PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!!!

BABY J
05-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Hey, what's up fuck-heads? Hit me up if yall wanna get into something. I am thinkin' about a Hooters beer/wing run. I can careless what side of town, I bought my rides to drive them, not complain that "it's too far to drive." I am also considering hittin' "The Sports Cafe" in Jonesboro for MORE beer, or either Double D's (DDs) to "club". NE1 have any other ideas hit me up... heading out, gotta refill the bottle for the weekend and also head to Summit to get some more "go-fast goodies". Feel free to hit me up.

Baby J
678-516-2755

The Ninja
05-05-2006, 03:00 PM
bastards..ihate all of u over 18+ club goers and drinkers...(don't like beer, but anything else is cool)...=.=..i'm not saying plan a family event but don't leave me hangin....

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 03:00 PM
IM WORKING ON MY COMPUTER TONIGHT

Im 23 though... maybe I could go :lmfao:

BTEC
05-05-2006, 03:05 PM
im suppose to go to eat and watch MI3 with blues. i mighht ditch her mark ass and roll with you though. LOL!!!!

BABY J
05-05-2006, 03:10 PM
bastards..ihate all of u over 18+ club goers and drinkers...(don't like beer, but anything else is cool)...=.=..i'm not saying plan a family event but don't leave me hangin....

Are you suggesting that I contribute to a minor? B/c I would NEVER under ANY circumstnaces do such a thing... EVER

...w/out that minor paying for my beer too.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 03:11 PM
im suppose to go to eat and watch MI3 with blues. i mighht ditch her mark ass and roll with you though. LOL!!!!

Tell her to bring a friend and we can all roll out. She gotta be the "heat" though.... no monsters.

CHADbee
05-05-2006, 03:42 PM
i'm gonna call u later J...i'll be down ur way.