PDA

View Full Version : attn: {X}ECHO419

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 12:05 PM
im quite tired of your stupidity on the forums, and i want to deal with it. lets meet up. if you're not willing to do that.. SHUT THE FUCK UP and quit being a moron.. we have enough waste of life and oxygen on this forum ie: Gsrturb0430, GirlieZ, Fastboyamin, babygurl, jadiemxcdaogdhao whatever the fuck her name is, Girly type R, Tracy.. and it keeps going...

so.. unless you are willing to meet.. post.. if not.. STFU and dont respond.

HalfBaked
05-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Kick his ass SeaBass!

SwurvinIn
05-06-2006, 12:06 PM
im quite tired of your stupidity on the forums, and i want to deal with it. lets meet up. if you're not willing to do that.. SHUT THE FUCK UP and quit being a moron.. we have enough waste of life and oxygen on this forum ie: Gsrturb0430, GirlieZ, Fastboyamin, babygurl, jadiemxcdaogdhao whatever the fuck her name is, Girly type R, Tracy.. and it keeps going...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: +1

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 12:12 PM
. we have enough waste of life and oxygen on this forum ie: Gsrturb0430, GirlieZ, Fastboyamin, babygurl, jadiemxcdaogdhao whatever the fuck her name is, Girly type R,

You couldn't have it any better. With the exception of one or two. And I agree. The list does go on. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-06-2006, 12:14 PM

00o0o00o0o0o0o0o....[/instigate] :lmfao:

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 01:53 PM

I'm begining to think you don't like me Assm0(\)key

The Yousef
05-06-2006, 01:56 PM
...KILL WHITEY (assuming echo419 is white)!!!

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 01:59 PM
o I'm headed over to wings town right now for lunch if ya wanna come.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 03:07 PM
o I'm headed over to wings town right now for lunch if ya wanna come.

no, i want night time gwinnett county. and btw you posted.. so i assume you're down?.. lets do it in gwinnett. PM me for time/location.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 03:08 PM
I'm begining to think you don't like me Assm0(\)key

i dont know anyone who DOES like you. you're a fucking retard.. i mean atleast if you were good at being a forum whore it would justify you're existence on this forum.. but like said.. you're not an enthusiast.. and you suck at being a fucking forum whore.. so what the fuck are you really doing here?.. havent you gotten bored yet?

like i said, PM me for time and location if your mom lets you go out

Scrappy
05-06-2006, 03:09 PM
will is he messing with you?! cause if so i might start to make him my IA victim... havent found one that is worth it yet ;)

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 03:11 PM
will is he messing with you?! cause if so i might start to make him my IA victim... havent found one that is worth it yet ;)

he's not messing with me as in getting to me.. well i guess his level of stupidity does bother me. but he's not worth anyone's time honestly... thats why i want him to shut the fuck up, we do not need his garbage input in anything.

Scrappy
05-06-2006, 03:14 PM
k just checkin, cause i mean... we love will on IA... dont want to see ya get all mad and rawled up now ;) lol :lmfao: actually... i do so kick ass will!

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 03:17 PM
k just checkin, cause i mean... we love will on IA... dont want to see ya get all mad and rawled up now ;) lol :lmfao: actually... i do so kick ass will!

im going to beat him down and rape his anus with the handle part of a baseball bat

Scrappy
05-06-2006, 03:18 PM
k yeah you do that, just no pictures and verbal explainations please... kinda made me just :eek:

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 03:21 PM
k yeah you do that, just no pictures and verbal explainations please... kinda made me just :eek:

have you tried hookin me up with your cmybunny girl yet?

Scrappy
05-06-2006, 03:27 PM
her name is Toni ;) shes taken babes cant interfear with that... lol

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 03:29 PM
her name is Toni ;) shes taken babes cant interfear with that... lol

isn't it interfere?

i dont care if shes taken. you do what you gotta do. talk to her.

Scrappy
05-06-2006, 03:34 PM
isn't it interfere?

i dont care if shes taken. you do what you gotta do. talk to her.

i dont know nor care what it is ;) but i will see what i cando.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 03:38 PM
i dont know nor care what it is ;) but i will see what i cando.

hahaha cool, PM me with updated info lol

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 04:31 PM
i dont know anyone who DOES like you. you're a fucking retard.. i mean atleast if you were good at being a forum whore it would justify you're existence on this forum.. but like said.. you're not an enthusiast.. and you suck at being a fucking forum whore.. so what the fuck are you really doing here?.. havent you gotten bored yet?

like i said, PM me for time and location if your mom lets you go out

I just found aout your punk ass...or should I say morbidly obease ass.
If you want to get your ass kicked you'll have to do it at my convience. in other words your gonna have come to where I'm at.
tonight: maybe 9ish Hooters@ cumberland. 11pm Pink Pony and I'll be there for a while. Don't worry about finding me I know what you look like.
if you can't muster up the ballz. monday(not this monday. gotta get my tag and stuff) thru friday I'll be at 5405 Buford hwy. just look for my car and park in front of it and I'll be right outside.
simple enough. hope you got insurance :2up:

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 04:37 PM
I've met him and never saw him as being really that obese, let alone morbidly. Later, QD.

Scrappy
05-06-2006, 04:38 PM
If you want to get your ass kicked you'll have to do it at my convience. in other words your gonna have come to where I'm at.
tonight: maybe 9ish Hooters@ cumberland. 11pm Pink Pony and I'll be there for a while. Don't worry about finding me I know what you look like.
if you can't muster up the ballz. monday(not this monday. gotta get my tag and stuff) thru friday I'll be at 5405 Buford hwy. just look for my car and park in front of it and I'll be right outside.

oh scary! :lmfao: what about me? what if i want to kick your pansy ass also? you wont do SHIT! HA

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 05:36 PM

look PUSSY.. if you're not scared of my morbidly obese (not obease.. fucking moron) PM me and come to gwinnett.. i did say this before you typed alll that nonsense. just found out about me?... lol.. you did some research LOL

fight club
05-06-2006, 05:37 PM
i have to say, Will is far from morbidly obese. will, if you do this, pm me and ill film..... your camera tho. haha.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 05:46 PM
i am fat, but i can kick his ass.. homie is scared of the gwinnett county thug in me

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 05:54 PM
look PUSSY.. if you're not scared of my morbidly obese (not obease.. fucking moron) PM me and come to gwinnett.. i did say this before you typed alll that nonsense. just found out about me?... lol.. you did some research LOL

you now where I'm at. what are you scared? or are you just going to make more excusses?

AznTraitor
05-06-2006, 05:54 PM
lol....what a punk ass bitch, he basically tried to spin the callout around.

So what you are telling us is, if Speedmonkey comes looking for you at the Pony, you are just gonna run up and hit him? Well, you better hit him hard enough so he doesnt get back up. Tell you what, I'll go with him and the minute you rush towards him, you're gonna catch one right in the throat....so while you are gasping for that big breath of air, he's just gonna pop you one right in the eye.

I mean it's only fair...you want to blindside him with some punk ass bitch move, I'll just be the X factor in the equation....

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 05:57 PM
lol....what a punk ass bitch, he basically tried to spin the callout around.

So what you are telling us is, if Speedmonkey comes looking for you at the Pony, you are just gonna run up and hit him? Well, you better hit him hard enough so he doesnt get back up. Tell you what, I'll go with him and the minute you rush towards him, you're gonna catch one right in the throat....so while you are gasping for that big breath of air, he's just gonna pop you one right in the eye.

I mean it's only fair...you want to blindside him with some punk ass bitch move, I'll just be the X factor in the equation....

ok sure pal.
guess what that address I gave him IS IN GWINNETT!

AznTraitor
05-06-2006, 05:58 PM
ok sure pal.

Fine, dude.

you mean, GWINNETT?

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:01 PM
Fine, dude.

you mean, GWINNETT?

EL OH EL. looked up address.. says here its dekalb buddy.. only one found since you didnt note a Zip code.

guy is a pussy --->ECHO.. PM me and ill give you time and location.. again.. reply with no PM to assure me that you are afraid.

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:02 PM
your all abunch of pussies

Speedm0(\)key
your all abunch of pussies

come over so i can push your shit in

{X}Echo419
I'm going up to the Hooters on Jimmy Carter around 8:30. come on

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:04 PM
will ,your a fuckin joke..im not even gonna dignify that statement with a rational thought

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm going up to the Hooters on Jimmy Carter around 8:30. come on

ha.. no PM?.. if you're gonna be in gwinnett why not come play with the big dog?, i get off of work @ 10, are you gonna keep ignoring me and try to turn the table?

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:05 PM
will ,your a fuckin joke..im not even gonna dignify that statement with a rational thought

dont call me will like you fucking know me. like i said.. unless you're gonna come over so i can spread ya and pack your fudge shut the fuck up white boy

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:07 PM
oh im sorry faggot,i guess addressing you by your name is somehow saying that i know you..eat a dic bitch....stop bein all hard...

TeeJay
05-06-2006, 06:07 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: at this whole mutherfuckin thread.

AznTraitor
05-06-2006, 06:08 PM
ha.. no PM?.. if you're gonna be in gwinnett why not come play with the big dog?, i get off of work @ 10, are you gonna keep ignoring me and try to turn the table?

ask for a pic of him so it's FAIR fight from the sounds of it, he is just gonna punch and run. He's gonna wait for you to show and just pull some Jean Claude Van Damme gay ass fighting, and be doing splits everywhere.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:09 PM
ask for a pic of him so it's FAIR fight from the sounds of it, he is just gonna punch and run. He's gonna wait for you to show and just pull some Jean Claude Van Damme gay ass fighting, and be doing splits everywhere.

lol splits every where, he's being a puss.. no PM's yet

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:10 PM
oh im sorry faggot,i guess addressing you by your name is somehow saying that i know you..eat a dic bitch....stop bein all hard...

i am hard *looks down at crotch* :idb:

no. just think its gay that you know my name and i dont even know who you are.

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:11 PM
i dont know if you "gay" actions are your attemp at some sort of "e ownage "but that shit lame

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:13 PM
i dont know if you "gay" actions are your attemp at some sort of "e ownage "but that shit lame

are you related to ext13mvx?.. cause both you fucks forget a letter in every fucking word you type, im not trying to own anyone.

like i said.. just think its gay you know my first name, and i dont even know who you are.

so what?

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:14 PM
i have met you at the last bike night at mailbu ...you walked up to me and alex and ricky and introduced yourself...

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 06:16 PM
pm'd were's your excusse now?

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:17 PM
i have met you at the last bike night at mailbu ...you walked up to me and alex and ricky and introduced yourself...

i still dont know who you are. were you cute?

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:17 PM
hah..tattooed +nosering=no motherfucker

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:18 PM
pm'd were's your excusse now?

oh you mean this?

Private Message: bring it
Today, 07:14 PM
{X}Echo419
IA Senior Member Join Date: Sep 2005

bring it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hooters Jimmy Carter blvd. come on pussy I WILL BE THERE!

like i said.. i just PM'ed YOU with the location and time. i told you to PM me if you accepted my terms.. obviously you did, you SO i will see you wehre i told you @ 11:30 peace.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:19 PM
hah..tattooed +nosering=no motherfucker

the gay guy with the purple shirt?

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:19 PM
no sir no purple shirt..pink bitch get it right the first time refry

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:21 PM
no sir no purple shirt..pink bitch get it right the first time refry

refry?.. liked refried?... as in refried bean?.. oh hell nah.. thats wrong. atleast i can tell where my sock begins and my leg ends you pale fuck

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:21 PM
luckily my tats cover my whiteness

Hulud
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM
hahaha

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:23 PM

lol, whats it like being white?

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:24 PM
HEY ECHO, just pm'ed you my #. if you're not going to be a little bitch call it around 11:00pm just so i know you're coming out.

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:24 PM
well its kinda nice..i dont get pulled over for dwb(driving while black)or dwi(driving while illegal)

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:25 PM
well its kinda nice..i dont get pulled over for dwb(driving while black)or dwi(driving while illegal)

what about getting pulled over for DWWT?

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 06:26 PM
oh you mean this?

Private Message: bring it
Today, 07:14 PM
{X}Echo419
IA Senior Member Join Date: Sep 2005

bring it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hooters Jimmy Carter blvd. come on pussy I WILL BE THERE!

like i said.. i just PM'ed YOU with the location and time. i told you to PM me if you accepted my terms.. obviously you did, you SO i will see you wehre i told you @ 11:30 peace.

you are obviously punking out. Fuck your terms! I've got places to be.
Agree to MY terms or just be the pussy you are. mike was right

b@d @pple
naw im white trash,but upscale nigga upscale

TeeJay
refry?.. liked refried?... as in refried bean?.. oh hell nah.. thats wrong. atleast i can tell where my sock begins and my leg ends you pale fuck
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a29/Mega91/e7b78902.gif

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:29 PM
you are obviously punking out. Fuck your terms! I've got places to be.
Agree to MY terms or just be the pussy you are. mike was right

lol i dont even know a mike (edit: yes i do.. vteckidd), like i said FAGGOT, YOU GOT my # use it. dont try to switch shit.. you want to run your mouth back it up. come on. DONT TRY TO CHANGE LOCATIONS, I TOLD YOU TO PM ME IF YOU ACCEPTED WHAT I OFFERED, YOU DID.. SO I GAVE YOU TIME AND LOCATION. END OF FUCKING STORY..

NO IFS, NO BUTS.. YOU EITHER CALL , OR YOU PUNK OUT

Scgrandprix
05-06-2006, 06:30 PM
lol this sucks im in savannah i would love to see this fight.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:31 PM
naw im white trash,but upscale nigga upscale

i met an upscale white trash man @ ryan's.. on the buffet line, he tried to whoop someone's ass for taking the best lookin shrimp. very classy lol

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:33 PM
hah werd

Speedm0(\)key
hahahah i just got a call, he punked out.. said he's not coming out.

b@d @pple
i met an upscale white trash man @ ryan's.. on the buffet line, he tried to whoop someone's ass for taking the best lookin shrimp. very classy lol

doesnt suprise me that your beaner ass was at ryans

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 06:35 PM
hahahah i just got a call, he punked out.. said he's not coming out.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

why you scared to come to me? must be a reason. you can say where you want to go all damn day. sounds like an excuse to me. punk bitch.

Scgrandprix
05-06-2006, 06:37 PM
didnt u just call him and say u werent going?

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:37 PM
doesnt suprise me that your beaner ass was at ryans

ryans is good as fuck, they have like.. a never ending suply of beans and jalapenos

b@d @pple
05-06-2006, 06:38 PM
true true...

Hulud
05-06-2006, 06:38 PM
lol this sucks im in savannah i would love to see this fight.
there wont be a fight

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:39 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

why you scared to come to me? must be a reason. you can say where you want to go all damn day. sounds like an excuse to me. punk bitch.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=59929

there ya go,, i made a thread for ya. feel special. you little bitch.

Scgrandprix
05-06-2006, 06:39 PM
ya its like high school they would just stare at each other and nothing would happen or they both back down and not show up

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 06:44 PM
ya its like high school they would just stare at each other and nothing would happen or they both back down and not show up

no, i've shown up to all my call outs. as immature as it may be, i enjoy kicking ass or getting my ass kicked. i can appreciate both worlds.. im just your average joe with nothing to lose.

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 07:20 PM
no, i've shown up to all my call outs. as immature as it may be, i enjoy kicking ass or getting my ass kicked. i can appreciate both worlds.. im just your average joe with nothing to lose.

well, you wouldn't show where I told you to in the First place. I'm ignoring your pathetic ass now. go fuck a donkey

EmminoDaGreat
05-06-2006, 07:22 PM
lololololol...

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 07:50 PM
The way I see it, Will did the calling out so the set up is on him. If you were to really stand up to him, it would be on his. If you called him out, then it's on you. Later, QD.

{X}Echo419
05-06-2006, 08:09 PM
The way I see it, Will did the calling out so the set up is on him. If you were to really stand up to him, it would be on his. If you called him out, then it's on you. Later, QD.

he started talking all this shit to me for no reason. then said he wanted to fight. I named the place 1st. He obviously feels he got punked otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to make all these threads.
it doesen't matter I'm done with his ignorant ass.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 08:23 PM
he started talking all this shit to me for no reason. then said he wanted to fight. I named the place 1st. He obviously feels he got punked otherwise he wouldn't feel the need to make all these threads.
it doesen't matter I'm done with his ignorant ass.

call me out then son. i dont give a shit faggot. "no.. im not going!".. haha PUSS

2.3 Evo 8
05-06-2006, 08:32 PM
Did he say will is obese? Will is 6' 3" and about what, 220-230lbs maybe. I wouldn't call that obese.

Hell, I'm 6' and 200lbs so I guess I'm fat too?

I got $50 Will knocks him out or Echo crys if he shows up.

~The_Duke~
05-06-2006, 09:14 PM
:lmao: fighting over internet forums...what the hell is the world coming to lol

TIGERJC
05-06-2006, 09:20 PM
I hope you guys fight to the death, winner should take pics of the loser's body for confirmation

TIGERJC
05-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Did he say will is obese? Will is 6' 3" and about what, 220-230lbs maybe. I wouldn't call that obese.

Hell, I'm 6' and 200lbs so I guess I'm fat too?

I got $50 Will knocks him out or Echo crys if he shows up.

god damn, I didnt know latins get that big :eek:

~The_Duke~
05-06-2006, 09:22 PM
I hope you guys fight to the death, winner should take pics of the loser's body for conformation

pssh There is just going to be crying and pushing going on more than likly...and the whole slapping your chest thing trying show you are 'tough'

£G2♣
05-06-2006, 09:26 PM
i'd pay to fucken see this shit :goodjob:

TIGERJC
05-06-2006, 09:31 PM
pssh There is just going to be crying and pushing going on more than likly...and the whole slapping your chest thing trying show you are 'tough'

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO shit will, he is calling u a bitch. I say u whoop his ass :goodjob:

knee_grow
05-06-2006, 09:38 PM
Hell yeah Latinos get big. Look at Fat Joe and the dudes from Los Lobos.

Repost Squintz
05-06-2006, 10:38 PM
sweeet another callout thread