PDA

View Full Version : N E 1 have or have access to a decent telescope

carrascopa
05-11-2006, 11:26 AM
?? does anyone? I will buy it, rent it or borrow it. I dont care.. I need it for 4 days starting tomorrow.. I really dont want to go spend a grand on a decent one, but i guess if I have to I have to.. I just really want to rent and/or borow someones.. If anyone has info, letme know please.. Thanks

AznTraitor
05-11-2006, 11:32 AM
you turning into a peeping tom now?!

SwurvinIn
05-11-2006, 11:33 AM
you turning into a peeping tom now?!
thats what i was about to say :lmfao: tryin to peep some hos from a distance!!!!

carrascopa
05-11-2006, 11:34 AM
nah man.... some cool shit going on in the sky the next few days, n i want to witness it.. thats all...

or what about n observatory around here??? come on.. sum 1 has some info

Nemesis
05-11-2006, 11:34 AM
Or Alex is planning a wonderful romantic set of evenings this weekend with one special girl.

:lmao:

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Or Alex is planning a wonderful romantic set of evenings this weekend with one special girl.

:lmao:

:rolleyes::lmfao:

AznTraitor
05-11-2006, 11:43 AM
here's a list of planetarium's in GA

http://www.astronomyclubs.com/2/190/12/0/club.aspx

so what's going on?

at Callaway Gardens they have a star gazing night, which is actually pretty cool...they have like 8 high powered telescopes and you can pretty much see anything you want. If you wanted to impress the ladies...that'd be the place to go.

carrascopa
05-11-2006, 11:50 AM
where is that place @ ... im down.. callaway Gardens.....

n ya nigga.. I got a girl.. so what??? i finally found my 26yr old hott ass single female without any kids! lol! seriously.. It wont last till the end of the month, but for now its good.

AznTraitor
05-11-2006, 12:31 PM
on the website, it says on Mondays from 9pm-10pm at the overlook pavillion...

my bad, in the spring they had it on the weekends, I guess they changed it up for the summertime.

You've been to Callaway gardens before right? 85 South the whole way...roughly a 1hr 45min drive from ATL. If you go thru the main entrance, at the first intersection, you make that right and it will take you to that pavillion area.

thinkfast®
05-11-2006, 01:05 PM
WTF, telescope?? damn man she got you dawg, she got you :D

yo nigga I'mma hit you up for some super bowl antics, if you aint too busy later

carrascopa
05-11-2006, 01:57 PM
WTF, telescope?? damn man she got you dawg, she got you :D

yo nigga I'mma hit you up for some super bowl antics, if you aint too busy later

nah nigga.. she dont got me on shit.. but just tryin suntin different for a change u know!

hit me up for sure man.. i def have some good super bowl material to share

carrascopa
05-11-2006, 01:58 PM
on the website, it says on Mondays from 9pm-10pm at the overlook pavillion...

my bad, in the spring they had it on the weekends, I guess they changed it up for the summertime.

You've been to Callaway gardens before right? 85 South the whole way...roughly a 1hr 45min drive from ATL. If you go thru the main entrance, at the first intersection, you make that right and it will take you to that pavillion area.

hey man.. thanks for that info..imma call them n see what the deal is 4 sure

AtifSajid
05-11-2006, 02:42 PM
i want to see!!

~The_Duke~
05-11-2006, 02:51 PM
nah man.... some cool shit going on in the sky the next few days, n i want to witness it.. thats all...

There is actually one up at north ga college. I am not quite sure when it is open to the public though. I think it is open to the public on friday nights? www.ngcsu.edu (http://www.ngcsu.edu) should tell you more.

thinkfast®
05-11-2006, 03:14 PM
nah nigga.. she dont got me on shit.. but just tryin suntin different for a change u know!

hit me up for sure man.. i def have some good super bowl material to share

THATS WASSUP THEN

quickdodge®
05-11-2006, 06:05 PM

I got a telescope. But I am using it for the same reason. Later, QD.

v3rd1g0
05-11-2006, 07:14 PM
go buy one, then return it after the stuff is over. i miss my astronomy class haha got to usetheir telescope. doesn't fernbank have one? oh well i need to see whats going on up in the sky