PDA

View Full Version : Mah boyz!!!!!

blackboi50
05-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Yo i cant say enough thanks to everyone who stuck around as long as they could to figure out my shitty ass alarm wit me..........just to give some names: Thanks nitro for the useless ride up and down........always nice ridin wit ya though..........Ant thanks for the late nite run up to dacula and back even though we both got our asses up like 3 hours after we got home.........def big ups to steven for tryin my harnesses and fuses on the alarm and tryin to boost my starter.........thanks rome for gettin your hands dirty, i kno u dont know much about that stuff but its all good..........

BUT i REALLY want to thank yall for waiting by my car to make sure no one jacked my shyt........dude in the gold neon and all mah boys!!!!!!

To keep yall updated me and ant did get it working after locking the keys in the car and jump starting it...........but its actin rilly weird now so more problems........:(

ONCE AGAIN I APPRECIATE ALL MAH BOYS FOR THE HELP!!!!!

p.s- and also the one girl whos name i didnt get!!!!................1

Pole
05-05-2006, 08:27 PM
Yo Any time you need the help i'm there..oh btw this is Steven

and to your p.s. her name is Ashley

Nitro
05-06-2006, 12:36 AM
it'z all good homie...........................u know how we do :D

purplehazing
05-06-2006, 10:50 AM
well shit anything with your engine i got other wise i asm useless but as long as ur shit moving it is repairable

Dneonracer03
05-07-2006, 12:36 PM
yea man no problem, hopefully everything is good now, i am the guy with the gold neon, my name is jarryd, aight man holla at u laterz, payce