PDA

View Full Version : Sound Familiar????????

Hulud
05-03-2005, 09:19 AM
U.S. Urges Punishment For Iran Nuclear Work
Other Nations Continue to Back Incentives

By Dafna Linzer
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, May 3, 2005; Page A18

UNITED NATIONS, May 2 -- The Bush administration said Monday that Iran was trying to build atomic weapons in secret and suggested the international community should respond by taking away Tehran's right to nuclear energy technology....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/02/AR2005050201594.html

AudiSport
05-05-2005, 07:54 PM
I don't know about you guy, but I don't want a rouge state with Nuclear Weapons.

Hulud
05-05-2005, 08:29 PM
who says they have them?
Bush administration? see how right they were about Iraq?
just because someone says they have Nukes does that give anyone the right to attack them?

AudiSport
05-05-2005, 08:54 PM
The fact that Iran would rather pursue nuclear energy (which is a front for nuclear weapons) rather than taking incentives from the UN that would better their own country proves they have something. Lets be realistic, Iran government is not the most legit guys around.

Hulud
05-05-2005, 10:52 PM
yea but you never know what they really have. it all could be a bluff like iraq (iraq made it seem like they had WMD)

AudiSport
05-05-2005, 11:06 PM
A bluff? Where/When did Iran say they were bluffing on thier mission to produce nuclear weapons?

Was Iraq WMDs a bluff? Or were we to late to find them? Do you prefer to have Saddam still in power?

Hulud
05-05-2005, 11:26 PM
i never said iran Said they were bluffing its just a thought, think for yourself dont follow everything blindly
i think iraq never had them. i would rather have sadam in power, he was no threat to us. we wouldnt have our fellow americans dying everyday to create "freedom" for iraq. we have more to worry about here than go half way across the world to save some poor people, why the fuck dont we do that here?
we were not too late to "find" them you cant be too late if they never existed.

AudiSport
05-06-2005, 10:50 AM
You talk about problems over here? Well, maybe you might be surprized about this but one of the problems over here is trying to make sure 9/11/01 never happens again. So how would you fight Terrorism? Sounds to me you would rather put your head in the sand and let the Anti-American UN take care of our terroist problem.

How could Iraq never have WMDs when he used them on his own people? Honestly, you would rather have Saddam in power? Why?

Sthrnba711
05-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Did everyone forget about Afganistan or something. Notice since the "war" with Iraq started people have stop mentioning Osama Bin Laden. Doesnt someone think that maybe, just maybe they went after Sadam to draw attention away from Bin Laden seeing they could never find him. Sadam was no threat to the US and our people are now dying instead of their people. I think that was the dumbest thing Bush could have done. Now the whole world hates us, and if we invade Iran it will be total world war most likely.

AudiSport
05-07-2005, 05:40 PM
No one has forgotten about Bin Laden, didn't you hear about the capture of the number three man? Will that lead us to Bin Laden? maybe maybe not, but it is progress. Even if we find Bin Ladan and capture him, so what? some one else will take his place.

Sthrnba711
05-08-2005, 10:14 AM
He his the leader and tells them what to do. Sadam means nothing to anyone. He was only a threat to his own people. The third man that we captured wont talk at all. I bet he will rot in prison and never say a word.

Z33_kid
05-08-2005, 10:18 AM
iran has them the got proof or nuclear facilities even there president has said they have them an they arent afrraid to use them against usa so does North korea were jus sacared of goin in there countrys an starting a nuclear holocaust ....

Z33_kid
05-08-2005, 10:18 AM
the president of iran

Dragonfly5338
05-08-2005, 12:12 PM
You talk about problems over here? Well, maybe you might be surprized about this but one of the problems over here is trying to make sure 9/11/01 never happens again. So how would you fight Terrorism? Sounds to me you would rather put your head in the sand and let the Anti-American UN take care of our terroist problem.

How could Iraq never have WMDs when he used them on his own people? Honestly, you would rather have Saddam in power? Why?

LOL!!! Terrorism? Saddam wasn't a terrorist. Everyone barfs out the same propoganda that Bush feeds them. 9/11 this, terrorist that, nuclear weapons that. I want some PROOF that our soldiers are fighting and dying for a WORTHY cause. Some dumbass's grudge with an arab because his father couldn't do the job (and OIL - don't lie to yourself) doesn't cut it, for me.

Saddam and 9/11 have nothing to do with one another, yet somehow the war in Iraq always seems to be drug together with the so called "war on terrorism" Gah, I hate our fucking gov't. .

AudiSport
05-08-2005, 08:55 PM
Instead of me going into a long reply, and since the people applying to this thread think that thier Bush Hate feeds them all the answers. Then please, tell me how "YOU" would fight terrorism?

Oh, bout the oil, if we were stealing out of that country. Then please tell me why I am paying double for a tank of gas then I did last summer? And if we are stealing, why are we going to drill in Alaska and maybe other sites around the US.

Sthrnba711
05-08-2005, 09:33 PM
I dont like Bush to much but I think that the whole Iraq problem is just about fixing a problem is daddy couldnt finish. He has never been linked to any terrorist organizations so he should not be included in the "war on terror". And because Bush had to act all macho and bigheaded the world hates us thinks we are going to try and impose our believes on the world now. Wouldn't you hate it if another country came in and said we were all going to do something you didnt want? We still havent accomplished anything in Iraq but gotten our troops killed. The leaders are getting picked off and no one wants to step up and take control of the country cause they know they will be the first on the hit list.

Hulud
05-13-2005, 01:03 AM
^true
and i would like you to show me the WMDs that saddam had (who ever said that he had used them)

FrnkPwrs
05-24-2005, 04:37 PM
I have been saying this over and over and over from the first thread. BUsh played america. Thats the short version. You want the long version? Search the forums for post from me with WOMD in it.

For AudiRacer or whoever he is, you give responses like the average uninformed american. LOL, EXPLAIN the link with terrorism and Saddam. US has played you just like some highschool quarterback tells the cheerleader "I love you" to get into that ass! You heard whatever made you happy, because the average person wont think our of the box, they just say "Ok" and its a wrap.

efman
05-30-2005, 12:41 PM
I dont like Bush to much but I think that the whole Iraq problem is just about fixing a problem is daddy couldnt finish. He has never been linked to any terrorist organizations so he should not be included in the "war on terror". And because Bush had to act all macho and bigheaded the world hates us thinks we are going to try and impose our believes on the world now. Wouldn't you hate it if another country came in and said we were all going to do something you didnt want? We still havent accomplished anything in Iraq but gotten our troops killed. The leaders are getting picked off and no one wants to step up and take control of the country cause they know they will be the first on the hit list.
you are a fucking moron finishing what daddy cound'nt we killed iraq in the gulf war they were in full retreat. cases of 50 iraqs giving up to 1 american thats bullshit we stopped when they were out of kuwait. and buddy most of the world has not liked us for a while thier was an iraqi rebellion in the clinton times were some fighters with the help of a few cia agents were ready to roll in and take him down but right when the resistance started to rebell clinton pulled out all cia forces and dleft the resistance to be slaughtered . so really no matter what we do some boddy in the world will hate us and i bealive that iraq was related to palistine terroist :2up: