PDA

View Full Version : SHOULD MURDER BE LEGAL....

4dmin
05-08-2006, 04:40 PM
SHOULD MURDER BE LEGAL.... YES FUCKING YES...

do you work with complete fucking morons? yes

do they make more work for you? yes

can they not follow directions? yes

do they always seem to leave you on the short end? yes

are you stuck at work late to clean up? yes

should they die in a fire (DIAF)? HELL FUCKING YES!!!! :2up:

i fucking swear i've been working in our check room since 9am this morning cleaning up after the dumb shits here who are filling in for someone.... i have been cleaning up shit all day they have fucked up... all of this is due to the toolbag that is off didn't train them so i am in there trying to help them figure their work out. 5 people to do 1 persons job!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [/rant]

*side note* person who isn't here who didn't train anyone is gettng an ass raping when they return... i found out a minor flaw in their daily production that possilby could cost the company millions if something came to light!!!

~The_Duke~
05-08-2006, 04:43 PM
:lmao: I feel your pain man...I hope they get raped and you get promoted. Good luck with that issue to.

MongolPup
05-08-2006, 04:43 PM
lol...sounds like you should just fire this dude.

T.S.
05-08-2006, 04:45 PM
SHOULD MURDER BE LEGAL.... YES FUCKING YES...

do you work with complete fucking morons? yes

do they make more work for you? yes

can they not follow directions? yes

do they always seem to leave you on the short end? yes

are you stuck at work late to clean up? yes

should they die in a fire (DIAF)? HELL FUCKING YES!!!! :2up:

i fucking swear i've been working in our check room since 9am this morning cleaning up after the dumb shits here who are filling in for someone.... i have been cleaning up shit all day they have fucked up... all of this is due to the toolbag that is off didn't train them so i am in there trying to help them figure their work out. 5 people to do 1 persons job!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh [/rant]

*side note* person who isn't here who didn't train anyone is gettng an ass raping when they return... i found out a minor flaw in their daily production that possilby could cost the company millions if something came to light!!!

Go home and get laid from that gorgeous wife of yours! And then everything will be much much better :goodjob:

4dmin
05-08-2006, 04:47 PM
Go home and get laid from that gorgeous wife of yours! And then everything will be much much better :goodjob:

i'm thinking the same but i'm still stuck here probably for another few hours then back here bright and early to finish up... i hate working w/ women, they seriously have a lack of common sense.

~The_Duke~
05-08-2006, 04:47 PM

That sounds like a good plan for him to par-take on after work :goodjob:

Scrappy
05-08-2006, 04:48 PM
paul hire me and it will be done :D YAY sounds like a plan!!!

4dmin
05-08-2006, 04:50 PM
paul hire me and it will be done :D YAY sounds like a plan!!!

lol hopefully i can get this tool fired and we can get someone in there w/ 1/2 a brain... they have let this dumb bitch basically do whatever she wants and she runs 1 most important process in the building, so she has this attitude that she can't be replaced... fuck that i'm out for blood and i don't even work in there!!! :2up:

Scrappy
05-08-2006, 04:54 PM
i have 1/4th a brain... :D lol we can work wtih that! but sorry you gotta fix things you didnt do

~The_Duke~
05-08-2006, 04:57 PM
i have 1/4th a brain... :D lol we can work wtih that! but sorry you gotta fix things you didnt do

I was told that if you were feed Skittles the work would get done faster...

The Golden Child
05-08-2006, 04:58 PM
dumb people .. grab a beer get laid and sleep ..

Scrappy
05-08-2006, 05:00 PM
:yumyum:

T.S.
05-08-2006, 05:05 PM
i'm thinking the same but i'm still stuck here probably for another few hours then back here bright and early to finish up... i hate working w/ women, they seriously have a lack of common sense.

That sux brotha, Ill be home friday afternoon. And i guess i will start working on my car this week, to get it ready for the drive to daytona beach!!! :goodjob:

T.S.
05-08-2006, 05:06 PM
lol hopefully i can get this tool fired and we can get someone in there w/ 1/2 a brain... they have let this dumb bitch basically do whatever she wants and she runs 1 most important process in the building, so she has this attitude that she can't be replaced... fuck that i'm out for blood and i don't even work in there!!! :2up:

Thats my brother, always out for blood!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

~The_Duke~
05-08-2006, 05:17 PM
Thats my brother, always out for blood!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

As the football chant goes "Kill em Kill em Blood makes the grass grow" If nothing else invite her over and then use her for lawn fertizler :D

HyPer50
05-08-2006, 05:31 PM
Sounds like you need to get a new job Paul heh, always complaining about the job and shit... Between bein' the big guys gopher and now this, time to get a new job = P

4dmin
05-08-2006, 05:39 PM
Sounds like you need to get a new job Paul heh, always complaining about the job and shit... Between bein' the big guys gopher and now this, time to get a new job = P

i'm working on it... waiting for something to come up... seriously i'm someone's bitch everyother day... :jerkit:

T.S.
05-08-2006, 05:53 PM
i'm working on it... waiting for something to come up... seriously i'm someone's bitch everyother day... :jerkit:

Not every other day, Your My bitch every day!!! :lickpuss:

T.S.
05-08-2006, 05:54 PM
As the football chant goes "Kill em Kill em Blood makes the grass grow" If nothing else invite her over and then use her for lawn fertizler :D

Never heard that but its funny.... :goodjob: