PDA

View Full Version : Misc Post your questions for God

C22H19N3O4
05-13-2006, 12:18 AM
Please post questions you may have for The Almighty One. Do NOT attempt to answer for God. Keep in mind he may not directly answer your question here, but he may in some other form or fashion. I'd like to keep this thread as serious as possible. Please do not bash someone else's question.

A question asked many times over:

"Why must I be forgiven for my sins by you, who has committed sins far greater than those of which I am capable? I have not unleashed a flood, killing the entire planet's population save for a handful of people who worship me unquestioningly. I have not asked a man to sacrifice his son to prove his loyalty to me. I have not tormented another man, causing his family and property to be destroyed, solely so I could prove to someone that the man would remain devoted to me. I might have told my boss I was sick and went skiing instead. But how can mine be the greater sin requiring forgiveness?"

Hulud
05-13-2006, 12:23 AM
"Why must I be forgiven for my sins by you, who has committed sins far greater than those of which I am capable? I have not unleashed a flood, killing the entire planet's population save for a handful of people who worship me unquestioningly. I have not asked a man to sacrifice his son to prove his loyalty to me. I have not tormented another man, causing his family and property to be destroyed, solely so I could prove to someone that the man would remain devoted to me. I might have told my boss I was sick and went skiing instead. But how can mine be the greater sin requiring forgiveness?"
Questioning "god" FTW!

if god is real, I would ask why the fuck did you let stupid people breed?

bigdare23
05-13-2006, 12:38 AM
My questions would be:

How could you yet your followers spread you religion in ways you preached against?

Why is my race still suffering when we been put through so much already?

When are you coming back?

Wurm
05-13-2006, 01:04 AM
"God Why do all women not swallow? God why dont women have a switch to keep them from having babies? God why you make the black mans penis so big? God why the asian man penis so small?

aaronfelipe
05-13-2006, 01:46 PM
Stupid thread

1439/2000
05-13-2006, 02:11 PM
Is this intended to bash God by asking unanswerable questions?

Why are babies born with AIDS?

Why is Ed McMahon still on TV?

Where is Crystal Pepsi?

Who let the dogs out?

Is this thread for real?

Hulud
05-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Stupid thread
Stupid post

Hulud
05-13-2006, 02:52 PM
Where is Crystal Pepsi?

i would ask that too

1439/2000
05-13-2006, 02:58 PM
i would ask that too

He's sitting around eating Little Caesars (which he also took) hanging with the apostles drinking Crystal Pepsi watching Best of Chris Farley laughing.

C22H19N3O4
05-13-2006, 03:01 PM
Is this intended to bash God by asking unanswerable questions?

Apparently you lack the ability to read. There was no bashing in the original post. Since God is "real" and speaks to many of you, I'm waiting for my turn. If you have nothing to contribute, as you rarely do, STFU and move on.

aaronfelipe
05-13-2006, 03:03 PM
Stupid post
Tru

C22H19N3O4
05-13-2006, 03:06 PM
Stupid thread

Sorry we can't all buy electric blue wheels. :rolleyes:

1439/2000
05-13-2006, 03:06 PM
Apparently you lack the ability to read. There was no bashing in the original post. Since God is "real" and speaks to many of you, I'm waiting for my turn. If you have nothing to contribute, as you rarely do, STFU and move on.

Fucking eloquent.

1439/2000
05-13-2006, 03:08 PM
Pharm Teg, get over yourself, 1439/2000 is the chosen one. Don't take everything so seriously or I will smite you like I did the Philistines.

Oh really?

C22H19N3O4
05-13-2006, 03:12 PM
Oh really?

Again, come back when you have something constructive to add. I think we're all going to be waiting awhile.

Hulud
05-13-2006, 03:33 PM
He's sitting around eating Little Caesars (which he also took) hanging with the apostles drinking Crystal Pepsi watching Best of Chris Farley laughing.
assholes

1439/2000
05-13-2006, 03:59 PM
Again, come back when you have something constructive to add. I think we're all going to be waiting awhile.

Alright, is there something constructive to add? Really? Constructive makes me think something will get done if I make the post. God WILL NOT answer these questions, so anybody posting a question to God isn't being constructive.

Jaimecbr900
05-19-2006, 12:21 PM
I guess the better question is:

If you don't believe in God, why ask any questions at all? WHO would you ask? HOW would you hear an answer? IF you got an answer, wouldn't that make you a complete imbosile for doubting his existance in the first place????? :rolleyes:

Straddling fences for a long time will get you nothing but splinters in the...... ;)

{X}Echo419
05-19-2006, 01:55 PM
Is this intended to bash God by asking unanswerable questions?...

Yes... ok no more.

1439/2000
05-19-2006, 01:56 PM
I guess the better question is:

If you don't believe in God, why ask any questions at all? WHO would you ask? HOW would you hear an answer? IF you got an answer, wouldn't that make you a complete imbosile for doubting his existance in the first place????? :rolleyes:

Straddling fences for a long time will get you nothing but splinters in the...... ;)

Hehe. The sig of the starter of the thread obviously thinks christianity is useless. What does he have to ask a God that doesnt exist?
____
"Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd, and bloody religion that has ever infected the world."-Voltaire
Student Doctor Network Forums
Science Forums and Debate
____

Here's one:

Dear God,

Why did Mitsubishi make their manifolds hard to get off. I dont want to take the power sterring pump off to get to that one last bolt. Could you maybe loosen it?

Thanks G.

Tasuki_Civic
05-19-2006, 02:04 PM
Hehe. The sig of the starter of the thread obviously thinks christianity is useless. What does he have to ask a God that doesnt exist?
____
"Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd, and bloody religion that has ever infected the world."-Voltaire
Student Doctor Network Forums
Science Forums and Debate
____

there are other religions besides christianity who believe in god. its just wich story do you really believe..........catholic christian baptist or whatever

C22H19N3O4
05-19-2006, 02:48 PM
Hehe. The sig of the starter of the thread obviously thinks christianity is useless.

LoL. Indeed I do. It was only a matter of time before zealots like Jaime chimed in. They just can't help themselves. :lmfao:
Your participation in this thread entitles you to receive the following prize:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/quick_dodge2/jesusthong.jpg
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

*Winner must pay shipping and handling.

quickdodgeŽ
05-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Why?

Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
05-19-2006, 04:41 PM
LoL. Indeed I do. It was only a matter of time before zealots like Jaime chimed in. They just can't help themselves. :lmfao:
Your participation in this thread entitles you to receive the following prize:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a85/quick_dodge2/jesusthong.jpg
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

*Winner must pay shipping and handling.

You're a walking and talking oxymoron.

You started a ridiculous oxymoronic thread in which YOU said NOT to interject answers to the questions themselves, yet you break your own "rules" to take a shot at me....... :jerkit: :rolleyes: Par for the course in your planet.

YOU know first hand I have no problems going toe to toe with you in any arena you want. Edit your original post and let's go for it. Otherwise, follow your own set rules and quit being an arrogant condecending dick about everything and let people post responses to the thread as they see fit.....even if it doesn't agree with your heathenistic point of views.

Like I said in the previous post, quit riding the fence. Can't have it both ways without being called out on it. You start a thread but only want to hear what agrees with you???? Don't do it on a public forum then. Buy your own website. You start a thread with a baited question, yet call people "zealots" when they back you into a corner.

Either change the rules or suck it up.

TallGuy
05-19-2006, 06:38 PM
God why did you punish every for one persons sin?
why do i have to suffer for something i had no control over?
how can you say you are a loving god but you still allow people to die in horrible ways?
how are you a loving god but you let satan run the earth and torture us?
why cant i be perfect?

C22H19N3O4
05-19-2006, 06:48 PM
You're a walking and talking oxymoron.

You started a ridiculous oxymoronic thread in which YOU said NOT to interject answers to the questions themselves, yet you break your own "rules" to take a shot at me....... :jerkit: :rolleyes: Par for the course in your planet.

YOU know first hand I have no problems going toe to toe with you in any arena you want. Edit your original post and let's go for it. Otherwise, follow your own set rules and quit being an arrogant condecending dick about everything and let people post responses to the thread as they see fit.....even if it doesn't agree with your heathenistic point of views.

Like I said in the previous post, quit riding the fence. Can't have it both ways without being called out on it. You start a thread but only want to hear what agrees with you???? Don't do it on a public forum then. Buy your own website. You start a thread with a baited question, yet call people "zealots" when they back you into a corner.

Either change the rules or suck it up.

LoL. WTF are you going on about? AGAIN, you're reading into something that isn't there. Anyone that has read posts in this forum knows where I stand when it comes to a god. Having it both ways? Riding the fence? People have to agree with me? :lmfao: The post went sour and I went along with it. Why would I edit my post? YOU are what YOU are. Perhaps you need a vacation from defending your "faith?" :D

EDIT: This proves my assertion that Christians are NEVER tolerant and people in the mortgage industry have no sense of humor. ;)

David88vert
05-19-2006, 08:40 PM
My question for God: How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

~The_Duke~
05-19-2006, 09:54 PM
My question: Are you real? If so I would like a lotus plz :goodjob:

1439/2000
05-20-2006, 01:06 PM
God why did you punish every for one persons sin.
why do i have to suffer for something i had no control over.
how can you say you are a loving god but you still allow people to die in horrible ways.
how are you a loving god but you let satan run the earth and torture us.
why cant i be perfect.

?
?
?
?

Should be added to a the end of those 4 questions.

Well, I'm off to the Middle East to kills some Jews for my faith.

See yo guys later.

Jaimecbr900
05-20-2006, 06:08 PM
AGAIN, you're reading into something that isn't there.

YOU said NOT to respond to the questions themselves as a "rule" to the thread, yet YOU were the very first to jump on someone because you didn't agree with their response. Go back and look it's there.

Anyone that has read posts in this forum knows where I stand when it comes to a god.

Well it's kind of hard to tell considering one day you're posting loaded questions that are meant to be inflamatory to get your rocks off and the next you try and hang a halo over your own head. Who knows? Who cares really.

Having it both ways? Riding the fence? People have to agree with me? :lmfao: The post went sour and I went along with it. Why would I edit my post? YOU are what YOU are. Perhaps you need a vacation from defending your "faith?" :D

I just told you how you try and have it both ways....one day you are a die hard heathen that posts up inflamatory pics, quotes, and thoughts on purpose to get under people's skin, and then you go and start a thread asking what would people ask a God that you a short few minutes ago fell back on your own ass saying does NOT exist..... :rolleyes:

Okie dokie then :rolleyes: , I don't believe in Unicorns.......but let me be an ass and ask everyone else what they think one would be like to ride even though I KNOW one doesn't exist...... :jerkit:

It's an OXYMORON genius. We all know YOU don't believe in GOD so therefore what reason would YOU have to post an obviously inflamatory post like the first one except for what?????........(insert final Jeopardy song here)......YOU are trying to be an ass.

EDIT: This proves my assertion that Christians are NEVER tolerant and people in the mortgage industry have no sense of humor. ;)

I'm very tolerant of lots of things and people. YOU, I just plain don't like, period. Never have, never will. You're abrasive, condecending, arrogant, and just a plain jerk. That is MY feeling towards YOU and reflects absolutely nothing about "Christianity" nor my profession, just me.

You want another response to your original loaded question? Here you go:

God, why do you let people breathe that talk bad about you?
God, why do people think they're smarter than you?
God, when are you coming back to do what you said you'd do?

I could go on an on not taking this thread seriously and making it into a low blow fest aimed squarely at you. Let me know.

cb7
05-20-2006, 06:27 PM
God, why do people think they're smarter than you?
Jaimecbr900, http://www.cb7tuner.com/thumbup.gif .

IndianStig
05-21-2006, 08:38 PM
al gore is gonna answer all these questions one day

~The_Duke~
05-21-2006, 09:55 PM
Question to god: Why is al gore still alive, I asked you to damn him to hell about 6 years ago...

{X}Echo419
05-22-2006, 06:50 AM
Question to god: Why is al gore still alive, I asked you to damn him to hell about 6 years ago...

Al gore is in hell....it's called the DNC :lmfao:

ahmonrah
05-25-2006, 01:35 AM
my questions to god:
is there anything that i can do to reverse the suffering that my lil' bro' jason is going through ??

yeah...that is all ........that's all i care about at this time.

biblethumper
05-25-2006, 03:31 PM
I have already asked God my questions. Those are for me to know. I dont feel that I have to publically make those questions for Him to answer them