PDA

View Full Version : Misc Halo 3 announced @ E3

Stormhammer
05-09-2006, 04:19 PM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/news/events/e32006/articles/halo3.htm

~The_Duke~
05-09-2006, 04:25 PM
I will prolly buy this just so I can finish the story in Halo 2. I finished halo 2 and sat there like WTF that ending blew...

HyPer50
05-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Who cares about Halo... I was more interested in the GTA4 announcement... to bad all this shit is for NEXT year = /

~The_Duke~
05-09-2006, 08:09 PM
Who cares about Halo... I was more interested in the GTA4 announcement... to bad all this shit is for NEXT year = /

I actually like halo :(...

I had fun with the GTA games but I didnt think to much of them other than run around and shoot and run over people, but then again I really dont like 3rd person shooters much either. I think the only one I have ever really gotten into was 'Max Payne'.

HyPer50
05-09-2006, 08:47 PM
I actually like halo :(...

I had fun with the GTA games but I didnt think to much of them other than run around and shoot and run over people, but then again I really dont like 3rd person shooters much either. I think the only one I have ever really gotten into was 'Max Payne'.

Halo seemed like a pretty good game... I just can't get into FPS on consoles... The controls just kill me. Supposedly the new GTA is going to be constantly updated through Xbox live. But like I said, doesn't come out til 10/07... so plenty of time for news to change.

98Impreza234
05-09-2006, 08:51 PM
I thought It was badass.

sebastianHoff
05-09-2006, 09:07 PM
im just slightly pissed off that its gonna cost me over $400 to finish halo 2.

Hulud
05-09-2006, 10:46 PM
im just slightly pissed off that its gonna cost me over $400 to finish halo 2.
the xbox360 pricve will come down as soon as nintendo and sony come out with their systems

Outphase
05-10-2006, 01:03 AM
Gaylo woot.

JITB
05-10-2006, 05:52 AM
man i cant wait.... im a halo junkie..

Brett
05-10-2006, 07:11 AM
I will prolly buy this just so I can finish the story in Halo 2. I finished halo 2 and sat there like WTF that ending blew...

Yeah the end of HALO2 was kinda quick, and you didnt even know it was the end till it just gave you the final few lines, I was like.... WTF?/ What kind of ending is this shit.

They showed game play for HALO3 on G4 last night, Looks like its gonna be insane!! Hot graphics

Outphase
05-10-2006, 03:47 PM
They do it so you will buy the next one...they do it with Half-life, too.

Now they got that shit where you gotta buy the new OS to play the new Halols...so gay.

~The_Duke~
05-10-2006, 03:59 PM
Yeah the end of HALO2 was kinda quick, and you didnt even know it was the end till it just gave you the final few lines, I was like.... WTF?/ What kind of ending is this shit.

They showed game play for HALO3 on G4 last night, Looks like its gonna be insane!! Hot graphics

Ya I was really pissed...'master cheif what are you doing on that ship?' 'Finishing this fight...' I was like damn right where is the mother fucker so I can kick its ass...about that time the credits came up...the first thing that went through my mind was of course...damn you bill gates.

{X}Echo419
05-11-2006, 03:51 PM
the Master Chief pws all joo noobs!
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Echo419-halo2.jpg

ReCkLe5s
05-13-2006, 01:05 AM
eh halo is mediocore at best. sorry. has a following yes but good game play no.. the whole shield bullshit is gay and its for noobs

Outphase
05-13-2006, 08:12 AM
eh halo is mediocore at best. sorry. has a following yes but good game play no.. the whole shield bullshit is gay and its for noobs

agreed. Nintendo Wii is going to kill Halo3 + 360

eViLMunkey
05-14-2006, 01:09 AM
I still prefer halo as a live based game that's about all...

98Impreza234
05-15-2006, 08:00 AM
agreed. Nintendo Wii is going to kill Halo3 + 360

With what there are no good lunch titles.

On_Her_Face
06-04-2006, 06:34 PM
With what there are no good lunch titles.

they'll have mario party <insert number here> lol

MachNU
06-04-2006, 09:52 PM
Yep i have to agree Halo 1 was kick ass, then halo 2 shot itself in the ass, and 3 well its just going to plane suck!

JITB
06-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Yep i have to agree Halo 1 was kick ass, then halo 2 shot itself in the ass, and 3 well its just going to plane suck!

yoiur crazy.... halo2 is better than 1, and 3 will be better than 2.

{X}Echo419
06-05-2006, 06:48 AM

go play some Counter Strike joo noob :cool:

MachNU
06-05-2006, 09:15 AM
yoiur crazy.... halo2 is better than 1, and 3 will be better than 2.

dude you have to be kidding me. Think about it, each one has made it easier and easier for noobs to be good at it. 1 took skill to kill people and shit. 2 all you have to do is be like everyone else. pick up the same comboination of weapons and run aroun dshooting at people. 2 took no skill. I will be willing to be 3 is going to be an even easier game for all the noobs to win at!!!!

{X}Echo419
06-05-2006, 01:37 PM
dude you have to be kidding me. Think about it, each one has made it easier and easier for noobs to be good at it. 1 took skill to kill people and shit. 2 all you have to do is be like everyone else. pick up the same comboination of weapons and run aroun dshooting at people. 2 took no skill. I will be willing to be 3 is going to be an even easier game for all the noobs to win at!!!!

I like H1 the best also. I think all that was needed was a few new weps. and the kicked up graphics. +the rockets in H2 suck :2cents:

MachNU
06-05-2006, 04:03 PM
I like H1 the best also. I think all that was needed was a few new weps. and the kicked up graphics. +the rockets in H2 suck :2cents:

Yeah really, noobs already used the rocket luancher enough so know they had to make it easier for them by making it heat seeking! Then you can run around with the sub machine gun and that shield killergun, i mean everyone used the same combo of weapons.

~The_Duke~
06-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Shit I get made fun of for using plamsa rifles...

JITB
06-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Yeah really, noobs already used the rocket luancher enough so know they had to make it easier for them by making it heat seeking! Then you can run around with the sub machine gun and that shield killergun, i mean everyone used the same combo of weapons.
its true h2 is alot easier to play, but it still takes skill, yes it has a little more sensitive auto aim. but when i went back and played h1 i couldnt do it. i used to play H1 on Xbc all the time and still love h1. u cant complain about weapons, i mean someone has to get rockets. u control the weapons u win the game.. its basic. The combos is another piece of weaponry they toned it down a little, its not as bad as it used to be.

MachNU
06-05-2006, 06:00 PM
its true h2 is alot easier to play, but it still takes skill, yes it has a little more sensitive auto aim. but when i went back and played h1 i couldnt do it. i used to play H1 on Xbc all the time and still love h1. u cant complain about weapons, i mean someone has to get rockets. u control the weapons u win the game.. its basic. The combos is another piece of weaponry they toned it down a little, its not as bad as it used to be.

might be, i heard they nerfed it a good bit. But i sold the game over a year ago. i mean granted its still fun but to me halo 1 still rains supreme, while many other shooter games come way ahead of halo 2!

JITB
06-05-2006, 06:01 PM
your missin out. Soo many ppl play how can u deny it!!

and they did make some changes to the weapons and accuracy in a update awhile ago.