PDA

View Full Version : Blue C5 vette with black rims....

run4cover
05-06-2006, 11:41 AM
I doubt you are on here, but maybe someone might know the guy/girl driving it. The car had dark tinted windows...it was a medium/dark blue color with black rims. The car was a C5 corvette.....very sweet looking (and sounding) vette :goodjob:

We met up on the on ramp to I-75S comming off the lockheed/delk rd exit thursday night....I was in the burgundy 240 with the purple hood that gave you the ,"no,no,no..tisk,tisk,tisk" guester :D

we done two quick pulls (too much traffic), but i started to pull each time....I would like to run this car again though (think we both mis-shifted on one run...i know i did :lmfao: )

I wouldn't mind knowing what was done to this C5...it definitely wasn't stock :eek:

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 11:46 AM
ahh.. dude thats my grandma's car. EL OH EL

run4cover
05-06-2006, 01:09 PM
ahh.. dude thats my grandma's car. EL OH ELmaybe you should borrow her car the next time you decide to meet up with us......

at least you will be in something fast :lmfao:

5.7camal
05-06-2006, 01:35 PM
lockheed area... porb was a guy called bassman.
did he have a special plate.
in that case... jsut a hed and cam tuned c5.

Speedm0(\)key
05-06-2006, 05:42 PM
maybe you should borrow her car the next time you decide to meet up with us......

at least you will be in something fast :lmfao:

nah.. ill just buy a 240 and a mitsubishi jacket and ill fit in, no one would care if i was slow EL OH EL

benwaballs
05-06-2006, 10:10 PM
nah.. ill just buy a 240 and a mitsubishi jacket and ill fit in, no one would care if i was slow EL OH EL

:lmfao: i was there :D

run4cover
05-07-2006, 06:50 AM
lockheed area... porb was a guy called bassman.
did he have a special plate.
in that case... jsut a hed and cam tuned c5.I'm not sure about the plate on the car, but It seemed to definitely be faster than a regular C5. You wouldn't happen to know how I could get intouch with this person, the way things worked out, probably made me seem like an a$$hole. I wouldn't mind running again....I love C5/C6 vettes anyways...my next car ;)

run4cover
05-07-2006, 06:51 AM
nah.. ill just buy a 240 and a mitsubishi jacket and ill fit in, no one would care if i was slow EL OH ELI'll sell you my 240 for $30....it and the mitsubishi sweater comes as a package deal. The sweater will only cost you $10,000....it's a one of a kind :lmfao:

run4cover
05-07-2006, 06:52 AM
:lmfao: i was there :D
*retarded voice*
stop laughing at me!!!!

run4cover
05-07-2006, 06:56 AM
:lmfao: i was there :DI just noticed something...what's up with your sig? I thought you were stage III APR with a gt28r? what's this Ko4 madness?.........damn speedmonkeys! always up to some trickery! :D so that's why you've been baiting me up, huh? Will has trained you well young jedi.....errrr....young monkeyson :lmfao:

benwaballs
05-07-2006, 08:56 AM
I just noticed something...what's up with your sig? I thought you were stage III APR with a gt28r? what's this Ko4 madness?.........damn speedmonkeys! always up to some trickery! :D so that's why you've been baiting me up, huh? Will has trained you well young jedi.....errrr....young monkeyson :lmfao:

lets just say she will be up for sale at the end of the day

5.7camal
05-07-2006, 02:19 PM
I'm not sure about the plate on the car, but It seemed to definitely be faster than a regular C5. You wouldn't happen to know how I could get intouch with this person, the way things worked out, probably made me seem like an a$$hole. I wouldn't mind running again....I love C5/C6 vettes anyways...my next car ;)

unfortunately most well 90% of c5/c6s are owned by older men who have no desire to race. and the few that do cant drive for the most part....
if u catch one on the highway idk if they are all about racing. i know alot of vette owners with where i work and the ppl ive met etc... and the one who actually wanna race come out to the races... ill try to get some people out but idk if they will come.

ne wayz go runs

later
Sean

run4cover
05-09-2006, 12:56 PM
unfortunately most well 90% of c5/c6s are owned by older men who have no desire to race. and the few that do cant drive for the most part....
if u catch one on the highway idk if they are all about racing. i know alot of vette owners with where i work and the ppl ive met etc... and the one who actually wanna race come out to the races... ill try to get some people out but idk if they will come.

ne wayz go runs

later
Seanwell whomever this was, was all about racing....more than once too :goodjob: we just never got a good clean run that involved more than one gear. Actually, he/she initated the race...of course I didn't decline. I live in marietta, right off of that exit, and I've never seen that car before. Oh well, maybe we'll cross paths again.

crafty
05-09-2006, 02:34 PM
I doubt you are on here, but maybe someone might know the guy/girl driving it. The car had dark tinted windows...it was a medium/dark blue color with black rims. The car was a C5 corvette.....very sweet looking (and sounding) vette :goodjob:

We met up on the on ramp to I-75S comming off the lockheed/delk rd exit thursday night....I was in the burgundy 240 with the purple hood that gave you the ,"no,no,no..tisk,tisk,tisk" guester :D

we done two quick pulls (too much traffic), but i started to pull each time....I would like to run this car again though (think we both mis-shifted on one run...i know i did :lmfao: )

I wouldn't mind knowing what was done to this C5...it definitely wasn't stock :eek:

That was dave who is always at MTI off of 41.. He's about 31-35.. Drives like a champ.. it's a bolt on car with a small cam... makes like 380ish

HiPSI
05-09-2006, 02:44 PM
i see a guy in a dark blue C5 with black wheels up in the mountains on a regular basis. he usually has Kumho Victoracer tires on the car and hauls ass all over up there.

5.7camal
05-09-2006, 07:12 PM
That was dave who is always at MTI off of 41.. He's about 31-35.. Drives like a champ.. it's a bolt on car with a small cam... makes like 380ish

fuck MTI

run4cover
05-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Oh, ok...if you talk to him, ask him if he'd like to run my 240 again :D ...matter of fact....where is MTI...better yet, is this the MTI that builds the ls1 strokers and stuff?

crafty
05-10-2006, 06:38 AM
Oh, ok...if you talk to him, ask him if he'd like to run my 240 again :D ...matter of fact....where is MTI...better yet, is this the MTI that builds the ls1 strokers and stuff?

yeah thats the place.. it's behind the coke plant of 41

Spin2nd
05-10-2006, 10:35 AM

Its not THE mti that's in Texas....they are WAY more badass than the MTI that's in Marietta.

crafty
05-10-2006, 12:56 PM
true true

run4cover
05-11-2006, 07:59 AM
Its not THE mti that's in Texas....they are WAY more badass than the MTI that's in Marietta.
yeah, that's the one I was thinking of...just didn't remember where they were....anyways, I have no idea where the coke plant is in marietta :D