PDA

View Full Version : attn mike aka vteckidd(regarding pjetta)

b@d @pple
05-12-2006, 05:41 PM
as i stated in your callout thread im not gonna read all 33 pages of it but i will recap what i said..since your my boy and i know you are pussy,i will offer my assistance and help..i will fuck that kid up,knock up his 14 year girlfriend and not pay child support..

quickdodge®
05-12-2006, 05:44 PM
AND THAT'S WHAT'S UP!!!! LATER, QD!

IntegraXTR
05-12-2006, 05:46 PM
:lmfao:

A.P. Photography
05-12-2006, 05:47 PM
B@D (B@D) @PPLE FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

babygurl
05-12-2006, 05:48 PM
oh lord...Justin get a job!

Wurm
05-12-2006, 05:50 PM
lmao

BTEC
05-12-2006, 05:54 PM
damn. Mike u gone let him talk to u like dat dood?

babygurl
05-12-2006, 05:55 PM
damn. Mike u gone let him talk to u like dat dood?

whatcha you gonna do about it...there small fry?????

Dont make me get Blues on your ass...she straight beat you up....tampon slap beesh......

j/k how you doin? Where my blues at? tell her to get her ass on here y0

Vteckidd
05-12-2006, 05:59 PM
B@D (B@D) @PPLE FTW YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
quoted for truth.

anyone thats cool knows that justin BEAT MY MOTHERFUCKIN ASS at NOPI one day. it was a cheap shop, but i was on the couch in the back for 30 min EASY.

i bow to justin, hes my daddy.

the kid bitched out Justin, no ass beatings, YET

b@d @pple
05-12-2006, 06:00 PM
fuck what a pussy he is..yea it was a cheap shot and not even that hard

Vteckidd
05-12-2006, 06:02 PM
im fragile

BABY J
05-12-2006, 06:05 PM
Not to mention the Mexicans that was about to beat up Mike for moving the truck! LOL. If Mike goes down I got dibs on his B block, and his new top secret Prelude he's building that no ones knows about. D'OH!

Master Shake
05-12-2006, 06:08 PM
i'd suggest carrying one of those retracable night sticks the cops have around with you. that way...easy ass-whoopin on the spot.

BABY J
05-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Naah, the way we ... **AHEM** they did it back in the day was:

--> find the cheapest switchblade you can find... stick it in a n*ggas gut, bend it till the blade snapped off in him, and then keep the handle. You walk away w/ ALL of the evidence for proper "disposal". Woops... did I type that out loud???

Sirius R
05-12-2006, 06:27 PM
B@D@PPLE is a good fuckin dude...

Feel good that he'll stand up for you Bro..Tons of fuckers would stand up for him. BA...good luck fucking his girl...

sixfifty
05-12-2006, 06:33 PM
what? Did you really hit Mike? Damn.

Vteckidd
05-12-2006, 06:37 PM
i know, justin is as cool as they come, an to think we used to get into it on IA lol

b@d @pple
05-12-2006, 06:41 PM
what? Did you really hit Mike? Damn.

hahaha:slap:

~The_Duke~
05-12-2006, 06:57 PM
I swear...this dude doesnt car whose feelings he hurts as long as everyone gets a good laugh out of it lol...

You da man BA :goodjob:

don5504
05-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Ha I know this kid. He's a douche. But before I go on about him let me give you some background info on me.

I'm only here because someone on www.vwvortex.com (http://www.vwvortex.com/) sent me a link to view this thread. Yes I drive a Jetta but thats besides the point. I also have a good friend who was in the military that he tried to rip off. pjetta was suppose to trade his wheels plus cash for my boy's wheels. they traded wheels but he never gave him the cash. and since my friend was in warner robbins he couldn't exactly get up to marietta to fix things. so basically pjetta waited him out and my friend moved to cali.

well my friend moved back to georgia but moved to atlanta since he's out of the military now. well guess who we saw up at the varsity this last time. you guessed it pjetta. i just wanted to pop him in the jaw and say keep the cash but it wasn't my call. my friend ended up just getting one of those 19's. he had 5 though. one for show or something. anyways the whole time they were at the varsity his gf keep running her kak sucker. i don't know about you but i think he's less of a man because his girl is fighting his battles. like i said before if it were my call i would of beat his ass and everytime she opened her mouth hit him some more till either she quit or i got tired but again not my call.

And as far as his gf is concerned she looks underaged, can we say statutory? one thing she does have is a nice bubbly ass. but i wouldn't worry about him doing anything even if you insult his girlfriend. my friend did it and so did it and he didn't do shit and actually her friend in the hoody laughed with us as we talked shit to the both of them. he's a punk scammer who'll get his one day by someone not as nice as me

this has nothing to do with him but durtydubs representin

D

Chuckster
05-12-2006, 07:03 PM
as i stated in your callout thread im not gonna read all 33 pages of it but i will recap what i said..since your my boy and i know you are pussy,i will offer my assistance and help..i will fuck that kid up,knock up his 14 year girlfriend and not pay child support..

umm may i put a request in for his rims? Just let me kno when this goes down and ill have my tools ready

BABY J
05-12-2006, 07:07 PM
damn

~The_Duke~
05-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Ha I know this kid. He's a douche. But before I go on about him let me give you some background info on me.

I'm only here because someone on www.vwvortex.com (http://www.vwvortex.com/) sent me a link to view this thread. Yes I drive a Jetta but thats besides the point. I also have a good friend who was in the military that he tried to rip off. pjetta was suppose to trade his wheels plus cash for my boy's wheels. they traded wheels but he never gave him the cash. and since my friend was in warner robbins he couldn't exactly get up to marietta to fix things. so basically pjetta waited him out and my friend moved to cali.

well my friend moved back to georgia but moved to atlanta since he's out of the military now. well guess who we saw up at the varsity this last time. you guessed it pjetta. i just wanted to pop him in the jaw and say keep the cash but it wasn't my call. my friend ended up just getting one of those 19's. he had 5 though. one for show or something. anyways the whole time they were at the varsity his gf keep running her kak sucker. i don't know about you but i think he's less of a man because his girl is fighting his battles. like i said before if it were my call i would of beat his ass and everytime she opened her mouth hit him some more till either she quit or i got tired but again not my call.

And as far as his gf is concerned she looks underaged, can we say statutory? one thing she does have is a nice bubbly ass. but i wouldn't worry about him doing anything even if you insult his girlfriend. my friend did it and so did it and he didn't do shit and actually her friend in the hoody laughed with us as we talked shit to the both of them. he's a punk scammer who'll get his one day by someone not as nice as me

D

And the plot thickens...

Vteckidd
05-12-2006, 07:08 PM

D

Durtydubs rock

Noosh an my GF are friends :goodjob:

eViLMunkey
05-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Bwahahaha!!

Wurm
05-12-2006, 07:10 PM
fight fight fight

dereksi
I heard about that.

BABY J
What makes a kat think he can scam mutha fuckas and STILL roll out like it's kool? Hmmm... well well well, his mark made the move back to ATL and now things are gonna get interesting. But there are 2 sides... PJETTA I linked the threads, so I know you are here... care to post your side of the story?

Da Boss

sixfifty
05-12-2006, 07:11 PM
DurtyGurls?

Wurm
05-12-2006, 07:11 PM
lol he probally will never post on here again

BABY J
05-12-2006, 07:12 PM
waiting **insert theme from Jeopardy**

Doo doo doo doo doo doo dooooooo..... Doo doo doo doo DO, do do do do do

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doooooo... DO, do do do do.... do... do. BANG BONG

don5504
05-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Also here's a thread from the vwvortex concerning what i was talking about, he didn't last long on that forum because he got called out quick

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1800795

and yes noosh is mad cool. and for those of you wondering what/who the durtydubs are here's a link

http://www.durtydubs.com/

and yes there is even a section devoted just to the gurls of the durtydubs aka the durtygurls

D

sixfifty
05-12-2006, 07:14 PM
Gnarles Barkley Fuckin rules. Cee-lo Danger Mouse. hell yeah nice n smooth. nice change of pace in the pop scene

hmm what? oh? proceed.

eViLMunkey
05-12-2006, 07:18 PM
smoke crack much^?

~The_Duke~
05-12-2006, 07:19 PM
smoke crack much^?

nah doesnt smoke it...he just sniffs it...

BABY J
05-12-2006, 07:23 PM
keep it on topic folks... please. thanks

b@d @pple
05-12-2006, 07:23 PM
no he uses them little rocks as suppositories

DeutscheBAG!
05-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Gnarles Barkley Fuckin rules. Cee-lo Danger Mouse. hell yeah nice n smooth. nice change of pace in the pop scene

hmm what? oh? proceed.
picked up my copy today
damn this CD is amazing

BTLFED
05-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Also here's a thread from the vwvortex concerning what i was talking about, he didn't last long on that forum because he got called out quick

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1800795

and yes noosh is mad cool. and for those of you wondering what/who the durtydubs are here's a link

http://www.durtydubs.com/

and yes there is even a section devoted just to the gurls of the durtydubs aka the durtygurls

D

Wanna know something else funny? Back in the day him and his fag friends used to go around and steal the metal moosrack wings off people's cars.

I hope someone takes this shithead out of the gene pool perminantly.

Vteckidd
05-12-2006, 09:05 PM
the truth comes out, his Staggered 19s are from a guy he RIPPED OFF

Hey ****wad give T-Boy his wheels back or give him the money you owe him. Is that how you do people in the armed forces? Cause if I ever see your ride on his rims well lets just say you would of been better off giving him his wheels back of giving him the money you owe him. Karma is a biotch!

EVERYONE THIS IS A DISHONEST DUBBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made a deal with a fellow dubber that I've been on runs with and scammed him out of his axis mod 7 19's. The word is out man so I'd keep your butt behind closed doors and never show your sorry face again

If anyone see's this kid (PJ JORDY) with all the discriptions above, let him know that it really wasn't worth changing his phone number, having to look where he goes, or be afraid of someone spotting him, or even having bad things happen to him. Just because he felt like he could get away with ripping another dubber off. I hope he realizes that I never ripped anyone off, and bought those 19" wheel with my hard earned money. My job isn't a high paying job, but managed to SAVE through what ever I went through to save that money for those rims. And hope he enjoy's his wheels that he ripped off.

T-Boy (1:07 PM 2-8-2005): I would like everything ready for me by today.......i'll be coming up there to pick it up. I'll come up to curcit city.
pjetta (1:11 PM 2-8-2005): can't do that. and i told you that i havent had another chance to get on here because i have been busy. can't always get on the net. So i dunno what to tell you. but this is gettin way outta hand. i'm tryin to work things out and get things strait when i can. i also told you that i couldnt guarantee a time when i could get you the money. 3)you're buddy don5504 made a mistake by threatening me because i printed out everything that was said and am giving to ccpd. i dont play that game dude. i dont have time for this. sorry you can't be a lil more patient with me.
pjetta (1:12 PM 2-8-2005): nothing else can really be done about it. Legally. So sorry things worked out this way.
pjetta (1:13 PM 2-8-2005): i tried and tried with you all day and you're just pushing me the wrong way dude. i tried to be cool with you and it just isnt happening with you. So....sorry things worked out the way they did

So he bought or traded some wheels with a nother VW guy named T=Boy, promised to pay him the money he owed him, in JANUARY, an here it is may with no resolution.

guys a scammer to, what a fuck bag, well you just did the wrong thing, i HOPE YOU ARE AT THE VARSITY NEXT MONTH SO THESE GUYS BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU YOU RICER

rollininstyle2004
05-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Durtydubs rock

Noosh an my GF are friends :goodjob:
:goodjob: :goodjob:

ShooterMcGavin
05-13-2006, 12:43 AM
don't fuck with justin, i hear he's learning that secret " make-you-shit-now!" strike....yeah he knows what i'm talkin about :goodjob:

LS2ner
05-13-2006, 11:46 AM
OMG, mike can i kick his ass too? Purty plz?

The Golden Child
05-13-2006, 11:57 AM
you can stab him in the eye with a fork ..
then skin him alive and let it hang dry ..
the smell of burning meat will hunger everyone ..
soon i will take over the world ..

* walks out *

Scrilla
05-13-2006, 12:24 PM
you can stab him in the eye with a fork ..
then skin him alive and let it hang dry ..
the smell of burning meat will hunger everyone ..
soon i will take over the world ..

* walks out *

:rly:

PhAtBoYMr2
05-13-2006, 12:26 PM
"Kick his ass seabass"

thinkfast®
05-13-2006, 12:29 PM
yo I am pretty good at cheap shots my damn self, Justin YOU AINT READY SON!!

The Golden Child
05-13-2006, 12:31 PM
:rly:

yes rly ..

Scrilla
05-13-2006, 12:44 PM
yes rly ..

:bigok:

b@d @pple
05-13-2006, 01:03 PM
yo I am pretty good at cheap shots my damn self, Justin YOU AINT READY SON!!

dont make me cheap shot your ribs again ese

thinkfast®
05-13-2006, 01:03 PM
man why you gotta bring up old shit

b@d @pple
05-13-2006, 01:04 PM
man why you gotta bring up old shit

yea yea cheap shots

BTLFED
05-13-2006, 06:35 PM
dont make me cheap shot your ribs again ese

LOL TELL HIM AGAIN! :slap:

hcosweetie28
05-23-2006, 02:42 PM
if a fight would've broke out the cops would've sent ppl away...

BABY J
05-23-2006, 02:43 PM
No, if a fight woulda broke out the PARAMEDICS would have taken PJETTA away.

99SI
05-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Refreshing this thread was gay. Baby J is a homo. Hcosweetie is a dyke.

BABY J
05-23-2006, 02:48 PM
I didn't refresh it!! Y does every1 think I did. And you wasn't mad about me being a homo when you were suckin me off last night. Wait... that was not as funny as it sounded in my head.