PDA

View Full Version : crazy bitch from hell

Flip
05-08-2006, 01:19 AM
Ok wow. so I was just checking on my bank account and noticed that my X-girlfriend managed to steal $500 out of my account! WTF?? So i called her (given that its 2am) and confronted her. She just said "Don't call me" and hung up. WHAT A FUCING BITCH! Shes gone COMPLETELY crazy since we broke up!

Heres the good part. Shortly after i realized she stole the money, i also reaized that i still knew her password and login for her bank account and simply transfered the $$ back! :) As a courtesy I'm changing her fucking password...

FUck I'm pissed...

Theres a lot more to this story but i'll spare you all unless you're REALLY interested...

BigPoppaHurtm
05-08-2006, 01:22 AM
EL OH EL. I like crazy ex stories.

HyPer50
05-08-2006, 01:24 AM
lol owned her back, i love it. hopefully you made it so she can't get access to your account again, if so LMAO

Flip
05-08-2006, 01:30 AM
lol owned her back, i love it. hopefully you made it so she can't get access to your account again, if so LMAO

Yeah i work nights so as soon as i get off at like 7ish this morning i'm going to the bank and closing my old account and opening a new one that she can't get access to... :)

The reason she did that was because she was mad that i owned her on the $1800 check that was meant for my house. She got the loan people to cut us a check to loes for it. It was meant to go torward fixing the foundation but we needed like another 1k to do it. Since we didn't do it in like a year we had to use it somehow. She arranged to get them to write it to lowes and told me that it was coming. She tried to get me to aggree to split it 50/50 and then pay her for the 500 that i owed her out of it and for her dryer which was like 300. so that would have left me none of it. she owed me for 750 worth of mortgage payments from the last two months (one which she lived in the house and one which her stuff was still in the house). I told her i agreed to split it, then i nabbed it in the mail (she had it addressed to her so i wouldn't get it) and then told her she couldn't have shit of it and that we were even on the 500 i owed her since she didn't pay me the 750 worth of mortgage payments...

She keeps trying to FUCK me but i just get it right back... I'm trying so hard to stay respectible and not stoop to her level but its getting harder and harder. I could have just emptied her whole bank account. well atleast her last like 37$ LOL. But i didn't. i could have sold some of her shit while she wasn't living there since her stuff was there the whole time. I could have took back the computer that i gave her but i didnt...

She fucking took my coffee table, computer desk, all my spices from my kitchen and a ton of other little things but those things add up. She left me with no dishes, silverware, etc...et c....

Fuck it :) atleast i can live again!!! Its so great to be out of it! :D

ŁG2♣
05-08-2006, 01:33 AM
damn hahah :goodjob:

HyPer50
05-08-2006, 01:33 AM
lmao, complaining about her stealin' spices? :gay: wtf man = P

Flip
05-08-2006, 01:34 AM
lmao, complaining about her stealin' spices? :gay: wtf man = P

LOL What man, you don't like steak!?!?

fawk_you
05-08-2006, 01:35 AM
As a courtesy I'm changing her fucking password...

I like the way you think. :lmfao:

Flip
05-08-2006, 01:38 AM
I like the way you think. :lmfao:

haha :devil:

Wurm
05-08-2006, 02:00 AM
go smack her

Flip
05-08-2006, 03:01 AM
go smack her

I wanted to today when she was trying to take more and more of my things... Just emptying out everything in the kitchen not even paying attention to what be mine or what i might need...

I've never screamed in someones face like that EVER before... She really brings out the worst in me... I think i really scared her. She tried to act all like i'm not scared of you i'm a tough bitch... I know better... Hopefully she will think i'm crazy or something and never talk to me again.

ahmonrah
05-08-2006, 03:57 AM
+1 man!!! thaat made my morning.

Flip
05-08-2006, 04:24 AM
+1 man!!! thaat made my morning.

Haha, thanks man :)

AE86 Dorifto
05-08-2006, 06:15 AM
Yeah +1 for not letting crazy bitches run all over you.

Kalifornia087
05-08-2006, 06:31 AM
Ahaha. Getting even in a clean fashion is the greatest feeling EVER!!! +1!

ShooterMcGavin
05-08-2006, 09:11 AM
shit i woulda taken more than the $500, for time and effort and "interest" :D oh, and now i understand y u got that 9 :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
05-08-2006, 09:16 AM
she deserves a cock smacking, way to get your money back tho

A.P. Photography
05-08-2006, 09:17 AM
Damn Flip, you gots da drama. Hope you changed your locks on the house.

This reminds me of DayDay on Next Friday:
Cube: "Hey Unc, whos dat out der with DayDay's car"
Unc: "Thats Tawana, the boys ex"
Unc: "Hey DayDay, that Crazy bitch out there again"
Cube: "Whats she doing with the big ole key"
Unc: "She scratchin the shit out of it"

Sport1.3
05-08-2006, 09:30 AM
mess with my money u die.....she's was lucky u didnt report that shit and have her arrested.

Kelly_Rene
05-08-2006, 09:34 AM
She fucking took my coffee table, computer desk, all my spices from my kitchen and a ton of other little things but those things add up. She left me with no dishes, silverware, etc...et c....

Fuck it :) atleast i can live again!!! Its so great to be out of it! :D

Damn, my nieghbors ex did this to him too, and the ex before her, He had to come borrow some things from us just so he could eat dinner.

There are some fucking crazy ass bitches in this world..

aaronfelipe
05-08-2006, 09:35 AM
Ok wow. so I was just checking on my bank account and noticed that my X-girlfriend managed to steal $500 out of my account! WTF?? So i called her (given that its 2am) and confronted her. She just said "Don't call me" and hung up. WHAT A FUCING BITCH! Shes gone COMPLETELY crazy since we broke up!

Heres the good part. Shortly after i realized she stole the money, i also reaized that i still knew her password and login for her bank account and simply transfered the $$ back! :) As a courtesy I'm changing her fucking password...

FUck I'm pissed...

Theres a lot more to this story but i'll spare you all unless you're REALLY interested...
Smart man,

~The_Duke~
05-08-2006, 09:36 AM
:lmao: my X got locked out of that shit before she even knew what was happening...I <3 my money :)

The Golden Child
05-08-2006, 09:42 AM
fucking crazy ass bitches ..
ive dealt with mine and thank god its done ..
i hate it when they take things and not pay attention to whats not theres ..
if i could id strangle the bitch and hang her dry ..

Flip
05-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Yeah +1 for not letting crazy bitches run all over you.

:) Thanks. I hold my own ;)

Flip
05-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Damn Flip, you gots da drama. Hope you changed your locks on the house.

This reminds me of DayDay on Next Friday:
Cube: "Hey Unc, whos dat out der with DayDay's car"
Unc: "Thats Tawana, the boys ex"
Unc: "Hey DayDay, that Crazy bitch out there again"
Cube: "Whats she doing with the big ole key"
Unc: "She scratchin the shit out of it"

Actually you're right on. I just changed the locks, and opened a new bank account this morning :).

Flip
05-08-2006, 08:24 PM
mess with my money u die.....she's was lucky u didnt report that shit and have her arrested.

Very true...

BTLFED
05-08-2006, 08:42 PM
all my spices from my kitchen

Wait.....do what? You are complaining about what? Uh.....hmm...

:uncomfortable silence:

~leaves~

Master Shake
05-08-2006, 09:04 PM
haha that sucks.
and i'm interested.
give me a good story to read.

MongolPup
05-08-2006, 09:17 PM
Atleast she didn't steal your car >$500

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=34411025#post34411025

Flip
05-12-2006, 02:49 AM
Atleast she didn't steal your car >$500

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?p=34411025#post34411025

Yeah i saw that. Felt bad for that guy but it made me realize my situation wasn't so bad.

^ to clarify since some people misconstrewed my words, Im not laughing at the guy just at my situation. I really feel for this guy and reading his situation made my clepto x not seem so bad... Sorry if anyone took it the wrong way!

RandomGuy
05-12-2006, 02:50 AM
Haha, yeah i saw that. Felt bad for that guy but it made me feel better :P.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

time to instigate

Flip
05-12-2006, 03:15 AM
haha that sucks.
and i'm interested.
give me a good story to read.

I don't even know where to begin right now... Should be quite entertaining. She went from trying to be controling but semi normal (for a woman) to psycho keniving (sp) crazy girl... She was one of those that said she wasn't happy and hated me blah blah blah alteast once a month (yes that time) for atleast 8 or 9 months. We were together for a total of 2.5 years so thats a good part of the relationship. She alwasy tried to control me but i'm a pretty independent person and I'm not going to chage my ways just because someone else thinks their way is better...etc... She never wanted to do shit with me like car meets, or any of my hobbys really. She was one of those that was all talk and no go. She'd talk about all these ideas, as good as they may have been, but would never follow through and make them happen or do ANYTHING really... haha.

So anywho, i'm rambling, the last straw was pretty much before we went to florida for Ultra ( a big electronic music concert kidna thing, biggest name djs in the world... ). The last time that she had fliped out and said that she wasn't happy and all that i decided thta that had to be the last time because i was tired of her bullshitting... I figured the florida trip would make a good test to see if it shoudl really end or not. So right before we went, she notified me that her best friend was coming. then later she also notified me that he was going to be staying in our room. WHen i mentioned the fact that i didn't really like tha tidea and that she should have asked me if it was cool, she got mad and said some stupid shit like "I didn't want to stay in a room alone with you anyway". Needless to say i was pissed and left the house (we lived together) for like 4 or 5 hours... She calls me up later to ask if i'll go shoe shopping with her or something stupid. Thats her way of sying i'm sorry lets make up.

The whole time at the mall she's REALLY nice and holding my arm and being lovey (which she never is). She asked if i was mad or whatever i said hell yeah, and made her appologize verbally (the first time she EVER said it out loud). I thought this was a big step in the right direction...

Basically we went to florida and we had a good time but it was liek her and her friend were ganging up on me the whole time. If i said something as a conversation starter, (her best friend is a guy) he and/or her would almost put me down for it or something like that... But if he said somethign similar they would talk about it for hours. I realized then that we couldn't even really communicate any more. She was just fucking shutting me off..

The whole time i realized i had issues and told her and acted on the fact that i was willing to work on them. She blatently said that she was not willing to change or work on herself at all... That pretty much alone made me realize that it wasn't going to work...

When we got back, we went to sleep, then when we woke up, she almost immedately started bitching at something small and sutpid that i did.. don't even remember what it was. I didn't put up with the shit, she started the "I'm not happy" shit again and i said alright well you need to go ahead and find somewhere else to live, we're over... She agreed and was strong, said ok, good, thats what i wanted basically.

BIG RELIEF! I hadn't felt so free or good in over a year. The last year of it wasn't even like a real releationship but i was on the inside so i didn't really realize it.

The next two nights she ended up getting herself drunk as shit by herself. She even once threatened to kill herself. I went back over to the house to make sure she wasn't going to do anything stupid because i did still care about her... It just didn't work out between us. She was saying all this shit about how she was sorry that she couldn't be good enough for me, and i was going to make someone very happy, and all that stuff. Make smeared all over her face, crying, burning crumpled newspaper in the fireplace. She passes out in front of the fireplace while i'm on the phone with her mom, and i end up covering her up with a blanket and putting a pillow under her head to be nice and all...

From that point on she was psycho all the way. She took my stuff when she moved, stole my cat, tried to RACE me to my house to take the dogs from me so she could have total control over them. Her best friend who went to florida with us wouldn't let me get my cat from his house and said if i stepped foot inside the house he would call the cops.

Me and her DJ at the same club and her best friend even went as far as to "recruit" someone to "take care of me" physically of corse, if things got out of hand... Not that they could have done anything... But i wouldn't have started shit anyway. The whole time she has been the one starting shit and causing drama. I simply wanted her out of the house, to split up our things, and move on. Still even now i will go to look for something and find that she's taken it. Like coffee filters. Why the fuck would she take my coffee filters when she doesn't even really drink coffee!? She took my friends chairs that i actually retrieved yesterday, all my tupperware and things of that sort, EVERYTHING. She didn't even bother talking to me about splitting up some of that stuff even though most of it was mine. I was more than willing to do whatever i need to help her out and get her on her feet again.

Then she refused to pay her portion of the mortgage for the previous month that she was already late for the day we got back from florida. She also refused to pay her share of it for the next month, which she wasn't living there, but all of her things were still in the house so i couldn't get a room mate. I even told her that i would take responsibility for the whole payment if she would just get her shit out. She also tried to take an $1800 check that was for repairs on the house from th emortgage company. It was set aside when we bought the house.

I pretty much ended up getting everything i needed though.... I snagged the $1800 check out of the mail before she could grab it. I did owe her $500 for money i borrowed for my transmission so i put that torwards the $1000 worth of mortgage she owed me. The dryer in my house was also her so i kept that in payment for $250ish of what she owed, and i have a $250 check that she wrote before all of that went down that will cover the rest.

THEN she stole $500 out of my bank account (our accounts were still linked) stupid of me for not closing it before then. But one thing she forgot was that i still remembered her password for online banking and simply transfered my money back, closed the account and opened a new one... I used some of that $1800 and changed all of the locks on my house so she can't get in because now i don't even trust her in the house if she would steal 500 out of my bank account with out even asking. She just felt that i owed it to her and that she didn't owe me any mortgage payment so she took it. The tables have turned. Shes in the position i was in before. Now I"M the one hanging up on her and telling her not to call me LOL. The only thing that she has of mine still (minus the things that i'm letting go because i don't want to bother with them) is my cat. I may take her to court over it or something, but i'm not sure....

I still have to refinance my house to get her name off of the mortgage. Word to the wise, don't finance a house with a girl to help her with her credit until you are MARRIED!!!! I also have a little leverage with her because her prelude is in my name. If she trys to fuck with me any more I'll just reposes it and sell that shit. I really don't want to get nasty with her, i do wish her the best and all but if she fucks with me, i fuck back :P

I'll update as the crazyness continues...

sigh...

melisme0
05-12-2006, 03:22 AM
wow good luck had one of those ex's but being alone and happy is better than being taken and treated like a dog but sometimes you have to move the wrong and bad out of ur life to make room for the good and willing to make it work ....you don't go looking for someone they will come to you ...

Flip
05-12-2006, 03:31 AM
wow good luck had one of those ex's but being alone and happy is better than being taken and treated like a dog but sometimes you have to move the wrong and bad out of ur life to make room for the good and willing to make it work ....you don't go looking for someone they will come to you ...

Very well said my friend...

melisme0
05-12-2006, 03:35 AM
well i've been single over a year now and myself and my ex still are ok friends but he was not at all fault for the end it was 50-59 we both made it work and both helped it end ......i know i will be happy no matter what i hate drama lol

Flip
05-12-2006, 03:41 AM
drama = poop

melisme0
05-12-2006, 03:46 AM
hell yes lol

Sirius R
05-12-2006, 07:39 AM
Problem #1..Her "best friend" is a dude. He's either gay, trying to get in her pants or has from time to time.

It sounds like your in a shitty situation now..and chances are things will get worse before they get better. Your better off in the long run. Stay calm...all material things can be replaced. If it makes her happy to take your tupperware and coffee filters, fuck it let her have them..

When its all over..take some pictures of you getting dome from some hot piece and send them to her..or if it will make you feel better..take her lude back and give it to your new girlfreind. It shouldn't be hard to find a hot chick that wants a free car...lol.

buddha@TeamFX
05-12-2006, 08:45 AM
I know how you feel man...I tried to get some of the stuff back that I had bought at mine and my ex's place which I own and when she moved she took it with her which was cool cause we were trying to work things out...after we broke up I told her I wanted some of it back...she said she wanted me to show receipts where I had bought the stuff and I was like WTF?...You were with me when I bought and you didn't even have a job...I was paying your bills...anyways just aggrevates me...So I'm having to buy back everything as well..!! I know your feeling!

Flip
05-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Problem #1..Her "best friend" is a dude. He's either gay, trying to get in her pants or has from time to time.

It sounds like your in a shitty situation now..and chances are things will get worse before they get better. Your better off in the long run. Stay calm...all material things can be replaced. If it makes her happy to take your tupperware and coffee filters, fuck it let her have them..

When its all over..take some pictures of you getting dome from some hot piece and send them to her..or if it will make you feel better..take her lude back and give it to your new girlfreind. It shouldn't be hard to find a hot chick that wants a free car...lol.

HAHA I might do that :).

Flip
05-12-2006, 09:00 AM
I know how you feel man...I tried to get some of the stuff back that I had bought at mine and my ex's place which I own and when she moved she took it with her which was cool cause we were trying to work things out...after we broke up I told her I wanted some of it back...she said she wanted me to show receipts where I had bought the stuff and I was like WTF?...You were with me when I bought and you didn't even have a job...I was paying your bills...anyways just aggrevates me...So I'm having to buy back everything as well..!! I know your feeling!

Yep, it's crazy. I know i've seen people go through it but i never thought it would be me. Guess it is now. I'm not really to worried about posessions, like you said it's just stuff. Its just strange to think that this person that you've been with and cared about all this time can be so un caring and selfish. well i guess she was like that the whole time LOL. Whatever :) I'm really happy now being single... Oh and mine tried the "Wheres your reciept" thing on me too heh.

The Golden Child
05-12-2006, 10:42 AM
I don't even know where to begin right now... Should be quite entertaining. She went from trying to be controling but semi normal (for a woman) to psycho keniving (sp) crazy girl... She was one of those that said she wasn't happy and hated me blah blah blah alteast once a month (yes that time) for atleast 8 or 9 months. We were together for a total of 2.5 years so thats a good part of the relationship. She alwasy tried to control me but i'm a pretty independent person and I'm not going to chage my ways just because someone else thinks their way is better...etc... She never wanted to do shit with me like car meets, or any of my hobbys really. She was one of those that was all talk and no go. She'd talk about all these ideas, as good as they may have been, but would never follow through and make them happen or do ANYTHING really... haha.

So anywho, i'm rambling, the last straw was pretty much before we went to florida for Ultra ( a big electronic music concert kidna thing, biggest name djs in the world... ). The last time that she had fliped out and said that she wasn't happy and all that i decided thta that had to be the last time because i was tired of her bullshitting... I figured the florida trip would make a good test to see if it shoudl really end or not. So right before we went, she notified me that her best friend was coming. then later she also notified me that he was going to be staying in our room. WHen i mentioned the fact that i didn't really like tha tidea and that she should have asked me if it was cool, she got mad and said some stupid shit like "I didn't want to stay in a room alone with you anyway". Needless to say i was pissed and left the house (we lived together) for like 4 or 5 hours... She calls me up later to ask if i'll go shoe shopping with her or something stupid. Thats her way of sying i'm sorry lets make up.

The whole time at the mall she's REALLY nice and holding my arm and being lovey (which she never is). She asked if i was mad or whatever i said hell yeah, and made her appologize verbally (the first time she EVER said it out loud). I thought this was a big step in the right direction...

Basically we went to florida and we had a good time but it was liek her and her friend were ganging up on me the whole time. If i said something as a conversation starter, (her best friend is a guy) he and/or her would almost put me down for it or something like that... But if he said somethign similar they would talk about it for hours. I realized then that we couldn't even really communicate any more. She was just fucking shutting me off..

The whole time i realized i had issues and told her and acted on the fact that i was willing to work on them. She blatently said that she was not willing to change or work on herself at all... That pretty much alone made me realize that it wasn't going to work...

When we got back, we went to sleep, then when we woke up, she almost immedately started bitching at something small and sutpid that i did.. don't even remember what it was. I didn't put up with the shit, she started the "I'm not happy" shit again and i said alright well you need to go ahead and find somewhere else to live, we're over... She agreed and was strong, said ok, good, thats what i wanted basically.

BIG RELIEF! I hadn't felt so free or good in over a year. The last year of it wasn't even like a real releationship but i was on the inside so i didn't really realize it.

The next two nights she ended up getting herself drunk as shit by herself. She even once threatened to kill herself. I went back over to the house to make sure she wasn't going to do anything stupid because i did still care about her... It just didn't work out between us. She was saying all this shit about how she was sorry that she couldn't be good enough for me, and i was going to make someone very happy, and all that stuff. Make smeared all over her face, crying, burning crumpled newspaper in the fireplace. She passes out in front of the fireplace while i'm on the phone with her mom, and i end up covering her up with a blanket and putting a pillow under her head to be nice and all...

From that point on she was psycho all the way. She took my stuff when she moved, stole my cat, tried to RACE me to my house to take the dogs from me so she could have total control over them. Her best friend who went to florida with us wouldn't let me get my cat from his house and said if i stepped foot inside the house he would call the cops.

Me and her DJ at the same club and her best friend even went as far as to "recruit" someone to "take care of me" physically of corse, if things got out of hand... Not that they could have done anything... But i wouldn't have started shit anyway. The whole time she has been the one starting shit and causing drama. I simply wanted her out of the house, to split up our things, and move on. Still even now i will go to look for something and find that she's taken it. Like coffee filters. Why the fuck would she take my coffee filters when she doesn't even really drink coffee!? She took my friends chairs that i actually retrieved yesterday, all my tupperware and things of that sort, EVERYTHING. She didn't even bother talking to me about splitting up some of that stuff even though most of it was mine. I was more than willing to do whatever i need to help her out and get her on her feet again.

Then she refused to pay her portion of the mortgage for the previous month that she was already late for the day we got back from florida. She also refused to pay her share of it for the next month, which she wasn't living there, but all of her things were still in the house so i couldn't get a room mate. I even told her that i would take responsibility for the whole payment if she would just get her shit out. She also tried to take an $1800 check that was for repairs on the house from th emortgage company. It was set aside when we bought the house.

I pretty much ended up getting everything i needed though.... I snagged the $1800 check out of the mail before she could grab it. I did owe her $500 for money i borrowed for my transmission so i put that torwards the $1000 worth of mortgage she owed me. The dryer in my house was also her so i kept that in payment for $250ish of what she owed, and i have a $250 check that she wrote before all of that went down that will cover the rest.

THEN she stole $500 out of my bank account (our accounts were still linked) stupid of me for not closing it before then. But one thing she forgot was that i still remembered her password for online banking and simply transfered my money back, closed the account and opened a new one... I used some of that $1800 and changed all of the locks on my house so she can't get in because now i don't even trust her in the house if she would steal 500 out of my bank account with out even asking. She just felt that i owed it to her and that she didn't owe me any mortgage payment so she took it. The tables have turned. Shes in the position i was in before. Now I"M the one hanging up on her and telling her not to call me LOL. The only thing that she has of mine still (minus the things that i'm letting go because i don't want to bother with them) is my cat. I may take her to court over it or something, but i'm not sure....

I still have to refinance my house to get her name off of the mortgage. Word to the wise, don't finance a house with a girl to help her with her credit until you are MARRIED!!!! I also have a little leverage with her because her prelude is in my name. If she trys to fuck with me any more I'll just reposes it and sell that shit. I really don't want to get nasty with her, i do wish her the best and all but if she fucks with me, i fuck back :P

I'll update as the crazyness continues...

sigh...

MY GOD I NEED NOTES ON THIS SHIT !!!

1439/2000
05-12-2006, 10:47 AM

FUck I'm pissed...

+1.

A.P. Photography
05-12-2006, 10:53 AM
Hey Flip, What year prelude? Might have someone intrested in it. lol

A.P. Photography
05-12-2006, 10:55 AM
BTLFED NOTES:
-Meets girl, fucks girl, moves in with girl
-Shit goes downhill and she becomes pyscho
-Steals stuff that doesn't belong to her
-Steals money out of his account
-Flip takes money back, changes locks, reposses car
-Flip says fuck you, HAHA
-Cat is being held hostage

Flip
05-12-2006, 10:55 AM
Hey Flip, What year prelude? Might have someone intrested in it. lol

LOL, i don't think it'll come to that ;). But in the case that it does i'll let you know first :).

Flip
05-12-2006, 10:56 AM

Yeah, be glad i summed it up LOL.

Flip
05-12-2006, 10:58 AM
BTLFED NOTES:
-Meets girl, fucks girl, moves in with girl
-Shit goes downhill and she becomes pyscho
-Steals stuff that doesn't belong to her
-Steals money out of his account
-Flip takes money back, changes locks, reposses car