you could go pick yours up today from summit (i called, they have them in stock).. and have them on by tonight so that you could run from a dig.. Oh and summit will mount and balance them for free while you wait.. (Only took them 15min to do mine)

Weld prostars
rear 15X10 7.5 backspacing (bought new at summit) 188.60 each
front 15X4 3.75 backspacing (will need 5/16 spacers if you don't want to grind) 125.99 each

M/T Drag Radials (rear)
325/50/15 (bought new at summit) 181.25 each

Lugnuts/w washers
they come in packs of 4. You will need five packs.. 13.99 each

BadAzz96z28
05-15-2006, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=crafty]Slowhawk01,
I remember about two months ago, you asked me for the specs on my slicks and skinnys so that you could get some.. well here it is.. and since you have sooo sooo much money, you could go pick yours up today from summit (i called, they have them in stock).. and have them on by tonight so that you could run from a dig.. Oh and summit will mount and balance them for free while you wait.. (Only took them 15min to do mine)

Weld prostars
front 15X4 3.75 backspacing (will need 5/16 spacers if you don't want to grind) 125.99 each

M/T Drag Radials (rear)

Lugnuts/w washers
they come in packs of 4. You will need five packs.. 13.99 each[/QUOTE

Since you have wheels and tires you up for running?

crafty
05-15-2006, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=crafty]Slowhawk01,

Weld prostars

M/T Drag Radials (rear)

Lugnuts/w washers
they come in packs of 4. You will need five packs.. 13.99 each[/QUOTE

Since you have wheels and tires you up for running?

In about two weeks i'll be all about it.. waiting on head gaskets and my intake to come back.. I just shipped if off about two hours ago..

BadAzz96z28
05-15-2006, 02:52 PM
If the "two weeks" ever come Im game. How do you want it? Roll, Dig? I know before you started running around with your "buddies" you prefered a roll but now you claim that is for nascar....You made comments about dragging my car so lets do it. Wanna run for $$$? How much....Pride, thats fine to....Im game just watch your mouth shit talking b/c I dont play games and your already on my shit list

Luv2spd
05-15-2006, 03:00 PM
Okay, thanks crafty. Most of last night and every hour previous to Friday morning isn't very clear for me. But I will agree on a couple of things here to clear this shit up!

My 15 friends that I did no was coming, didn't say a fucking word. (simple laughing)

I said it once and I will say it again. I am betting on driving skills and the car to hook. That is how that car wins.

Dusty told you he would be happy to do it from a 10mph kick. (You said no way!) 20mph or 60mph.

And let me clear this up also. I didn't make up any bullshit for getting drug last time. Everyone else may have told you why you won, and my car was shit, but I didn't say anything. All I said was I don't race for free, $20.00 is racing for free in my view. and if you want to see that car run bring out some money and we can get to it. FROM A DIG. other wise run my coupe. The coupe makes power and has the gear to run what ever you want!

I could care less if we are done with this or not. were going back to moreland. but if you change your mind bring that car of yours down. So that you no Moreland is the Whole and don't start from a roll.

First, the car wasn't being prepped for the two weeks since you raced it last. It was just sitting there because we had other things to take care of besides standing around shit talking with you. And shit talking does happen, but that is all you do. You agreed to a roll race with the burg. car. It is as simple as that. You've been told more than once that my blue car is not a money racing car. The blue coupe was never mentioned until you lost the first race. Then a few days later you started bringing up how you would bring out a different car. None of you ever said they'd do a 10 kick in the burg. car and we didn't show up to run a money race with a blue coupe. We showed up to race the car you kept shit talking about being "king" with, which would be the burg. car. We can go back and forth all day about how we can go get someone else's car, but the race was the blue t/a and the burg. mustang. Also, the only person to say 60 mph was the Viper. And Matt told him that he would run the Viper from a 60 roll for $500 and he declinded. That was the end of that conversation and 60 mph was never brought up again.

You don't know what my car makes and I don't know what yours makes. So, you can't claim you know it is twice as much. The point is that you agreed numerous times to running the burg. car from a slow roll for $500 and when it came time to do it, you wouldn't. I don't know what kind of shit you were trying to do with bringing the blue car instead. But the first time we met you all that happened is you kept running your mouth and finally agreed to race for the $20 bucks you lost before there was even a run. The only reason that happened is because we came there to run for fun and it wasn't our money. We figured the same would happen this last time. So, what is the point in going back and forth in a parking lot about how you won't run the original race and want us to run a buddy's car the next night?

If you want to act like a "big dog" then go back to Moreland and get laughed at again by the ones that actually have something fast. The difference between my car and your burg. car is that I'm not claiming it is fast enough to race for big money at Moreland. You're just another punk that runs his mouth and it is a waste of time to try and run you. All you do is run your mouth in a parking lot and then try and get them to run someone else's car. Obviously it didn't bother us before when you talked about us on here. So, go ahead and call us and our cars whatever you want. I'm sure it makes you feel better. This race is never going to happen with you so we're done wasting our time.

crafty
05-15-2006, 03:04 PM
If the "two weeks" ever come Im game. How do you want it? Roll, Dig? I know before you started running around with your "buddies" you prefered a roll but now you claim that is for nascar....You made comments about dragging my car so lets do it. Wanna run for $$$? How much....Pride, thats fine to....Im game just watch your mouth shit talking b/c I dont play games and your already on my shit list

You got my voicemail DJ. You know where i was coming from. You can call me if you want to discuss this. And yeah i'd love to go from a dig..

Big Baller
05-15-2006, 03:11 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

SO NOBODYS RACING.

2.3 Evo 8
05-15-2006, 03:41 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH

SO NOBODYS RACING.

Thats exactly what I heard too.

smackdown
05-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Someone that does not even own the viper said he would race.... I dont know who he was.... It is MY car so i decide who and when i race not my friends.... or some random ass who thinks he is cool.

crafty
05-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Someone that does not even own the viper said he would race.... I dont know who he was.... It is MY car so i decide who and when i race not my friends.... or some random ass who thinks he is cool.

This is true... plus Kyle's car has some ignition issues that need to get worked out..

slowhawk01
05-15-2006, 05:46 PM
Everybody sure is afraid of that little blue coupe. I think its kinda funny that the only one he can get to agree to race it, is some asshole with a 240.

Matt

P.S. J No I got the cash in my pocket, Ill call you as soon as I get it aligned.

Nobody is scared of the blue coupe. My girls car is not that fast hence the not wanting to run for money on the first race when I beat him. But I out ran a cobra in it and then he said that he was king of the street so I out ran him once so why not again and run for a little money. I heard the coupe made 680 to the tire and weighs 2800LBs it doesn't take a scientist. My girl drives her car daily and is just a put around car. My car is almost together and I will be glad to run the coupe for money a dig a roll I don't care because my car is set up to race not hers.

slowhawk01
05-15-2006, 05:48 PM

Thats fine kyle I just wanted a race last night from a roll someone mentioned it and you declined so it was left at that.

slowhawk01
05-15-2006, 05:57 PM

Why don't you tell people why we ran for $20.00 and qiut bringing it up. You bet $20.00 that I couldn't find your nitrous kit and 30seconds later your solenoids were in my hand and thats your nitrous kit. Then I still wanted to run and you said since you don't want to run for money than lets run for the $20.00 that I just gave you. Thats the truth about that not me only wanting to race for $20.00.We have no race if we don't do it from a slow roll I don't give a shit what MPH just the tires moving. Thats the race you said you in your Burg car. You pussied out not me. If you like racing so much than run your car not your mouth. Don't you get tired of standing in parking lots talking about racing instead of doing it. Its not worth your time to race me for free you say ,but you will take time to come stand in a parking lot and talk shit and never race. Let me know if you want to do the orgional run. As for the coupe I never wanted to run that car in my girls car because her car is not that fast at all not in the same league. My car is almost done and I will run the coupe a roll a dig whatever and your burg car from the same for whatever money you want. But as for my girls flamed blue car its a roll $500.00 against the burg car like you agreed to or nothing.

run4cover
05-15-2006, 09:44 PM
*grabs fifteenth bag of popcorn*

:wtf:

50guys/jno
05-16-2006, 06:07 PM
okay girls, one more time I hope you understand this time. What ever race you want to do. I have a car for. And let me clear this up also. Call SkinnyD and ask him if the blue coupe is mine. I would call it bring out a friends car. I would call Lynch or Harris or some like that if I needed a friends car. Skinny and I always build our cars together and the burg. car is just as much his as mine.

Now that is behind us. I understand that you only want to race cars that you out power. Thats fine. But if I read correct you said that we can do it from any roll. As long as the tires are moving, I am very cool with that! I will tell you now. The tires won't be rolling 20mph but we can get them rolling. Now you have it in writing, and clear. We can do it this Friday, meet at the same old spot, and it will be from a very, very slow roll, and this time we will be marking off the street with a finishing point, so don't try saying we are suppost to run for one mile or some bullshit like that. Or if there is a track open Friday night I will be glad to race the car at the track. N/T only, and I'm not driving two states away for a track. Let me no what it's going to be.

50guys/jno
05-17-2006, 09:34 AM

Matt

They sure are afraid of the coupe! And to think that car use to be the best kept secert around.

Well atleast you and I can have our race this weekend. I'm putting the burg, car back together now. We had a small nitrous back fire. It only took out all intake gaskets and the throttle body. I'll be ready on Friday.

Big Baller
05-17-2006, 10:01 AM
They sure are afraid of the coupe! And to think that car use to be the best kept secert around.

Well atleast you and I can have our race this weekend. I'm putting the burg, car back together now. We had a small nitrous back fire. It only took out all intake gaskets and the throttle body. I'll be ready on Friday.

Good stuff, its on for this weekend. The Burgandy car vs my 240 for $500.

smackdown
05-17-2006, 09:53 PM
Thats fine kyle I just wanted a race last night from a roll someone mentioned it and you declined so it was left at that.

Word to Ya motha.. I will be back out when I get a few tickets taken care of.... :mad:

Tank
05-17-2006, 10:11 PM
this thread is so gay you to argue like two fucking school bitches you came someones car was fucked you guys argued and never raced mike close this shit when you guys run more then your mouths then post otherwise theres the whores lounge for arguing over spilled fucking milk you 2 disgust me with this thread *leaves*

BABY J
05-17-2006, 10:15 PM
**grabs Tank**

HEY, you get back here RIGHT now and pretend to give a shit like every1 else is doing!!! Who the hell do u think you are? ME??

Tank
05-18-2006, 09:12 AM
LoFL J you crazy nigga

lightspeed
05-18-2006, 09:32 AM
this thread is so gay you to argue like two fucking school bitches you came someones car was fucked you guys argued and never raced mike close this shit when you guys run more then your mouths then post otherwise theres the whores lounge for arguing over spilled fucking milk you 2 disgust me with this thread *leaves*
AMEN!