PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else tired of all the young idiots on here ?

RutRoe
05-05-2006, 10:01 PM
I mean really,

The E-thug's have been coming out of the woodwork lately. In the end, it really just makes me sad cause these idiots aren't smart enough to realize that they aren't going to make it far in life if they act the way they do.

Here's a good thread to check for what I'm talking about. I think on the last page I summed it up as good as I could.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=59292

There must be something in the air because last week I called someone an "idiot" for being such an asshole about one of the rules in the FS section and he rained down on me with stupid threats.

MAybe it's just me...

Nismo
05-05-2006, 10:06 PM
Indeed it is. Those asshats!

The Golden Child
05-05-2006, 11:51 PM
i actually like the idiots on IA who think they gangsta ..
it keeps me entertained at work ..
but i do agree there pretty dumb ..

The Yousef
05-06-2006, 12:01 AM
ban'em all....

or just enforce the age requirement rule....

wantboost
05-06-2006, 12:48 AM
i would say ban the jackasses. 1 warning then your gone. just my .02

aaronfelipe
05-06-2006, 01:03 AM
ban'em all....

or just enforce the age requirement rule....
Age requirement wont to shit, they are probably over 21. I don't see why they fucking come in here seeking for trouble. Like I said, I try to agree with people on everything, and am fair so everybody is happy. Apparently, I am indecisive?
mmmmm... ok?
And somehow, it is amusing to nickname you?
I don't even think I remember doing that....Changing the usersame to try to be humorous; very mature.And of you do decide to do that, at least do it for something valid. People like that may be better off in a Teletuby forum or something. This is in general, not just those two guys. I have nothing agaisnt them but ,come on, be resonable and mature. I negative repped them. I don't plan on following stupid shit like that because it is worthless.Let's get along people...

PS:If you don't like my shit, suck it. My :2cents:

-Aaron-

ECMgarrett
05-06-2006, 01:09 AM
im not serious on here, im not really a jerk like i may come off to be, sorry :(

HyPer50
05-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Just make it so folks with negative rep can only post like 5 times a day lol...

aaronfelipe
05-06-2006, 01:11 AM
Just make it so folks with negative rep can only post like 5 times a day lol...
Dont you think they will keep on getting new names?

Wurm
05-06-2006, 02:01 AM
they AK E-sprayer lol

NHRA
05-06-2006, 02:48 AM
who gives a shit who is on the damn site. the more people, the more shit that will be for sale and sold. i think the faggots that neg rep everyone should be banned. and go ahead neg rep me. i dont give a shit. this is not my screan name. or its my shit talking screan name, lol. most of the people on here w/ a lot of rep points are faggots with out a good life. they're all stuck on the dumb ass site all day and they make sure no one new can get good rep. points unless they sweet talk the hell out of the senoir members. but i can care less anyways since im only on this site maybe once a month

RandomGuy
05-06-2006, 02:49 AM
blahahah i neg repped ur punk ass

NHRA
05-06-2006, 02:54 AM
lol hell yeah. i neg rep myself too w/ my real screan name. ya dumb ass fag

RutRoe
05-06-2006, 07:09 AM
Wow.

I guess you're one of those idiots. Who knew by making a thread about people like you, I would actually lure you into this thread.

Oh well. You're an idiot too.

YokotaS13
05-06-2006, 07:58 AM
am i one of those so call e-thugs

MongolPup
05-06-2006, 08:13 AM
My favorite is how they are all about "you better take me seriously" but yet they violate every grammatical rule in the book and spell EVERYTHING wrong.

How am I supposed to "respect" you if I can't understand what your saying.... people have no idea about how you type is a reflection on your person.... especially on here because not everyone really knows you.

The Golden Child
05-06-2006, 09:35 AM
My favorite is how they are all about "you better take me seriously" but yet they violate every grammatical rule in the book and spell EVERYTHING wrong.

How am I supposed to "respect" you if I can't understand what your saying.... people have no idea about how you type is a reflection on your person.... especially on here because not everyone really knows you.

yea but its still funny cause when you point it out to them they get even more mad .. lolz !!!

ECMgarrett
05-06-2006, 02:38 PM
neg rep for him! lol

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 02:46 PM
I agree, Rut. There are soem real dumbasses on here. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-06-2006, 02:56 PM
And what is funny is that all these fags won't "keep it real" if they are stepped to. They are just keyboard commando faggots. There are plenty of people that will say the same shit to people on here and to their face, myself included.

But such is life. :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 03:02 PM
BTLFED, if I recall correctly. You are quite the bitch yourself. I remember at the GM driving event, I bet you wouldn't drive the Saab Waggon. You said you were a "fucking badass" and that you would. You never did. I rest my case. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-06-2006, 03:04 PM
BTLFED, if I recall correctly. You are quite the bitch yourself. I remember at the GM driving event, I bet you wouldn't drive the Saab Waggon. You said you were a "fucking badass" and that you would. You never did. I rest my case. Later, QD.

Bitch have you lost your mind? I drove BOTH Saab Wagons, and a 9-3 Aero. Not to mention the H-2, CTS-V, and the Nissan Titan in the "Drive our Competitors" section. You have lost your fucking mind.

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Bitch have you lost your mind? I drove BOTH Saab Wagons, and a 9-3 Aero. Not to mention the H-2, CTS-V, and the Nissan Titan in the "Drive our Competitors" section. You have lost your fucking mind.

Not quite, there, Albert Whinestein. I was talking about the GM driving event at Turner Field where we actually drove the real cars. Not the goddamn pajama/openingdayofthereleaseofGrandTurismo3 party I refused to go to. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Not quite, there, Albert Whinestein. I was talking about the GM driving event at Turner Field where we actually drove the real cars. Not the goddamn pajama/openingdayofthereleaseofGrandTurismo3 party I refused to go to. Later, QD.

Tha fuck did that come from? I dunno what that pajama party shit you are talking about is. Wake up, fag.

Master Shake
05-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Wow.

I guess you're one of those idiots. Who knew by making a thread about people like you, I would actually lure you into this thread.

Oh well. You're an idiot too.

haha, that's classic.

there's really nothing you can actually do to stop people from being retards. you deleter their name, they'll make a new one. i guess this is why the sayin "life's a bitch" was made.

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 03:38 PM
Tha fuck did that come from? I dunno what that pajama party shit you are talking about is. Wake up, fag.

You don't remember? So fastboy'stoyamin was right when he said that someone spiked ya'lls green Kool-Aid. That's funny stuff. Still glad I didn't go. Later, QD.

BTLFED
05-06-2006, 03:39 PM
You don't remember? So fastboy'stoyamin was right when he said that someone spiked ya'lls green Kool-Aid. That's funny stuff. Still glad I didn't go. Later, QD.

You need a straight jacket and a rubber room. You are just making up your own shit out of nowhere.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 03:43 PM
I mean really,

The E-thug's have been coming out of the woodwork lately. In the end, it really just makes me sad cause these idiots aren't smart enough to realize that they aren't going to make it far in life if they act the way they do.

Here's a good thread to check for what I'm talking about. I think on the last page I summed it up as good as I could.

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=59292

There must be something in the air because last week I called someone an "idiot" for being such an asshole about one of the rules in the FS section and he rained down on me with stupid threats.

MAybe it's just me...

Just to let you know its not good to generalize the idiots to only the young people... i gaurantee that there are people who are younger than u and are smarter about cars... so just say ur sick of idiots... and by the way u talked about how a car is just a car on that other forum and ur talking about this on a website that is devoted to cars... not trying to threaten u because i dont talk shit online when im not in some1's face but just nect time ur sick of the idiots on the website

Master Shake
05-06-2006, 03:44 PM
btlfed and stretch.....

ya'll are brutal to some folks on here...

keep up the good work.:goodjob:

BTLFED
05-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Just to let you know its not good to generalize the idiots to only the young people... i gaurantee that there are people who are younger than u and are smarter about cars... so just say ur sick of idiots... and by the way u talked about how a car is just a car on that other forum and ur talking about this on a website that is devoted to cars... not trying to threaten u because i dont talk shit online when im not in some1's face but just nect time ur sick of the idiots on the website

Look! Another one! :rolleyes:

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Look! Another one! :rolleyes:
How do you get that I am an idiot?

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 03:48 PM
BTLFED, We'll put your pajama party to the side for a minute while I agree with you. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 03:49 PM
^^^We'll put your pajama party to the side for a minute while I agree with you. Later, QD.

Pajama Party?

BTLFED

Do I need to analyze the wannabe paragraph you posted phrase by phrase? :rolleyes:

quickdodge®

It was a stupid post. Made no sense at all. He was talking about idiots in general and most of the idiots on IA are of the younger age. So if you took offense to that post, ......well.....do I need to continue? Not trying to threatne you or anything. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 03:52 PM
It was a stupid post. Made no sense at all. He was talking about idiots in general and most of the idiots on IA are of the younger age. So if you took offense to that post, ......well.....do I need to continue? Not trying to threatne you or anything. Later, QD.

he said the young idiots... maybe you should read... also how old are you... and what are u talking about with the wannabe thing? Im telling him not to generalize and then you call me an idiot.. are u saying that ur smarter about cars than all the younger kids on this forum

BTLFED
05-06-2006, 03:52 PM
he said the young idiots... maybe you should read... also how old are you... and what are u talking about with the wannabe thing? Im telling him not to generalize and then you call me an idiot.. are u saying that ur smarter about cars than all the younger kids on this forum

I am, and have been doing it longer too.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 03:54 PM
I am, and have been doing it longer too.
no shit you've been doing it longer u said ur older... that was assumed... but seriously how old are you? And you didn't answer how im a wannabe.. and ur the one who is talking all big like ur the shit

Master Shake
05-06-2006, 03:54 PM

haha, enough has been said. everything this whole thread was about has been summed up in that simple paragraph.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 03:55 PM
haha, enough has been said. everything this whole thread was about has been summed up in that simple paragraph.
you can read too... he said the young idiots... look at the forum that he posted

Master Shake
05-06-2006, 03:57 PM
no shit you've been doing it longer u said ur older... that was assumed... but seriously how old are you? And you didn't answer how im a wannabe.. and ur the one who is talking all big like ur the shit

it's easy. you took offense to a thread that was pretty much directed towards the younger kids on here. so, it seems to me that if you took offense to it, then i'm, and other people, will assume that you are younger. you may not be, but it was assumed.

btlfed....you should crush him now.

quickdodge®
he said the young idiots...

You said it yourself. He said "young idiots." How do you get that he is calling all young people idiots? He is merely using young as an adjective to describe the age of these idiots. What the fuck? So, if they are young, we can't refer to them as young? How about age-challeneged? Does that suit you?

maybe you should read..

I do. Just a couple of days ago, I finished reading a great book which gave me some insight on some ideas for me to try in my hobby. Earlier this morning, as I do every day, I read the WHOLE GODDAMN AJC NEWSPAPER!!!

. also how old are you...

Why? You like your men older or younger? You want my sex and location, too? What does my age have to do with this?

and what are u talking about with the wannabe thing?

I made no mention of wannabe.

Im telling him not to generalize and then you call me an idiot..

Again, he didn't generalize. They are young, so he called them young. I didn't call you an idiot, but you are sure taking this post a little seriously, aren't you?

are u saying that ur smarter about cars than all the younger kids on this forum

Nope. Actually I'm not. I am only on IA to provide comic relief and to bully people over the Internet. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
all any of u had to say... instead of talking all big is that ur sick of the idiots... and i was correcting either of u i was correcting RutRoe

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Strectch ur jumping in on the posts i was saying to BTLFED... and it seems like u really just dont care because of the way ur joking around... im not trying to offend either of you but Stretch u just said he described the idiots by saying they were young... that's associating all the idiots as being young with the way u just poseted that but i got what u meant... but im done arguing cause all i wanted to say is that i know a bunch of kids who are young and are smarter than most of the older guys on here

quickdodge®
Rutroe need not be corrected lest he did not mess anything up. You took something he posted, read it wrong, decided to confront the situation with your misunderstandings, got called on it and now you still don't get it. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
by the way that comment was hilarious...

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Stretch u just said he described the idiots by saying they were young... that's associating all the idiots as being young

What part don't you get, dude? No. That's saying that you are way misinterpreting shit so that you have a chance to jump in and try to stir something more up. Funny how you are the only one that "sees" what Rutroe posted. No one else felt that at all from his post. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Rutroe need not be corrected lest he did not mess anything up. You took something he posted, read it wrong, decided to confront the situation with your misunderstandings, got called on it and now you still don't get it. Later, QD.

^^lest he messed something up
u said it urself that he was describing the idiots as young

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 04:06 PM
by the way that comment was hilarious...

Thank you. See? I am here for the comical relief. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 04:07 PM
^^lest he messed something up
u said it urself that he was describing the idiots as young

GODDAMNIT!!!!!!

That's because the ones that he is refering to ARE YOUNG!!!! HOLY MARY MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH GODDAMN GOD!!!!!!! Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:08 PM
well how bout this im sick of the older idiots who jump in and get all pissy about a younger kid defending half of the younger kids on here that know just as much as the older guys on here...

MongolPup
05-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Hey QD.....stop using big words like "misinterpreting" and "comical". Considering this guy can't even type out "yourself", you are most likely confusing him; delaying his responses while he looks things up.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Hey QD.....stop using big words like "misinterpreting" and "comical". Considering this guy can't even type out "yourself", you are most likely confusing him; delaying his responses while he looks things up.

so now ur trying to diss me by saying that i can't read... that's cute... how bout this... drop ur little arguement and try and stay out of something that u sat around waiting to put a little smart ass comment in.. thanks peanut gallery but no thanks

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:11 PM
also trying to jump on some1 cause they dont spell something correctly is immature

MongolPup
05-06-2006, 04:13 PM
No, it was pretty spur of the moment, figured I might as well.

Also, when did we start an arguement?

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:14 PM
No, it was pretty spur of the moment, figured I might as well.

Also, when did we start an arguement?

what are u doing idiot?

MongolPup
No, you didn't spell it incorrectly, you typed "urself" in place of "yourself".

quickdodge®
well how bout this im sick of the older idiots who jump in and get all pissy about a younger kid defending half of the younger kids on here that know just as much as the older guys on here...

It's just annoying that you are trying to represent yourself as smart and you can't seem to get the basic gist of a goddamn sentence and it's meaning. I'm by far not an idiot. If the shoe fi.....well, let me put that in a way you younger folks can understand: If the got damn Nike laces up on yo feet, wear dem mutherfuckers to the court. Hmmmm. Find something else to complain about. Maybe you could jump over to the Dr. Suess board and complain that some of those words in his books aren't real words. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:17 PM
It's just annoying that you are trying to represent yourself as smart and you can't seem to get the basic gist of a goddamn sentence and it's meaning. I'm by far not an idiot. If the shoe fi.....well, let me put that in a way you younger folks can understand: If the got damn Nike laces up on yo feet, wear dem mutherfuckers to the court. Hmmmm. Find something else to complain about. Maybe you could jump over to the Dr. Suess board and complain that some of those words in his books aren't real words. Later, QD.

I said nothing about me... I said that there are younger kids who are smarter... as i said b4 i dont care what you think of me

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:19 PM
i'll give you credit in the fact that your not spouting off about what a bad you are and how your going to kick my ass if i dont shut up... but dude your acting just like me except i wasn't talking to you in the beggining... i dont understand why you have such a problem with me saying that there are people who are younger that are just as smart as you

MongolPup
05-06-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm just saying, not connected with the Rut or QD things, is that part of the problem, and why you've been jumped on is how you are presenting yourself. I know maybe it's easier to type in all lower case and use shortened versions of words, but it really does reflect on your person; gaining credibility in arguments is hard enough, but you are fighting an uphill battle. I'm sure that if you fully explained yourself, typing like someone who speaks English, you wouldn't have such a tough time.

Nothing personal, this is one of the things Rut was talking about. Present yourself as a mature adult with an opinion and you will be listened to; jumping in swinging doesn't do much.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:22 PM
And by the way this really doesn't mean that much to me just as i assume it doesnt mean that much to you but apparently neither of us have anything else better to do so how about we drop the matter and i'll split the difference in the respect that if rutroe was not generalizing the comment to all young kids then i shouldn't be arguing.. but if he was i was only trying to say that not all of us are...

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 04:22 PM
I said nothing about me... I said that there are younger kids who are smarter... as i said b4 i dont care what you think of me

Twice more you came upon posting a reply with wrongness embedded in it.

First occasion:

get all pissy about a younger kid defending half of the younger kids on here

Hmmm. I take it that "younger kid" in this above quote is none other than you? Therefore, that would mean that you did make mention of you.

Second offense:

NONE TO BE FOUND!!!!!

Hmmm. It seems that you never told me what you thought about what I think. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Ok. The only reason i was trying to type in that sort of type is because that is what is easy. If you are saying that presenting yourself with proper grammar, punctuation, and speeling is what gets you respect from the senior members then here it is.

BTLFED

I could write a whole paragraph on this post and all the other worthless posts that you posted after it, but instead I am going to go get ready to go out tonight. Have fun looking at porn on the internet while I am making one. Later, BTL.

quickdodge®
And by the way this really doesn't mean that much to me just as i assume it doesnt mean that much to you but apparently neither of us have anything else better to do so how about we drop the matter and i'll split the difference in the respect that if rutroe was not generalizing the comment to all young kids then i shouldn't be arguing.. but if he was i was only trying to say that not all of us are...

Ok. He never said or implied that all young dudes are idiots. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:25 PM
I said that i was tring to defend others, not myself.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:25 PM
trying^

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 04:27 PM
I said that i was tring to defend others, not myself.

HOLY GODDAMN SHIT, AGAIN!!! That's the same goddamn thing I said. I never said you .......forget it. I'm having a battle of goddamn wits with a goddamn unarmed young man. Later, QD.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:28 PM
I could write a whole paragraph on this post and all the other worthless posts that you posted after it, but instead I am going to go get ready to go out tonight. Have fun looking at porn on the internet while I am making one. Later, BTL.
That was useless.

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=Stretch®]Twice more you came upon posting a reply with wrongness embedded in it.

First occasion:

Hmmm. I take it that "younger kid" in this above quote is none other than you? Therefore, that would mean that you did make mention of you.

there^

BIMMM3R
05-06-2006, 04:31 PM
I'm going out for dinner. So sorry if I don't respond. I'll probably be bored of this later so don't waste ur time continuing the arguement

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I'm out, too. I won't fight an unfair fight. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
05-06-2006, 04:33 PM
[QUOTE=Stretch®]Twice more you came upon posting a reply with wrongness embedded in it.

First occasion:

there^

You said it yourself, below:

That was useless.

Later, QD.

RutRoe
05-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Wow. Who knew this thread could get even better.

first off, JDM is Ghey... of course I don't mean you. You're a good guy and a good seller.

It anyone read what I wrote and used the link I provided, they would realize, just as QD pointed out, the idiots that I am sick of, just so happen to be young and immature. I do appreciate that you guys know me and know what I was talking about to know the difference.

To the bimmer guy, I understand what you were trying to do, but it was a lost battle in then end since I was in fact not stereo typing. All of these morons that have been coming out of the wood work are young little shitheads.

Are we on a car forum? You bet.

Is the car forum called I driveaprimeredcrxandthreatentohurtpeoplecausetheya skyoutofollowtherules.com ?

No.

This is a community, and quite frankly, I think it's a community that should know that the car doesn't make the person...good or bad.

Here's my point. If I was in trouble and needed QD's help, he'd get in his car and come help me. It wouldn't matter what he drove, what color it was or whatever....

Same for BTLFED. Know why ? Cause they're both smart enough to know cars are part of our lives, but cars aren't LIFE. There's a huge difference and I think a lot of the younger guys dont get that yet.

I'm an old fart on here now... I'm 26, married, and I'm tired of flipping cars like I used to, so I've slowed down. I've owned somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 or 36 cars and do you know how many of them helped me become a better person ?

Not a damn one. They're cars. Transportation. We just have more fun with them than other people do....

CSquared
05-06-2006, 11:16 PM
One thing that fucking annoys me:

when clueless people jump on here asking questions about their broken down piece of shit cars. You give them an answer, but being in way over their heads, they don't recognize it. So... they continue asking... continue giving you vauge details that add up to nothing.

Save yourself the god damn trouble and bring your car to a mechanic who knows what he is doing. You are wasting your time begging people on a "car" forum to throw their uninformed, un-educated, and otherwise pointless guesses at you.

Ok... Done.

BTLFED
05-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Wow. Who knew this thread could get even better.

first off, JDM is Ghey... of course I don't mean you. You're a good guy and a good seller.

It anyone read what I wrote and used the link I provided, they would realize, just as QD pointed out, the idiots that I am sick of, just so happen to be young and immature. I do appreciate that you guys know me and know what I was talking about to know the difference.

To the bimmer guy, I understand what you were trying to do, but it was a lost battle in then end since I was in fact not stereo typing. All of these morons that have been coming out of the wood work are young little shitheads.

Are we on a car forum? You bet.

Is the car forum called I driveaprimeredcrxandthreatentohurtpeoplecausetheya skyoutofollowtherules.com ?

No.

This is a community, and quite frankly, I think it's a community that should know that the car doesn't make the person...good or bad.

Here's my point. If I was in trouble and needed QD's help, he'd get in his car and come help me. It wouldn't matter what he drove, what color it was or whatever....

Same for BTLFED. Know why ? Cause they're both smart enough to know cars are part of our lives, but cars aren't LIFE. There's a huge difference and I think a lot of the younger guys dont get that yet.

I'm an old fart on here now... I'm 26, married, and I'm tired of flipping cars like I used to, so I've slowed down. I've owned somewhere in the neighborhood of 35 or 36 cars and do you know how many of them helped me become a better person ?

Not a damn one. They're cars. Transportation. We just have more fun with them than other people do....

Rut for Prime Minister! :goodjob:

HiPSI
05-08-2006, 11:39 AM
lol hell yeah. i neg rep myself too w/ my real screan name. ya dumb ass fag

you have a second screen name to talk shit and you call someone else a FAG?

ShooterMcGavin
05-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Ok. The only reason i was trying to type in that sort of type is because that is what is easy. If you are saying that presenting yourself with proper grammar, punctuation, and speeling is what gets you respect from the senior members then here it is.

not trying to be a dick (hey i only pointed out the most blatant thing) but you should've ran spellcheck before presenting those sentences as examples of why you should receive respect. :lmfao:

HiPSI
05-08-2006, 11:46 AM

edit: lude boy beat me to it.

fight club
05-08-2006, 11:47 AM
i agress with being tired of the ethugging. that shit doesnt have a place here.

ShooterMcGavin
05-08-2006, 11:48 AM
you have a second screen name to talk shit and you call someone else a FAG?

lirl, i hope u showed proper respect by neg repping him as well :D

quickdodge®
05-08-2006, 05:00 PM
i agress with being tired of the ethugging. that shit doesnt have a place here.

You goddamn motherfucker. Fuck you for that bullshit! I'd be without a goddamn job if that were the fucking case!!! Later, QD.

jdmcrx12
06-10-2006, 12:23 AM
am i a e thug i dont start no shit with no one except one guy who wanted to sell me his b18 block with no internals that was blown up for like 2 hundred bucks and i told him i could get a whole motor at pull-a-part with a 30 day waranty for 160 and he took it wrong but if i become a e thug lemme know so i will stop cause i dont like to start shit online

Z0_o6
06-10-2006, 08:49 AM
it's one of those things where if you have to ask, you just might be. you know, kind of like "am i stupid? i just can't count to 4"

lol

ratedEG
06-10-2006, 06:36 PM
This reminds me of Gamebattles.com Ive been a member there since it was socombattles.com and noone like any of the new people who join. It happens.