PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN 4 DOOR WHITE INTEGRA TURBO

Vteckidd
05-09-2006, 08:26 AM
A good friend of mine had his 4 door integra stolen last night from the apartment complex behind NALLEY ACURA on Cobb Parkway.

1995 Acura Integra 4 door WHITE
Turbo with black front mount intercooler
Black knockoff Rota wheels
Carbon Fiber Vented hood
Jamaican Flag hanging from rear view mirror

Car belongs to David, some of you might know him. "Jamaican Mike" aka Slowinteg just called me to tell me what was going on an asked me to make this post.

ANYONE HAVING ANY INFO PM ME PLEASE

LQQKITZME
05-09-2006, 09:43 AM
pics would help....

boosted_nonv
05-09-2006, 09:48 AM
what the fuck need to hit him up thanks for the info Mike

The Ren
05-09-2006, 09:48 AM
and it starts again...

Lsvtec5
05-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Damn b can everybody keep a eye open please that shit aint even right niggaz can't park their cars in peace without people doing a sticky fingerz crazy

The Golden Child
05-09-2006, 09:57 AM
my god ..
we need to have a bait car or something ..
and shoot the mother fuckers ..

Lsvtec5
05-09-2006, 10:02 AM
my god ..
We sould do that shit it'll teach people a lesson not to fuck with people shit :king:

EJ_Allmota
05-09-2006, 10:06 AM
That is so fcuked up.. Same fcukin place Jamacian Mike shit got stolen last year.. Here is a shitty pic i took of it i took at the Varsity past Thursday, hope its helps..

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/156/May5th%20019%28EDIT%29.jpg

jamaicanDM
05-09-2006, 12:26 PM
wad up Dwane i called ur ass this morning.....man this shit is crazy man I came in town this morning and he called me about 8 a.m. telling me that his shit was gone i couldn't believe it. People been watching our cars i guess

Xan
05-09-2006, 01:21 PM
Wasn't this car stolen a couple months ago? Damn that sucks. I'll keep an eye out. Might check that tire shop you found it at last time again. Damn that's shitty.

GsrTurbo320
05-09-2006, 01:23 PM
this shit is fucking shady

EmminoDaGreat
05-09-2006, 01:26 PM
damnnnnnnnn that sux

ŁG2♣
05-09-2006, 01:36 PM
damnnn that realllllly sucks, sorry to hear about this, DAMN THIEVES :2up:

mp5o
05-09-2006, 01:39 PM
and it starts again...

Exactly..... :(

jamaicanDM
05-09-2006, 02:00 PM
Wasn't this car stolen a couple months ago? Damn that sucks. I'll keep an eye out. Might check that tire shop you found it at last time again. Damn that's shitty.

the car that was stolen a couple months ago was mine this is my friend David's car. My car was stolen from his house though

BABY J
05-09-2006, 02:02 PM
A-FUCKIN-LARMS!!! I AM TIRED OF SAYING IT. IF THAT'S NOT YOUR NEXT MOD THEN YOU ARE STUPID. I SAID IT THEN, I AM SAYING IT AGAIN.

http://www.directed.com/

xaznstylegrlx
05-09-2006, 02:51 PM
alarms onli make noises, if dey r good jackers, dey can cut the speaker wire to the alarm. :( Kill switches might be a better idea. Have both, what the heck.

Vteckidd
05-09-2006, 02:54 PM
if they stole his like they stole JamiacanDMs car, then an alarm is USELESS. they are using TOW TRUCKS.

only thing that is FULL PROOF IS LO-JACK

BABY J
05-09-2006, 03:11 PM
if they stole his like they stole JamiacanDMs car, then an alarm is USELESS. they are using TOW TRUCKS.

Chances are, a thief will simply choose an easier target though if it is equipped w/ an alarm. Lo-Jack is definitely worth researching. It's been a while since I looked at how it works, and the cost.

alarms onli make noises, if dey r good jackers, dey can cut the speaker wire to the alarm. :( Kill switches might be a better idea. Have both, what the heck.

My alarm has kill switches, in addition I wired up my own (race car style, switch for the fuel pump, one for the ECU. I'm also tryna think of a trick multi-switch setup for the starter circuit. ALSO my alarm has dual zone monitoring... w/ the windows up or down you get w/in 5 feet and it will put on quite a show.

Vteckidd
05-09-2006, 03:26 PM
Baby J i agree with you, i wasnt exactly attacking you lol.

i was saying taht kill switches an alarms are nnly 1 form of theft deterent. an it doesnt stop it all together. Tow trucks can get away with alarms, an there are ways around alarms.

GARAGE it, LOJACK, an take every precaution you can

BABY J
05-09-2006, 03:29 PM
Baby J i agree with you, i wasnt exactly attacking you lol.

i was saying taht kill switches an alarms are nnly 1 form of theft deterent. an it doesnt stop it all together. Tow trucks can get away with alarms, an there are ways around alarms.

GARAGE it, LOJACK, an take every precaution you can

I know man... it seems that you me and a few others were the only ones REALLY driving the car thefts thread. People will learn... the SAME guys that are reading this are the same ones that will say "it won't happen to me" and not do anything to help themselves out. Sad.

B16a2 Civic
05-09-2006, 03:32 PM
The will of a thief is strong, they'll try no matter what obstacle you put between them and thier target
paging alarms, kill switches and lojack help to prevent it to get stolen, but sometimes even those wont stop it, on certain cars lojack was yanked out, like mike said, cars are being tow'd so the kill switch to your fuel pump really wont help and they can kill the battery beore your alarm pages you more then once, but even with a paging alarm, you'll get paged if it goes off just once, but im sure they'll find ways around it.
Honestly, i do suggest paging alarms with display, when minesgo off, it tells me why. if its due to sound, a door being open or a window broken or even my interior light being turned on

BABY J
05-09-2006, 03:39 PM
True. But more times than not, people are simply driving away in your car. To the thieves reading this: If you were smart enuff to get a tow-truck, why still deal w/ Hondas and Acuras? LOL. You risk losing your shops, trucks, business license and towing license over B series' parts and neons? LOL. 1 Mercedes/BMW stripped and parted out and you can rest on your profit for months instead of hitting 2 imports a week. You're so smart but you're so stupid too! I'd like to walk out in my driveway/garage and catch a n*gga 1/2 way into one of my projects... wow. What an awakening he will have.

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
05-09-2006, 03:53 PM
OMG hasn't his happened like 3x to him?
joe

Vteckidd
05-09-2006, 04:24 PM
ok let me clear this up:

SLowinteg/JamaicanDM is Mike. his integra was stolen down the street on DELK RD at an apartment complex with a tow truck. the car was found at JUANS TIRE SHOP on TERRIL MILL RD.

This 4 door is his buddys car, aka DAVID.

1civic
05-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Mike....I just talk to David and he said he had on the stock wheels
(Fat Fives).

BABY J
05-09-2006, 04:36 PM
ok let me clear this up:

SLowinteg/JamaicanDM is Mike. his integra was stolen down the street on DELK RD at an apartment complex with a tow truck. the car was found at JUANS TIRE SHOP on TERRIL MILL RD.

This 4 door is his buddys car, aka DAVID.

As in AT the tire shop (meaning stay away from this shop?), or just dumped near that shop?

CSquared
05-09-2006, 05:39 PM

Give me your paypal address so i can send you some fucking money to buy a dictionary. God, i want to punch a wall when i see you post.

Sorry if i'm picking on you(not really)...

BABY J
05-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Give me your paypal address so i can send you some fucking money to buy a dictionary. God, i want to punch a wall when i see you post.

LOL

KevinT707
05-10-2006, 08:36 AM
Nothing is "FULL PROOF", if someone wants it they'll get it no matter what. You can only make it easier or harder for them to get it. A real pro can disengage Lo-Jack in about 30 mins, and sometimes the signal won't work when the car is inside parking decks (read it in a magazine ;) ) I will definitely keep an eye out for David's car, sucks cause I just saw him driving it coming from the Varsity.

xaznstylegrlx
05-10-2006, 09:03 AM

I'll take money anytime! Send it over! :D

BLk92DA
05-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Baby J i agree with you, GARAGE it, LOJACK, an take every precaution you can

2 ^^ of the best state of the art security on the market, 3 including a strap :goodjob:

LQQKITZME
05-10-2006, 09:29 AM
my god ..

clifford makes a gps you can track your car or I have an extra nextel cell phone heh I was thinking about hiding it with a permanatcharger running to it and enable gps on that bitch... :2up: :rant:

Xan
05-10-2006, 11:21 AM
I was watching an episode of Repo-Joe one night and one of the repomen had a hydraulic fork setup welded to the back of his duli. He stole this girls car while she was inside paying for gas. He backed up, jacked up, and drove off in less than 20 secs. Imagine if thieves were running that kinda shit.

Wurm
05-10-2006, 11:23 AM
that really sucks if i see it in mcdonough i will let you know

NAIZBST
05-10-2006, 04:51 PM
I will keep a look out for his teg

b@d @pple
05-10-2006, 05:52 PM
black knock off rotas..thats funny, rotas are a knock off in themselves

Boosted FC
05-10-2006, 06:21 PM
I'll keep an eye & an ear out for it on my side of town Dave. After all the work I just did on the fucking system too.

purplehazing
05-11-2006, 08:41 AM
whats so sad is they fucking with the wrong set of people islands man and they rides is a no no anyways if i see it ill post after i take my type of theft deterent/recovery measures/methods

IntegraXTR
05-11-2006, 06:51 PM
True. But more times than not, people are simply driving away in your car. To the thieves reading this: If you were smart enuff to get a tow-truck, why still deal w/ Hondas and Acuras? LOL. You risk losing your shops, trucks, business license and towing license over B series' parts and neons? LOL. 1 Mercedes/BMW stripped and parted out and you can rest on your profit for months instead of hitting 2 imports a week. You're so smart but you're so stupid too! I'd like to walk out in my driveway/garage and catch a n*gga 1/2 way into one of my projects... wow. What an awakening he will have.

well for one, honda/acura parts are easier to get rid of (faster to sell and more demand).....BMW/LEXUS/MERCEDES are harder to get rid of and have a bigger chance of getting caught. That should answer your question.

3.5altman
05-12-2006, 07:54 AM
whats so sad is they fucking with the wrong set of people islands man and they rides is a no no anyways if i see it ill post after i take my type of theft deterent/recovery measures/methods

you right bro I dont fuk wit folks from the islands bro they a lil crazy. But anyways i got my eyes open down here on the south side

jamaicanDM
05-21-2006, 10:14 PM
bump

1civic
05-21-2006, 10:39 PM
......... ;)