PDA

View Full Version : Misc Guild Wars

MasterMadman
05-02-2005, 05:14 PM
If anyone on here plays and doesn't have a guild then you all can join mine.
just add me as a friend (my sn is Master Madman in-game)

IMO this game is awesome (mostly b/c it's free online). People who are hardcore WoW that I know say it's not as good, but hey wtf it's only $50.

Dragonfly5338
05-24-2005, 05:48 PM
hey i play! :) i have a war/mo. but i mainly play my monk/me - kitsune kai. msg me.

MasterMadman
05-24-2005, 06:05 PM
will do. If you don't have a guild yet then you can join mine... the only other person on here that plays (that i know of) is Fcman, if he ever gets on, just incase you know him. I'll def pm you...

krindus
05-25-2005, 02:04 AM
i got it, deffinantly wasn't as impressed with it as i was with Wow, because theres not nearly as much to do. The bitin the rpg side where theres no other player characters in the world (except towns) blows, and you can only have 1 other person in your party at low levels. not a big fan of it, i'de rather go play dungeon seige if i wanted that type of hack 'n slash gameplay. special attacks and such are cool.

the action side of it is neat, but highly repetitive and hard to get anywhere without a decent group.

DemonEyez
05-25-2005, 08:11 AM
i got it, deffinantly wasn't as impressed with it as i was with Wow, because theres not nearly as much to do. The bitin the rpg side where theres no other player characters in the world (except towns) blows, and you can only have 1 other person in your party at low levels. not a big fan of it, i'de rather go play dungeon seige if i wanted that type of hack 'n slash gameplay. special attacks and such are cool.

the action side of it is neat, but highly repetitive and hard to get anywhere without a decent group.

welcome back to wow.

freakin eh i spent 3 hours in MC and the idiot priests we had to pick up sucked ass.

also battlegrounds is gonna rock. Imalready standing 66 on the horde side without major pking.

eViLMunkey
05-25-2005, 10:31 AM
Val's a computer Nerd..... :crazy: :D

SPL_Jetta
06-12-2005, 01:40 PM
can you use a single player character online?

Or is this simular to Diablo series where multiplayer accounts and single player characters are seperate?

HyPer50
06-12-2005, 02:29 PM
I bought the game this week, it's ok for a free game, but it didn't seem like anything special to me. Main feature I liked was being able to instantly teleport to towns. Anyways, my name is Bruhja in game.

SPL_Jetta
06-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Just bought it, Sharpdevil91