PDA

View Full Version : IA Vacation (poll) where to go, what you think?

4dmin
05-03-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm pretty much open to anything i just want to get out of GA, this would be a vacation Sept 2-5 (labor day weekend), nothing to do w/ cars, just having a good time else where.....

Brandon C
05-03-2005, 10:51 AM
Atlantic City...

What happend to the NOLA Idea..

Jaimecbr900
05-03-2005, 11:31 AM
New Orleans is cool with me. Although Joan and I spent a weekend up in Gatlingburg in a big cottage in the mountains. 3 bedrooms, 2 jacuzzis, pool table, full kitchen, two fireplaces, big porches, LR, DR....the works. It was very very reasonable. We could definetly party up in the house and then shake up the town too. Plenty of shopping for sure. Helicopter rides and stuff up in the town itself. It's a very cool car ride up thru the mountains too.

:2cents:

AtifSajid
05-03-2005, 11:43 AM
If we do something else that is closer, I would be game.

LaurenK
05-03-2005, 12:19 PM
I wanna go on a Cruise!

4dmin
05-03-2005, 12:37 PM
New Orleans is cool with me. Although Joan and I spent a weekend up in Gatlingburg in a big cottage in the mountains. 3 bedrooms, 2 jacuzzis, pool table, full kitchen, two fireplaces, big porches, LR, DR....the works. It was very very reasonable. We could definetly party up in the house and then shake up the town too. Plenty of shopping for sure. Helicopter rides and stuff up in the town itself. It's a very cool car ride up thru the mountains too.
if we do it in gatlinburg/pigeon forge i may be able to get us a hook up... my brother live close to there and has a tons of connections in the community :goodjob:

*plus* puttputt/go cart galore!!! :D

LaurenK
05-03-2005, 12:51 PM
That sounds fun!

djdetox
05-03-2005, 01:44 PM
I'm thinkin...Pigeon, PC, O-Town or Daytona :)

Jaimecbr900
05-03-2005, 02:23 PM
Like I mentioned, the drive up there could be part of the fun actually. We went thru some National refuge area or something where the road was super windy and pretty desolate. A caravan of IA people could have some locals doing a double take. ;)

Although, driving down to anywhere can be just as fun too.

SL65AMG
05-03-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm pretty much open to anything i just want to get out of GA, this would be a vacation Sept 2-5 (labor day weekend), nothing to do w/ cars, just having a good time else where.....

id say go to amsterdam....but since youre only goin for ....4 days...that would be hard/pointless

silver
05-03-2005, 02:26 PM
I like the idea of Daytona..

KNHTRDR
05-03-2005, 02:30 PM
Driving down to the beach the in Florida like the Keys, Daytona, etc.

4dmin
05-03-2005, 02:53 PM
the beach is always fun but in sept weather is getting cooler and hanging on the beach just isnt as fun.

i think gatlinburg/pigeion forge may be the best bet... get a big house w/ a big hot tub, pool table ect... plus the drive is fun going through the national park; and all the ricers hang out on the strip at night up there :D

IndianStig
05-03-2005, 02:55 PM
PIGEON FORGE IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO.

Drive to Chattanooga first and then drive to Pigeon Forge on backroads, its one hell of a mountain run.

LaurenK
05-03-2005, 03:04 PM
I'm thinkin...Pigeon, PC, O-Town or Daytona :)
fuk DAYTONA! Been there done that... :jerkit:

AtifSajid
05-03-2005, 03:08 PM
You aint lying..

Lets do a cruise! Party our asses off. but the only thing about that is you gonna have to drive to damn port.

LaurenK
05-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Well, Paul had a good point...we only get three days off, and I don't even think they have cruises for that short of a time...I think the Pigeon forge thing is a good idea, for a weekend thing! Plus, I have never been there! :D

IcEhOu$e
05-03-2005, 03:42 PM
oTHER - Cocoa Beach, cause you can drink on the beach and tan at the same time........good times......plus we got a house down there to party with our FL chapter

drupason
05-03-2005, 03:52 PM
yes cocoa beach is a good idea!lol anywhere in florida and id be game i got that weekend off...but yea cocoa beach is a cool chill surfer town not too touristy besides ronjons...just depends on what you guys are wanted to do...could also go out to downtown orlando one night about 45 min from cocoa beach has towns of bars/clubs in a row always a good time out there..

LaurenK
05-03-2005, 03:55 PM
well, paul...put up a poll, and put the most popular destinations everyone is saying, and the one with the most votes wins...
~Cocoa beach
~Pigeon Forge
~New Orleans, cause some of those other one's you have listed...aren't going to be an option

The Yousef
05-03-2005, 04:21 PM
i like gatlinburg....pigeon forge is cool too...i just don't want to drive a bizzillion miles away...unless someone wants to drive theskinnyone to the desired destination...then i'm for anything...lol

btw:
i'm offering my DD abilities just in case you hethens want to get drunk...lol let's see how many people we can cram in my lude (record is 5 drunks)

mocha latte cupcake
05-03-2005, 04:24 PM
I gotta vote for the head b/c there's nothing better than get some head...

4dmin
05-03-2005, 05:10 PM
aight i'm closing this to start a new poll for:

Coco
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg
New Orleans