PDA

View Full Version : free reps for anyone who agrees with me

joesblk_teg
05-13-2006, 12:25 AM
repps for anybody who thinks police should find better things to do then to sit in a parking lot and chat all night. i just got a ticket from snellville pd, i admit i was speeding and i'll pay for my actions, but when i was pulled over tonight there was like 5 cops sitting in the parking lot watching me and chatting. good tax dollars gone to waste. and not to mention the cop was an asshole to me,
cop-"have you been drinking tonight"
me-"no"
cop- "i smell alchol, be honest with me"
me- "i just got off work, if you wanna breathalize me go ahead"
cop- "uuhh ok hang tight i'll be back in a minute"

the whole time i could hear his buddies in the parking lot next to me laughing
which really pissed me off

Wurm
05-13-2006, 12:26 AM
i agree

joesblk_teg
05-13-2006, 12:27 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Wurm again.
but i'll hit you up when i can

Wurm
05-13-2006, 12:28 AM
lmao

aaronfelipe
05-13-2006, 12:28 AM
:idb: me!

Z0_o6
05-13-2006, 12:29 AM
i agree, here in macon, if you are seen any where around the movie theater they start harrasing you to leave, i mean can't they go after people stealing or selling drugs, i am not doing any harm watching a movie with my girl

CSquared
05-13-2006, 12:29 AM
I honestly didn't read a word of it but yeah i agree.

~The_Duke~
05-13-2006, 12:30 AM
I agree also. people who sit in an empty parking are not public threats...they should be more worried if you arent in the parking lot...

Wurm
05-13-2006, 12:30 AM
:lmfao:

aaronfelipe
05-13-2006, 12:31 AM
That was my thought when I opened the thread.

joesblk_teg
05-13-2006, 12:31 AM
i agree, here in macon, if you are seen any where around the movie theater they start harrasing you to leave, i mean can't they go after people stealing or selling drugs, i am not doing any harm watching a movie with my girl

yeah i know what you mean i just got one for 55 in a35 and i was going down a hill on a straight away if you werent doin atleast 50 you would have to have been on your brakes

bigdare23
05-13-2006, 12:32 AM
Yeah! I agree, why bother us when you could be playing cops and robbers with some "real" trouble makers. I can't stand cops. One evening I got a ticket for not having my county sticker on my tag. B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!!! Damn profiling biatches!!!

Hulud
this thread is dumb, whos to tell that they were laughing at you?

plus how fast were you goin over?

maybe they were laughing at that, if so you deserve it

integra8705
i agree............. they are toal jerks esp when your car is lowered and has exhaust

ECMgarrett
posi rep me and then ill tell you if i agree or not

Z0_o6
yeah i know what you mean i just got one for 55 in a35 and i was going down a hill on a straight away if you werent doin atleast 50 you would have to have been on your brakes

they just look for people to harass

Hulud
05-13-2006, 12:34 AM
i agree............. they are toal jerks esp when your car is lowered and has exhaust
no they arent, thats like saying asian people only eat rice
which we all know is not true

cmon as long as you arent speeding and whne the cop comes up most cops will be respectful as long as you respect them too

joesblk_teg
05-13-2006, 12:35 AM
this thread is dumb, whos to tell that they were laughing at you?

plus how fast were you goin over?

maybe they were laughing at that, if so you deserve it
your stupid read the thread

Wurm
no they arent, thats like saying asian people only eat rice
which we all know is not true

cmon as long as you arent speeding and whne the cop comes up most cops will be respectful as long as you respect them too

what they all dont eat rice WTF Discovery channel lied to me

Hulud
hooray for stupid people

there is a speed limit for a reason, dont bitch about cops doin their job

if the speed limit is 35 and its a downhill then use your brakes :doh:

C22H19N3O4
the whole time i could hear his buddies in the parking lot next to me laughing
which really pissed me off

Perhaps they were laughing WITH you, and not AT you? Maybe one cop told the other cop a joke. You can't let things like that get to you. It's LIFE.

Hulud
05-13-2006, 12:36 AM
your stupid read the thread
you are a fucking idiot, bitching about cops pulling you over for 55 in a 35 and laughing at you

grow the fuck up

quickdodge®
05-13-2006, 12:36 AM
I don't. I see nothing wrong with them sitting around. If there isn't anything going on, then what's the deal? Later, QD.

joesblk_teg
05-13-2006, 12:40 AM
you are a fucking idiot, bitching about cops pulling you over for 55 in a 35 and laughing at you

grow the fuck up
im not bitching i deserved getting the ticket what i did was wrong and i know that, if you read the thread you would say that, it is just that it seems that i have seen alot of cops lately just slacking and sitting around when i know there is stuff that can be done

joesblk_teg
05-13-2006, 12:41 AM
I don't. I see nothing wrong with them sitting around. If there isn't anything going on, then what's the deal? Later, QD.

maybe your right, but in my eyes around here there is always someone doin something stupid that cops could be giving there attention to

quickdodge®
05-13-2006, 12:41 AM
just slacking and sitting around when i know there is stuff that can be done

And how do you know this? You on the force? You sit in on briefings before shifts. Later, QD.

Hulud
05-13-2006, 12:46 AM
im not bitching i deserved getting the ticket what i did was wrong and i know that, if you read the thread you would say that, it is just that it seems that i have seen alot of cops lately just slacking and sitting around when i know there is stuff that can be done
i did read the post
and you were bitching about them laughing at you, you probably deserved it if they were even laughing at you, 55 in a 35? cmon you should know better than that

joesblk_teg
05-13-2006, 12:49 AM
i did read the post
and you were bitching about them laughing at you, you probably deserved it if they were even laughing at you, 55 in a 35? cmon you should know better than that
your probably right but it still pissed me off, it was also in my daily driver which isnt modded or anything lol

Miranda
05-13-2006, 12:53 AM
Oh I've got you beat.

I got pulled by Dekalb about a month ago for speeding/window tint. I was going 80 in the left lane of 285, and the cop followed me all the way up past Pleasantdale on 85 before hitting the lights. I knew I was gonna be pulled.

Anyway, he asks me why I was in a hurry, to which I replied I was going with the flow of traffic in my lane. He asked me where my windows were tinted, to which I replied I didn't know because it wasn't my car (hahaha.. car's still registered in my mom's name). He leaves me there for 17 minutes before returning with a Warning. I thanked him, and was just getting ready to leave when he asked me the dumbest question:

Cop: Ma'am, do you have any cocaine or marijuana in the car.
Me: Bwahahaha.. umm, no.
Cop: What's so funny?
Me: I'm sorry, but no one's ever asked me that before (mind you, I'm in gym clothes and my hair's still wet from sweat)
Cop: It's not funny. That's what we're out here looking for.
Me: I can assure you I have no drugs in the car.
Cop: One of your tires is low on air.
Me: No it's not.
Cop: Have a nice day.

~ Miranda

joesblk_teg
05-13-2006, 12:55 AM
Oh I've got you beat.

I got pulled by Dekalb about a month ago for speeding/window tint. I was going 80 in the left lane of 285, and the cop followed me all the way up past Pleasantdale on 85 before hitting the lights. I knew I was gonna be pulled.

Anyway, he asks me why I was in a hurry, to which I replied I was going with the flow of traffic in my lane. He asked me where my windows were tinted, to which I replied I didn't know because it wasn't my car (hahaha.. car's still registered in my mom's name). He leaves me there for 17 minutes before returning with a Warning. I thanked him, and was just getting ready to leave when he asked me the dumbest question:

Cop: Ma'am, do you have any cocaine or marijuana in the car.
Me: Bwahahaha.. umm, no.
Cop: What's so funny?
Me: I'm sorry, but no one's ever asked me that before (mind you, I'm in gym clothes and my hair's still wet from sweat)
Cop: It's not funny. That's what we're out here looking for.
Me: I can assure you I have no drugs in the car.
Cop: One of your tires is low on air.
Me: No it's not.
Cop: Have a nice day.

~ Miranda
:lmfao: thats great i wish i got a warning though

Crazy Asian
05-13-2006, 02:07 AM
Well you got ticket like me except he "eye examined my car going 65 mph in a 45." By any chance did you sign the ticket?

ECMgarrett
05-13-2006, 09:25 AM
ok you didnt rep me so ill just tell you how i feel
youre a fucking idiot. quit your whining.
you DONT know there was other shit going on
you DONT know they were laughing at you
and if they were out driving and pulled you for the other dumb shit you do youd be pissed about that too

grow up you fucktard

nightracer
05-13-2006, 09:31 AM
I am in agreement.

quickdodge®
05-13-2006, 09:37 AM
It's funny how all the motherfuckers that hate cops, wanna talk shit on cops, disrespect cops and think they are wasting time think that cops just suck.

What would be funnier is if you had a gun on you or were being robbed or had someone trying to run you off the road and you called the cops and they told you, "Well, since we suck, you can handle it" and you wind up fucked up for life or dead. Now that would be funny. Later, QD.

Master Shake
05-13-2006, 09:39 AM
i was always told when the cops chat in the parking lot like that, they're doing a donut exchange.
cop1 "i'll give you my cream filled for that vanilla iced donut"
cop2 "how about, the cream filled and strawberry for 2 vanilla iced donuts"
cop1 "ok"

i agree with what you're saying, crazy how cops sit and chat all night.
but a cop is the reason why i still have my license right now. story....

got pulled over for reckless driving, and i just so happened to have a friend of mine with me, whose dad is a cop. well, wag called his dad, he shows up out there....tells the other cop that he's got this cause his son was involved. other cop is just like "alright" and leaves; kerry then proceeds to chew me and wag out for being idiots. didn't get a ticket though...got chewed the fuck out though.

8bangin302
05-13-2006, 09:53 AM
oh i agree f*cking pigs

Slowboy
05-13-2006, 10:03 AM
yeah thats bullshit, happens to me all the time. I just tell them yeah i have been drinking, do a breathalizer, and then is passes and then im on my way, and they forget about a ticket lol. most of the time. not that i speed or anything.

quickdodge®
05-13-2006, 10:21 AM
oh i agree f*cking pigs

Hopefully you'll need one day. And they won't be around. Later, QD.

collins
05-13-2006, 10:33 AM
i'll agree with the sitting around doing absolutly nothing part

umairejaz
05-13-2006, 01:57 PM
dude, fuck the ass hole red neck cops :doh:

dereksi
05-13-2006, 02:02 PM
I agree. Wheres my rep?

Dirty Octopus™
05-13-2006, 02:06 PM
:goodjob: Yeah i concur! numba one all the way!:goodjob:

Miranda
05-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Haha.. don't get me wrong. I have nothing but the utmost respect for law enforcement. I just think it's funny someone actually asked ME if I had cocaine or marijuana in my car.

~ Miranda