PDA

View Full Version : So this asshole tried to fight me over my computer..

nightracer
05-08-2006, 08:46 PM
:jester:

BTLFED
05-08-2006, 08:50 PM
I would have hit him in the head with the bottle.

~The_Duke~
05-08-2006, 08:53 PM
Damn dude that guys sounds like an ass that shouldnt be your friend to begin with...good luck with that one.

I 2nd that you should hit him with the bottle...

Chuckster
05-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Is he paying part of your rent? Why let his ass back in?

quickdodge®
05-08-2006, 09:02 PM
you don't just go into ppl's shit without asking then lean back on their couch picking your nuts like its your fucking home

Goddamn. People do that?

Seriously. This post sounds more like a lover's quarrel than a fight between friends. Lolol. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Goddamn. People do that?

Seriously. This post sounds more like a lover's quarrel than a fight between friends. Lolol. Later, QD.

Bahahaha WTF! They are really fighting about who gets to be the locomotive and who gets to be the caboose. :lmfao:

~The_Duke~
05-08-2006, 09:04 PM
Goddamn. People do that?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

2.3 Evo 8
05-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Simple, just tell him not to come back!

BTLFED
05-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Simple, just tell him not to come back!

And if he does punch him in the throat, set him on fire, and do a river dance around him FTW! :goodjob:

nightracer
05-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Damn dude that guys sounds like an ass that shouldnt be your friend to begin with...good luck with that one.

I 2nd that you should hit him with the bottle...
He jumpped out of the way and to down the stairs before I could get to him.

Bishop
05-08-2006, 09:18 PM
myspace is gay anyways

MongolPup
05-08-2006, 09:19 PM
wtf. change the fucking locks.

AznTraitor
05-08-2006, 09:22 PM
god damn, I'm so confused. A guy you were hanging out with alot, you invite him to stay over for sleep overs and shit? Ever heard of locking the door? or perhaps telling him to go away? I mean, really...it's not that hard. Is there anything else that we are missing from this story? Surely it has to make more sense than this.

Master Shake
05-08-2006, 09:36 PM
tell that punk that you have shit to do and need to get it done.

nightracer
05-08-2006, 11:46 PM
all taken care of. :goodjob:

fawk_you
05-08-2006, 11:48 PM
o-boy.

Z32redondo
05-08-2006, 11:54 PM
You can always try getting a girlfriend...That always seems to ruin a guy's personal life :D

EDIT: forgot my MF'ing smily

Mr. Antonov
05-09-2006, 12:26 AM
all taken care of. :goodjob:

Did you kill him?

fawk_you
05-09-2006, 12:27 AM
You can always try getting a girlfriend...That always seems to ruin a guy's personal life :D
Well, if the guy is a pussy... and he cant think for himself, THEN it would be ruined. :goodjob:

The Golden Child
05-09-2006, 12:45 AM
so which one of you is the catcher ??

nightracer
05-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Did you kill him?
maybe

Wurm
05-09-2006, 02:16 AM
yeah i hate when people touch my computer

£G2♣
05-09-2006, 03:08 AM
:werd: damn i hate it when guess come over and they think its there fucken house

Z32redondo
05-09-2006, 06:04 AM
:werd: damn i hate it when guess come over and they think its there fucken house

I think it is ok to an extent, like if they are thorsty or something it is ok. But if one of my friends just like busted up in my house and took a shower and then fell asleep in the middle in my hallway naked like he would at his house. We would have a throw down :lmfao:

civic95
05-09-2006, 06:46 AM
A real friend would of bought him his own laptop w/ wireless card so he could sit on the couch, scratch himself, and read IA at the same time.

Nemesis
05-09-2006, 06:55 AM
You never mess with a man and his Quake 4 time.

ShooterMcGavin
05-09-2006, 08:43 AM
so which one of you is the catcher ??
:lmfao: so wrong :lmfao:

{X}Echo419
05-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Broke ass ghetto MF'ers always try to fight over the smallest thing. :jerkit:

So anyway this dood that I've been hanging out with alot since I've been here in GA has made himself at home in my apt. No biggie. Next thing I know this MF is going in my frige, turning on my tv without even asking. I'm like WTF man you don't just go into ppl's shit without asking then lean back on their couch picking your nuts like its your fucking home GTFO. So anyway he started walking upstairs to my room, logging off my myspace acct. and getting onto his. Like I was not supposed to be online on my own godamn computer.

I talked to his ass about that and got off. He does the shit again and says you can use it anytime you live here. So I'm like well anytime is now get the fuck off my computer, "you didn't ask me to log me out of my own website so get the fuck off and stop playin".. He gets mad storms out of the apt. So today this MF does the same shit only this time I am playing one Quake4, in the middle of something.

I leave out to take a piss and the motherfucker exits the entire game, logs me out of myspace and logs onto his account. Oh hell no nga you didn't just log out of my game. So I'm ready to fight this guy who so blatantly disrespected me in my own house on my own computer. I tell him nice and calm. Please get off my computer I told you not to exit the game. He starts some childish name calling and I just tell him to get the fuck off of my computer and grab the mouse keyboard from him (they're wireless). He turns around like he's going to hit me and I just stand their like nigga what? He then tells me he's going to knock me out. So I reach for those two empty beer bottles on my desk and he turns around and storms out of my apt and yells, stop actin like a bitch! I follow him downstairs and before I could say anything he had jumpped into his car and sped off. Gayest move ever. :gay: . Damn I'm so pissed right now!! :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up: :2up:

/end rant

sorry for cussing :lmfao:

it wasn't Robert was it :lmfao: