PDA

View Full Version : Hello Atlanta

DmC
05-12-2006, 03:13 AM
Well, Im not new here but I got a new sn. The old one was blckeclipse95. I never really posted but I am always lurking around and reading. This site helped me sell my car just before I left Altanta to join the Marine Corps. Im currently stationed in Okinawa, Japan and loving it so far. So this is where I come to get the news on how Atlanta is doing and to pass the time. But anyways hello and Im missing atlanta.
Dan

Flip
05-12-2006, 03:17 AM
Heh, funny place to get the news but atleast it will be entertaining! I'd bet japan is awesome. I've always wanted to go there... Hope all is well out there!

N/A EK
05-12-2006, 05:56 AM
i would love to go to Japan

Crowml
05-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Hows the car scene in Japan? I know Okinawa is far more laid back, but still...I must ask

ŁG2♣
05-12-2006, 08:51 PM
welcome to the scene

DmC
05-12-2006, 10:08 PM
Heh, funny place to get the news but atleast it will be entertaining! I'd bet japan is awesome. I've always wanted to go there... Hope all is well out there!
Not necessarily the news but, how things are going in atlanta. I like to hear about how the meets are going. And love hearing all the interesting stories in the whores lounge, good stuff :goodjob:

Hows the car scene in Japan? I know Okinawa is far more laid back, but still...I must ask
Its different then the states. Skylines are like civics here. Havent been to mainland so dont know the difference between that. Its nice to see fairladys, supras, skylines, and sylivias regularly. Im loving it so far.