PDA

View Full Version : General Chat I need a shop in South Georgia !!! ASAP !!!

Spacemonkey71
05-03-2005, 02:13 AM
I just took a job in McRae, Ga and I'm going to be living somewhere either in Rochelle or Eastman. (both of these are east/southeast of Macon about 45 - 50 miles). Bye, Bye Atlanta! Been here for the last 15 years and it's time to GTFO !!!!!! :cool:

Are there any shops in Tifton, Americus, Albany, Macon, Cochran, Dublin, Hawkinsville, McRae, Cordele, or Fitzgerald ? I'm going to need a good import mech who can swap an engine and turbocharge a 4 cylinder without screwing it up :goodjob: and then dyno-tune the A/F ratio.

Is there anybody out there with any clues?

4dmin
05-03-2005, 10:10 AM
if i were you i would bring the car up to atlanta and leave it at a good shop, other than trying to find one down south. there are tons of good shops in ATL

Cool Cat GTR
05-04-2005, 07:42 AM
^Paul, check your PMs.

mi4dub
05-04-2005, 02:16 PM
i do swaps! i turbo charge! i am not a shop owner though.. agree with what he said... regardless, swap-boost-tune... your car is going to be down for ahile so id bring it back up to atl and let the pro's deal with it. i mean you can still take it to mom and pop shops and i bet all them will say they will do it but can you trust them?

Cliff
05-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Tripper and Cool Cat Racing is in macon isn't he

flysi00
05-05-2005, 08:57 PM
yeah tripper is in macon

b16civic4do
05-30-2005, 09:27 PM
I stayed down in that area for a little while.There's nothing down there.your best bet is macon.

HaloZ
05-31-2005, 06:35 AM
some of you forgot the details of the quesiton.

I'm going to need a good import mech who can swap an engine and turbocharge a 4 cylinder without screwing it up :goodjob: and then dyno-tune the A/F ratio.

Is there anybody out there with any clues?

my advice.

stick with some shops in Atl or find something in Jax.

WayFastWhitey
05-31-2005, 11:16 AM
atlantas your best bet

Cool Cat GTR
05-31-2005, 12:02 PM
To the good people of Import Atlanta. Wayfastwhitley and HaloZ are haters in the Macon area. Please go to www.maconracers.com and you will witness first hand the lack of character that appears on their site. The Wayfastwhitley guy is a co-owner of the site by the name of Joshua Hardy. Their post on this thread and on others on IA are always negative of me and my company, Cool Cat Racing.

I am a paid advertiser on this site and a sponsor of the upcoming Tunerfest show in Commerce. I have requested that the admin of this site put these losers under control whether it be through banning, discipline, or whatever. Unfortunately, knowing these losers as well as I do, they will send all their followers to this site to bash me.

I would welcome people in the central and south Georgia area to visit my shop and decide for themselves.

Thanks in advance for understanding and I'm sorry everyone will now see what kind of childishness the show scene in Macon has to deal with.

4dmin
05-31-2005, 12:31 PM
:werd: tripper and the boys at CCR are definately a good upcoming shop south of the ATL

WayFastWhitey
05-31-2005, 01:16 PM
:blah: keep the BS of the boards - paul