PDA

View Full Version : I hate Comcast

Shawna
05-10-2006, 09:18 PM
So i was going home down 140/Arnold Mill Rd and a Comcast cherry picker turned out in front of me going the opposite way. I guess the fucker wasnt ever told what side of the road was his b/c he started playing chicken coming at me head on in my lane. I ended up locking my brakes up and slid about 10 ft off the road. The truck actually came off the ground on the drivers side when he finally made it back to his side of the road. Well when I locked up the breaks and started sliding something in the rear of my car maded a popping noice and when I tried to move down the street my car just kept jerking to the right as I tried to drive.

I called comcast b/c I didnt get a number off of the truck b/c i could only see the front of it and they said they would get back to me with the truck number and what they are going to do about the situation and my car is going on a lift tomorrow at work to find out whats wrong with it.... :rant:

Wurm
05-10-2006, 09:19 PM
And to think I thought this was about their horrible internet service

MongolPup
05-10-2006, 09:20 PM
me too lol.

~The_Duke~
05-10-2006, 09:21 PM
And to think I thought this was about their horrible internet service

That is what I thought to...

That sucks ass...I hope comcast paying for the repairs needed to your car...

Wurm
05-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Yeah I doubt they will do anything for you because you dont have any real proof

Deaf Pimp
05-10-2006, 09:29 PM
That sucks... I hope you get it fixed. I hate Comcast all around!

Shawna
05-10-2006, 09:35 PM
lol pat... when i talked to them comcast said call the cops which we did. I guess I will find out whats going on tomorrow with my car tomorrow and then go from there.

There internet does suck though

Wurm
05-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Let us know what kinda of damage it caused

wantboost
05-10-2006, 10:08 PM
you have an si? what year? reason im askin is dont they have abs?

ALVIN
05-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Yea ABS if locked does pop to release and then re-tighten...well at least on my RSX it does. It might just be that the ABS in one of the rear wheels locked in place therefore braking on that one wheel and causing it to pull to one side. Locking wheels up does also mess up the alignment as to which side you were turning the wheel when you locked it.

The Yousef
05-11-2006, 07:33 AM
So i was going home down 140/Arnold Mill Rd and a Comcast cherry picker turned out in front of me going the opposite way. I guess the fucker wasnt ever told what side of the road was his b/c he started playing chicken coming at me head on in my lane. I ended up locking my brakes up and slid about 10 ft off the road. The truck actually came off the ground on the drivers side when he finally made it back to his side of the road. Well when I locked up the breaks and started sliding something in the rear of my car maded a popping noice and when I tried to move down the street my car just kept jerking to the right as I tried to drive.

I called comcast b/c I didnt get a number off of the truck b/c i could only see the front of it and they said they would get back to me with the truck number and what they are going to do about the situation and my car is going on a lift tomorrow at work to find out whats wrong with it.... :rant:

damn woman...glad your okay!

B16a2 Civic
05-11-2006, 07:37 AM
you have an si? what year? reason im askin is dont they have abs?

yeah, they do.
I bought a CV axle and found out that 99-00 models do have abs( i;ve always been told they don't)

but from what it sounds like, if its jerking to a certain direction, you have have something wrong with your tie rod, mine would jerk and when i examined my breaks and everything, i had a loose screw that would tighten my tie rod, in your case, you have broke it
Either way, make sure comcast picks up tha bill

oh yeah, tie rods run about 30 sum odd dollars, i bought one just in case it wasnt my screw, this was about 3 months ago though

psychodrama_81
05-11-2006, 01:59 PM
Maybe you didnt pay your cable bill....lol :lmfao:

j/k :bigok:

A.P. Photography
05-11-2006, 02:05 PM
Glad to hear you are ok, now sue them and get that new Lexus.

Shawna
05-13-2006, 09:54 AM
hahaha one of the techs at work checked everything out my alignment (sp) is screwed and i have bald spots on my tires but everything's ok with the car oooo and Matt Id rather have a TL