PDA

View Full Version : Lookout for Rockford fosgate Stero + my bro's car was broken into last night

200sxSE
05-09-2006, 07:43 AM
Well My brother had one really nice clean installed system he was very proud of
2 rockford fosgate 15's in a custom built box, 2 amps, both rockfords as well older punch style black
the subs were fairly new like p2's
They were stolen last night between 1am and 6am.
Stolen out of a 99 nissan fronteir extended cab.

Also an older model pioneer was stolen from my shed, and alot of other stuff.

Stolen from the macon/lizella area, if you have any information leading to this please pm me, A REWARD WILL BE GIVIN if we can catch the theif.

Whoever did this was one big nutss faggot geeeked up on some serious meth, everyone in the house owning a gun, and always being up! NO one heard this, so they knew what they were doing big time!!!! I was up till about 5am and heard nothing.

ANyways, im tired as hell, so if you guys have any info, or know who might have done it, leme know if i catch him he's goin to get the fuck beat out of him by my bro thats for damn shure.

BTW: They left a lottery ticket: jumbo bucks + a 5$ bill next to my brothers other truck. so if you know anyone who buys lotto tickets and robbs there's ure clue!

200sxSE
05-09-2006, 10:22 AM
if anyone knows anything about this, a 50$ reward is availible.
cash, you will remain annonomous!

speedminded
05-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Just go down to the nearest pawn shop...50% chance it's all there.

khmer Vtec
05-18-2006, 11:25 PM
got my rockford fosfate stolen too

RandomGuy
05-19-2006, 06:53 AM
lol it'd be funny if those are winning tickets

2.0civic
05-19-2006, 08:20 PM
RG stole it. i saw him.....

Jk. lol, try to get the police to go all CSI and shit on that ticket and lift prints.