PDA

View Full Version : The Varsity...

BlkCD5
05-05-2006, 12:45 AM
The varsity meet had a nice turn out yesterday, but im thinking that after seeing all the stupid shit that was going on as people left, we might have to look for another spot soon. Some fucktard almost hit me while i was walking to my car and then revved his shit :rant: :2up:. Anyways, I'm sure a few members here can vouch that we won't be able to have meets there anymore. So what do you think? Will there be meets at the varsity in the future?

EJ25RUN
05-05-2006, 12:48 AM
its been leading up to this!

Bruce Leroy
05-05-2006, 12:48 AM
I don't think they will stop. where else could we meet??

fawk_you
05-05-2006, 12:49 AM
I only saw people leave cause of rain... all the dumbasses were left over after the pussies left from the rain... hmmm

Oh NOES, my car is gona get wet! :jerkit: :lmfao: Go eat 1. :lickpuss:

You obviously are a noob. hah

Hulud
05-05-2006, 12:50 AM
there will be a meet next month and so on, but if ricers keep that shit up it will end eventually but i dont see it ending taht quickly

Flip
05-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Yeah, people WILL continue to meet there... What will happen tho is the true import heads will meet somewhere else and the retards will stay there.. Eventually they'll find where the import heads are meeting and ruin that spot too. Thanks fucktards.

To the fucktards:
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE! When you rev your shit or peel out or anything like that you're just making everyone look at you and think/say what a fucking dumbass... Grow up fucktards!

end.

~The_Duke~
05-05-2006, 01:01 AM
Yeah, people WILL continue to meet there... What will happen tho is the true import heads will meet somewhere else and the retards will stay there.. Eventually they'll find where the import heads are meeting and ruin that spot too. Thanks fucktards.

To the fucktards:
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE! When you rev your shit or peel out or anything like that you're just making everyone look at you and think/say what a fucking dumbass... Grow up fucktards!

end.

Waste of gas to...:goodjob:

GsrTurbo320
05-05-2006, 01:04 AM
NO COPS SHOWED UP NO ONES CAR GOT TOWED THAT MEANS NOTHER MEET

GsrTurbo320
05-05-2006, 01:05 AM
I only saw people leave cause of rain... all the dumbasses were left over after the pussies left from the rain... hmmm

Oh NOES, my car is gona get wet! :jerkit: :lmfao: Go eat 1. :lickpuss:

Didnt see you there either :doh:

fawk_you
05-05-2006, 01:09 AM
Didnt see you there either :doh:
I was there...

and the cops did show up.... about 30mins after the rain stopped.. they didnt do shit to anyone though like they should have. :mad:

BlkCD5
05-05-2006, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Fawk_you

Yup, you got that right :rolleyes:

man
05-05-2006, 01:35 AM
Yup, you got that right :rolleyes:

Don't mind Leanne, she is here to weed out the weak ones.

GirlieZ
05-05-2006, 01:43 AM
I had fun, specially after midnight chillin with the kills guys...wasnt as crowded this time

GirlieZ
05-05-2006, 01:43 AM
hey scott, hows that heart holding up?

lowjack
05-05-2006, 01:54 AM
Just fine!! Justine...

Meet has been going on for years and will continue as long as no one gets wasted. Event is too big and the cops know varisty welcomes the business.

Only fucktards I saw were the ones who could not control their cars, doing burnouts under the parking deck, or the 3 morons (One Nissan NX and 2 Sentras) snaking and speeding through heavy traffic on 85. Fully expected to see them wraped around a guardrail.

Cops might have been more observant but they were too busy at the entrance to 400 working a accident involving what looked like a SRT-4 and a Civic. Street racing.... who knows....

ORGANIZATIONXIII
05-05-2006, 02:28 AM
we can always storm ATLANTIC STATION... :)

RandomGuy
05-05-2006, 02:39 AM
I don't think they will stop. where else could we meet??
I got a GREAT meet in process. I am trying to go the legal route though... .will update you guys.. .has been in progress for months, but I'm lazy

AE86 Dorifto
05-05-2006, 06:59 AM
Those stupid ricers ruined it dude. I swear to God next time I'm up there and see someone do a big ass peel-out, I'm running up and busting out their window. I don't care what it does to my hand. So when one of you gets pissed when I do that, don't say I didn't warn you. By looking at this you are giving me the right to fuck up your car if you do some dumb shit.

Nemesis
05-05-2006, 07:01 AM
I was sad that the fake Cobra R didnt run me on the highway last night :(

BABY J
05-05-2006, 07:16 AM
There is a silver car that does tray-slides and bounces off the rev-limiter on the Southside. He rolled through last night bouncing off the rev-limiter... I think the next time he shows up at 138 me adn the gusy are gonna have a heart to heart.

.blank cd
05-17-2006, 02:14 PM
What pisses me off is the people who drive up to the varsity, sit under the parking deck and rev there engines. I mean...why? I can obviously see you have a chrome tipped muffler and polished piping, so why piss everyone off and rev your engine underneath the parking deck?? Can it not wait until the line moves and you get outside?? Is it that important that you have to ruin my excellent hearing? I mean seriously. Relax people

Nemesis
05-17-2006, 02:15 PM
What pisses me off is the people who drive up to the varsity, sit under the parking deck and rev there engines. I mean...why? I can obviously see you have a chrome tipped muffler and polished piping, so why piss everyone off and rev your engine underneath the parking deck?? Can it not wait until the line moves and you get outside?? Is it that important that you have to ruin my excellent hearing? I mean seriously. Relax people

Its the nature of the ricer, man. You can take the rice away from the ricer, but you cant take the rice out of the ricer.

.blank cd
05-17-2006, 02:17 PM
Dont you mean you can take the ricer out of the rice, and you can beat his ass? sounds good to me

Hektik
05-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Dont you mean you can take the ricer out of the rice, and you can beat his ass? sounds good to me

I think I have to agrree with u.....
that definately souds better:lmfao:

{X}Echo419
05-18-2006, 09:10 AM
There is a silver car that does tray-slides and bounces off the rev-limiter on the Southside. He rolled through last night bouncing off the rev-limiter... I think the next time he shows up at 138 me adn the gusy are gonna have a heart to heart.

that MF was doing that shit in front of the Acrua/Infinity dealers on hwy 41 during the Air Show a few weeks ago. god waht an ass :lmfao:

BABY J
05-18-2006, 09:25 AM
And he came up to the V too... and he comes to the Publix Sunday meets in Riverdale. :( What a tard.

Romeyo07
05-18-2006, 11:51 AM
excuse my ignorance, but being knew to the area, which varsity are you speaking of?

BABY J
05-18-2006, 12:56 PM
Varsity downtown.