PDA

View Full Version : Domestic ricers......

SilviaK93
05-02-2005, 06:12 PM
To make this post short and sweet.........

02 style mustang pulls along side me at a light while I am minding my own business and does a nasty burnout after he looks over at me. I look in disbelieve and shake my head, and then think to myself "I want some of that." I follow as he happens to get on the highway one light up. As I am trying to catch up through traffic we cross under a bridge right when I get behind him, AND THEN a fox body 5.0 merges on as well and jumps behind tailing me BADDDD!!! I say to myself, "OK, two for the price of one!"

Traffic clears and I line up with newer mustang. He punches it as I downshift and punch it..................wait a minute where did he go????? Seems he just got raped! OK NEXT!!!!!!

5.0 lines up and it is some young punk all leaned up on the steering wheel like he is about to take me to school. I give him the wave...........he downshifts.....I give him a second or two and then dump it once more to third! BYE BYE!!!!!!!!! He just got stomped too. He is then dumb enough to come back for more waving at me as if he can give me a better run this time..........maybe he has NAWZZZZZZZZZ! OK, he downshifts and goes no where as I downshift and blow past him and end up next to a young girl in a 325i as she is laughing and pointing at the idiot I just raped!

Domestic ricers........gotta love'em!

Thrust
05-03-2005, 03:16 AM
What exactly made them ricers instead of assholes? :confused:
I pretty much ignore v6 stangs no matter what they do.

SandM
05-03-2005, 06:25 AM
yea, i dont know about them classified as ricers.. just dumb punk kids.

Ruiner
05-03-2005, 09:46 AM
Ahh, welcome to my world.

bigb996
05-03-2005, 10:34 AM
yea i dont exactly see a ricer here? i was thinkin from reading htis post it was a flock of cavaliers or saturns or something.........

Sport1.3
05-03-2005, 12:10 PM
i get that 5.0 crap all the time.. i dont hate the cars but does every mother fucker in 1 think he/she is king shit? i dont even bother squashing their egos...why waist gas...its too damn expensive!

SilviaK93
05-03-2005, 05:33 PM
What exactly made them ricers instead of assholes? :confused:
I pretty much ignore v6 stangs no matter what they do.

well I guess they might not have been ricers, but they were definately assholes. I might still classify the 5.0 guy as a ricer......... :D He just annoyed me by his fly bys and constant presence of wanting to get his a$$ stomped.

I like your SC Cobra! I admire those as they are easy cars to mod and make big power with very little money!:)

mogallo
05-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Hahahah if you want to see some domestic ricers, go take a little drive down buford highway one night.... Mustangs with HUGE wings.... neon lights, all sortsa stuff!!!

My question to the Domestic Ricer: WTF are you thinking??

SilviaK93.... i havent met you before, have i???

Tracer
05-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Domestic Ricers, Yeah its funny to pull up beside them and just REV and then launch at the redlight..... Shoot its funny to do it to even the Import Ricers.

Ruiner
05-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Hahahah if you want to see some domestic ricers, go take a little drive down buford highway one night.... Mustangs with HUGE wings.... neon lights, all sortsa stuff!!!

Ahh, the vast population of Little Mexico.

mogallo
05-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Ahh, the vast population of Little Mexico.

But at least they have an excuse.... i dont think they know better down on Buford....

SandM
05-06-2005, 06:29 AM
hey, when youre that close to NOPI, you gotta make something of it... and when they dont have the part you want, theres plenty of cosmetic stuff in the showroom!

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2005, 11:59 PM
im mexican...... :(

mogallo
05-07-2005, 11:27 AM
Nothing against you being a mexacin man!!! Those arent the only inhabitants of the Buford Hwy area!!!!