PDA

View Full Version : Canton Rd. Folk!

brittoknee
05-02-2005, 01:55 PM
ok so something really weird happened to me on my way to school today. I left the house and headed toward Canton Rd to drop off lil dude.. and on my way an old school crx/hatch comes flying up on my ass. Wasn't sure if it was an old hatch or a crx.. they all look the same to me... so0 we fuck around and burn some rubber heading towards Canton... I dipped off and he flashed his hazards at me....this was about 1:30 pm btw... I got back on Canton after a few and headed the opposite direction towards 75... and whattya know... the same guy comes up from behind AGAIn! He was cute and we swerved through some traffic and had a good ole time goin down Canton... as we started approaching 75 though... I started to slow down and he takes off in front of me a lil ways... and this crazy old dude flies up beside me in a green Grand Am and is yelling at me through the glass waving a badge at me!! I was like... whaaaa.... and then he stomped it after the crx guy.... I was so confused! I guess he was a cop but in his own car and in civilian clothes... saw us playin on the road and got pissed. He can't really do shit being that there's no way to prove that he's a cop at this point though. I dipped off on 75 N and the two of them kept going on Canton towards Cobb PKWY. Weird shit.. he was cute though and I figured I might find him on here! so if you drive the primered crx/hatch with gunmetal wheels and a lip... I was the cute chick in the black lude! lol... it was fun... but got weird with the badge waving and yelling... hope you didn't get busted!

Greddypacked
05-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Yea cops will do that even if they are not on duty or in their uniform. It's happened to me more than once, best thing to do is schlow down and chill!

quickdodgeŽ
05-02-2005, 03:27 PM
... hope you didn't get busted!

I don't. Later, QD.

brittoknee
05-02-2005, 09:59 PM
lol... well funny enough the guy found me... and i think he got busted... guess i was lucky to dip outta there...

EvasiveEF9
05-03-2005, 01:37 AM
civic guy here. Not busted. To anyone interested, 1991 EF9 (Civic hatch) Fun was there...I dipped out and lost the sheriff. not a cop...it's kinda a lesson to me I think...or a warning. Time to slow down.