PDA

View Full Version : dodge family pics

purplehazing
05-09-2006, 11:56 PM
hey was good its the neighborhood menace again with some new pics first off i have to extend a hand of welcome to pole for getting a nice ass ride second off i had fun today even tho yall fuck asses kept picking on me its ok yall just jealous :2up: yeah i said it and last but not least heres the pics

purplehazing
05-09-2006, 11:58 PM
heres some of the shit that was going on out there

purplehazing
05-10-2006, 12:00 AM
and heres a lil more

purplehazing
05-10-2006, 12:02 AM
nitro here u go just for u dog

purplehazing
05-10-2006, 12:04 AM
hey what the fuck thats the ugliest middle finger i have ever seen in my life hold up i feel my lunch coming u...........p:upchuck::lmfao:

jfman
05-10-2006, 04:09 AM
No that Metro is the ugliest car I ever seen LOL !

Kryptonite
05-10-2006, 04:14 AM
thats fine, i dont give 2 shits what the fuck you think to begin with.... so yea... :blah: :blah: :blah: . :rolleyes:

Kryptonite
05-10-2006, 04:18 AM
First off... Congrats to Pole - Steven - on the R/T! Nice to see you finaly come to your sences... LOL, Also ROme - Nice pics bro.... But WTF is he doing touching himself against my car?? :rant: :lmfao: :lmfao: .... Good seeing all who dropped by the crib! Well its late.... Holla!

Nitro
05-10-2006, 06:28 AM
hey what the fuck thats the ugliest middle finger i have ever seen in my life hold up i feel my lunch coming u...........p:upchuck::lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thankz again fellas................my shit ride like a lexus now :lmfao:

Pole
05-10-2006, 07:11 AM
yes as Nirto says "i have made it to the dark side" but really yall need to hurry up and get some shit for yalls cars!!!! i need hand me downs!!! oh and Clemons said WHATS UP erybody

purplehazing
05-10-2006, 08:25 AM
again a congrats and a welcome is in order for u steven nice fucking buy hold up i am about to jack my own shit what year is the comaro ?????? if u know let me know now back to the thread at hand see krypt u was occupied at the moment i guess u was playing pocket pull or u was in a circle jerk by your damn self but mini me wanted to tell u by in his own special way hahahahahahahahahahah oh i crack my self up but nite shit u know what it is plus its not to far as i said b4 made it home in less than a hour i was under the impression that i was racing against the night :doh::lmfao:but anytime yall need help shit hit me up and oh krypt shoot me a price on the skirts

2mchbooty
05-10-2006, 10:51 AM
Silly boys! :D

Nitro
05-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Silly boys! :D

:lmfao:

purplehazing
05-10-2006, 11:12 AM
what the fuck is up with all these pledges i swear it seems like to be initiated into there lil clicks and crews they have to come into the dodge forum and try to survive is that it well i guest u won't be a pledge jf man go home take a long look at your mother and i want u to repeat after me how could u u never told me that my dad was black much less drives a neon and now that u know im your father i will tell u this u come back in here ill give u a belting now run alomng junior fo i set krypt and the dodge boys on u and yes i am your father

2mchbooty
05-10-2006, 11:14 AM
what the fuck is up with all these pledges i swear it seems like to be initiated into there lil clicks and crews they have to come into the dodge forum and try to survive is that it well i guest u won't be a pledge jf man go home take a long look at your mother and i want u to repeat after me how could u u never told me that my dad was black much less drives a neon and now that u know im your father i will tell u this u come back in here ill give u a belting now run alomng junior fo i set krypt and the dodge boys on u and yes i am your father
Come again? ;)

Nitro
05-10-2006, 12:32 PM

more fire !!!!! ~pulls gun~ suckas

Ludester
05-10-2006, 01:02 PM

pownage! :goodjob: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kryptonite
05-10-2006, 01:44 PM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to purplehazing again.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nopaintsls
05-10-2006, 03:35 PM

yo Momma :D

jfman
05-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Whose car is it ?

Is it modded as a joke or is this a serious project ?

Nitro
05-10-2006, 04:11 PM
yo Momma :D

:eek:
SANKA !!!!

Nitro
05-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Whose car is it ?

Is it modded as a joke or is this a serious project ?

yo!!! why didn't u consider this before u started bumping ya gumz homie?

jfman
05-10-2006, 05:17 PM
It doesnt matter who owns it, it's still the ugliest car I ever seen.

Dont tell me you will post pictures of something like that expect compliments now. :tongue:

Pole
05-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Yo all i have to say is you dont own it so why you worryed about it??? why dont you go back to the HONDA page where the Bitch's need to be!!! :2up:

Kryptonite
05-10-2006, 08:30 PM

Dont tell me you will post pictures of something like that expect compliments now. :tongue:
You wanna come in here running your dick polisher not even knowing what the fuck your talking about , why dont you post up the piece off shit you drive? ... Its one of my cars Bitch :2up:

Pole
05-10-2006, 09:23 PM
You wanna come in here running your dick polisher not even knowing what the fuck your talking about , why dont you post up the piece off shit you drive? ... Its one of my cars Bitch :2up:

And i worked on it!! yo krypt...i think hes just mad cuz he knows the geo is better than what he's got..

Nitro
05-11-2006, 01:16 AM

yo!!!! just fuck off man........we don't take well to ignorance......

jfman
05-11-2006, 02:38 AM
, why dont you post up the piece off shit you drive? ... Its one of my cars Bitch :2up:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/jfboy/Lightning/lightning1.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/jfboy/Lightning/lightning2.jpg

If you get your panties in a wad over someone calling your ugly car, ugly, then you need to lighten up. Godamn it's just a car. And For the record I have ownd a Metro in the past , same Bodystyle, same color same freakin car minus the damage the bodykit and the stickers and when people called it ugly I thought it was funny. LIGHTEN UP !

Kryptonite
05-11-2006, 03:10 AM
If you get your panties in a wad over someone calling your ugly car, ugly, then you need to lighten up. Godamn it's just a car. And For the record I have ownd a Metro in the past , same Bodystyle, same color same freakin car minus the damage the bodykit and the stickers and when people called it ugly I thought it was funny. LIGHTEN UP !

Its not always what you say , its how its sad ..... keep this in mind when you tell people to Lighten up.. Btw i hope that wasnt a lame as way of pointing out your truck .... anyways... The Metro was a side project - funny haha kinda thing. I got it runnin 17's in the quarter with Jdm tranny and some other custom made parts. I ran it saving up for the Srt , was i proud of it - No... DId it serve a purpose and Has it been reliable - yep. So now, go play with your ugly truck. :lmfao: :lmfao:

jfman
05-11-2006, 06:35 AM
Its not always what you say , its how its sad ....

Sorry I hurt your feelings ;)

Btw i hope that wasnt a lame as way of pointing out your truck ....

Youre the one that asked me to post the picture ... remember.. ?

Anyway, I wasnt dissing you, just dissing your GEO, that's why they built them aint it ? So that everybody else on the road can have a car to make fun of. Nice pick on the SRT4 however; I wouldnt mind one of those for a dayly driver.

Nopaintsls
05-11-2006, 09:50 AM
.... why dodges? whY? let me post one of mine...

Nopaintsls
05-11-2006, 10:23 AM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a349/nopaintsls/anotherone.jpg

purplehazing
05-11-2006, 10:41 AM
.... why dodges? whY? let me post one of mine... ok why dodge be cuz we rule supreme nah j/k but there is alot of us and jf i should have known u drive a ford ur the kind of person that a civic runs away from and then u wonder why anyways ur opinion is urs i bet if i posted a pick of the stang he would be a groupie u silly rabbit i
:piss:ford

Pole
05-11-2006, 10:53 AM
YO WHEN YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT SOMEONES CAR YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT THEM JUST REMEMBER THAT WHEN YOU POP OFF AT THE MOUTH

blackboi50
05-11-2006, 11:02 AM
dayum i dont log in for 2 days and i miss madd shyt...............but i agree with S^^^^.....u talk about the car u talking about the person so no e-thuggin in the dodge forums.........please state your comments in person........most of us stay in the l'ville dacula area...........but nitro i guess u liking the ride.............guess u gonna have a nice ride to NC.................1

blackboi50
05-11-2006, 11:03 AM
Y is there a picture of that ugly nissan in here.......thats my only e-thug for the day!!!!!!!..............hahahahaha..........1

Kryptonite
05-11-2006, 11:14 AM
.... why dodges? whY? let me post one of mine...
It says dodge Family dawg.... that would include you :goodjob:

Nitro
05-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Y is there a picture of that ugly nissan in here.......thats my only e-thug for the day!!!!!!!..............hahahahaha..........1

yeah what he said!!!

Nopaintsls
05-11-2006, 11:22 AM

Damn you coloreds.... always got a smart ass remark....

GO kill your self...

Kryptonite
05-11-2006, 11:22 AM
For those who dont know me - This is the Daily

Nopaintsls
05-11-2006, 11:23 AM
well... I don't care my pic is stayin there... you and your damn doors... ERRR

nice shot! :goodjob:

Nitro
05-11-2006, 11:26 AM
For those who dont know me - This is the Daily

nice shot of the whip ant............... :goodjob:

blackboi50
05-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Damn you coloreds.... always got a smart ass remark....

GO kill your self...

****picks up gun****...................****then realizes moe is a bitch and doesnt need to kill himself****...........:)..........1

Kryptonite
05-11-2006, 11:42 AM
you and your damn doors... ERRR

nice shot! :goodjob:

Preciate Homies :goodjob:

Nitro
05-11-2006, 12:36 PM
****picks up gun****...................****then realizes moe is a bitch and doesnt need to kill himself****...........:)..........1

Nopaintsls
05-11-2006, 01:08 PM
^^^^LOL

Pole
05-11-2006, 09:59 PM

i know it is nice huh...i spend all day cleaning that car!!!

purplehazing
05-11-2006, 11:23 PM

ok ok o fucking k yall now stop this bullshit thats not what we are about in here and yall know it the 240 is far from being ugly to call that car ugly is an insult:rant:

that shit is down right hideous :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao:

Nitro
05-12-2006, 12:25 AM
^^:lmfao: ^^

Pole
05-12-2006, 08:08 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: ^^^

Nopaintsls
05-12-2006, 08:14 AM
ok ok o fucking k yall now stop this bullshit thats not what we are about in here and yall know it the 240 is far from being ugly to call that car ugly is an insult:rant:

that shit is down right hideous :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao:

you stupid mofo hahahahahhaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

blackboi50
05-12-2006, 08:43 PM
you stupid mofo hahahahahhaha :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GOT EM!!!!!!!!!..................1