PDA

View Full Version : Polygraph test?

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 07:41 PM
Has anyone of y'all did this before?
I need to know the procedures so that I will know what to expect when I do one in a few months.

Thanks in advance.

Brett
05-02-2005, 07:54 PM
I never have.... But Id think you dont wanna get nervous before it... Will think you are a lying mofo!! LOL

Leisa
05-02-2005, 08:07 PM
I did one back when I was 9 ( go figure...) but I cant remember what the protocol was to it... I know even though I was 9 and not guilty of a damn thing I was nervous as hell...

Brett
05-02-2005, 08:08 PM
^^ Cause she stole a crack pipe and smocked that shit dry

Leisa
05-02-2005, 08:09 PM
shut the fuck up Brett you have no fucking clue... DORK! :jerkit: :jerkit:

Brett
05-02-2005, 08:11 PM
talk To The Hand Woman!!

HyPer50
05-02-2005, 08:21 PM
I heard if you superglue a 9v battery to the back of your sack, you'll pass with flying colors, let me know how it goes.

RandomGuy
05-02-2005, 08:23 PM
I heard if you superglue a 9v battery to the back of your sack, you'll pass with flying colors, let me know how it goes.
...and if it doesnt? lol

Leisa
05-02-2005, 08:24 PM

oh dear God. .... :confused:

HyPer50
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
...and if it doesnt? lol

Then I hope you have somethin' to bite down on while you yank it off.

quickdodgeŽ
05-02-2005, 08:30 PM
...and if it doesnt? lol

Well, lolol, you'll have an instant, portable recharge kit for your electric penis pump. Later, QD.

SkrrEuroSportGLI
05-02-2005, 10:21 PM
Actually put a thumb tack under your big toe(inside your shoe)...Then every time they ask you a question you have to lie about press down on the thumbtack....I had a friend who said it worked

HiPSI
05-02-2005, 10:30 PM
yeah... uhhh... or you could just answer truthfully :rolleyes:

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 10:33 PM
yeah... uhhh... or you could just answer truthfully :rolleyes:

It's not abt the truthfulness that I am worried abt.I have nothing to hide.All I'm afraid of is getting nervous and shit.

Anybody else has better advise??:)

SaraX5
05-02-2005, 10:34 PM
:lmfao: you guys are hilarious. I would think to take some painkillers before you go so ur all relaxed when you get there. I dunno though. where do you get those things done at anyways?

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 10:45 PM
:lmfao: you guys are hilarious. I would think to take some painkillers before you go so ur all relaxed when you get there. I dunno though. where do you get those things done at anyways?

GCPD will be doing it for me since I'm applying job at the county.

PS...since the Bride thread in whoreslounge was lock...I've post my reply in the civil talk section.

RandomGuy
05-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Well, lolol, you'll have an instant, portable recharge kit for your electric penis pump. Later, QD.
lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll

...but seriously i heard if you bite your tongue and wiggle your toes in your shoes constantly it throws the test off like anything.

RandomGuy
05-02-2005, 10:47 PM
GCPD will be doing it for me since I'm applying job at the county.

PS...since the Bride thread in whoreslounge was lock...I've post my reply in the civil talk section.

AHHH DONT GIVE HIM TIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES JOINING ONE OF THEM! LOL

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 10:48 PM
AHHH DONT GIVE HIM TIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES JOINING ONE OF THEM! LOL

LOL no way....I'm an EMT dudo.:cool:

RandomGuy
05-02-2005, 10:56 PM
LOL no way....I'm an EMT dudo.:cool:
an EMT?... what are you trying to hide?? i dont want a murderer to carry me off when i break my legs....

jk Just google it...there are TONS of sites that claim they tell you how to beat it... but if you learn exactly how it works maybe you can try something? who knows.

SniperJoe
05-02-2005, 10:57 PM
Joseph, what they do is they will hook you up and ask you some questions that they know the answers to already and then they will base the results on those questions. So, it is ok if you are nervous, as you will be just as nervous when they ask you the baseline questions.

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 10:58 PM
an EMT?... what are you trying to hide?? i dont want a murderer to carry me off when i break my legs....

jk Just google it...there are TONS of sites that claim they tell you how to beat it... but if you learn exactly how it works maybe you can try something? who knows.

t's not abt the truthfulness that I am worried abt.I have nothing to hide.All I'm afraid of is getting nervous and shit.

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Joseph, what they do is they will hook you up and ask you some questions that they know the answers to already and then they will base the results on those questions. So, it is ok if you are nervous, as you will be just as nervous when they ask you the baseline questions.

Thanks!But if u are nervous...ur HR Increases due to homeostatic response, and the test is based by reading your HR right??:confused:

HiPSI
05-02-2005, 11:03 PM
It's not abt the truthfulness that I am worried abt.I have nothing to hide.All I'm afraid of is getting nervous and shit.

Anybody else has better advise??:)

oh i know that, i was just commenting on how you asked about taking one and everyone immediately pipes up with how to try and cheat it ;).

HiPSI
05-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Thanks!But if u are nervous...ur HR Increases due to homeostatic response, and the test is based by reading your HR right??:confused:

honestly what is there to be worried about if you're not hiding anything? all it is is answering questions. i took one for a school project a while back and there really wasn't anything scary about it.

ruah_23
05-02-2005, 11:08 PM
honestly what is there to be worried about if you're not hiding anything? all it is is answering questions. i took one for a school project a while back and there really wasn't anything scary about it.

Who took your polygraph test??
That's kinda odd being tested for a sch project......
How many questions they asked you?

Bajjani
05-02-2005, 11:16 PM
I'd be nervous to, just cause, I dunno, I would be also.

Someone explain to me how stabbing ur toe with a thumbtack is suppose to help you pass a polygraph test, if anything, I think it'd make you fail because your heartrate would increase from the pain of a POINTY METAL OBJECT ENTERING YOUR TOE. I could be wrong..

SniperJoe
05-03-2005, 12:41 AM

But the thing is that they set your baseline heart rate (for testing purposes) not at your resting rate, but by asking you a few questions that they know are the true. Thus, if you are nervous going into the test, your HR may be higher, but they will see that you are answering truthfully and they look more at any CHANGE in HR as an indication that you are being less than truthful.