PDA

View Full Version : wtf is up with bill gates...

2.2L
05-07-2006, 10:03 PM
article in question (http://money.cnn.com/2006/05/04/news/newsmakers/gates.reut/index.htm?cnn=yes)
lol bill gates doesnt want to be rich hell if he doesnt want to ill happily take his money. he doesnt seem to not get the fact that at least his financials are out of his mind and doesnt have to stress about what the other 6 billion people have to worry about. i need some money lol why not "donate" to me?

nightracer
05-07-2006, 10:06 PM
Tell him to move to Bankhead and he could donate to the little gangster asses everyday, even against his will.. :goodjob:

Julio
05-07-2006, 10:11 PM
He hates stans.. I agree with him.. Now, I just wish I was rich.

You know how many ass kissing people we have in America? People who wont leave you alone?

cant take a shit without someone watching.

rollininstyle2004
05-07-2006, 11:03 PM
article in question (http://money.cnn.com/2006/05/04/news/newsmakers/gates.reut/index.htm?cnn=yes)
lol bill gates doesnt want to be rich hell if he doesnt want to ill happily take his money. he doesnt seem to not get the fact that at least his financials are out of his mind and doesnt have to stress about what the other 6 billion people have to worry about. i need some money lol why not "donate" to me?
I agree with you, but he isnt saying he wishes he didnt have any money, he is saying he doesnt want to be THE richest. It probably didnt come off right...im guessing he just doesnt like all the publicity and nonsense that goes along with being the single richest person in the country...

civic95
05-08-2006, 11:39 AM
Then why doesn't he make Windows $25 instead of $200? He'd still be f-ing rich.

BABY J
05-08-2006, 12:29 PM
I like being able to go into the mall and take my time shopping w/out getting hassled. Well, I DO get hassled, but only by 16 year olds who think I am 18 or 19. LOL. I'd take the loot, but not the fame.

MachNU
05-08-2006, 12:51 PM
the funniest thing though is when he dies its set in his will that each of his children gets ONLY 10 mll and he says they will haev to make tehre own money jsut as he did. He said litterally the rest of his "bank" fortune goes to charitys. The stock an such i think goes to his wife. But hats funny his kids get almost nothing!

R3RUN
05-08-2006, 01:37 PM
almost nothing is relative there. oh and when bill gates dies that shit is gonna rock the economy.

tony
05-08-2006, 02:19 PM
happiness > money

I wouldnt want to be the richest man either, at some point it becomes more of a hassle than anything else. I'd rather be wealthy and nobody know it..