PDA

View Full Version : ATTEN: NEMESIS/GEORGE/DUMBASS/FUCKTARD

BABY J
05-05-2006, 08:15 AM
WTF!!!! I saw you leaning on my car last night. 1st of all, you are lucky I did not kick your ass, but since I looked over and saw that it was you, I respected you as a "car guy" to know the "RULES" when you lean onsome1 else's shit. WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE IN YOUR BACK POCKETS MAN!!!!???? I can see the fuckin scratch (now that it's daytime). It's NOT minor shit bro. Had I saw it last night you woulda got your fuckin' ass kicked in front of the bitch you brought with you. We need to talk man, how do you plan to remedy this? For now I am tryna be kool, and yeah it's my daily so who cares... but it's still MY shit! For some1 who almost had a bitch-fit when Tank scratched your CF hood w/ the hoodpin I expect you to understand. Awaiting your action... you need to talk to me man... not later, NOW!

babygurl
05-05-2006, 08:17 AM
hmmm.....chill.....out....BABJ...you are not allowed to get mad, you have to keep everyone cool! LOL

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:18 AM
DAMN!!!!!

5thgcelica
05-05-2006, 08:18 AM
oh shit!

Rican219
05-05-2006, 08:19 AM
OH SNAP!!
GET HIM
WHITEPOWER!!

2mchbooty
05-05-2006, 08:19 AM
Hmmm....more fake drama?

BABY J
05-05-2006, 08:20 AM
hmmm.....chill.....out....BABJ...you are not allowed to get mad, you have to keep everyone cool! LOL

Glad you think it's funny. What do you drive BTW? Anyway, I always keep people kool. And if he talks like he's got some sense I will be kool too. Every1 knows I play more than every1, but it's not kool... like you couldn't FEEL metal on metal ya know when you are up against some1's shit? NOT kool.

Hmmm....more fake drama?

If your name isn't George why are you talking?

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Hmmm....more fake drama?
i dnt think so. he told me that somebody was posted up on his car and shit. he was like oh damn u know whose car this is? chick was like naw i dnt know. he was like i do now get off!! LOL!!!

A.P. Photography
05-05-2006, 08:21 AM
It seems that this might be some good fake e-drama for today.

KICK HIS ASS SEABASS!!!!

babygurl
05-05-2006, 08:24 AM
Glad you think it's funny. What do you drive BTW? Anyway, I always keep people kool. And if he talks like he's got some sense I will be kool too. Every1 knows I play more than every1, but it's not kool... like you couldn't FEEL metal on metal ya know when you are up against some1's shit? NOT kool.

If your name isn't George why are you talking?

Dear babyJ I know how it is to have your car fucked with...And no its not cool....and George should fix the problem...also I drive a honda accord..nothing special!

B16a2 Civic
05-05-2006, 08:25 AM
damn son.

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:26 AM
i guess i need to go out and see what the hell that asshole that was all up on my car did. i shouldve just kicked his ass bc he was too close.

BTEC, Black Paper Diary, Nemesis, Nick, 2mchbooty, twisted_drifter, richw131

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:27 AM
It seems to me those a rivet scratches from jeans, I wasnt wearing anything with rivets last night. So how the fuck are you gonna call me out on shit without knowing for sure.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 08:27 AM
i dnt think so. he told me that somebody was posted up on his car and shit. he was like oh damn u know whose car this is? chick was like naw i dnt know. he was like i do now get off!! LOL!!!

No, that chick was the one in the black shirt, and she was on the PAX side, not the driver. Jackie Chan was on the front fender w/ his rent-a-date. I know you are on too, b/c u were posting in other threads man.

**to George** Look, I am not tryna fight... I would get no pleasure out of kickin' your ass. But I DO want you to acknowledge this shit and make it right... I think the board can agree that I am being as civil as I can.

B16a2 Civic
05-05-2006, 08:28 AM
well, that one time you leaned on my car

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:30 AM
It seems to me those a rivet scratches from jeans, I wasnt wearing anything with rivets last night. So how the fuck are you gonna call me out on shit without knowing for sure.
LOL!! so somebody else scratched the shit out of his car, left, and u just happen to lean up against the same spot. I call bullshit!! But what do i know?

ShooterMcGavin
dayuuuum, i hope this shit gets remedied lickety split...he might bring KITT out on ur ass :D (btw, sucks man if u ain't fuckin around, i don't lean on no ones shit and i don't like no one leaning on my shit either so i know how it is)

Nemesis
No, that chick was the one in the black shirt, and she was on the PAX side, not the driver. Jackie Chan was on the front fender w/ his rent-a-date. I know you are on too, b/c u were posting in other threads man.

**to George** Look, I am not tryna fight... I would get no pleasure out of kickin' your ass. But I DO want you to acknowledge this shit and make it right... I think the board can agree that I am being as civil as I can.

Jackie Chan, funny. Now you're going for the racial jokes. Good one :goodjob:

No pleasure outta kicking my ass? LOL Funny stuff there!

I acknowledge you have no fucking idea what you are talking about and you want to blame the only fucking person you saw near your car last night.

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:31 AM
LOL!! so somebody else scratched the shit out of his car, left, and u just happen to lean up against the same spot. I call bullshit!! But what do i know?

Yeah, exactly, what do you know? Absofuckingnothing.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 08:31 AM

Look man. YOU WERE THE ONLY MUTHA FUCKA leaning on my car. If you were not some1 I know then I would have INSTANTLY removed you from my shit. I saw you, made eye contact w/ you and since I KNEW you I let it ride b/c you are "in the game". I been in this car shit since before you were BORN and I KNOW new scratches from old ones man! Before you leaned on my car (which you were there for a LONG ass time), it was not there. I know the things that are wrong w/ my finish... LOOK AT THE PIC! You KNOW that was not there before you. Just admit you fucked up man.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 08:33 AM
well, that one time you leaned on my car

B/c I know HOW to do so w/out leaving a permanent reminder. Ya know? I would not fuck up some1s project and then pretend not to.

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:34 AM
Yeah, exactly, what do you know? Absofuckingnothing.
You can jump over here all u want dude but the fact is its very unlikely that u happen to lean over a spot somebody else scratched.

It looks like if it was my car ud be getting a real ass whooping right about now bc u could at least say maybe u did it but u dnt recall or something. u just bust that "it aint my fault" shit. U was all up on his shit so u very well couldve done it. Nice going asshole. :goodjob:

Nemesis
You wanna blame the shit on me , fine, thats your perogative. You wanna make me pay? You're gonna have to do a lot more than post a shoddy as fucking camera phone pic.

B16a2 Civic
B/c I know HOW to do so w/out leaving a permanent reminder. Ya know? I woudl not fuck up some1s project and then pretend not to.

I was jus fuckin wit ya j, you was just leanin on it with ya elbow....im just suprised at this thread, fa real

~ takes no sides in this one~

Rican219
http://www.tmsv.de/popcorn/popcorn1/Popcorn%202.jpg
ANYONE?

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:36 AM
Look man. YOU WERE THE ONLY MUTHA FUCKA leaning on my car. If you were not some1 I know then I would have INSTANTLY removed you from my shit. I saw you, made eye contact w/ you and since I KNEW you I let it ride b/c you are "in the game". I been in this car shit since before you were BORN and I KNOW new scratches from old ones man! Before you leaned on my car (which you were there for a LONG ass time), it was not there. I know the things that are wrong w/ my finish... LOOK AT THE PIC! You KNOW that was not there before you. Just admit you fucked up man.
or get yo ass whooped bish!!! :lmao:
i cant believe this dude is totally on some "no way i couldve done it" type shit. Talk about fucced up...

Nitro
05-05-2006, 08:36 AM
so u dead fa sure there was no 1 else on ya shit bro?

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:38 AM
i cant believe this dude is totally on some "no way i couldve done it" type shit. Talk about fucced up...

fuck you man, what are you babyjs bitch

BABY J
05-05-2006, 08:40 AM
Jackie Chan, funny. Now you're going for the racial jokes. Good one. No pleasure outta kicking my ass? LOL Funny stuff there! I acknowledge you have no fucking idea what you are talking about and you want to blame the only fucking person you saw near your car last night.

Okay. All I need to know before upping the ante is if you are willing to look at my shit and admit you did it. If you do not, THAT is when I'ma kick shit into high gear. I am tryna be kool, and you wanna be all sarcastic like it's not real to you. I assure you, it's real playboy.

You wanna blame the shit on me , fine, thats your perogative. You wanna make me pay? You're gonna have to do a lot more than post a shoddy as fucking camera phone pic.

Well EXCOOSE me since I am not some wannabe professional photographer. But I assure that the thing I AM seasoned at is gonna be the very reason why you are knocked-the-fuck-out if you do not meet me 1/2 way here. I get the estimate, and I pay 1/2 and you pay 1/2 since I "allowed" you to lean on my shit and didn't make you move. Don't try to rile me up man...

B16a2 Civic
05-05-2006, 08:40 AM
that nigga jesse instigating like a mo fo LIRL

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:41 AM
Okay. All I need to know before stepping up the ante is if you are willing to look at my shit and admit you did it. THAT is when I'ma kick shit into high gear. I am tryna be kool, and you wanna be all sarcastic like it's not real to you. I assure you, it's real playboy.

Well EXCOOSE me since I am not some wannabe professional photographer. But I assure that the thing I AM seasoned at is gonna be the very reason why you are knocked-the-fuck-out if you do not meet me 1/2 way here. I get the estimate, and I pay 1/2 and you pay 1/2 since I "allowed" you to lean on my shit and didn't make you move. Don't try to rile me up man...

Ill fucking meet you wherever the fuck you want. I aint scared of you. What you think im gonna act like a little bitch and you think you gonna strong arm me into a little bitch scuffle online. Im down for whatever, WHEREVER.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 08:43 AM

True. The only way it coudl be "NO WAY" is if you NEVER leaned on my shit George. So are you saying you did not lean on my front drivers side fender for at LEAST an hour?

And to ADD to that --> your rent-a-date was leaning on you, so are you not gonna admit that you were responsible for not 1, but TWO fat-asses on my shit in the VERY same location as my damage?

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:44 AM
Ive fucking done with you. PM me with wherever you wanna fucking meet. Im not playing anymore with your bitch ass

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:45 AM
so. :D

But seriously, id stick up for ne body i know and has issues. this shit is easy: Nemesis was leaning on dudes car and there are scratches where he was leaning. at least say i couldve done it. Let me look at it and well agree on something. Not this muthafukuh!! hes like no way dood, u got the wrong guy. Thats bullshit and i would stomp a mudhole in his ass plain and simple.

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:46 AM

But seriously, id stick up for ne body i know and has issues. this shit is easy: Nemesis was leaning on dudes car and there are scratches where he was leaning. at least say i couldve done it. Let me look at it and well agree on something. Not this muthafukuh!! hes like no way dood, u got the wrong guy. Thats bullshit and i would stomp a mudhole in his ass plain and simple.

Well how about you meet up with BabyJ and try to act out on in real life this "stomping a mudhole" in my ass?

Nitro

u peeped that shit too huh B? :lmfao:

babygurl

Are you sure this isnt Blues Clues under your name? I have never seen you type that shit...unless it was directed towards BC....oh btw I beat up Win the other night :)

BABY J
so u dead fa sure there was no 1 else on ya shit bro?

100%. I do not miss SHIT at the V. I keep my "heat" in my pocket due to every1 knowing I put heat on the chop shops in the area. I ALSO know that every1 knows the cars that I drive, and to add to that my avatar is my face... so I gotta ALWAYS be up to my surroundings... I have NO choice in that seeing as people know my face w/o me knowing theirs. There were 2 people that leaned on my car... some chick, but was on the pax side... I INSTANTLY told her to get off. And George... end of discussion.

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:47 AM
Ive fucking done with you. PM me with wherever you wanna fucking meet. Im not playing anymore with your bitch ass
damn, this dude got some cahoonahs!!! :eek:

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Well how about you meet up with BabyJ and try to act out on in real life this "stomping a mudhole" in my ass?
well u didnt scratch my car but if u looking for a vacation or something ill split ur wig for free. aint no thang to me.

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:50 AM
well u didnt scratch my car but if u looking for a vacation or something ill split ur wig for free. aint no thang to me.

Did your moms ever tell you dont get involved in shit that doesnt involve you? If not, then heed my words if you know whats best for you.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 08:50 AM
Ill fucking meet you wherever the fuck you want. I aint scared of you. What you think im gonna act like a little bitch and you think you gonna strong arm me into a little bitch scuffle online. Im down for whatever, WHEREVER.

Listen Johnny Tran. You get no more chances to be civil to me. That was your last "less than amicable" comment. You hear me? If we elevate from the level we are at, shit will get ugly... and that's gonna be REAL hard for you since you are already ugly as fuck lookin' like an Asian Elvis w/ fucked up sideburns. Where can we meet so you can look at my damage and take some of your "shoddy professional pics"?

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:51 AM
Are you sure this isnt Blues Clues under your name? I have never seen you type that shit...unless it was directed towards BC....oh btw I beat up Win the other night :)
blues prolly still sleepin or something. Good job on beating up win. at least we know he owes u one if u ever post he tap danced on ur 4head and u want us to jump him. LOL!!!!

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Tommorrow at the Wendys near where everyone meets at the Southside meet. 2pm.

babygurl
05-05-2006, 08:53 AM
blues prolly still sleepin or something. Good job on beating up win. at least we know he owes u one if u ever post he tap danced on ur 4head and u want us to jump him. LOL!!!!

hahah he has gotten me back...wrestling...I cant do that...a hit and run I can...run and hide..or leave the house....I play dirty HAHAH

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:54 AM
Did your moms ever tell you dont get involved in shit that doesnt involve you? If not, then heed my words if you know whats best for you.
im not the only one putting my 2 cents in. if u want to threaten me and really piss me off then go 4 what u know. I guess i made good point and u just dnt want to pay for his shit. Not my problem but i can say whatever the fuc i want and u cant do shit about it. fix his shit and STFU!

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:55 AM
im not the only one putting my 2 cents in. if u want to threaten me and really piss me off then go 4 what u know. I guess i made good point and u just dnt want to pay for his shit. Not my problem but i can say whatever the fuc i want and u cant do shit about it. fix his shit and STFU!

If you think you all big and bad, fucking meet up with J tommorrow and meet me at the Wendys. Scrawny ass bitch like you thinking you gonna intimidate me?

babygurl
05-05-2006, 08:56 AM
directions please....! LOL

SilverStoneZ
05-05-2006, 08:57 AM
hmmm I don’t know but imo you are reasonable for everything that happens to you in your life ie your car is now scratched you saw someone on your car and didn’t tell them to get off the result a scratch on the car imo that’s your bad you pay for it this time. You made the assumption that he "knew" how to lean on a car and if he is the one responsible for the damage than you sir made a bad assumption. I don’t care who it is could be a friend of 25 years if I saw them leaning on my car I don’t think oh they know what they are doing I think accidents happen everywhere all the time and tell them to get off. But that’s just me.

Nemesis
Its where everyone meets for the Southside meet.

BTEC and J- If you think Im gonna go tommorrow acting like Im gonna be yalls buddy or some shit, you gots something coming to both of you all.

BABY J
Tommorrow at the Wendys near where everyone meets at the Southside meet. 2pm.

I will see you at 2. Bring your cam --> do NOT bring your attitude. If you do I will INSTANTLY neutralize it I promise, and you will be glad that you drive a POS automatic seeing as you won't be able to shift when I break your fuckin' legs. Real talk, I am not the 1 George. I am tryna be civil for YOUR sake, not mine... you do not know me, and you do not want to. You look at my shit, you're GONNA pay 1/2, and then we can go out to drink beer. THAT is your only option. Thank you for your cooperation, I am proud of you.

Ran
05-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Hellz yea. George already f*cked up Speedmonkey. Now's going after someone else?

Damn man, you're like the neighborhood brawler. :lmfao:

BTEC
05-05-2006, 08:58 AM
If you think you all big and bad, fucking meet up with J tommorrow and meet me at the Wendys. Scrawny ass bitch like you thinking you gonna intimidate me?
im not trying to intimidate u haws, i know for a fact u aint go a chance in hell at kicking my ass though. LOL!!! ill be there and well see what really happens.

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 08:59 AM
I will see you at 2. Bring your cam --> do NOT bring your attitude. If you do I will INSTANTLY neutralize it I promise, and you will be glad that you drive a POS automatic seeing as you won't be able to shift when I break your fuckin' legs. Real talk, I am not the 1 George. I am tryna be civil for YOUR sake, not mine... you do not know me, and you do not want to. You look at my shit, you're GONNA pay 1/2, and then we can go out to drink beer. THAT is your only option. Thank you for your cooperation, I am proud of you.

Yeah, Ill bring whatever I fucking feel ya hear me?

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 09:00 AM
im not trying to intimidate u haws, i know for a fact u aint go a chance in hell at kicking my ass though. LOL!!! ill be there and well see what really happens.

Better hit up those weight this afternoon "haws", cause you gonna need more than those chicken legs and sticks for arms.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:01 AM
hmmm I don’t know but imo you are reasonable for everything that happens to you in your life ie your car is now scratched you saw someone on your car and didn’t tell them to get off the result a scratch on the car imo that’s your bad you pay for it this time. You made the assumption that he "knew" how to lean on a car and if he is the one responsible for the damage than you sir made a bad assumption. I don’t care who it is could be a friend of 25 years if I saw them leaning on my car I don’t think oh they know what they are doing I think accidents happen everywhere all the time and tell them to get off. But that’s just me.

Thank you. You can stop talking now. Bottom line, I am not you. I have leaned on G's car before, and we can ask him what HE would say if I put scratches in his shit this deep. The fact is, he would not HAVE to say anything b/c I would own up to it and pay for it to get back like it was before I leaned on it. I am being WAY more then generous since I know him...

BTEC
05-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Its where everyone meets for the Southside meet.

BTEC and J- If you think Im gonna go tommorrow acting like Im gonna be yalls buddy or some shit, you gots something coming to both of you all.
i know where its at but thanks ne way. I hope u dnt act like a lil bitch and believe i wnt either.

SilverStoneZ
05-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Wow some people really just dont get it do they.

BTEC
05-05-2006, 09:04 AM
Better hit up those weight this afternoon "haws", cause you gonna need more than those chicken legs and sticks for arms.
i guess size does matter and i better get ready to get my ass kicked tomorrow huh? LOL!! I didnt know u could talk so much shit dude.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:05 AM
Yeah, Ill bring whatever I fucking feel ya hear me?

Funny how people are diff in person than when they are online. You can say what you want here... but I bet at 2 tomorrow you better have found some sense and installed it in that thick ass Asian head of yours. Until then, we are good.

What you got going on w/ Jesse is between yall. But out of ALL the questions I asked you, you never answered a SINGLE one... the general consensus is that you know you did it... agreeing to meet proves that. See you tomorrow Jet Li.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Wow some people really just dont get it do they.

It's okay, you will get it one day. Do not be so hard on yourself.

SilverStoneZ
05-05-2006, 09:09 AM
It's okay, you will get it one day. Do not be so hard on yourself.

point proven.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:10 AM

YOU WERE WEARING RIVETS!!! WHY LIE?? YOU'RE A FUCKING TOOL!!

I don't think you are a TOTAL fool after reading your post, but most people do --> what's my opinion compared to that of hundreds of others? Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? In conclusion, sit down and shut up before trip over your own tongue and hurt yourself.

2mchbooty
What a bunch of LAMES! :jerkit:

*LEAVES*

ShooterMcGavin
See you tomorrow Jet Li.
lay off the azn cracks DH, hate the playa, don't hate the game :D :goodjob:

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 09:11 AM
Hey J its over lol Im getting too many fucking PM's about this shit, cant do it all day :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
05-05-2006, 09:12 AM
im gon lean on someones car fa real.....with some Cordiroys(sp) on

A.P. Photography
05-05-2006, 09:13 AM
Yes I called it. Fake E-Drama FTW!!!!

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 09:14 AM
^ whatever you and Brett were all quiet like, wow George is gonna get fucked up tommorrow :lmao:

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:18 AM

Like I said, what you and Jesse got is between yall. But I'd suggest you hit www.fightauthority.com (http://www.fightauthority.com) (where I am a mod) and look for me (same screename) and look at my creds and videos. Not to threaten you, but just so you can see why I am trying to be civil George. Play cowboy tomorrow if you want, that's your call.

--> How do you plan to remedy this?

--> I think the board can agree that I am being as civil as I can... yes??

--> So are you saying you did not lean on my front drivers side fender for at LEAST an hour?

--> And to ADD to that --> your rent-a-date was leaning on you, so are you not gonna admit that you were responsible for not 1, but TWO fat-asses on my shit in the VERY same location as my damage?

I am only asking so every1 can see I am tryna be civil. This way no1 says "Baby J is a dick for what he did over simple scratches" when they see you on a Hoveround for 6 months.

babygurl
05-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Hey J its over lol Im getting too many fucking PM's about this shit, cant do it all day :lmao:

Damn I was wanting to meet for lunch....I would have brought the pug that pisses on rims HAHAHA....

A.P. Photography
05-05-2006, 09:19 AM
^ whatever you and Brett were all quiet like, wow George is gonna get fucked up tommorrow :lmao:
Whatever, you are shooting the drift event tomorrow and I know your ass is not going to leave to go fight when you can be shooting. :lmfao:

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:19 AM

LMAO!!!! HA HA. me too!!!! HA HA

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Thanx BTEC for playing too. The AZN cracks were just that, cracks. "ALLBLACKCIVIC" I had to roll w/ it and fuck w/ you too to not blow the thread. NOW GET BACK TO WORK BITCHES!!!!

babygurl
05-05-2006, 09:23 AM
Thanx BTEC for playing too. The AZN cracks were just that, and "ALLBLACKCIVIC" I had to roll w/ it and fuck w/ you too. NOW GET BACK TO WORK BITCHES!!!!

HELL NO, I get paid to be on IA

BTEC
05-05-2006, 09:25 AM
Thanx BTEC for playing too. The AZN cracks were just that, cracks. "ALLBLACKCIVIC" I had to roll w/ it and fuck w/ you too to not blow the thread. NOW GET BACK TO WORK BITCHES!!!!
no prob. this is all i do at wrk pretty much. i gonna go find some food.

babygurl
05-05-2006, 09:26 AM

FOOD...I just got done feeding my fat ass....bring me somes zaxbys :) YUM YUM!

BTEC
05-05-2006, 09:30 AM
FOOD...I just got done feeding my fat ass....bring me somes zaxbys :) YUM YUM!
i want some chicken scrips!!

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:37 AM

I need a B header.... PM me (or call) and see what you can do for me. I'ma do Perimeter Mall for lunch.

Crowml
05-05-2006, 09:41 AM
I'm just curious, link me to your videos. (not to hijack your threat J. But I want to see what you got)

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 09:42 AM
I'm just curious, link me to your videos. (not to hijack your threat J. But I want to see what you got)

This thread is a joke man. Its all fake.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:45 AM
This thread is a joke man. Its all fake.

Not quite --> My martial arts info/vids are here:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56055

Crowml
05-05-2006, 09:45 AM
dammit man, I was ansi to see some Kung-Fu fighting.

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 09:46 AM
It dont matta, im the jet li with the elvis sideburns :lmao:

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:47 AM
It dont matta, im the jet li with the elvis sideburns :lmao:

LMAO!!!

Romeyo07
05-05-2006, 09:47 AM
you just don't lean on cars...period. I don't think anyone appreciates it, friend or not. Just my opinion.

babygurl
05-05-2006, 09:53 AM
i want some chicken scrips!!

for real!

Crowml
05-05-2006, 09:53 AM
I knew there was some truth in this, Baby J - you're well versed, we'll have to chat some day. If I get my panties in a knot I'm going to have to teach wickedone a history lesson on traditional arts.

BABY J
05-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Yeah, he's prolly not a slouch at all... but he def needs to learn that the newer arts are all derivatives from more trad. disciplines. To be competetive (full-contact) anymore, you have to be mixed martial arts. But in circuit competition 1 discipline can take you much further.

SwurvinIn
05-05-2006, 10:12 AM
damn george.....one day real drama will surround your ass and all of IA will tell you to eat it...lol

Nitro
05-05-2006, 10:14 AM
both of ya'll MY homies are :gay: damn!!! i was like WTF? :lmfao:

BABY J
05-05-2006, 10:16 AM
damn george.....one day real drama will surround your ass and all of IA will tell you to eat it...lol

Doubt it... IA will be there in force w/ his back if it was ever real...

Crowml
05-05-2006, 10:19 AM
Boy who cried wold comes to mind.
I was about to start placing bets. What a downer.
(George, your my boy but Baby J know what hes talking about, my :2cents: was on him :D )

BABY J
05-05-2006, 10:27 AM
Seriously speaking, w/ my martial arts BG I would look like a BITCH in an e-fight b/c I would not want it to get to that point (exchanging blows). I'd prolly give some1 MORE than enuff opportunity to settle w/out fighting. Ya know? I would not fight G over this incident had it been real... I just would have got my shit fixed and let it go. It's too hard to find kool people to just toss them aside for minor shit.... in 5 minutes, or 5 weeks, or 5 months I would have not cared about the scratch ya know? I choose my battles. ;)

Nitro
05-05-2006, 10:40 AM
Seriously speaking, w/ my martial arts BG I would look like a BITCH in an e-fight b/c I would not want it to get to that point (exchanging blows). I'd prolly give some1 MORE than enuff opportunity to settle w/out fighting. Ya know? I would not fight G over this incident had it been real... I just would have got my shit fixed and let it go. It's too hard to find kool people to just toss them aside for minor shit.... in 5 minutes, or 5 weeks, or 5 months I would have not cared about the scratch ya know? I choose my battles. ;)

well said bro..... :D +1

babygurl
05-05-2006, 10:42 AM
well said bro..... :D +1

where you been all day boi?

cant even say hello...I see how it is!

Nitro
05-05-2006, 10:43 AM
where you been all day boi?

cant even say hello...I see how it is!

actually working my ass off today :( how ya been babes? :lmao:

The Golden Child
05-05-2006, 10:47 AM
thanks for the morning e-thug fake drama guys ..

p.s. ill kick both of yahlls ass get that right before i make moves ..

* runs *

babygurl
05-05-2006, 10:49 AM
actually working my ass off today :( how ya been babes? :lmao:

i am great....so what else is new....?

Nitro
05-05-2006, 10:51 AM
i am great....so what else is new....?

~whispers~..............................i can't tell u :lmfao:

SwurvinIn
05-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Doubt it... IA will be there in force w/ his back if it was ever real...
yeah and i would be one of them...but how the hell are we pose to know whats good with all the fake e-drama he gets involved in :lmfao:

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 11:04 AM
LOL I promise no more fake e-drama for me. Im retiring. :lmao:

BABY J
05-05-2006, 11:06 AM

FUCK THAT!!!! NO YOU'RE NOT BITCH!!!! MY SHIT IS SCRATCHED FOR REAL!! FUCK YOU PUTO!!!!

Nitro
05-05-2006, 11:06 AM

sure u are? :rolleyes:

Wurm
05-05-2006, 11:16 AM
wow 30 minutes out the window reading for what? no blood?
argggggggg

CHADbee
05-05-2006, 11:52 AM
yeah i read one page and then clicked "last page"
...J i'll be down ur way saterday night. George, i'm thinkin next weekend for the eastside? or u wanna wait one more week? i want a highway run!!!

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah i read one page and then clicked "last page"
...J i'll be down ur way saterday night. George, i'm thinkin next weekend for the eastside? or u wanna wait one more week? i want a highway run!!!

one more week dude. Ive got to do some maintence on the car this coming week. :(

GsrTurbo320
05-05-2006, 11:56 AM
..so um was this thread topic a joke or wtf man!

CHADbee
05-05-2006, 12:04 PM
one more week dude. Ive got to do some maintence on the car this coming week. :(
oh yeah then we're running THIS weekend!!!! don't back out george...i'm calling u out for this weekend!!

maybe i can win :crazy:

:lmfao:

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 12:05 PM
you would pull that kinda shit wouldnt you :lmao:

RandomGuy
05-05-2006, 01:01 PM
fake drama FTL

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:13 PM
Um... sorry I would have to say no. I've never seen him talk shit like this either.
*scratches chin* interesting

rolling_trip
05-05-2006, 01:15 PM
oh yeah then we're running THIS weekend!!!! don't back out george...i'm calling u out for this weekend!!

maybe i can win :crazy:

you still wanting to take a shot at mine? i might get out this weekend

SOHC MONSTER
05-05-2006, 01:21 PM
DAMN!! I was like ***FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!*** Then you had to drop the bomb!!

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Ok...... so I'm confused (what's new). Was this real or fake?
PLEASE EXPLAIN

BTEC
05-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Ok...... so I'm confused (what's new). Was this real or fake?
PLEASE EXPLAIN
sounds liek somebody has alto fo scrolling to do.

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 01:29 PM
BTEC AND I ARE MEETING TOMMORROW AT 2. HIM AND HIS CHICKEN LEGS

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:30 PM
Hell I just read all 8 pages! I'm still confused!:(

BABY J
05-05-2006, 01:30 PM

Yup! Grab some popcorn and read up BC.

babygurl
05-05-2006, 01:31 PM

Be nice...dont make me hurt ya...I will break out the Mt Dew bottle...that shit hurts....

And blues it was fake!

BluesClues
BTEC AND I ARE MEETING TOMMORROW AT 2. HIM AND HIS CHICKEN LEGS
I don't think Jesse will really be there seeing that he will be AT WORK! Unless he thinks he is not going so he can go fight (but this might just be e-drama) :dunno:

BTEC
Hell I just read all 8 pages! I'm still confused!:(
if i calculate the amount u just read and multiply it by the speed ur brain proceses info u should get it right b4 u punch the clock of life. :goodjob:

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Be nice...dont make me hurt ya...I will break out the Mt Dew bottle...that shit hurts....

And blues it was fake!
Thanks for the info. I can go back to laughing like I originally started doing (wish I could of had some damn popcorn)

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:33 PM
if i calculate the amount u just read and multiply it by the speed ur brain proceses info u should get it right b4 u punch the clock of life. :goodjob:
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! FUCK!

babygurl
05-05-2006, 01:34 PM

damn what the hail...you need to get your ass beat with a mop....talking to your girl like that...no wonder why she calling me at night....:)

ahmonrah
05-05-2006, 01:34 PM
and the academy award for best actors are: BABY J and NEMESIS in "NIGGA, YOU SCRATCHED MY CAR!!"

best supporting actor goes to : BTEC, playing YUPIMA N STIGATOR.

BTEC
05-05-2006, 01:35 PM

And blues it was fake!
what did u do with that bottle that hurts? :D

BABY J
05-05-2006, 01:36 PM
FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD! FUCK!

Wow... your post-incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that we can at least understand what you are saying before we dismiss it? LOL

BABY J
05-05-2006, 01:38 PM
and the academy award for best actors are: BABY J and NEMESIS in "NIGGA, YOU SCRATCHED MY CAR!!"

LMAO!!!!! HOTNESS!!!!

+34 for you and every1 who ate at McDonald's on May 5th, 2006.

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:40 PM

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Hell Naw!!!! I have to spread reps around before giving them to you again. DAMN!

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Wow... your post-incompetence is an inspiration to botched lobotomy patients everywhere. How about putting that into proper syntax, form, and grammar so that we can at least understand what you are saying before we dismiss it? LOL
:thinking: :crazy:

babygurl
05-05-2006, 01:43 PM
LMAO!!!!! HOTNESS!!!!

+34 for you and every1 who ate at McDonald's on May 5th, 2006.

wtf....no one invited me..what kinda shit is that....bullshit!

BTEC
05-05-2006, 01:43 PM
:thinking: :crazy:
translation: speak proper english so we can understand u and still tell you to STFU. I help when i can.

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:52 PM
translation: speak proper english so we can understand u and still tell you to STFU. I help when i can.
Kiss my ass you stank booty ass lame mofo!

BABY J
05-05-2006, 01:55 PM
Kiss my ass you stank booty ass lame mofo!

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. You're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You know so little and know it so fluently. Stop being mean to BTEC... LOL.

-3 for you and every1 who works at your internet service provider.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-05-2006, 01:55 PM
I was soo gonna be there at 2pm tomorrow.. :)

ahmonrah
05-05-2006, 01:56 PM
hee hee. that shit was funny as hell. i was lookin at that shit like....wow, this is a joke....or is it?? J is normally laid back. hmm...

this gotta b a joke, btec instigatin like dwayne wayne in "VAMPIRE IN BROOKLYN"
and nemesis pullin a 50cent role ?? let's see how this pans out.

it was good y'all.

cremepuff, you get any damm sleep ?

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 01:58 PM
If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. You're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too. You know so little and know it so fluently. Stop being mean to BTEC... LOL.

-3 for you and every1 who works at your internet service provider.
I don't like yall anymore :(
~leaves~

BABY J
05-05-2006, 01:59 PM
I don't like yall anymore :(
~leaves~

:( I was just kidding.

BluesClues
05-05-2006, 02:00 PM
:( I was just kidding.
Duh! I am just not good at "joneing". I was always the kid that got joned out after or before school:(
*remembers the dreadful memories* I hate you kids!

BABY J
05-05-2006, 02:04 PM
- 675 to every1 who cracked on BC after school, and their schoolbus drivers.

BABY J
07-13-2006, 12:02 AM
So Jorge... you got my money or what?

MongolPup
07-13-2006, 12:03 AM
Hmmm....disappointing J.

CHADbee
07-13-2006, 12:18 AM
So Jorge... you got my money or what?
fake e-drama FTL

Ran
07-13-2006, 09:10 AM