PDA

View Full Version : Carlo- if your scared just appoligize

SkinnyD
05-05-2006, 12:27 PM
these are pms from bitch boy images/statusicon/post_old.gif Yesterday, 11:46 PM
image.php?u=970&dateline=1146374462 (member.php?u=970) OnyxHatch (member.php?u=970) images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
"boosted1jz" wets his bed
images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif
images/misc/im_aim.gif (private.php?do=showpm&pmid=466570#) images/misc/im_yahoo.gif (private.php?do=showpm&pmid=466570#)

images/icons/icon1.gif whatever
quit being a freak. if u value ur kids so much, im sure laying a hand on me wont do anything else but hurt them more. namely.. JAIL TIME. i already know exactly who u are. im not threatning w/ violence..but am w/ legal action. call me a sissy but these are the times. sorry if i offended u, but u were being a jack ass. ur car isnt the baddest thing since sliced bread. there are PLENTY of cars on the street that can beat urs so climb down. im callin quits/truce. be a "big boy" and a role model to youth and show ur maturity...im not some 17yr old punk that u think i am...im the same age as u.

-Carlo

images/buttons/forward.gif (private.php?do=newpm&forward=1&pmid=466570) images/buttons/reply_small.gif (private.php?do=newpm&pmid=466570)
OnyxHatch
View Public Profile (member.php?userid=970)
Send a private message to OnyxHatch (private.php?do=newpm&userid=970)
Send email to OnyxHatch (sendmessage.php?do=mailmember&u=970)
Find all posts by OnyxHatch (search.php?do=finduser&userid=970)
Add OnyxHatch to Your Buddy List (profile.php?do=addlist&userlist=buddy&u=970)

And still bitchin up
Private Message: ps..
images/statusicon/post_new.gif Yesterday, 11:48 PM
image.php?u=970&dateline=1146374462 (member.php?u=970) OnyxHatch (member.php?u=970) images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
"boosted1jz" wets his bed
images/reputation/reputation_pos.gif
images/misc/im_aim.gif (private.php?do=showpm&pmid=466572#) images/misc/im_yahoo.gif (private.php?do=showpm&pmid=466572#)

images/icons/icon1.gif ps..
im sending copys of this to the admins for records purposes. u wanna threat w/ violence and racial slurs...then i'll back up all the neccassary paper trail that i need. man up.

-Carlo

Vteckidd
05-05-2006, 12:29 PM
PMs are for PMs, not for public discussion, take it to PMs, an leave it the fuck there. if i see anymore of this BITCHING AN WHINING LIKE WOMEN , you can go find another site to go to.

stop acting like 3 year olds, im not here to babysit