PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever lost sleep because..

Seymour222
05-10-2006, 02:05 AM
You are about to part with a vehicle that you have had for a while. I am selling my motorcycle later today,(its three in the morning) and it was my first bike. It is going to be gone soon, and I feel strangely awkward about it. It almost feels like something is saying, "Stop, don't do it." Does anyone have a clue as to what I am talking about?

Flip
05-10-2006, 02:40 AM
I know what you mean. Not with a bike but with other things. Do you have another bike now that is replacing it?

Seymour222
05-10-2006, 02:43 AM
Not yet. Still contemplating what is next. R1, Ducati, CBRnizzle. Hard to decide. Don't even know if Ill get another bike. Hard decision.

Flip
05-10-2006, 02:51 AM
I kinda feel ya. I've never had one, kinda wana get one, but not quite sure. Dunno if it's worth it... I'm sure i'd love it but you know...

Speedm0(\)key
05-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Not yet. Still contemplating what is next. R1, Ducati, CBRnizzle. Hard to decide. Don't even know if Ill get another bike. Hard decision.

R1 man!

HyPer50
05-10-2006, 04:03 AM
Been there, done that... It was hard as hell for me to get rid of my first car... even if it was a Tracker. Had alot of memories with that thing lol. Same with my old mustang coupe. I tend to be a packrat anyways, so it's always hard for me to let anything go lol.

Sirius R
05-10-2006, 08:49 AM
I know what you mean...kinda sucks.

I sold my car in December and it was sooo tough to do. It's back at my house because the new owner has blown all three subs and burnt out one of the trunk actuators...He's been to three shops and all said they weren't interested in working on the car....the car has been pretty well trashed..check out custom front plate mount... [/rant] Good luck selling the bike.
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6306/carrepair0018kw.th.jpg (http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carrepair0018kw.jpg)

uproot
05-10-2006, 08:51 AM
I know what you mean...kinda sucks.

I sold my car in December and it was sooo tough to do. It's back at my house because the new owner has blown all three subs and burnt out one of the trunk actuators...He's been to three shops and all said they weren't interested in working on the car....the car has been pretty well trashed..check out custom front plate mount... [/rant] Good luck selling the bike.
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/6306/carrepair0018kw.th.jpg (http://img141.imageshack.us/my.php?image=carrepair0018kw.jpg)

ah geez... that sucks man

Brett
05-10-2006, 08:57 AM
You are about to part with a vehicle that you have had for a while. I am selling my motorcycle later today,(its three in the morning) and it was my first bike. It is going to be gone soon, and I feel strangely awkward about it. It almost feels like something is saying, "Stop, don't do it." Does anyone have a clue as to what I am talking about?

Im like that with my civic, I know I need to sell it in order to put down the money on the car I really want to step up to, But the car was bought by me new in '99, I have had it for 7 years this November. Everything I have done in the import scene, the friends I have made, etc are all over the time of doing my car, so its become a HUGE part of me, so I dont know if I could actually ever hand the keys and title to someone else, I just feel attached to the car.

Master Shake
05-10-2006, 09:34 AM
i've had something like this, but not cause i wanted to loose my car though. i was hit, and it was taken away from me.

The Golden Child
05-10-2006, 09:46 AM
well if you plan on getting another bike ..
just think about the future bike and the fun times youll have with it ..

Scrappy
05-10-2006, 09:46 AM
i cannot ever sell scrappy, instead i spend more money than her value because the fact that shes been the first car i owned, protected the hell out of me in every wreck and just attatched. instead i just work that much harder to gather the money i would get from her to use instead :(