PDA

View Full Version : Is there such thing as .....

Leisa
05-05-2006, 07:22 AM
being too nice?

Post up!

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 07:23 AM
Yes. Sometimes it gets to be so much that itll appear fake to people.

But on the contrary you can be too nice to the fact that people will take advanatage of you.

Rican219
05-05-2006, 07:30 AM
Look at AC SLATER Dance in my sig........

babygurl
05-05-2006, 07:32 AM
Yes you can be way to nice...I have been there done that....

Mike Lowrey
05-05-2006, 07:33 AM
being too nice?

Post up!

Yes!

FUK being nice!!!!!

Brett
05-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Look at AC SLATER Dance in my sig........

The retard with the head brace is better

Rican219
05-05-2006, 07:39 AM
The retard with the head brace is better

That's my brother!! NAWT NICE BRETT!! What did your wife just post!?!?

2mchbooty
05-05-2006, 08:00 AM
ABSOLUTELY! Unfortunately..... :(

5thgcelica
05-05-2006, 08:20 AM
ABSOLUTELY! Unfortunately..... :(

true

ShooterMcGavin
05-05-2006, 08:32 AM
definitely, my gf is way too nice to ppl she don't even know, that's y i would never bring her out to meet any of y'all :lmfao: j/k

SquishyC
05-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Yep....being to nice happens....ABSOLUTELY!

Sad thing is the person that is trying to be nice is the one usually getting screwed.... been there...to many times.

Ran
05-05-2006, 09:27 AM
Sad thing is the person that is trying to be nice is the one usually getting screwed.... been there...to many times.No kidding. Nice guys finish last. If they finish at all. :mad:

Leisa
05-05-2006, 09:32 AM
Im not speaking of guys in general, just an all around thing...

I feel I am too nice...

SquishyC
05-05-2006, 09:44 AM
Im not speaking of guys in general, just an all around thing...

I feel I am too nice...

I have heard alot about you...although I have never met you :)

I have found that anyone that the majority of people say "oh he/she is so sweet, such a nice person, such a great friend" are usually the ones that are to nice.

Its just a curse...just have to do your best to not let anyone take advantage of you...and for the "truly" nice people, its pretty hard to accomplish. :(

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 09:45 AM
What??? Girls on IA are nice? BAH LIES!

lol

Flip
05-05-2006, 09:48 AM
Yep, i tend to do that a lot and get screwed by women :P. I become more and more an ass the more i get screwed...

ProjectWidow
05-05-2006, 09:52 AM
I always try to be nice but sometimes it doesn't pay off in the long run. People tend to like assholes and only when they get hurt, do they come back to the "nice" person for help.

Leisa
05-05-2006, 09:52 AM
I have heard alot about you...although I have never met you :)
I have found that anyone that the majority of people say "oh he/she is so sweet, such a nice person, such a great friend" are usually the ones that are to nice.

Its just a curse...just have to do your best to not let anyone take advantage of you...and for the "truly" nice people, its pretty hard to accomplish. :(

arent you Rick Giblins girl??? I dont even wanna know what you have heard.... but whatever it is its not true... shhhhhhhh

SquishyC
05-05-2006, 09:55 AM
What??? Girls on IA are nice? BAH LIES!

lol

Your to cute....yes there are some that are nice and you KNOW it!

SquishyC
05-05-2006, 09:57 AM
arent you Rick Giblins girl??? I dont even wanna know what you have heard.... but whatever it is its not true... shhhhhhhh

Nope I dont belong to Rick.

But everything I have heard has been very nice :)

Leisa
05-05-2006, 09:58 AM
oh, sorry... but thanks for the compliment! :)

SquishyC
05-05-2006, 09:59 AM
oh, sorry... but thanks for the compliment! :)

Anytime Leisa!

silver
05-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Yeah there is such a thing.. and I am starting to stop and be more of a bitch about it now, haha.. I mean its one thing to be TOO NICE and be appreciated for it.. but to be TOO NICE and not even get a thank you or treated like you never went out of your way in the first place.. yeah thats fucked up.. I am one to not let things jsut ride.. I will hold a grudge.. One being constantly being there for particular friends and going unapreciated when they make it a point to thank their friends I'm not included.. and the other would be going out of my fucking way to do something to help someone out and when they decide my services are not needed, I dont even get a thank you for my hard work and an explanation.. Fuckass can't even say the shit to my face, haha

But you know what.. Even though I dont like holding a grudge, I put it behind me (but not too far I like to keep it within reach if I should need it haha) and continue to be a friend, cuase that is what I am is a friend.. so I would say that is being too nice. cause its not really anyones fault but my own for being too nice and allowing myself to get walked over on..

K thats my 2 cents thanks!

silver
05-05-2006, 10:09 AM
Oh and yeah.. I like to hump Kelly too.. I think that is being to nice too..

So yeah Leisa in answer to your queastion x2.. yeah there is such a thing hahahaha

2mchbooty
05-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Im nice if ya get to know me...just ask Leisa Lou! ;)

Leisa
05-05-2006, 10:13 AM
yes, you can. my husband says i am too nice and too trusting. i am trying to learn to be more of a bitch, but it is hard for nice people to be firm or ugly. but when i am... oh my gawd... get the hell out the way! :taun: it ain't pretty anymore

Im the same way... I will be your best friend forever, and do anything in the world for you, but if you ever cross that line and lie to me... its done, and you better stand the fuck back....

babygurl
05-05-2006, 10:15 AM
Im the same way... I will be your best friend forever, and do anything in the world for you, but if you ever cross that line and lie to me... its done, and you better stand the fuck back....

hmmmm You didnt ever bring me lunch when I was sick...wtf....well I didnt do that for you either...but I didnt laugh that hard at you I mean with you...when you post drunk...so I am a great friend HAHAHA

Brett

Yeah dont ask me!!! :lmfao:

kelly marie
all through highschool i was the nice person.. too nice in reality.. i would always say sorry if i bumped into someone.. hell even if they ran into me.. needless to say i got walked all over... so now i have a new perspective...

i think i am a nice person.. however i am fiesty.. i, as well hold a grude.. everyone does in their own little way.. i am just more vocal about it.. most of my friends know i have their back no matter what.. i am very greatful for everyone in my life and every person i know brings better things out in me.. BUT i have had several people that have "claimed" to be my friend.. when in actuallity they are just aquitances.. a friend to me is someone you hold a conversation with.. not someone who just contacts you out of the blue to talk about their own problems.. no even bothering to ask how you are.. or about your situations.. then when you start to vent about yourself they dont reply or are suddenly busy.. bump that.. that isnt a friend.. but anyway back on tract.. i am nice to others who treat me the same.. do onto others as you want done to you.. simple as that.. its my motto and i feel its only fair..

2mchbooty
05-05-2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah dont ask me!!! :lmfao:
that hurts my heart bertie :(

NA FUCK THAT...TELL ME AGAIN PUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Leisa
05-05-2006, 10:17 AM

yes you are, extremely nice Kallie Poo :D

Leisa
05-05-2006, 10:18 AM
hmmmm You didnt ever bring me lunch when I was sick...wtf....well I didnt do that for you either...but I didnt laugh that hard at you I mean with you...when you post drunk...so I am a great friend HAHAHA

yeah but who checked in on you in your time of need??? yes that was me!!!!

babygurl
05-05-2006, 10:21 AM
all through highschool i was the nice person.. too nice in reality.. i would always say sorry if i bumped into someone.. hell even if they ran into me.. needless to say i got walked all over... so now i have a new perspective...

i think i am a nice person.. however i am fiesty.. i, as well hold a grude.. everyone does in their own little way.. i am just more vocal about it.. most of my friends know i have their back no matter what.. i am very greatful for everyone in my life and every person i know brings better things out in me.. BUT i have had several people that have "claimed" to be my friend.. when in actuallity they are just aquitances.. a friend to me is someone you hold a conversation with.. not someone who just contacts you out of the blue to talk about their own problems.. no even bothering to ask how you are.. or about your situations.. then when you start to vent about yourself they dont reply or are suddenly busy.. bump that.. that isnt a friend.. but anyway back on tract.. i am nice to others who treat me the same.. do onto others as you want done to you.. simple as that.. its my motto and i feel its only fair..

yeah dont mess with this girl....When we were in high school....I saw some dude bump into her...she punched him once, and he was sent to the hospital....damn chica strong....

LOL j/k

you are a sweet girl...and stay the way you are...

Tiff-O-Bitties
05-05-2006, 10:22 AM
get'em Leisa.. I think there is a such thing as being too nice... like when someone is bashing you and you just let them and then, youd still do anything in the world for them.. that's wayyyyy too nice.

kelly marie
lol ya i kick ass!! hahaha ya right..

thanks boo.. you are a sweetie too!!! oh snap that rhymed!!

silver
yeah dont mess with this girl....When we were in high school....I saw some dude bump into her...she punched him once, and he was sent to the hospital....damn chica strong....

LOL j/k

you are a sweet girl...and stay the way you are...
Yeah you are right.. me and her go way back.. I would do anything for her I don't care how mean she is to me, lol :eye:

The Golden Child
05-05-2006, 10:25 AM
FUCK BEING NICE STUPID FAKE ASS MOTHER FUCKERS !!

THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR TRUST AND BAM YOUR GUNNA FEEL LIKE SHIT ..

I SAY FUCKING BEING NICE !!!

Brett
05-05-2006, 10:26 AM
NA FUCK THAT...TELL ME AGAIN PUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Why you gotta say ask Leisa, Why not ask me to? I know how nice you CAN be when you wanna be....LOL

kelly marie
05-05-2006, 10:26 AM
Yeah you are right.. me and her go way back.. I would do anything for her I don't care how mean she is to me, lol :eye: its called tough love sweets.. no harm by it.. all the shit we have been through as friends and we still talk.. lol we are gonna be BFF for the rest of our lives.. so deal.. ho.. hahahahaah j/k babes.. you are my girl and i love you!! we are oppisites.. you teach me stuff and i teach you.. our friendship has been a learning experience and i wouldnt change it for the world!!

:hump: :kiss:

silver
05-05-2006, 10:28 AM
its called tough love sweets.. no harm by it.. all the shit we have been through as friends and we still talk.. lol we are gonna be BFF for the rest of our lives.. so deal.. ho.. hahahahaah j/k babes.. you are my girl and i love you!! we are oppisites.. you teach me stuff and i teach you.. our friendship has been a learning experience and i wouldnt change it for the world!!

:hump: :kiss:

Aww.. tear... :eye: :idb: :hump:

Leisa
05-05-2006, 10:30 AM
get'em Leisa.. I think there is a such thing as being too nice... like when someone is bashing you and you just let them and then, youd still do anything in the world for them.. that's wayyyyy too nice.

oh yeah girl...lol... My "too nice" days are over... hence my title... I will always love my "true" friends though.. :)

babygurl
05-05-2006, 10:38 AM
yeah but who checked in on you in your time of need??? yes that was me!!!!

Man Win, you , my mother, sister, two friends from Michgain were calling me all freaking day.....I shut off my phone after an hour.

babygurl
05-05-2006, 10:39 AM
oh yeah girl...lol... My "too nice" days are over... hence my title... I will always love my "true" friends though.. :)

you better be nice to me...or shit will get crunk up in hurr!

ProjectWidow
05-05-2006, 09:34 PM
+ 5 for all the nice people

8bangin302
05-05-2006, 09:38 PM
yes there is im sorry, lol

ahmonrah
05-05-2006, 10:01 PM
being too nice?

Post up!yeah, there is a thing such as being too nice. i'm a walking example of it. this last friday i bought my sister a chrysler 300m
http://www.chrysler300site.com/images/99msedan.jpg
with a full tank of gas and title. i drove it 3 times, from where i bought, it to her, the next day to basically grab oil , then sunday to check it for any problems, list them and inform her of them to fix if needed. i got a call monday that folllowing monday from her talking about "wussup wit tha gas?"
i was like, "do you not realize i just bought you a 9k vehicle, cash, with the title and a full tank, drove it 3 times and your asking me about gas ??!!"

give a mouse a cookie, they ask for a glass of milk........well i'm done with being nice. i'm a selfish asshole now.......

Shawna
05-05-2006, 10:50 PM

see leisa thats what i love about you!!!!! :goodjob: